Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

I am really really disapointed in Jordan this season, she has really turned into what I like to call a "closet mean girl" She likes to play the sweet souther bell role to everyones faces and then the second she has a chance to she hunkers down gets cozy and starts an hour long bashing fest of the ONE HG of the season who has always had her back no matter what 100%. Talk about being ungreatful!! And WHO is the catty one??? I sure as hell dont ever see Rachel sitting around for hours on end talking shit about people in the game. Sure she makes comments here and there and has the balls to tell them to their faces but Ive never seen her just sit around and entertain herself with cattiness and mean spirited bashing. Which is why I really dont get why it is that people call Rachel the jealous immature catty one...Jordan IMO is a very fake person who puts on the nice girl front but deep down she has a real mean streak in her at times. I do however feel that for the most part she is a sweet and good person but she definatly needs to so a self inventory before judging others (esp Rachel) so harshly. Because girls got some issues of her own.....

I don't really think Jordan is mean but it does disappoint me when she agrees with people (mostly Shelly) when she bashes Rachel. I do understand her frustration when she vents to Jeff about it, though. I like Rachel, but I think she might wear me out a little, too. Also, I think part of it is gameplay. She can't stick up for Rachel too much since she wants to make sure these people would pick her and Jeff over Rachel if it comes down to it.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really really disapointed in Jordan this season, she has really turned into what I like to call a "closet mean girl" She likes to play the sweet souther bell role to everyones faces and then the second she has a chance to she hunkers down gets cozy and starts an hour long bashing fest of the ONE HG of the season who has always had her back no matter what 100%. Talk about being ungreatful!! And WHO is the catty one??? I sure as hell dont ever see Rachel sitting around for hours on end talking shit about people in the game. Sure she makes comments here and there and has the balls to tell them to their faces but Ive never seen her just sit around and entertain herself with cattiness and mean spirited bashing. Which is why I really dont get why it is that people call Rachel the jealous immature catty one...Jordan IMO is a very fake person who puts on the nice girl front but deep down she has a real mean streak in her at times. I do however feel that for the most part she is a sweet and good person but she definatly needs to so a self inventory before judging others (esp Rachel) so harshly. Because girls got some issues of her own.....

It's frustrating living with strangers and she should be able to vent her frustrations just like the others in the house but the problem with her she is quick to point out how the others get catty and doesn't live up to her own cattiness.

They read boards and know their status, so I guess it's difficult for Jordan to want to live up to her "Mother Theresa" personna that so many have placed her but in the end everyone has a breaking point I guess.

She's been on 3 game shows, traveled the world on one of them, has met many different people yet she's still this unworldly, naive little girl? Act or not?

I don't think she's naive or unworldly.

Intelligence and learning are a choice however, and not everyone embraces it.

People do choose what to believe, and just like any muscle in the human body if you don't give your brain a work out, it gets fat or Lazy.

There is also the weight of expectation of others to consider, and those who go through life choosing to please everybody, never saying a mean word about anyone else, and feel really guilty when they do.

I think people expect her to be the dumb blonde.

I think at a certain point, she expects herself to be the dumb blonde, and she shuts down on herself opportunities to grow.

It could be a game strat to tell everyone she's not good at any comps. but if she really believes she can't .. she is never going to be able to.

You might not be aware of this but I seem to recall that it was revealed the last time they were on BB that Jordan has a Learning Disability, not a "fat or lazy brain". Given a "choice", she probably would have taken the intelligence gene........which means it's more of a gift than a "choice". I'm sure it's had an affect on her expectations and her confidence. I believe she's also described having to take the "short bus" to school.....not exactly a positive, uplifting experience for kids, which often leads to their compensating in other ways, like being sweet & kind.

You might not be aware of this but I seem to recall that it was revealed the last time they were on BB that Jordan has a Learning Disability, not a "fat or lazy brain". Given a "choice", she probably would have taken the intelligence gene........which means it's more of a gift than a "choice". I'm sure it's had an affect on her expectations and her confidence. I believe she's also described having to take the "short bus" to school.....not exactly a positive, uplifting experience for kids, which often leads to their compensating in other ways, like being sweet & kind.

Thanks, Ivgal...Whatever her challenges, Jordan is living her life to the maximum of her abilities. She is a charming, sweet child of God. So much better than most of these so-called "normal" HGs we are stuck with year in and year out. IMO she is the least annoying HG I have seen in five years of watching BB.

I like Jordan. If I recall, I wasn't a diehard J/J fan (their previous season) until somewhat late in the game but I came to like and admire her, especially, and I think she worked to win and won. Nobody can take that from her and truth be known, I don't care much if other people like her or not, that is their perogative and nobody can take that from them. It would not bother me one bit to see her win again. She seems a good girl and I like that.

Well said!! The BB house is such a negative environment that I am happy to see her venting to Jeff. In fact, I like the more vocal Jordo of this season. The thing that makes me pause is why she doesn't show any affection to Jeff except the rare time when they are alone. I would reach out and at least touch his arm, sit close to him, hold his hand for the briefest moment....oh, sorry...one of those fantasies taking over. Sigh......

