8/9 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Kalia are talking on the other side of the patio. Kalia's mic is right under her chin and its hard to understand her.

I think they are talking about Rachel saying that they are sick of hearing her say that there are people in here who don't do anything. She told them that Lawon said that they would put them up, but she is such a liar how can they believe her.

Kalia says ' I really have to pee bb' Dani says why didnt u go before we came out.

Dani says that they really want to talk to her,(not sure who 'her' is). EWWWWWW Kalia says, i have to pee so bad that more than pee might be happening.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia said that Shelly was saying that the local paper might do a story in the local paper and Rachel told her that would be bad because then they would do a picture and people would know what Josie looks like then they would be mean to her, Dani says 'why would she say that!" And Rachel says that people are so mean and she is getting rid of her twitter and the internet because of the response from people. Dani says she loves the attention, that is why she pushes her way to be the first one out the door during comps and always tries to get camera time.

Kalia says she will be so pissed if 'they' are here longer than us.

Now they are commenting on what shelly is saying on the other side of the Patio.

Kalia is complaining about Rachel.

Dani says she is going to call out Rachel about the deals she is making with Kalia and Dani seperately. Kalia says that is just desperation, Dani doesnt care she is calling her out. She puts her feet in the pool then goes in the kitchen with Kalia.

Shelly is still doing the mock interview. (omg, this is long. I feel bad for Jordan. The questions are making her look 'not smart' and I love Jordan *CAchristine)

Dani is getting cereal.

Adam is in the kitchen now too. Porch is putting lemon juice on her hair to highlight in the sun. Adam is squeezing the lemon for her and making perverted comments.

Dani has her suit on too and joins Porche and Lawon in the sun. Lawon says he is very sexually frusterated. He is having buck wild dreams.

Dani says they stayed up until six. Lawon says how dare you try to break my record with out me.

(I'll be back later, pool time *CAchristine) by the way, that interview is still going on, and on ......

3:23 PM BBT

Jeff comes in out of the sun to discover Rachel has marinated all the defrosted catfish in Italian dressing.

"Did she marinate all the fucking catfish? What the fuck? I'm going to lose it!" Jeff says to Shelley, who is on her way to the SR to exchange her microphone.

Back in the BY, Rachel apologizes and offers the fish up to Jeff. He says he doesn't want it.

[That's been the most exciting thing to happen in the last 30 minutes - Vespa]

3:54 PM BBT

Adam wants to spell out 666 in shoes. A plane flies over. "Southwest." announces Dani. I'm going to write "Help" so they get me out of this house." says Jeff. Shelly suggests they make a heart and Jordan can lie inside it. Then it's not a message.

4:04 PM BBT

Porsche in shower. Rachel and Shelly sunning.

4:10 PM BBT

Shelly and Rachel talking about what age of children Rach would be a better teacher for. Younger or older?

Shelly teling Rach "Right now having a job is a luxury. You have to give it your all."

Jordan and Adam talking about Customer Service experiences at work. They talk about her future as a dental hygienist.

4:22 PM BBT

Rachel and Shelly talking about appropriate work wear for various industries and markets. LA versus Vegas. Rachel wants to work in the hotel industry she's looking for a job around $18 - $22 an hour. She has a lot of experience in chemistry. Shelly doesn't understand why she can't get a job in that field - are there just not a lot of jobs?

Shelly volunteering to help Rachel through some mock interviews. Where did Rachel feel she went wrong? The can walk through those scenarios.

4:43 PM BBT

Shelly contacted Mr Clean to get a "Magic Erasers" mop to clean her grout on her ceramic floors.

Dani wishes that "he" would go into the WC and jerk off. I think they are speaking about Lawon. He is driving them crazy. He's on overdrive. "It's like someone put ecstasy in your drink. You are a maniacal re-tard."

4:52 PM BBT

Dani, Porsche and Kalia enjoying some wine in HOH. Dani asking them if they've ever seen "Aaahhh! Real Monsters!" the cartoon. They are now onto the other shows they used to like.

Downstairs Shelly is disgusted by cleaning the WC. The boys don't pay attention to where they pee.

(ok...feeding is a dirty job, but someone has to do it *Cachristine)

Dani said Rachel is waiting for her wedding night for 'anal' (sorry)

Kalia goes into detail about her friend description of his experience with it. She thinks it would be unpleasant because it hurts when she poops sometimes. Dani is shocked that it would hurt. Kalia says sometimes. Kalia always calls her sister with questions cause she is like a doctor. One time she called her and said she could not find a condom left inside her. (sorry) Her sister said it will come out in a few days when she pees. (sorry)

Now they are talking about pleasuring themselves and not getting caught.

(ok....I am out) Its getting disgusting......alaskan pipeline.... I didnt need to know that. thanks Dani :animated_shocking:

5:11 PM BBT

Making it worse, Jordan is telling Jeff why Shelly is mad. Someone borrowed an 'undergarment' and returned it with 'period' on it.

