8/16 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

12:20BBT

BB must have called ODLD. Kal says she has to pee, Brendon said that gives him enough time to finish cooking. He puts half a bottle of ketchup on his eggs. Kal says few more seconds she needs to brush her teeth. Kal last one outside and the screen comes down over the sliding glass doors. General chat outside.

One year for Christmas Shelly bought all the kids (9 of them total) ipods and had them engraved. Shelly: Instead of Christmas they all get condos in FL for a week on the beach. Only time they all get together.

12:36BBT

Shelly keeps talking about FL. Porsche complains how noisy her new bed is. Jeff says he heard make out noises then snores from Brenchel. Asks if they were making out in their sleep.

12:40BBT

4 or 5 of them talking at once, not saying anything important.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:55BBT

Adam, Porsche, Brendon, Dani and Jeff talk of ant farms, capsule animals, toxic bubble blows, smarties, the one house at Halloween that had the big candy bars.

Kal, Jordan, Shell talk of movies filmed in Canada.

(there are 9 people in the BY and I think there are 12 different convos.)

1:35 BBT

Shelly laying beside the pool in the sun, Kalia on a lounger in the shade, and Jordan is in the pool. They're talking about skiing stories and mishaps.

Shelly says she didn't know the difference between the names of the hills, and her friends took her on Black Diamond. Says she fell so much, she took her skis off and walked down the side. Took forever.

1:39 BBT

Shelly, Kalia and Jordan talking about the Skiing HOH Comp, saying Dani didn't even look tired, and didn't have a drip of sweat on her.

Shelly says she doesn't do 'spinning'. If there is a comp where she's spinning, 'there will be trouble'.

1:43 BBT

Dani and Adam talking on the sofas in the BY. Adam says if you try to clean anything in the house, she gets mad (I'm assuming they're talking about Shelly). Dani said she offered to help her clean the bathroom, but she said no. Dani asks if there will be a luxury comp this week, since there wasn't a have/have not comp.

By the pool, Jordan said that there is a noticible change in Shelly. She says Jeff said she looks refreshed, and that she needed that (Assuming they're talking about the phone call. I'm switching back and forth between feeds)

1:48 BBT

Shelly goes inside for some lip bloc. Adam in the kitchen, made a pizza. Dani comes inside from the BY, opens the door, and Shelly is right there going back outside. Scared Dani. Kalia making food in the kitchen. Adam is glad Kalia is here, because he thought he would be the one called out for singing the most. Kalia says she has to make a 'conscious try harder to not even remotely hum'.

Adam: I have a stupid question.

Dani: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions. Continue.

Adam: Why haven't they made an announcement to the house about jury?

WBRB.

Adam, Dani and Kalia eating at the table.

1:57 BBT

General chitchat in the kitchen and in the BY.

1:08pm bren and rach in the kt rach eating again adam in kt with them getting his apple shell in by smoking

1:10pm jor in pool talking about her and her mom eat alot of tomatoe and bacon sandwiches in the summer time and one summer she ate tomatoes for 2 weeks and woke up one morning and her lip was fat she was freaking out

1:15pm adam now making a pizza bren and rach head to bbr jeff is in bbr laying down rach says we came in here to talk is that ok with you big jeff jeff says whatever bren takes his mic off and he and rach get into bed under the covers

1:26pm jor in pool shell laying by the pool kal sitting by the pool they are talking about cats and dogs and how they shed and how kal hates the hair from them she found dog hair on her plate once and freaked out sais it was just gross

1:28pm adam put his pizza in the oven changed his clothes now heading outside to do laundry dani coming downstairs looks in oven goes to get fridge then heads outside

1:32pm adam and dani talking in the by on the couches about por saying the bb house has a garbage disposal and he left came back last week and will leave again this week dani laughs then they chane subject to zombie world

1:35pm adam saying the twist this year is a zombie in the house and they will show it thursday in black and white on the live show dani starts laughing

1:37pm dani asking if everyone went to bed adam says yeah por did and jeff did adam says did you hear por lastnight saying they found a towel beside b/r bed lastnight dani says eeewwwww cant they stop why would you want that out there adam says i wonder what the feed watchers are seeing dani says eewwwwww

