8/10 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

1:00 pm BBT

Adam thinks that they have made a mistake and thinks that ifhe were to square off against Lawon, that he would win so he's waiting for Thursday. If Rachel stays, he feels that she will owe him down the road. Rachel tells him that if she stays, that she promises to never tell him what to do. Rachel doesn't feel safe on the block and theonly time to feel safe if they win that week's POV. Rachel tells him in confidence that when people are constantly putting you up as the pawn then you are on the bottom of their list and if you go home, they don't care. He's talking about how he was partnered with Dominique and he picked him because he was a strong player. He says what she's said is food for thought. He's going to do what's best for him and run scenarios. He understands that if he votes her out and she comes back, then she's pissed, but if he votes her out and she doesn't come back then that betters his game. She says that if she stays in the game that she's always a bigger target than him. Adam says that Lawon is a good person but "we're not playing the game of life." He thinksthat putting up Lawon was a mistake but he's stressing out about his decision. Talk about production and we get WBRB.

1:06 pm BBT

Adam says that there are pros and cons about her staying. That he could get out a strong competitor while he can. He can't counton Lawon to keep him safe but maybe he could count on him for a vote. He agrees that there are a lot of good points to keeping her but he says that it's better to have her on his side than against him.

He gives her advice to breathe now again. Don't let them get you rattled and when you let them under your skin, they win. Don't worry about the haters because it doesn't matter. Suck it up, walk away and keep the confrontational level low.

Adam says that he's weighing the options and won't know what he's doing until tomorrow morning. Making a good decision for him and she says that keeping her in the house will be a good decision for him.

1:12 pm BBT

Daniele and Kalia talking in HoH room (Kalia is eating) and Daniele is speculating the Twist option about how the evicted 4 are going to compete against Rachel. If we send Lawon out there he will lose. Daniele tells Kalia to not tell Shelly anything anymore.

1:15 pm BBT

Rachel is campaigning with Porsche in the purple room now. Rachel says that Daniele and Kalia told her that they have the votes for Lawon to stay. Porsche says that it's been rough for them this week. Rachel says that she fought so hard to keep her and to defend her. I understand that this game changes week to week and she's not sure what happened and she became the enemy of the house. Porsche says that she tried to tell her before Brendon left. Porsche says that look how Shelly can leave her husband and daughter. Rachel says thatshe was emotional and trying to separate the two. Porsche misses the old Rachel when it was still fun and that's why she hangs out with them because they don't talk game but random stuff. She likes to feel relaxed in the house. Porsche says that they can talk about other stuff than just Rachel's stress like her wedding, Vegas, and stuff. Porsche says that Rachel, Jeff and Jordan are super close now but they were hard core campaigning last week and she thinks that they could do it to her. She wants to know if the group is coming after her. Rachel says that Jeff is only about the people who nominated them. Rachel rambles on about playing as a couple, really hard, really different, blah blah.

Rachel tells Porsche that Daniele and Kalia say that they have the votes and she assumes that she's part of the votes. Keeping Lawon in the game is a waste. He's a great guy, handsome, partier but she has to know that she should get him out. Porsche says that she told Rachel 3 days ago that she was voting for her to stay but that she hasn't talked to her and hanging out with J/J.

1:31 pm BBT

Rachel gives her final plea by telling Porsche that she's done nothing but try to be on her side and voting for her would only benefit her game. Porsche wants to keep her in the house but she wants her to turn back into her friend. She thinks that she's a sitting duck because people see her as a floater. She doesn't feel like she should be shunned because she hangs out with everyone. Adam and Shelly don't get grief for it. She likes it better without having sides. Campaign over. {I'm not sure how Porsche is voting based on that conversation.}

1:40 pm BBT

Shelly and Jordan talking outside Shelly's speculation about Lawon possibly being America's Player when he came in like in Erich's season. She says that it makes no sense why they put the nominees the way they did and there is no logical reason for it. Rachel says that her talk with Porsche was "stupid." Someone told me that you're expecting a pity vote from me. Rachel denied it and basically rehashed the conversation. Rachel thinks that Porsche is giving her the vote but is not sure but thinks that she will. Rachel says that she doesn't care because if she gets voted out she'll come back. If it's a 3-3 vote, then it's a 3-3 vote. Jordan tells her not to stress.

Meanwhile, Porsche is giving Daniele the breakdown in the kitchen. Daniele wants to know what was her campaign. Porsche rehashes a couple words before Daniele interupts and says that what if we send Lawon out and if Brendon comes back and then it is them two again. Daniele joins the outside crew.

