Big Brother 13 Picture Thread

Angelo Joe

She tried really hard all summer to be careful. She piled the towels up on the shower doors. She jumped in the bed, covered up, and changed her clothes. I guess she forgot to be careful because our favorite (or not so favorite) red head had her own wardrobe malfunction. (This is the G rated version, felt it more appropriate for the forums)

post-8590-13139675200387_thumb.jpg

PS: in full version - the whole thing fell out of her top

I've heard of some people questioning if Dani ate a cookie late last night, or if she was just putting a retainer in her mouth...

8/24 2:11am

Dani rolls on to her back, adjusts the hoodie covering her eyes, brings her hand out from under the blanket and raises it to her mouth and....

bblite2011-08-24021110.jpg

I don't see her chewing afterwards, and she appears to be sleeping, so I'm guessing it's a retainer... but I'm sure the speculation will be out there today...

Aug2011012.jpg

Aug2011013.jpg

Aug2011014.jpg

Aug2011015.jpg

sorry these are blurry, when I paused my TV it blurred.....if you look carefully on the left where Jeff was tossing the balls out of his area, you can see he tossed one of his yellow clown shoes out as well.

It was right after Rachel got her first shoe in her box, then we see Adam's back while he is digging, camera pans out and you can see the shoe fly on the left. On my DVR its with about 21.49 left on the hour.

The last pic is just as he finds his first shoe and takes it to his box.

Archived