August 17th Live Feed Updates

Jem

Guest supatah

LOCKDOWN OVER

Nerd herd in kitchen

Sov 4 in BY

Janelle saying it's the "nerd herd". She says she doesn't want to go home without having HOH at least once.

April working out with Maggie. She's saying that the airplane that flew over the HOH house today (which none of them saw) she thinks her mom flew the banner over the house that said "Kill fucking Howie" . She said: "that's the funny thing, it had to be about ME, howie, or Jennifer because it's like... well this whole week has been fucked. (maggie says nothing - just gives her a look)

April then says the "rats" (BB) gets pissed off at her because she doesn't give a shit if she wins - so that pisses them (the rats) off.

maggie says: I don't think so

April ignores maggie and keeps talking about herself:

April says: I don't care.. I just don't care. Do you wish ERic was here?

Maggie: No - no for his sake.. I wouldn't put him through this game

April: Oh - ya.... ya..... I understand that like $330,000 is money but you would like - I mean - I don't make that much - but it would be gone in like a matter of years. I don't know if I should change my attitude and say like OK Fucking win - I just don't know

Maggie says: well you can't control anyone elses actions

April: I take it personally - (more me me me me me me me me me me)

April: Again... she says : I"M NOT HERE FOR THE MONEY (blah blah blah)

Maggie: Do what you need to do - to stay April.

April says she can't find herself being rude anymore. To howie, to anyone - even to joe blow. She just doesn't have it in her to be rude.

maggie: Can you keep a secret April? Eric never told me about the money when he asked me to play. I didn't even know you won money.

April: Haven't you ever watch this before?

Maggie: Not the grand finale. I didn't even know.

(she's making it look like she came into the house for the experience - not the money)

HOWIE IN BY

Talking to his group.

Howie: OK.. It's only fucking half time fellas... get the cheerleaders ready.....Put the women and children to sleep and lets go hunting for our fucking dinner. GETS UP - GOES to KITCHEN.

Howie talking to Ivette and Beau about the fight a couple of days ago. He's just blowing it off like good fun gone bad. He's basically brushing it off as good fun. He's reminding Bo what he said about Janelle. Bo is proud of himself. He loves it. Beau is patting himself on the back.

Howie said it was a good fight - a good match up - it was pretty even. Continues to talk... Will start a new feed

Yay...feeds are back!

Nothing much going on. April and James in the kitchen. Maggie and I believe Beau in the HOH......and i just got fish, dammit.

12:11 AM BBT: James is getting ready to leave the HOH when Jennifer asks him where he is going. Ivette says she will join him soon. After he leaves The Friendship say he is a big boy and he can sleep by himself. James runs into Howie in the bathroom and tells him he will see him in the room.

12:12 AM BBT: Janelle and Kaysar are in the backyard mocking Eric. Janelle being Eric says she loves to take steroids because she is short. Kaysar being Eric says he has no shame and likes to talk about his small pee-pee on national TV.

Kaysar goes over the theme of the speech he is planning for Thursday. The overall theme is going to be about promises and keeping them. He thinks she should just talk from the heart.

Janelle asks Kaysar what he thinks is going to happen. He says he is leaving because they feel threatened by him. Kaysar: "They hate me with a passion." He says The Friendship is upset he was voted back in. He laces into Janelle and Howie about not covering their tacks the week before. Howie announces that it will be a double eviction week and feels sure about that.

Janelle, Rachel, Howie and Kaysar.

Kaysar: You need to put Ivette up. That'll split the teams. They'll have to choose who is fighting for who and why.

Janelle: Obviously Beau is gonna play for Ivette.

Kaysar: You never know, they might try and beg James to get it and that'll piss the rest of the team. Put those two up, cause dissension, and if someone gets off, you put someone else up, and cause more dissension.

Janelle: But if they put Howie and Rachel up, I would fight for both of them. So Maggie might fight for both.

Kaysar: No, look, they're insecure. If Ivette is on the block, for sure James will get it and take Ivette off. How do you think April and Jenn will feel? They'll be pissed. As much as they say they don't care they don't care they don't care, they don't wanna go home. They're greedy, so you put them up. Don't listen to what they have to say. Read their body language and follow their actions.

Janelle: I

Archived