Daniele asks Jordan how's she doing. Jordan and Shelly tell them that they are cranky. Jordan says that she's been sleeping in that room for 14 days.

More leg hair talk...

1:50 pm BBT

Rachel and Jordan talking in the Have Not Room. Rachel says that she doesn't trust Shelly. Jordan stops her and tells her that she wascrying the other day and was pissed that J/J thought that she wasn't on their side AND that Shelly was up with Kalia fighting to keep Rachel in the house. Rachel says that she's effing pissed off and feels like crying and confused about the different stories. All Rachel knows is Adam, Shelly and Porsche stay up there and talk to them and she's trying to figure out who said the pity vote thing. Jordan tells Rachel to NOT confront or say anything to anyone! Jordan says that everyone is nervous and if the vote comes out 5-1 it will be great. Jordan thinks that something weird is going on and that Lawon is a pathological liar because his stories are weird and repeats stories. Jordan says that she feels like they can't get up on their feet.

12:27pm adam ask law if he has his costume ready for tomorrow he says yeah adam says he has to get jordans ready and his coconut ready to wear on his head before tomorrow

12:30pm adam dancing in the by while smoking saying he is elaine from sinfeld

12:33pm adam telling jeff and law he worked out this morning and rach worked on the eliptical shelly layed in the hammock and dani was breaking things in the house so bb gave them the vaccum dani told shelly the vaccum was in there and shelly jumped out of hammack to go vaccum and they all start laughing

12:36pm dani tells adam to dance ballet he does it she then says do the robot he does she says its to fast she says do the tango he does she says do the penguin he does it but says he cant do that dani keeps naming dances and adam is doing them now law joins in calling off dances

12:38pm por walks out to by and laughs at adam adam says he is trying to figure out which dance to do on the live show tomorrow

12:45pm shelly back in the by dani says ooooo shelly your all dressed up you look nice shelly says she should have gotten the clothes smaller jor walks outside dani says morning jor. jor ask dani what time she got up she says around 10:30 jor says wor jor says someone took her razor and ask jeff if he took it he says no

12:47pm jor turning on waterhose to shave her legs outside jeff says you have used one razor since you got here she says yeah but it works really really good but her razor is lost and she has to use the house razors

12:49pm rach talking to adam in purple room saying if he votes for her she will keep him in the house she is not after him adam says i know you have been very emotional this past week with bren leaving and all adam says i did try talking to you and being encouraging to you and it isnt who you send home and who you keep i just need to know if i stay it benifits me rach says yeah of course

12:50pm rach says everyone is playing a game and dani and kal sais they had the votes for me to stay and i want to stay rach says she isnt playing with a partner she is playing by herself adam says we all are we are playing with other but not for others

12:53pm adam saying if someone might come back and you are so sure you will come back rach says yeah i believe that they wouldnt say spomething like that if someone wasnt coming back in the game rach thinks it might be you have to compete to get back in and that there might be a power and no one will know they have it like in jeffs season jeff had the power and it was a huge game changer and thats the thing you have to play with a chance but i think they wouldnt say it if there wasnt a chance to come back in the game

12:56pm adam saying he was shocked he didnt go up he was sure he was going up rach says well if you had been up there you would have been safe he says i know but i didnt want to be up there adam says i am pretty sure shelly is on board to keep you so it comes down to me and por and i dont know what por will do

12:57pm rach says yeah and if law stays in this game he is gonna win this game bb rach says he needs to go he doesnt play this game he doesnt talk to anyone about game he is a floater

12:58pm rach telling adam she is a target and will always be a target every week and when it comes down to you me and shell i will still be the target

1:00pm adam tells rach if you stay you will owe me i fell i owe you all but if you stay you will owe me rach says of course and i would never tell you what to do

1:04pm adam saying he isnt going to let anyone tell him what to do i do whats best for me he says if i vote you out and you come back you will be pissed rach says right he says then you are after me if i vote to keep you here then i am safe adam says law is a good person but we arent playing the game like he does

1:05pm rach and adam talking about what julie sais about someone coming back and we get foth

1:08pm rach says law doesnt want to win he doesnt think he has to adam says i can count on him for a vote but i can count on others for a vote rach says if you go on the block next week you can win veto and then the next week you get hoh then i want to know where i stand adam says he cant count on law to keep him safe but i know your in that position and it sucks adam says i know the bennifits of keeping you and its better to have you on my side than against me

1:10pm adam saying when you go upstairs to talk to dani and kali they rattle your cage dont let them he tells rach that sometimes she needs to just walk away just walk away he tells her if people are hating on you just smile and walk away

