8/21 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

morty

12:56am BBT: Jeff is talking about what he's going to say when he takes off Porsche. He will say the reason she went up was because he didn't know where her head was at and he wanted her to play the game because she hasn't done much so far. He tells Kalia, if she puts him up there are no more targets left, you're number one. I saved you last week by doing what I did. I'll threaten her. [i wonder who he thinks Kalia and Porsche will think Jeff's going after if he wins again...]

He thinks the target's on Rachel. Even if Kalia puts him up he doesn't think she'll put Jordan up. He wants Jordan to say Jeff did his own thing and she didn't put Kalia up, Jeff did. That way if Kalia puts him up it will be with Rachel and not with Jordan so they're good. They say that's a lot of angles covered.

Jordan says after Rachel she worries about Adam. Jeff says yeah but he's a choker. He does know every day but that's only one competition. WBRB

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:59am BBT: More discussion of why it's better to get rid of Dani. They think she probably knows she's going. Jeff says he'll talk to her and starts to say that the box (I think that's code for the DR) wants him to talk to her and we get WBRB. Sounds like production is pushing for him to keep Daniele. Shocker!

They talk about how Daniele seemed like she wanted Porsche to win during the HOH. She was also telling Shelly to cover up her cup but never said that to Jeff or Jordan.

More rehashing of the decision, which seems to be made. At least for now. He reminds himself of what she tried to do to him week 3 then seems to be more determined to get rid of her. He says he doesn't know what he's going to say to her because he'll feel bad, but he's not going to be influenced by her or in "there" (DR). Quick WBRB. Jeff seems more determined than ever now that he has talked himself into it.

[i'm out for the night.]

0208BBT Porscha, Daniele, Kalia & Adamin the have-not room. Adam is entertaining the girls and making them laugh by doing impressions of people. Impressions of the girls when they meet up with Brendon in the jury house. Impressions of PT....himself when he wins his first HOH. They pull his strings and he acts it out. Adams reaction to finding the chess pieces in Rachels bag is a punch. Daniele commands he does the California raisins and we get WBRB.

0217BBT Feeds return. Have not room discussion is about the pics from last weeks HOH.

HOH room with J&J discussion of Jordon's family and Jeff teasing Jordan about their southern talk. Talking of Payton and Jordan's mom.

Jeff talking about Jordan and the HOH competition, being covered in bubbles. Jeff didn't care that there was spit all over his face.

J&J both thought that "he" was funny. Must be talking about the Zingbot. Jordan didn't get her's at first and she didn't get Kalia's either. They start to talk about who makes the zings up and we get WBRB.

0223BBT Feeds return. J&J talking about chess pieces. Jeff does not think that BB would let anyone take them out of the house. Jeff is on to Daniele taking them. Just cause she would do something like that. Jordan mentions searching the house for them.

Discussion of the BB wall and how Jeff and Rachel are the last ones on the last line. Jor thinks it is good that Brendon is in the jury and not Lawon, he will vote for his friends.

Jeff thinks that Daniele and Brendon will get along good in the jury house. Talking about how five weeks in the jury house is a long time. That is how long Rachel was in there last BB. She was the first one sent. They are checking out the BB TV and looking at Daniele and Adam talking in the kitchen. Jeff is talking about Adam riding the fence. If they get rid of Daniele there will be no more hiding. They make note that Daniele joined Adam out in the BY. They are not watching it to be sneeky, just for something to do. Jeff does not think that Dani was with them from day 1. He does not get how Dani and Cassi were best friends, they never seen them even talk.

In the BY Dani and Adam are discussing adam making it to 7. He needs to win HOH next week. He does not see why it gets harder every week instead of easier. Adam does not think Kalia has been a good competitor and that is going to work against her. Asking Dani why she is putting him on the spot. She must have questioned him on who he is going to vote out. He does not know what he is going to do right now. Kalia has been a good competitor and Porsche has been fun. Adam then turns the question on Daniele, asking her what she thinks. He continues to mention Dani still being able to be put up on the block. Daniele pointing out that out of all of the pairs there is still one pair in the house. Adam feels he has proven he can fight with Jeff and go head to head with Jeff.

Dani has never understood why people are so afraid of others. Adam is not scared he just needs to pay attention to how many people he has in front of him as a target. Dani points out he also needs people behind him.

0235BBT Adam tells Daniele that he was hoping Kalia or Porsche would have won HOH to prove that they were not riding coat tails. Dani is talking about Rachel being a floater. How Rachel was going to sell out J&J last few weeks and now she is on their side.

Adam feels he has put himself in a good position. Dani tells adam that people are starting to see him as a big threat, especially with all of his BB knowledge. Adam responds with, that is why he wants to keep bigger targets here. Last week Daniele putting him up made him realize he needs to step up his game.

0246BBT Adam says that Kalia not putting him (Adam) up was her not playing the game. Daniele tells him it was because Dani told her not to. He feels that it was not a move in her best interest. Adam tells Dani if she goes up he will think hard about keeping her here. He does not think she deserves to leave right now and he does not like people getting back door-ed.

