8/8 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia talking with Jeff in HOH (came in mid convo., sorry) She is considering putting Porcha up b/c she is NOW concerned with the twist. Jeff says,"this is what I was trying to tell you!! They leave & Jeff tells her, well, your HOH it is your decision.

Kalia comes down & tries to get into Dr They aren't letting her in and she "looks" like she is stressing out. she beats on the door & then walks into bubblegum room, looks around and comes out. Lawon comes by & says something (sorry, my volume is messed up and I missed what they said). She then goes to kitchen & says she is freezing. Shelly tells her something to the effect of put something on & Kalia says, "I wear sweats everyday!" Now just chatting. Nothing important.

9:48 BBT

SHelly and Kalia talking in BY she is explaining why Dani does not want to trust anything from the other side of the house and Kalia explains that she talked to Jeff and he said we can keep trying to kill each other each week and let the floaters go by. Kalia says Jeff told her he was going after floaters etc. Kalia keeps explaining that she talked to Jeff to Shelly. (Sounds like Kalia may put up Porche and it would be great if brendon got voted back won and was in the game with Rachel dani would be so pissed and I would laugh) SHelly is still trying hard to work her stuff to make Kalia put porche on the block. Kalia is trying to work it where she sets it up and then the votes still take out rachel but, says she did not know what the happened with the votes.

10:45 BBT

In HOH Daniele is trying to regain control of her HOH from Kalia who is thinking of coping a deal with J&J& rachel to put up Porsche...

Dani is trying to presuade her not to make deals they will not honor...and could potentially still make them or specifically her a target...

10:46 Kalia wants to still put up Porsche but without the deal that Rachel would stay...

Dani trying to tell Kalia that Shelly isn't trustworthy.....saysing "we really want to trust her" but there are "red flags" but why "there are reasons want to"....

Porsche enters and Kalia sends her away but Porsche says "operation save a bottle' of wine is underway....

10:48 BBT Porsche says she hid the "beers from Shelly" {she found em earlier}....and porsche thinks they are still hidden...

kalia says they'll be down in 5

10:50 BBT Back in HOH...Kalia waiting for Dani to finish uses the toilet.....

Dani wants to know why she feels her need to put up Porsche...Dani trying really hard that Porsche has come over...Dani says in her HOH she didn't really want to hang out but did only to "save her butt" as Dani says she wants to hang out and is one of them...

"you really feel in your gut" Porsche is trust worthy and Play for us....Dani says she will play for people that will benefit her game which is them...

Kalia listening and torn what to do...Dani "i don't know" while Kalia says something isn't right "not to pay attention to this twist"...Kalia says think about BB rating Chick leaving will come back...Dani believe she will..

10:55 BBT Talking about BB rigging....Kalia says it may not be true .."what if we do come back" and its endurance Dani says she can win against Rachel "no doubt in my mind"...Dani says she is "nothing special" but has just the same chance as others..

10:57 Kalia doesn't agree and warns not to count Jordan out as winning hOHs as she may be thrown some.....

10"57 BBT Dani continuing to reel kalia back in...

10:58 BBT

Back in HOH Dani and Kalia try to figure out who the replacement nom will be...

Dani says half of what Jeff spouts is BS but gets he's america's "beloved" player...

Talk turns to food as Dani grabs snacks and rummage through the fridge....Dani asks why she has "lean cusine" and "mac n cheese"...

Kalia "is the veto gonna be in the morning"....Dani wants to call "porsche up here" and tell her they are nervous "rachel is coming back" and we neeed "your word"..Kalia says "even if she" has lied to other people...

Dani says "who" and Kalia goes on....Dani "oh Jeff" but says Jeff is always saying that...Dani "do "question her"

Kalia "oh God"...not seemingly wanting to.....

11:03 ..talk turns back to food as Dani rest up for her next round to regain control of the HOH...

11:05 BBT Kalia says to call porsche....Dani "just be honest with her" and says she was so close to her and turned your back on rachel and will you turn "your back on us" as Kalia gets cold feet again..and Kalia accuses Dani of trying to discourage her...

11:06 BBT Dani says she doesn't want Kalia not to put up porsche she doesn't "want her to go home" Dani getting upset Kalia is having a thought that isn't like hers...Kalia says do we need to talk or just tell her to put her up but she stays...Kalia upset everyone is mad at her....Dani use Adams birthday..shelly has just been up...can't do it to Lawon since they have been partners..