:giggle:

Well said!! The BB house is such a negative environment that I am happy to see her venting to Jeff. In fact, I like the more vocal Jordo of this season. The thing that makes me pause is why she doesn't show any affection to Jeff except the rare time when they are alone. I would reach out and at least touch his arm, sit close to him, hold his hand for the briefest moment....oh, sorry...one of those fantasies taking over. Sigh......

See I've noticed them doing that lots of times. Leaning on each others legs or laying in the lap, just touching lightly when the are sitting next to each other, etc.

They touch and do those affectionate things every day. You must not have the feeds.

In my opinion I think Jordan is very smart in the maturity aspect but put on the spot when speaking on camera she freezes up. I love the way she works with people .. reads people and knows how to play the game.

They touch and do those affectionate things every day. You must not have the feeds.

In my opinion I think Jordan is very smart in the maturity aspect but put on the spot when speaking on camera she freezes up. I love the way she works with people .. reads people and knows how to play the game.

she sure seems to feel for Rachel (after losing the perv) Jordan spent hours talking and comforting her. I think she is one of those nice people

I have a learning disability as well and spent several of my formative years in special ed classes, because in the 80's if you were different they just stuck you in a class with a group of people who had learning challenges regardless of what those challenges were. The classes were often so watered down that I spent hours working on the curriculum going on in the main classes on my own. It took me 2 or three times as long as other students took to do it, but I wanted to be mainstreamed into traditional classes so bad, and that was the only way I could prove I could do the work.

I have been tested by more experts than I can count, and in some areas I test in the genius category, in others, not so much. I have had to fight hard all my life to learn the things I do, because things do not come easy to me. I don't know what her specific issues were, or were not -- and I can't speculate, but I stand by what I said, that learning is a choice. Not everyone chooses to take the hard path.

That being said, I do think that Jordan naturally has an emotional intelligence.

It frustrates me to no end though when people have the opportunity to continue to pursue education in their lives and just throw it away.

I get what you are saying Casper, and I agree with a lot of it. BUT maybe some people's experiences are so negative in school that they just can't bring themselves to continue. Just a thought.

Well, in Jordan's defense, that was before they were able to talk to Shelly & learn that she didn't ignore Jeff's suggestion of candied yams--she couldn't hear him OR read his lips, so she guessed at what she thought he said. Just goes to show how little things can easily be blown out of proportion in that house. I honestly couldn't imagine being in the BB house for a whole week, much less 3 months. I would go crazy, no doubt about it.

lol... and I was just thinking Porsche, Lawan and Adam have all had the 'Hide and Everyone Will

Let Me Slide Til the End' syndrome.

(which I know is a strategy too some say, but could be boring if everyone did it)

LOL

Did she say Sheldon "flopped it?" Maybe she can say the same about you too Jordan.

I never saw two people like J/J who expect anyone in their "alliance" to carry them through week after week. Jordan as well as Jeff have the Entitlement Syndrome.

Oh, no! Not a new special needs category! LOL...As far as Sheldon...well, from what I've seen she ain't got much to flop!!!

Jordan is just a sweetheart. One thing I've noticed about her this entire season is that when someone does something wrong or questionable, Jordan always tries to make an excuse for them as if they didn't really mean any malice. She really tries to see the best in everyone until all "best" avenues are exhausted. She's truly a nice person and that makes the best social game. IMO, the social aspect carries the most weight. I wouldn't mind one bit to see her win again. That would burn Dick's butt, wouldn't it?

Jordan is just a sweetheart. One thing I've noticed about her this entire season is that when someone does something wrong or questionable, Jordan always tries to make an excuse for them as if they didn't really mean any malice. She really tries to see the best in everyone until all "best" avenues are exhausted. She's truly a nice person and that makes the best social game. IMO, the social aspect carries the most weight. I wouldn't mind one bit to see her win again. That would burn Dick's butt, wouldn't it?

if it would burn dicks butt I'm all for it! :animated_bouncy: I do like that aspect of her a lot--her compassion. :heart2:

I really like Jordan and always find her the most entertaining. She is one gorgeous woman - without really trying. I keep meaning to say that the grey open-knit poncho she wore was supremo elegant. Love it when a blonde wears gray.

Also. Thanks for all the garb shoutouts to my alma mater. Geaux Tigers!

I was reading on another forum I glanced at the on Dick's RVZone place that he really trashes Jordan a lot and he doesn't like her. Makes me glad he didn't stay in the house. He would have probably been really hard on Jordo and Shelly.... just a feeling.

Is there anyone/anything Dick doesnt bitch about on that show? I have watched a few times (cause i like his guests) and they are so disrespectful to the people who send in video mail bags.

Have you ever read any of his tweets??? It is a constant f u, and barrage of insults to whoever dissagres with him.

I wish I coulda seen the suit Jordan was wearing yesterday, guess I'll to try and flashback

Yeah I have watched the dick at night episode so often ... because i like the guests, and in my opinion Dick hates everyone and thinks everyone's game is worse than his was, that he is the best BB player who ever played and the producers love him, and send him love notes, and oh isn't he special he can't say certain things because he's still under contract .. and everyone is a MF .. and blah blah.

Even if once in a while I agree with him, he ruins it all for me by being such a jerk to everyone.

Jordan has developed some gumption this year, and she isn't playing the same game I saw her play in her season, at least not totally.

I enjoy watching her even if I don't really want her to win.

Archived