Adam - Week 7

CeCiMom

Adam is now cornered by Porsche begging him to keep Dani. OMG I just can't wait for it to be over.

Porch is getting in his head. He said then someone is lying. She said it is not me and he said I don't think it is.

Be strong Adam....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Adam I would be really insulted by her offer's. Especially one's with her dad. Does she really believe he's that stupid? I'm embarrassed for him.

These people have such huge egos, I do believe they actually believe in that stuff. I think someone should promise Adam a trip to Tori Spelling's house, he'd bite on that one.

What grown man is a Tori Spelling fan? I wonder if he likes her better, pre or post cosmetic surgery?

If I were Adam I would be really insulted by her offer's. Especially one's with her dad. Does she really believe he's that stupid? I'm embarrassed for him.

Well I can see where dani is coming from ... lol ... after all Adumb seems pretty infatuated by Big Jeff and enjoys kissing his butt... Which leaves one to believe he's an even bigger fan of "Dick" (pun intended) :animated_scratchchin:

Ok here are the scenarios I came up with for Adumb to stay afloat in the house.

The way I see it Adumb is in a bad spot either way he goes.

Option 1: he sticks with JJ. He has R/S gunning for him and JJ wants S in F3 with them. K/P can probably be manipulated by JJ/R/S so if one of them K/P wins HOH Adam goes up and no one will vote to keep him.

Option 2: He keeps Dani. JJ/R won't know who to target first btwn D/P/S/A. They will all be equally targeted and Dani might still be Target #1. Also choosing to go with D/P/S will increase his chances of winning the first Final HOH comp seeing as he is the guy and he is likely to beat any girl in that comp which includes an endurance challenge and cold water. He should be able to win hands down. Where as he would never beat Jeff.

I think he should take his chances and flip cause the odds are stacked against him going with JJ. He has a 50% chance of surviving till F3 with JJ and probably a 75% chance to F3 if he goes with Dani.

Not really, I think if word gets out to J/J about Shelly trying to save Dani then they will NOT wanna take her to the final 3, they would take Adam!! Jeff really likes Adam and is not wanting to get rid of him......Jeff would rather get rid of Rachel before he would Adam!!

I wonder why Adam isn't telling on Shelly.......he's telling Jeff everything dani says but keeping Shelly out of it........he must think he can make F2 with Shelly.

Adam made a final 2 with Rachel this morning I read on the feeds. I think he is holding the Shelly card a little longer. Tomorrow after the double eviction will be a whole new game.

Adam made a final 2 with Rachel this morning I read on the feeds. I think he is holding the Shelly card a little longer. Tomorrow after the double eviction will be a whole new game.

No they made a deal to stick to the final 5 and take out Porsche and Kalia

Shelly earlier tonite was putting further doubt into J/J's head about Adam :party_smilie:

He isnt long for the game.

the only reason I can even tolerate Adam this week is because he's on board with getting Dani out....other than that I wouldn't care if he or Shelly or both end up on the block after Thursday..and him getting voted out...Two weeks in a row his vote has been the pivitol one...no POS floater should have that much say so ...

People seem to think that Adam should do what THEY want and if he doesn't, they are gobsmacked and accuse him of sucking-up to whomever. Adam should do what is best for Adam and I hope that he does. I would very much like to see him go with the Jeff and Jordan camp but if he doesn't then he doesn't. What I would like to see stop is all the browbeating. I.e., if you don't do what I think that you should do then you will be ostracized from my dad's good graces (ROFLMAO), etc., etc.,etc., (See above for example of same). Now, THAT behaviour is immature.

At any rate, I think that Adam should win for having to fend-off all the endless crap being thrown his way. If he sticks with Jeff and Jordan, I hope that he is rewarded and wins comps for insurance.

Adam is a pretty weak player. He seems to just be happy to finish in the top four instead of playing to win. He has basically become Jeff's little bitch. "Whatever way you want me to vote, I will. "

People need to stop being nice and start playing for real. If they vote out Danielle, Jeff has a cakewalk to the end.

Adam is a pretty weak player. He seems to just be happy to finish in the top four instead of playing to win. He has basically become Jeff's little bitch. "Whatever way you want me to vote, I will. "

People need to stop being nice and start playing for real. If they vote out Danielle, Jeff has a cakewalk to the end.

Adam needs to vote out Dani tonight. Sure he can't beat Jeff at the end, but he can't beat Dani at the end either. The only one on the block is Dani. He needs to get her out know and take his chances. If he doesn't, he still has two people he can't beat in the end.

Archived