Kalia says "i feel you and I will end up on the block" {hoping Kalia is right }

11:08 BBT Now they are discussing what to tell Porsche she's going up....Kali says she's full and hasn't eaten in the past hour...even though Dani is trying to get her to eat "cookie dough" ice cream..

11:10 BBT Talking about the stuff they hid...the only thing is the grill and chess pieces still missing ......

Kalia "i don't like this job"..."I need to talk to shelly" because she hass a beef with porsche...as kalia wants to "make sure" Dani says she says she swears "she's voting out Rachel"..Kalia believes she can convince Shelly

Dani says Porsche goes over numbers with Adam but Adam doesn't with her...

11:13 BBT "she is like the Jen of my season except nicer" Dani says about porsche.....Dani whining about taking advil and her headache not going away.."sooo annoying"

11:14 BBT Kali telling she's playing " a lot of my game for us" and Dani snaps 'and I'm not" and Kalia says people tell her "to play my own game"....Dani questions who.."shelly" and Kalia says "not just Shelly"

Dani/ Kalia still rehashing the same old thing for hours. Dani making head way slightly, but the conversation is circular.

Dani thinks this season is hard because she genuinely likes people in the house, whereas in her season she hated all of them.

Dani wishes Dom was still in the game.

11:17 BBT kalia jokes "maybe we'll both be in jury for your birthday" and Dani says 'shut up"

Dani talks about twist you lose control...and you can't give up....and says if she comes back and wins "who knows" there are twists every week...

11:18 BBT Dani saying if she wants to try the deal "that's fine" and if it doesn't go through then its void and says "fine' if she wants to do the deal..

Kalia thinks if she does leaves and comes back she can try to says that she had no control of the vote and Dani sas "then it comes back on me"...Kali says about Rachel "she ruins everything" even though she may be nice...

11:21 BBT Dani "people hated Rachel" and says "when she started to super play" that's when she was liked....as Dani says "we know who she is...you can't make diamonds aout poop"

Dani says people either liked or hated her and says "i whined a lot" and blame being '20 years old" and "everyone hated me in the house and " she hated everyone and said it to them...

11:22 BBT Dani says she likes people in the house.. "i wish PT wre her" Dani pines....be fun and "have a strong competitor" as Kalia 'if I put Porsche up" it will make J&J happy and ask if Dani is interested in working with them....Dani seems reluctant...

11:24 BBT Dani says she understands she wants to play "the offensive" but they will always be the bigger targets but they can win the game and floaters can't win because they will not get the votes...

Kalia says "i hate to go out of the game" if she can to something to "correct it"

11:27 BBT They discuss about returnees...and what kinda power they get and discuss Kaysar BB6.....Dani says he was evicted 3 times in one tear "and on his birthday"

Kali brings up BB9 (doesn't bring the returnee that season)..

Talking about Janelle Dani says she was "terrible" at strategy..

11:30 Talking about the twist "blessing and curse" not realizing that twist is over.....

Dani "why don't we ask about day one" Dani tries to figure out and asks about the curses and will go to DR...Kalia says should she talk to porsche as Kalia says people that come back "will drive us to drink"

Dani leaves to DR to aks about if there is curses...

11:33 BBT Downstairs Rachel Jordan and Porsche talking about being tired....Lawon comes out and Adam looks horrible..[i didn't know he shaved}...

11:37 BBT

Outside they are talking the grass 'looks nasty" with the "burn holes" "the rocks"

11:38 BBT Kalia asllep {probably dreamimg her plan makes her go from target #1 to target #3"

Outside Adam Lawon rachel and Porsche talking about booze what they drink...what they will drink after BB...

11:39 BBT Booze talk continues...

Jeff cooking while Dani grabs some beers and heads back to her HOH..gives Kalia ..and says "i thought" she was getting porsche Dani "I thought you changed your mind" and Dani says DR "has to look into it"

Kalia says "i wonder what Shelly's MO" and wonder what she does and Shelly told her she will understand the way she played her game when she tells them what she does for a living...

11:42 BBT tey discuss "the curse"...they think she may be able not to play "that will be a blessing for us" Dani says...

Dani trying not to make a big deal about a player coming back...

Dani "she dresses like my grandma" about Rachel "the bedazzled hats"...Kalia wonders 'if Jeff really can't stand her".....

11:45 BBT Dani talks about "the curse" again...

Dani "will have the chance to come back"....Kalia sauys the chance is "if the wrong person leaves"...they discussed rachel return from her season..

kalia were back to having "to win HOH" or anybody "except Rachel"..."we can says we made som allies...that's annoying...really annoying" Kali says as she munches away..."pointless ...thanks Big Brother"

Dani talks her season...