0250BBT J&J kiss goodnight and Jeff says he will take the night watch. (watching Adam and Daniele in the by talking). Tells her to write him a thank you note after she wins her second half a million. He jokes with her for a moment and then they roll over and go to sleep.

Adam & Daniele still in BY talking game. They talked for some time basic game talk. Who is better at this and that between Kalia and Porsche. They discuss Daniele and ED during their season.

0408 BBT Sleeping...zzzzzzz....(them not me!)

7:55BBT

Shelly is the only one up. Looks in the fridge and heads out side.

8:00BBT WBRB...back

Shelly lets the awnings down...her day has started.

8:58BBT

Shelly is tidying up the KT. Others are sleeping.

[i decided to come out of the woodwork and help post updates. :) ]

8:30bbt shelly is the only one up. she outside smoking and mumbling to herself. i heard brendon and adams name...seems like she's reviewing the season for an upcoming comp??

Shelly is still the only one up. She has folded towels and is now in the kitchen cleaning up and banging pots and pans. (not sure how anyone is sleeping, but they are).

Making cofee. Really boring. We get this cuz I think BB thinks its better than WBRB like we had most of day yesterday.

9:18BBT

Shelly back outside, cleans the coffee table, has a smoke.

(good job wifey & sweet....Keep it going. Its good to have more then one person doing it, it proves it happened.Remeber to put times in BBT (pacific time))

9:43 BBT

Adams up and outside chatting with Shelly...He says Dani cornered him last night...Anyone that is sitting next to Rachel in the final 2 will win.

9:46 BBT Adam saying Dani's good...just feeding her lines last night saying that if she is on the block he'll have to seriously consider keeping her.

10:20AM BBT

WBRB - possible wake up call?

In the past 30 minutes with Adam and Shelly talking and smoking in BY -

Adam has been filling Shelly in on the whole conversation he had last night with Dani. Shelly says if Dani is gone she thinks she can beat the rest of the girls in endurance. Adam says Dani is just trying to make a name for herself because when people talk about the best player ever in BB history they always say her Dad and never mention her.

They think it is funny that Porsche thinks she will get America's Favorite

Shelly thinks there is a lot of luck involved in winning comps as well as skill. She hopes the next one is not geared for short people. Seems she thinks the ski one was made for shorter people.

Talk of Dani being a smart player and she is manipulative. Shelly thinks Dani and Kalia will have a big fight before long. She also thinks Dani will be a hard vote to win in the finals if you have not won many comps.

10:40 AM BBT

Feeds show Porsche and Dani in HN room. Jordan joins the BY group. Shelly says Hello Baby Doll to Jordan as she goes outside.

They are discussing the CD Jeff got. Shelly says the wake up call was by The Police - Every Breath You Take and how it is exactly like the BB House. "Every breath you take every move you make I'll be watching you"

Dani in bathroom -

Backyard group talking about Dani campaigning to not be on the block. They tell Jordan she said she was responsible for saving Adam when it was Shelly. Jordan says that Jeff knows if he is going to get her out it has to be this week and she is going to really fight.

Rachel joins them in BY and game talk stops. Just talking about what a pretty morning it is and they are all haves this week and can eat anything they want. They talk about eating brownies and drinking soda. Rachel says Dani doesn't like cake that is why she requested soda.

Adam is tired and Jordan tells him to go upstairs with Jeff. Adam says he wants to because he needs to talk to Jeff.

10:46 BBT jordan in BY talking with shelly and adam. Dani in bathroom doing something in the mirror(her back is to both cameras).

10:49 BBT rachael has joined shelly, adam and jor in the BY and porsche is in the bathroom with dani. they are all talking small talk.

10:52 AM BBT

Adam now up in HOH talking to Jeff. Says he got trapped last night and Jeff says we saw. Adam says he told her there were reasons to keep her and reasons to get her out. Says she was trying to get him to say if he was keeping Kalia or Porsche if they stay on the block.

Jeff says he could tell she is nervous. Dani said she tried to show Jeff good faith by putting up Brendon instead of Jeff. Jeff said but did she put up Brendon because she was trying to be with Jeff or did she put him up because she wanted him out and it took her two times to do it!

Adam told her his goal is to get to F6 and then he can fight for his place. Says there are always advantages to keeping her but also to getting her out. Adam says if Jeff wants Dani out he will vote that way for him. Says Shelly will vote her out too. Jeff wants to know if he is sure of Shelly and Adam is absolutely sure.

Adam says Dani told him last night there is only one more couple and they need to be split up. Offered Adam a deal.

Jeff says she offered him the same deal and it was not a surprise she was offering everyone the same deal. Adam says he knows and wanted Jeff to know before Dani tried to use it to throw him under the bus.

Sounds like at this time it is a sure thing that Jeff is going to put up Dani to get her out.