1:38pm adam talking about the hotdog eating contest tonight should he eat one slow and let bren stuff his face or eat all mine fast dani says eat one slow and let him get sick

1:46pm adam and dani talking about being on slop saying if they dont have a have/havenot comp next week its over then maybe they will have a luxury comp dani says adam says dani and por only ones never been on slop and shelly has been on slop half the time she has been here kali walks in the house yells back outside that the oven is beeping adam runs to get his pizza

1:49pm shell getting up saying she needs lip block ask jor if she needs any jor says ummmm shell says i will just bring it out jor asking where everyone is today shell says i dont know adam comes back out jor ask him where jeff is adam goes back in to cut his pizza

1:55pm kali and adam eating in the kt dani making herself some food kali says thursday on live show they should say this week starts the jury adam says be carefull who you evict this week they will be first memeber of the jury kal asking if por is asleep dani says yep kali says suprising

2:05 BBT

Shelly says her pet peeve is people wearing sunglasses at night.

Jordan says there are people who write about everything you do in the house. Says her aunt would follow up on it, and she said that they'll write down everything you do and say, and what time it happens at for that day. (I had a chuckle as she said it, as I'm doing that right now haha)

2:08 BBT

Kalia singing, we get WBRB a few times... "do do doo". Says she got 'reamed out bad' for singing last night.

Shelly says the cinnamon thing was the "grossest and dumbest thing I've ever seen". "Who does that though? You know it's not gonna be good".

2:14 BBT

Dani and Adam talking at the kitchen table talking about bands.

By the pool, Kalia talking about how they had so much food last week, and this week it seems as though there's nothing. A lot of vegetables are gone. Shelly says she's making spaghetti tonight, and goes inside to check on the meat. Kalia mentions that this is the time when you get sleepy, because there's nothing to do.

2:20 BBT

Jordan says her boobs look saggy. "They're too big, it's gross". WBRB. Talk of boobs when the feeds come back. Jordan is a D, would like to be a B. Begged her parents since she was 16 to get a boob job, since they "pointed down". Kalia didn't know they were fake until Jordan said they were. Kalia had everything set up for a breast reduction in college. Had all of her consultations, insurance cleared, ect. Then she made a last ditch effort to lose weight, and lost weight in her boobs (apparently when she lost weight, it never came off of her boobs).

2:30 BBT

Jordan and Kalia still talking about weight. Kalia weighed herself last night, has lost weight. Doesn't know how, says she feels huge. Shelly re-joins the conversation, sitting with her feet in the pool. More talk about boobs again. Shelly was a -A before surgery, 5 years ago. Shelly says her boobs are shrinking in the house. Jordan says Shelly would survive on Survivor, as she barely eats anything. Shelly doesn't eat when she's bored, like most people in the house. She says she smokes when she's bored.

2:11pm general chat in kt with dani and adam about going to shows and what they used to do when they was in school kali jor and shelly at the pool talking about pulling pranks on people and how funny it is

2:30pm dani and adam talking about living bb and watching ti on tv dani says you never see yourself live on tv and its weirs unlike survivor you get to do it then watch yourself on tv adam says like dom(pt) gets to watch it and see whats going on adam cant wait to see other peoples dr's he has it all being dvr'd

2:33pm adam telling dani that maybe next year he will do a show and talk about all the new hg and says maybe me you and regan can host rumor control dani says you need to do a show with my dad adam says he is gonna hate me

2:34pm dani and adam talking about when bren came back in the house and they went to the purple room and was under the covers with her on top of him dani says thats so gross and what was with the towel that someone said was founf por says it was crumpled up with brens cape and a belt it was nasty

2:43pm just general talk in by with shell jor and kal general talk in kt with adam and dani everyone else in bed sleeping

2:49pm jeff up now adam telling him there is pizza left over dani says welcome to bordom shelly comes in to get a drink jor comes in to go to wc shell back outside to dom laundry adam outside smoking now

2:50pm dani was saying wouldnt that be so much fun jeff says what she says a keg everyone would be awake then por heads outside dani says gonna lay out now its almost 3 oclock she says yeah 3-5 isnt the sun the strogest now

