ROB

FLYNWA

did anyone else notice that when they were runing to the mat that rob kind of shoved Ron back and elbowed his way in front of him?

and the look on Robs face when the camel just stopped was great

kind of the way he looked at ron when they were ahead during the foot race to the mat

did anyone else notice that when they were runing to the mat that rob kind of shoved Ron back and elbowed his way in front of him?

Rob must have played some hockey as a kid!! I would have given Ron a hip check and took him right out!!

I don't think it was a push because it was more his chest that hit Ron and not his arms. I don't think he could stop in time.

No I would say it was a big screw up, they deserved to finish 3rd, and he deserved to look like a ding dong for being too smart by half. My impression of Rob is that he would be the first one to admit it and make fun of himself.

We, the Romber fans of the world, just reserve the right to pick on you right back LOL :twisted:

Well I'm a Romber fan but tonights' episode proves what can happen when when arrogance and over confidence gets the best of you. Hopefully they learned their lesson from that and the humiliation of getting beat by the old SeaHag and get their act together for the next leg. I'm betting they do because he's too smart to let that happen again.

I suppose that being a Romber fan you can call it a big screw up. Making no bones about the fact that I am NOT a Romber fan, I would have been tarred, feathered and then burned at the stake just for good measure if I had said that. (Oh it was so tempting to say burned at the steak, just to see how long it would take someone to criticize.) My best memory of Rob, was on the Survivor All-Star series, when he won a reward that allowed him and a group of others to go off on a chartered boat. The braggart saw a putting green and shot off his mouth about being on the state championship golf team.......first swing and he landed on his butt, the next shot he sent the club sailing off into the ocean. He must have been the school caddy.

As for my comments here, none of them have been personal attacks on other posters, merely my opinion of Romber. Looking back, that can't be said of Romber fans.

Oh Crap!! StevenV you didnt have to go there.

The oh mys get on my nerves but you cant call Gretchen a seahag.....you make the Robmer fans look bad. Props to the 66 year old lady climbing a rope ladder and besides I am oldfashion about the whole polite to your elders thing......unless by old seahag you were talking about Kelly, in which case I take it all back. You can say whatever you want about the military bashing bee-atch.

Actually, I enjoyed tonight's show tremendously. To see Rob and Amber screw-up was fabulous indeed. IMO, it never occured to them they could ever possibly be in anything but first place. For once, someone got over on them.

Seeing him get his comeupance after calling U&J and M&G stupid reinforced my faith in karma.

Okay Rob, would you like a little salt with that crow?. :twisted:

Suds, I think Romber fans get a little testy when the shoe is on the other foot.

how can we get testy heres the facts jack

1) rob and amber have made only 1 mistake least amount of all races left

2) theyve won 3 legs and more przies then anyone left

3) they already proved they the bomb survivor winners and final 4 on the amazing race. any of them other clowns wouldnt even make a survivor jury

5) the old foogies are only there cause they got there butts saved by a non elimination and everyone elses mistakes. you m&g shouldnt be on the amazing race they should be on the world series of poker cause they are just plain lucky no skill at all.

i loved the episode too

finally Rob arrogance caught up with his mouth!! if he wouldnt have opened his big fat mouth the other teams probably wouldnt have found the earlier flight!!!  LOVE IT

and as for people dissing Gretchen she does whine an awful lot but hey she is 66 ys old and has made it down to the final 4 and in 3rd place at that!

I give props to all the teams but am hopeing U/J win this whole thing!

They are the Epitome of a a great team they work together and dont usually fight and focus on what needs to be done and they seem able to take time to enjoy their journey!

That is 2nd place in the final four.

i loved the episode too

finally Rob arrogance caught up with his mouth!! if he wouldnt have opened his big fat mouth the other teams probably wouldnt have found the earlier flight!!!  LOVE IT

and as for people dissing Gretchen she does whine an awful lot but hey she is 66 ys old and has made it down to the final 4 and in 3rd place at that!

I give props to all the teams but am hopeing U/J win this whole thing!

They are the Epitome of a a great team they work together and dont usually fight and focus on what needs to be done and they seem able to take time to enjoy their journey!

I like Romber but that was too funny!! I can't believe that he was inadvertently responsible for the other two teams beating him!! LOL

And as I've said before, Gretchen does whine a lot, but maybe it's warranted - a lot of the tasks are physically challenging for someone her age and yet she manages to pull it off!! Good for her!

I too want Uchenna and Joyce to come in first and Romber second!!

and whent hey made their mistake they did not panic, they kept their calm and they didn't take it out on each other GO AMBOB!!

just shows what good players they are! and how well they work together. rob made a mistake, but he'll learn from it and move on!

and whent hey made their mistake they did not panic, they kept their calm and they didn't take it out on each other GO AMBOB!!

just shows what good players they are! and how well they work together. rob made a mistake, but he'll learn from it and move on!

yeah move on to 3rd place in the final !!!!

it will be so nice to see meredith and gretchen beat those two!!!!

you don't know they are going to be in third during the finals there are two more shows left. You have to wait another week to get all excited