Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah she is pissed and Kalia said are you pissed ? or are you thinking about it, Daniele would not really answer, I think Kalia is going to do what she wants, but she is not letting Dani run her right now, I love this, and I say BRAVO Shelly,lololol

Daniele thinks she knows everything, and she cannot stand anyone going against her, all of Dani's plans are going by by and she is scared and it shows, OMG, I am loving this, Kalia is soooo naieve

she is such a whiny spoiled brat, and really Shelly is correct in her theory but there is more then just that, shellys hands are clean, and Dani just said the wrong thing by sayin it is bad for me not for you Kalia, bad for me, which shows Kalia she is thinking about herself, and now Dani is getting sorta threatening, and what Dani basically said is if you do this you are losing me and Kalia would be smart to lose her really

now it is getting nasty where inadvertently they are both saying you are on your own, Kalia does not want to be in Danis shadow, and Dani is sooo wrong in showing how upset she is and getting mad, what a spoiled girl, she is at the point of yelling and she is really doggin on Kalia

she is pissed because She has been running Kalias hoh, and now she is not and I love that the jig may be up, and dani is cutting her off now because she says they are just going in circles and they need to think, yep and I hope Kalia gets to talkin to some ppl up in there and does her thing, I will quit calling her Cowilla if she does her own thing and drops Dani

And I love how Kalia is telling Dani that this is HER big plan. Kalia will end up taking credit for all of this IF it happens....but it looks like Kalia will cow-tow to Dani after all. Dani wants Rachel gone. Dani cant stand having to share the attention with a player that is perceived as better or maybe more popular than herself.

And I love how Kalia is telling Dani that this is HER big plan. Kalia will end up taking credit for all of this IF it happens....but it looks like Kalia will cow-tow to Dani after all. Dani wants Rachel gone. Dani cant stand having to share the attention with a player that is perceived as better or maybe more popular than herself.

I think when Porsche goes up Kalia will make the deal no matter what dani says. And even if a deal isnt made Rachel could still stay and Brendon could come back. Adam Shelly Jordan and Jeff vote to save Rachel

IMO...Shelly has never been playing both sides. She has always been in her alliance with J/J. She has manipulated where she has had to but always told J/J what she was doing and what was said. Instead of outing herself she has made a MAJOR game play making Kalia think it was her idea and no blood on herself. You go girl!!!! :hurray::notworthy::giggle:

Shellie was having a smoke on the couch with Jeff right now and blew a big puff and said "I love this game! I'm not stopping until Porsche goes home this week."

Way to go, Shelly. She knows that Porsche is the person who keeps throwing her (Shelly's) name out there as an untrustworthy person. No way will she vote for her to stay if she goes on the block.

Shellie was having a smoke on the couch with Jeff right now and blew a big puff and said "I love this game! I'm not stopping until Porsche goes home this week."

DAMN Shelly!!! Good job! Hilarious! :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

' If dani was capable of tears" LOL--she is a reptile isn't she?

On BBAD last night, after the Kalia and Shelly talk, Shelly was in the storage room with Jordan and sort of mentioned to her about Porsche going on the block. Jordan was shocked and Shelly told her not to say anything just yet. When Rachel walked in, Jordan just had to hug her. Rachel just had this look of confusion as to why Shelly and Jordan were so gitty. They passed it off as if they were looking for the beer and wine. It was just funny to me.

I am loving watching her work. I was a little concerned and thought she was switching sides, but I think she's just a clever lady and a good talker. I could really have someone to cheer for if she keeps going like this.

I hope this tactic doesn't blow up in Shelly's face. She's starting to be rather brazen and that could create a problem. Sooner or later the whole house will figure out what she's doing but I'm not sure it will be in time for them to do much about it. lol

I thought Shelly poured it on rather thick on Friday night when she used her "wounded" persona with Jeff. Poor Jeff. He had both Shelly and Jordan crying that night and it was almost more than he could handle! rofl

Shelly is so good at manipulating & convincing ppl she's on their side, sometimes I get confused as to when she's lying or telling the truth even though I think I know where she's headed......I don't know how she keeps it all straight in her own head :animated_shocking:

Archived