Adam says Dani is stretching the truth and using little bits to make it sound like it is all her idea.

Says she admitted last time her social game was horrible but it is better this time.

Jeff says he is sticking to the plan. There is a long way to go but they have to finish it. He says do you think if I kept her and during the Fast Forward she wouldn't try to get me out!! She is actually lying to both of them because she doesn't want any guys left in the house. She can manipulate the girls and when it comes to competition she can smoke the rest of them.

Adam says if they can get rid of Dani and Kalia in the next two weeks they kind of know what to expect. He wants a final 4 with J/J/S/A

They need 3 votes to get rid of Dani and they have that with him, Jordan and Shelly or Rachel. Then they need to weigh the Rachel option. Jeff says they need to keep her thru the next couple of weeks.

Adam is planning a couple of weeks ahead and Jeff says lets just think of now because this game changes to much.

Dani told Adam that Porsche is playing to win this week but Kalia is playing to win the game. Kalia just doesn't know how to get to the end and that is why she latched onto Dani.

They say Porsche is dangerous in that if she wins she won't know what to do.

Jeff talking about all the moves that Dani made that backfired. They were not safety moves. Jeff says even the last time Dani put up Brendon they could have flipped that vote if they wanted to.

Jeff goes to take a daily visit to the bathroom and is going to go to BY. Adam was going to lie down but decides instead to go back to the BY. Stops to do ADL's first.

in BY Jordan, Porsche and Rachel talking about liposuction and fat transfers. How people now want big round butts. Girls are getting injections and implants in their butts.

12:25 BBT

Jordan, Shelly and Dani in the back yard, Dani got back up from her lunge chair to go get her chapstick, nothing but chit chat roight now, hoping for something more game oriented soon

11:45AM BBT: Rachel asking Jeff if they can talk Jeff says what you wanna talk about Rachel says I just need to know what your thinking Jeff says your good she says I know but for the long haul what are you thinking Jeff says yeah later if you wanna talk we can then Jeff says Jordan likes the sunshine workouts and all goes quiet

11:48AM BBT: Jeff ask Rachel if she has been observing the house and feeds switch to Jordan and Shelly Shelly says it's weird Adam is laying in there with Daniele and it's just weird Jordan says whatever Jeff does it will be big but I don't know what it is Shelly says Rachel is going to hate me when we get out Shelly says Adam told me the zing he did on me and how he said that he wasn't worried in the competition because Shelly wouldn't win anyways

11:50AM BBT: Adam comes out joins Rachel Jeff and Shelly on the couch in by Adam says he read in the rule book if your in a coma they cant evict you BB calls Jordan to DR Shelly says of course she is working out they are going to call her

11:54am general talk in by with Adam Shelly Rachel and Jeff about drinking and how much it cost

12:01PM BBT: Daniele sitting on sink in bathroom area shaving her legs talking to Porsche ... Porsche saying she just wants to enjoy her experience here with all my housemates and your not the biggest target of mine Daniele says don't say the biggest target Porsche says ok your not a target of mine Daniele says that's good Porsche says yeah sure (Daniele coaching Porsche what to say to Jeff)

12:04PM BBT: Porsche talking about making food and hiding olives from Rachel Porsche says we have to wait till Kalia is awake she hates olives Daniele laughs Daniele says her horrible cramps are out weighting her hunger right now

12:07PM BBT: Daniele says poor Rachel Porsche says I was just thinking that Porsche says Jordan is working out right now Daniele says working out isnt going to help her brain or questions

12:21PM BBT: Jordan working out in by Daniele going to lay out in the sun

Shelly talking about the colors yellow and purple for LSU, still nothing being said, very quiet, disgussing spf, and the reg stuff, shelly says"if i dont have skin cancer by now......"Dani has rejoined but have not yet heard her say a word. Porsche says to check the time as she will start Browines soon, talking about the party but Dani is sort of complaining about an hour is not long enough for a party, and they are gonna sing whether she likes it or not and gonna like it, and that she is 25, and 16 yrs younger than Shelly and that is a lot of yrs.

Shelly saying once she got used to the cold water it seemed like nothing, but shaving cold just feels differentaand cold gave her more razor burn, Shelly says she cannot wait to get a venus again and get a reg shaver, real exciting convo, not!!!!

Porsche says soooo boring, and Shelly says sooo wonderful

now talking about a tatoo behind Danis ear, some hebrew word, now Shelly saying she will find out what daughter is in another language

BB announced that it is 19 laps around the back yark to make a mile, they say jeffs goes around the yard 60 times at a time

BB is giveing our interesting history facts, this one was about the soviet union, id not hear it all as a plane was going over

oh ok it was that the former soviet union was made up of 15 different unions, something like that, Porsche did not get it

someone screaming, they say it must have been Adam jumping out to scare her, not sure who it was

Porsche is saying she will be known as the girl who comes in 2nd place, now saying I just want to win one comp before I leave,Shelly of course is being her cheerleader

Archived