5:13 PM BBT

Rachel comes into WCA where Jeff and Jordan are - they talk about when the halfway party might be.

Upstairs, the wine is taking over the brains.

"The Barmitvah - isn't that when they get married?"

"Are they allowed to touch? You can't touch them at all during sex." (referring to Orthodox Jewish couples)

5:16 PM BBT

"The number one way to have healthier hair is a healthy diet. Promise. Lots of protien." Dani (repeat x 3)

"You can also take pills" Porsche

5:20 PM BBT

Girls dsicussing Ritalin, Adderol and other ADD drugs. Porsche used to take them. "Were you in a 'special' class?" asks Dani. "No, they just told me I could learn a lot."

Dani says she loves her grandma, she is the world to her but she's not dry or sarcastic or funny like Dani. She's just so mean! But Dani loves her. Kalia's grandma can knock them out. Porsche's Dad is from Michigan but her Mom's family is from Canada. "That's right, you're French-Canadian!" Dani laughs. [Explains the wine consumption - Salut, ma chère! - ZuZu]

5:32 PM BBT

"If I saw him a bar I wouldn't think twice but his personality, he's very mean. He's very mean to women sometimes. Yes, he can be funny and nive but he's so mean." Dani about Jeff and how she doesn't get the appeal.

"When I saw the grey it was apparent how much older than he was than the others." Porsche says

"I was checking out Jeff last night outside and noticed something. Jeff, Jordan and Lawon have he same smile. " Says Kalia.

The girls feel sorry for Adam and invite him up. He's looking at Dani's picture. "Stop touching me! Don't kiss me!" she yells at the spy cam.

5:36 PM BBT

"Are you really drinking wine now? I suppose it's 5 o'clock somewhere!" Adam jokes. They are talking about cake, having a party for Adam's birthday versus a faux wedding, that Adam likes creamy. He likes roasted nut chunky...

"I bug sprayed over by the pool Kalia, you won't be bothered anymore." says Adam

"Thanks, there were ants in my junk." Kalia responds.

They now tell Adam that he looks super skinny and bald. "It's because your drunk Dani and I'm the only guy in the room and you're THAT girl." Adam cracks at Dani.

5:42 PM BBT

Kalia is a 36C or D. Dani is a 36 B.

They are telling Adam to go to "Agent Provocateur" to get his GF a nice, sexy, super duper gorgeoud lingerie she'll love it.

Dani doesn't like lingerie, it only covers 'it' up anyways.

Porsche would never want an outfit but there is a Swavorski Whip she would love to have. It has a crystal embedded handle.

Dani just wants money. She've very low maintenance. She's high maintenance with alcohol because you don't want a hang over and toilet paper because you want a good wipe. It has to be super soft. Usually double ply Charmin.

Never one ply they all agree. Quilted Northern, Charmin, etc

5:46 PM BBT

"Adam, how sexually frustrated are you?" Kalia asks

"Can we talk about something, anything else?" he asks

"What do you jerk off like three times a day?" Dani asks

He shakes his head

"Do you jerk off once a day?" Dani asks. Adam grins

They are talking about how sexually frustrated Lawon is. He won't even jerk off in the shower or into the toilet. (This according to Dani is going to leave lotion and kleenex by Lawon's bed. And whatever happens none of them will judge.

Dani keeps bringing up that Kalia has had wet dreams. "What?" Asks Adam

and on and on and on...

5:55 PM BBT

Jordan and Rachel are in the BY talking about game play. Jordan thinks that Dani and Kalia think they will be final 2. Rachel says "If that happens I will throw up in my shirt." They think that Porsche won't even try to win HOH because she figures she has Kalia and Dani to keep her safe.

"You know what I was thinking the other day, you know how we were all worried at the beginning? Even if they won HOH's in those beginning weeks, if they put us up, we could have pulled each other off the block, or we would have had golden keys......We did what we had to do." Rachel

"It just pisses me off that there are people int he game who haven't done a damn thing, they barely do their own dishes." she continues,"They are probably up there making sure they keep Lawon."

"No, Lawon is sleeping, he's not even up there," Jordan says. Jordan just commented that she can't keep it in anymore, she's getting pretty snarky. I don't think so, I think you're more aggressive.

18:00 BBT Adam leaves the HOH. Kal talking about food

Kal comes out of the HOH WC and Por was drying her hair. Kal let out a little yelp and said that she just saw 8000 of Por's hair fall on the ground.

18:16 BBT Gen chit chat with Jor/Shel in KT. Adam/Rach working out in BY

18:23 BBT Jor telling Adam/Shel that Kal told Rach that Law is a pawn and they have the votes to keep him.

Adam says when it comes down 4-2 they will know. Says he knows Kal/Dani will be angry at him

18:25 BBT Shel's Quote: (After Adam tried to find good in Por's plaing) I appreciate you finding the good in the sloth

Adam has a name for their alliance. NBSB: Northern Boys and Southern Belles

18:32 BBT Back in the HOH room - Dani calling Kal a liar for saying she has never had sex without a condom.