2:52pm adam telling jeff he was gonna nap after her pizza and dani told him no dont nap so he stayed up adam says i learned about her first kiss with a boy dani says and i learned about adams first kiss with a boy adam says it wasnt a boy

2:53pm talk in the by goes to b/r having sex in different rooms of the house and who has heard them adam says they should not be having sex in the bb house

2:57pm adam and dani playing cornhole now dani saying she is a little rusty and giggles general talk around the pool with kal por and jor

300 BBT #mortystv Just before a quick WBRB, Kalia was telling Jordan about who she has interviewed before. Adam says 3-3 for the cornhole game.

302 BBT #mortystv Jordan is in the pool up to her neck. Porsche is sunning "From 3-5 when its not its strongest". Jeff on outdoor couch eating.

305 BBT #mortystv Dani & Adam up to 7-6 (Adam winning) Kalia talking about the mexican food place where she gets great burritos

309 BBT #mortystv Kalia says she should wax and see how that goes. "I can only do the sides, I cant give myself a brazilian.

312 BBT #mortystv Adam and Dani done with Cornhole.. Adam won, 20-9.

316 BBT #mortystv Brenchels clothes were in the wash, Shelly wasnt going to move them, till she heard Adam needed the washer, now shes doin it.

319 BBT #mortystv Jordan put her tutu back on, Jeff was in the pool, but is out moving chairs around so he can sun.

325 BBT #mortystv Adam talking to Kalia about a guacamole omelet that he had, and how it was surprisingly good.

327 BBT #mortystv Shelly tells Dani that she smokes twice as much in the house. Dani said, yeah the house does it to you. Shel worried about ppl judging her as a mother for smoking so much.

329 BBT #mortystv Jordan telling Jeff about hearing things moving and telling herself 2 go 2 sleep. All talking about Brenchel "doing it" last nite

334 BBT #mortystv Dani telling Shelly how she was surprised to hear that they took her dad downstairs to smoke all the time while in sequester.

339 BBT #mortystv Shelly says, "I think I am trying to get a cold" Adam, "Your trying to?" Shel: Its just an expression.

342 BBT #mortystv Jor & Pors talking about Caribbean. Porsche loves it. Jord asked if she ever lays out topless says yes, but not with kids around

342 BBT WBRB

351 BBT #mortystv Feeds finally back after 8mins and you hear Kalia talking about "thats how it kicks off. Its an STD" (Rachel is awake!)

353 BBT #mortystv Jordan talking to Porsche & Rach about eating pizza @ 2am when working at bowling alley and never gained weight.

358 BBT #mortystv Shelly telling Dani about moving Rachels clothes to the dryer and says how skimpy her stuff is.

400 BBT #mortystv Shelly in the kit getting ice. Jeff & Porsche laying out in chairs, Jordan facing them in her tutu. Brench talking about snoring.

Dani Shelly and Jeff talking about how gross it is that brenchal is having sex in the house. Adam hates it. How selfish they are. Now they are talking about Lawon being gay.

4:16 PM BBT

Dani thinks that if they don't have a Have Not competition on Friday they might get a luxury comp this weekend. Maybe one for clothes. Shelly thinks this would be great since she's sick of all of hers.

Jordan and Jeff inside changing after working out/tanning.

4:25 PM BBT

Talk on the patio has turned to Shelly's hair colour. She's a natural brownish but doesn't think the colour looks right. Porsche calls out that she forgot to do the lemon in her hair today. "Manscape or not manscape, that is the important question." Shelly says out of nowhere.

Porsche is super excited for spaghetti tonight. Shelly will use a full bag of pasta and an extra half pound of meat. Brendon isn't going to eat any because he's got a hotdog eating contest.

4:30 PM BBT

Shelly: Some people forget that we are a guest here. I mean when they tell you to shut up, just shut up already.

Dani: I know, it's okay if it's once in awhile but all day, every day... it's different that obstructing your mic or in DR. It costs them so much money.

Shelly: It borders on disrespect.