1:11pm adam says he wont make up his mind till tomorrow he will tell tomorrow what he will do he says he will make a good choice for himself rach says yes do make a good choice for you but i am a good competitor and we can work together in this game

1:14pm dani in hoh taliking to kal saying what if the person that comes back might be bren dom keith or cass have to do a comp with whoevver leaves to come back in law cant beat bren or dom are you kidding me there is no way he will come back

1:15pm dani says if we decide to keep lawon we need to fix things just incase cause everyone wants him gone

1:18pm rach telling por everything adam just told her trying to get pors vote rach says i tried talking to you before about it por says i was busy baking a cake and shaving adams head rach says i fought so hard to keep you here in the beggining rach says i dunno what happened when bren left i became the enemy of the house

1:21pm rach telling por that her and bren come in to play this game so they could go to jury together and now they wont be in jury together rach says thats like shell with her daughter i am sure she questioned herself before she got her and now she misses her daughter rach says i miss btren every second of the day she says this whole year has been bb for them both and this year coming in the house is different

1:23pm por saying i do like having you around rach but i miss the old rachel like when bren was around in the beggining i liked when we talked about random things por says she likes feeling relaxed and it was getting intense there for awhile dont you think rach says yeah

1:26pm dani and kal in hoh room saying people were getting in trouble talking about dr's all night kal says jor shell and rach has been called to dr already this morning and she hasnt been called at all and wants to know what the hell is going on bb comes on and says you are not allowed to talk about production kal rolls her eyes

1:27pm kal says she is 60/40 for law to stay she has never wanted rach to stay kal says if rach blows this and breaks her work i will kick her a@@ and punch her in the jaw dani says yeah i have never broke my word to anyone in this game

1:30pm dani saying there is something up about this someone coming back but doesnt feel good about it kal says yeah i felt uneasy yesterday i told you that dani says ok its a chance it is gonna be that julie will say good job you made it haldf way your going back in she says it has to be americas choice or a comp this is bb it isnt gonna be that easy

1:32pm dani says this game is hard it isnt easy once you feel safe you arent thats why you dont cut deals or anything during endurance cuz your not safe anytime in this game dani says wouldnt it be great if we send her out the door and pt comes back that would be amazing kal says it will suck for them but good for us

1:34pm dani says if someone comes back it takes the target off them and puts it on whoever comes back kal says if bren comes back it will be bad they talk about all the food left now that bren is gone and laughs

1:36pm kal asking if it would be better to put rach out and take them chances dani says i dunno kal says well tell her she went around saying and telling everyone that we had the votes and we can call her a liar dani says lets wait till tomorrow and see what happens and she will talk to adam later and see where his head is at dani says be carefull what you say to shell though

1:37pm dani saying she would feel so much more comfotable if it was a endurance comp tomorrow kal says yeah me too kali called to dr

1:41pm rach walks outside jor and shell noticed she colored her hair this morning and saying how nice it looks shell telling jor to watch law and how he watches them like a hawk and she doesnt know why jor spills her drink

1:43pm jor ask rach how her talk with por went rach said stupid she said por said she was expecting a pitty vote from her rach says she told her she never said that and now repeating everything she just told her about wanting the old rachel,back

1:45pm rach says she doesnt care anymore she has done her best to campagne for votes and if she gets voted out then she gets voted out she doesnt care anymore

1:47pm dani and por talking in kt por telling dani what rach sais about a pitty vote and dani saying if we vote law out what if bren comes back and they are here together again por sais are you serious oh no

1:48pm dani has gone outside joining shell and jor on the couch talking about wearing hats in dr shell says they let her wear hers dani says they make me take mine off

1:50pm dani saying she needs to take a nap before kal gets her camera dani ask jor how she is doing if she is ready to eat jor says yeah dani says i know i feel so sorry for you shell says she is thinking about chilli tatar tots from sonic right now jor says yeah i am always thinking about food

1:51pm dani and shell talking about laying out for awhile today since there will be alot of dr's today

1:52pm rach and jor now in hnbr rach says she doesnt think she has shells vote jor says dont even think that

1:54pm rach says kal is scared right now sais she told her to play for herself not trust dani rach says she is so pissed off right now and doesnt want to talk to anyone that someone is lying jor says dont say anything to anyone rach says i aint going to

1:56pm jor telling rach not to worry jeff is going to talk to them meaning shell and adam

1:58pm jor saying there is something weird about law he repeats himself alot and there is just something weird about him adam walks in and interupts them

1:59pm rach saying jeff has to win this hoh or you have to win jor says yeah rach says just make sure one of you wins

4:09 PM BBT

Shelly and Kalia talking about what's been going on today. "It's the quiet talk today, a lot of quiet talk you can't hear." Kalia says "Well I guess I'm not in them." (The quiet conversations)

They discuss Lawon. "He's making me look bad, like I didn't include him in everything." Kalia says "Yeah, he's out of control." They say he's getting on Dani's nerves. He's saying and doing odd things.