Dani/Kal have announced that Por has no idea what a condom is. (She says she has never had sex with one)

Por now telling Dani that people who are allergic to latex have to use lambskin. Dani has never heard of it.

18:41 BBT Dani telling a story where she trapped her brother's head between the garage door and the cement. He then slams Dani's finger in the door

18:48BBT We have audio of BB telling someone that they have a Dr. who is going to look at their back. They will be coming through the side door (Dani was called to DR)

18:54 BB continues to warn Kal about talking about production. One warning included Rach & Por

Shel/Jor discussing Rachel and that Rachel doesn't think about anyone but herself.

7:45 PM BBT

Lawon on the elliptical. Shelly is smoking, telling him how fit he's getting and how he's lost weight.

Shelly has sent Jordan in the house to get one of her camouflage hoodies that she wants Jordan to keep. She tells Jordan that she gets tons through work for free and she can have it and whatever other clothing she wants. Jordan insisting she will pay her for it. Shelly says she doesn't want her money.

Jordan asks if she can go see alligators when she goes to visit Shelly after the show. Shelly said the bayou tours are three minutes away from her house. Jordan asks if any of the boats have ever tipped over. Shelly laughs and says Tony took Josie on one and she wasn't even scared. She held an alligator.

Jordan asks if you can hunt alligator. Shelly says yes and then describes how you bait them with chicken and shoot them in the head when they come up out of the water. Jordan wants to hunt. Shelly can take her to her friend's property where she can hunt, shoot wild boar, shoot skeet, go 4-wheeling. Jordan thinks it sounds like fun but isn't sure if she's ever shot a gun. Shelly says she has a couple of guns at home, including a Glock.

7:50 pm BBT: Shel/Jordan in BY chatting about Shel contributing to family.

Jordan would if she had kids and shel dont seem like the typical 50's housewife and how her mom was a wonderful mother always there at home and raised four good kids.

7:52 pm BBT: Adam brushing teeth, Jeff taking have not shower.

7:54 pm BBT: Rach joined Shel/Jordan in BY then. Shel still talking about her parents.

8:05 PM BBT

Lawon in shower.

Adam, Shelly and Jordan talking about 9/11 in BY. Adam had a friend that worked at 7 World Trade Center but was on the train when the attacks happened. The train turned around. Adam said if he had gone into work early that day he would have died.

Another one of his friends worked at the World Trade Center and lived about three blocks away. His building was evacuated and he made it out safely and went home. Then the announcement came that everyone had to leave the area (when the buildings were collapsing). Adam's friend ran for his life, it was smokey and someone handed him a life preserver and he ran onto a ferry. He ended up on Staten Island in a bar drinking all through the night.

Rachel calls for Adam to help her at the grill. "Adam! It's on fire!" Her fish, wrapped in tinfoil is smoking, Adam tells her just to put it on her plate. He tends to the grill, scraping it down before letting Rachel close the lid.

8:15 PM BBT

Rachel, Jordan and Shelly talking about US Airways Flight 1549 landing in the Hudson, about flying and bad experiences. Shelly has been on a lot of flights with medical emergencies. After she had Josie, she started to not like flying and now takes Xanax so she can handle it.

Conversation back to 9/11, the flights, etc. Jordan said she cried through the 9/11 movie. Rachel couldn't watch it.

Shelly was on a private plane on 9/11. It was forced to land and when they got on the ground the first tower was falling. Rachel was a senior in high school and Jordan was a freshman.

8:30 PM BBT

Shelly, Jordan, Jeff, Adam, Rachel and Lawon in the BY.

Jordan discussing her food cravings. She wants a ham sandwich and Baked Lays, Jeff says something about pepperjack cheese. Jordan says the grape juice in the comp smelled good, and that she also wants a cupcake. Then she wants marshmallows so she can roast them. "We need a fire pit, y'all!" says Jordan.

Adam says Kalia was offended that he was asking Porsche about making the buffalo chicken and coconut chicken, Kalia says no one thinks she can cook. "I've only ever seen Kalia cook side dishes," says Adam. She made shepherd's pie once, but that's it. On the other hand, "Porsche is always in the kitchen whipping something up," he says.

Meanwhile, Kalia, Porsche and Dani all sleeping in HOH.

8:52 PM BBT

Gang in the BY discussing the three girls sleeping in HOH. Adam says they were all sleeping in the bed together.

"That's cute. Why don't we all take naps together?" asks a sarcastic Jeff. "We're not as tight."

"We're not hiding," responds Adam.

Shelly asks if there is going to be a dance-off at 10:30. Rachel finds a junebug "wrestling" with the snow left over from the endurance comp.

"I'm surprised Jeff didn't go over there and make him a bed," jokes Shelly.

"He had a snowflake," says Jeff.

"I'm a little snowflake short and stout," sings Adam and we get WBRB.

Archived