(They are talking about Kalia's constant singing)

4:34 PM BBT

Brendon and Jeff talking about what a lazy day they've had. Slept too much.

4:39 PM BBT

Porsche telling the others about her Guerilla Marketing jobs. Rachel and Daniele are debating people having a job and whether or not it's lazy, annoying or just being a piece of eye candy. Daniele thinks it's hilarious when girls just hang out with guys, living off their stuff and say they are 'modelling' aka promo girls. Rachel says it's not annoying, it's a job and there's a lot of money to be made.

4:42 PM BBT

In a TMI moment, Rachel tells us about Brendon's job at 21 as a topless Shot Boy in a club. She agrees with Daniele that those girls who work for Bud Light etc are not models, they are promo girls. "Just because you have pictures on your Facebook does not make you a model." Daniele quips.

Rachel asks if you've ever heard of the term "MySpace Model" Daniele hasn't but has seen lots of girls with too much make up looking like hookers on there. Rachel can't do promo work anymore because it's soooo annoying. "Like hi, do you want a Bud Light?" "Why not, that is so absolutely you though." Daniele gets out "I can't do it anymore, I'm too old and engaged. I used to have to wear chaps and skimpy outfits and it's no fun now."

Daniele wants to go lay down. "I'm going to have to go push Kalia out of my bed." She's bored and can't wait for the 9:30 PM Hot Dog eating contest.

4:51 pm BBT

Jeff chopping vegetables to make hummus with pita bread and chicken while Brendon and Adam watching. Rachel joins the crew. Jeff starts singing so we get WBRB.

Jeff is joking about Brendon and Rachel "doing it" at 5:00 am and how it's their hook-up time. Daniele joins them and ask why everyone is so boring and says to get creative. Rachel says that she tried to create Twister and Jeff says that not everything is a home run and to focus going forward and not the past. Frisbee golf, volleyball choices were thrown up as choices. They are talking about trying to grab the cards from the comp and they were told by production to leave them outside.

Rachel says that she practiced counting the pennies and Brendon tells her that she did not. Talk about having a punching game with just one punch. Jeff says that Big Jeff won't have a problem with that right now.

5:03 PM BBT

Rachel asking Porsche where her head's at with the vote.

Porsche: I'm not a huge fan of Shelly staying but he's smart and athletic.

R: But if he stays but we're both on your side. Shelly said she's going to put you and Adam up.

P: Well that doesn't mean much to me because last time I voted with you for Keith and it was you and Jeff and Jordan and I was left all alone. So that didn't benefit me at all. And why are you campaigning for him. Shouldn't he be doing it.

R: When Brendon left I didn't know who to talk to or about what. I couldn't talk to Shelly because she doesn't like me. ....

Next week it's going to be a physical competition and we're going to have a double eviction. When that happens you know it's going to be me and Brendon. We're on your side.

P: Well I have to talk to Shelly to see where her heads at in all of this. She's not going to win HOH next week so that doesn't really count. I went with you two weeks ago and that didn't help me at all.

R: She's smart. She knows the competitions and stuff all it takes it once to win.

P: I have to see where her head is at. I want to talk to him and her. It's nice that you're campaigning for him.

R: But Brendon... (She goes on about why to keep Brendon)

P: Well before it was a strong alliance and then he left and all of a sudden I was all on my own. .... How do you feel about Jeff and Jordan?

R: It's going to be a 3-3 vote. ... I just feel like if you were to keep Brendon here it would be beneficial to your advantage.

P: Well eventually you're going to have to. You're not going to go after Jeff and Jordan. And don't be all poker face. You know..fake smiles?

And Porsche walks out.

Brendon comes in.

R: Porsche isn't going to go for it at all. Fucking Bitch. (She tells Brendon what Porsche said)

B: Is she going to vote for me?

P: No she's not. She wants to talk to you and Shelly.