Rachel and Jordan just chatting about salons and hair and stuff.

4:39 PM BBT

Rachel just made catfish and slop and salsa and something else and now her stomach hurts. She says Shelly is cooking from now on.

Lawon and Porsche sunning. Jordan , Rachel and Kalia talking about "The Real World." and "Fresh Meat" not as good pay as BB.

4:33 pm

[Ok, it's getting a little gross in the BY.] Kalia, Jeff, Jordan and Rachel talking about going #2. That last year on slop Jordan says that her butt was burning. Jeff says that he was fine until this morning and he ate the catfish but he's notcrabby. Kalia asks if when you have gone#2 does your butt hurt? Jeff asks like O-ring hurt? Jordan says not like O-ring but it burns because nothing but water comes out and you wipe it too much. Jeff says, "Mine is like a can of peas flying out!" Someone said, "Gross Jeff and he responded, "What like no one poops?" He then reiterates that not green, just the shape.

4:55 PM BBT

Shelly's cleaning. Lawon is wandering about the house in his pink boxers and orange crocs.

Outside Kalia and Rachel chat like BFFs about nothing important. (Making up for yesterday's verbose day I suppose)

5:00 PM BBT

"With just Brendon out of the house there's suddenly eggs left." Rachel jokes. They are talking about bills and groceries.

How nice it is to build a life together, and build financial security together. Talking about how sometimes you feel like pizza and you can't afford it. How nice it will be when one day you buy a house and look back at that as a fond memory.

5:28 PM BBT

Adam and Jeff talking. Adam saying that Dani was very nervous about the twist. He thinks Porsche is voting to keep Rachel. He thinks that Daniele still wants to get Rachel out now. He was making up pretend signals to give to Dani and Porsche for how to vote.

They haven't filmed their good byes yet. Adam thinks it will be a chance to play for HOH and if they win HOH they stay, if the lose HOH they go. And he doesn't care who says it, he came up with that theory first.

Jeff thinks it's odd that they didn't mention jury and didn't have a party.

5:34 PM BBT

Shelly brings the Dyson outside. She's vacuuming the astro turf. "Shelly put down the vacuum." Jeff cautions. She's insistent that if she does this now she won't have to tomorrow. "There's going to be a whole pile of shit out here tomorrow, what are you going to do then?" Jeff asks. "They are going to let Shelly out here during lock down and let her clean up while they all sit and have a smoke." jokes Adam

6:30 BBT (and for the last hour) Currently on the bb feeds FOTH trivia and the following message: "The Houseguests are playing a game that's secret until the next episode. The feeds will up again soon"

18:04 BBT All feeds on Adam/Rach/Por in KT prepping dinner. WBRB keep bouncing on and off

Adam starts outside to cook. Over the speaker comes BB "Hello HG, it's Rich" and we get WBRB

19:40 BBT The feeds are back. HG in KT cleaning. Kal sings and we get WBRB

Dani/Law talking in BY. Law tells Dani that he feels whoever is voted out gets to come back.

Dani tells Law that the twist cant be as easy as the door is locked for whoever gets evicted. Law agrees

Rach/Shel/Jeff/Jor/Por & Adam are cleaning the KT. Dani/Law in BY No Kal shown

19:45 BBT

Dani telling Law he should campaign. Pushing that Rach has won everything. She tells him to say he has been trying

Dani tells Law they will make a decision as a group if it benefits them to vote him out if there is a high % he will come back

19:48 BBT They have a cake. Shel telling Jor how to cut up the cake to have it. Shel tells Jor to take some to the SR for "them". Jor offers to cut off the "evicted people"

We see the cake. It is all of their pictures "the memory wall" It doesn't look like much of it was eaten. Cutting for production

Law saying it was nice to just relax. Law tells Rach he was talking about her. She was dancing - he said she had it going on

19:55 BBT HG had a pizza party. HN did get to eat. Shel had pizza. Meds arrive for Dani - she has a rash on her back from the sun.

The HG had pizza, pasta, salad and booze according to Por.

Archived