5:04 pm BBT

Rachel now talking to Porsche in the HaveNot room. Where is your head at with the vote. Porsche says that she not a huge fan of Shelly staying but that obviously, Brendon is athletic and would be hard to get out later on. Rachel says that she's on their side. She voted him out before and it was no benefit to her. Porsche says that all you did was hang out with Jeff and Jordan. She asks Rachel (kind of disgustingly) why she's campaigning for Brendon and why isn't he doing it? Rachel says that he will do it. Rachel continue on about double eviction, keeping them in the house would benefit her game and how they are on her side. Porsche wants to talk to Brendon and Shelly to figure it out what's she's going to do because it totally backfired before and that was only 2 weeks ago. Rachel says that Shelly caused all the drama. Porsche's not worried about Shelly winning HoH and continues on that they used to be a strong alliance and then she was cast out. Porsche is going to see what they say and what kind of deals they'll make with her. Rachel asks what deal do they need to make with her. Rachel reiterates that keeping Brendon would benefit her because they wouldn't come after her. Porsche says that she would basically be 4th because they won't turn on Jeff and Jordan.

5:15 PM BBT

Rachel is tired of having to fight for everyone's vote.

B: It's not worth getting crazy.

R: I'm not. I'[m not doing anything.

B: (Whispering) You just need to let it roll off you. If something bothers you just let it go away.

He gives her some advice but I couldn't hear it...

In the meantime, Porsche had gone outside and updated Daniele and Jeff on the conversation.

5:17 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon head outside to sit in BY. Kalia enjoying some dip with the others. Jordan working out.

5:27 PM BBT

Adam thinks the guys are going to hit their hotdog wall at 6 dogs. They are sharing their strategy. Adam won't dip the bun in water, which is what Brendon is suggesting. 10 minutes to eat as many as possible. Adam thinks he'll eat the buns by themselves, then the dogs by themselves. Porsche tells him not to give his strategy away. He will miss the ketchup. Porsche suggests they have a little ramekin of ketchup for dipping. "Ramekin" is now the word of the day. "He might be small but he's Ramekin!" they laugh making a troll like character out of the word.

5:41 PM BBT

Dani and Brendon talking about the vote.

D: Nobody cares about anything, that's what's wrong with this game. And that's whats wrong with this game on so many levels. And it's people who do what they say.

B: Porsche said her bed was a lucky bed. That's why she didn't want to give it up. What lucky for winning all those competitions? I'll be leaving and people like that will still be in the house.

D: She's pissed.

B: I wish we had played an All-Stars and been done with it.

D: I think that would have been awesome. I mean, some people don't like it because you talk outside of the house and plan your game and these people are really your friends and you have to stab them in the back.

B: Exactly, there'd be a lot more drama.

D: There would. Imagine what it would be like if these people you thought you could trust all along didn't have your back? (I think Brendon missed the irony of that comment). I think they are going to vote for you though.

B: Really?

D: I think so.

They are interrupted by Jordan and start talking about California tour destinations and High School.

5:49 PM BBT

Brendon talking about girls having babies. And how Rachel wants to have a baby in 3 years. "Trapped in! Trapped in!" chants Dani. He tells her about how Vegas girls like to get their "Black Card." That's when they get knocked up by a rich guy and get paid child support the rest of their lives. Dani thinks it's disgusting.

"I'm just going to go knock up a superstar and... oh wait it doesn't work that way for us. Girls aren't stupid like us." Jokes Brendon.

Brendon and Dani talking about former house guest Zack. Dani says he was nice at first but then turned into a "Zackhole." Says they developed a thing called "Getting Zach'd" where when he came outside, one by one they'd sneak away until only one person was left with him. The one left behind got Zach'd.

Brendon trying to defend him, saying they hung out in Vegas and he was a nice guy. "Yeah.... he was a nice guy." Dani says.

HGs trying to figure out what Disney movie "Zippity Doo Dahh." was in. [it was in Song of the South - ZuZu who didn't need to Google 'cause she knows her Disney - take THAT Adam! ;P]

6:19 PM BBT

Rachel talking to Daniele, giving her an overview of the conversation with Porsche.

Rachel: She was like this doesn't benefit me and then she walked away.

Daniele: She did? She walked away from the conversation?

R: She totally did, she said it didn't benefit her to keep him.

D: I'll talk to her.

R: And then I went into the DR for like an hour and bitched about. I bitch about everything, especially myself.

Archived