11:49 BBT Porsche in talking about her alcohol she his but was found...

11:51 BBTOutside Adam trying to sneak up on Shelly on the hammock and he does and scares her but she was asleep...

Back in HOH Dani and Kalia talk drinks...Porsche back after using the bathroom...

11:52 Kalia says her and Dani trying to figure things out..

Kalia asks if she's being moppy...and Porsche says she is they discuss the 11:11 brendon adress...

Porsche just talking shit about rachel...

11:54 BBT Kalia telling about Rachel's curse...Kali says its defintely a player "get back in the game" and the DR read it to her a lot of times....

Kalia "you know what I don't have birth control for September" and Dani says fill a prescription but Kalia gets hers from "planned Parenthood"

Dani wonder why her doctor sister can't get her insurance...Kalia says why could she get her insurance but says she gets any precription she wants...Dani asks if kalia's mom a doctor but Kalia says she's a "dr of education"..not a medical doctor..

11:58 BBT they discuss the curse..Dani "the curse for us is she's here" about Rachel and Kalia "i'm super annoyed this HOH is for nothing and I pissed a lot of people off"..she says she should have put up " rachel and Adam"

12:00 BBT "i'm just slightly worried" Rachel's coming back Kalia says...

12:02 BBT

Feeds back from a brief FOTh with Kalia talking what Rachel will do "i have a feeling" she'll go out and just come back...Dani brings up "season 9" the alarm......and the twist of getting evicted twice in one day....

12:03 BBT Kali thinks she'll go to walk out and its "locked"...

12:04 Kalia "that's gonna be might nioghtmare" and she'll says "i knew it"..

12:06 BBT talk about past HOH comps...

12:08 BBT In HOH they are discussing Tea...Kalia "since my HOH means nothing" Kalia says she should be able to play in HOH again

Dani says that's not how it works like when Rachel demanded to play HOH again "when my dad left" FOTH

12:09 BBT FOTH..

12:10 Feeds return...Talking about kalia's age...Dani asked "how'd you get Michael jackson" to Porsche she justs giggles..and talk about his funeral...

Dani says she needs to do her nails again..

Back in HN room Rachel and Jordan talking about Dani who use to talk about crap about porsche and Kalia...they don't understand and FOTH...

12:13 FOTH..

12:16 Feeds return with Rachel calling the floater the worst players and saying 'they are risiculous' and saying Kalia is making all the wrong moves after JC warned "be careful' and says Kalia "has daniele in her hear...and she just doesn't care"....

Jordan says she was "honest" with Kalia and got it in her head that she was coming after her...Rache says "from Daniele" as she works on getting her contatct out...

12:18 "if we were playing in an All Star season' it would be different "they say they're Super Fan' and all they are floaters....Jordan says maybe they are "downplaying it" rachel agrees "the problem" is "they never played the game" and that's why "we're getting screwed" because they have never seen "these people play" and don't know what to expect" ..."adam almost beating Jeff" at POV and Jordan "i was shocked" and says they aren't winning "on purpose"

12:21 BBT Rachel talks about the disadvantages and "who knew Kalia " was stepping it up..Jordan "right' as Rach says the "newbies have every advantage in the world".....talks about getting picked off....and "these twists" like the "golden key" was like being on a vacation and haven't had to play in any comps to stay alive...

12:23 BBT FOTH...

Back in HOH...They are talking about Dominic and how Kalia cried...when she cast her vote...and Kalia talks about crying her first two weeks here..saying she does "really badly" with "transition"...

Lawon enetrs...but Dani locks the door...to joke around...and Kalia yells "come in" and says 'its locked" and keeps trying...they laugh as he keeps trying...

12:26 BBT they discuss Lawons hair "getting really curly".....talk about Lawon jerking off...Masterbation talk ensues..

12:27 BBT HOH convos taken a downward turn.....with lawon's sexual frustration..

12:30 BBT

Back in the have not room Jordan asking rachel if her and her sister have been close...and Rachel says yes and says she is the "fun one" and the "positive and optimistic' one and FOTH..

12:37 BBT FOTH...

12:38 BBT

Feed return with Jordan talking about her aunt and the feeds switch to Adam and Jeff playing pool...Jeff whistles and triggers another foth...

They play without much convo "today was a quiet day" and Adam "its quiet before the storm.."they'll be plenty of drama tomorrow" and Jeff says "i hope" and Adam says why if it doesn't include you and Jeff says "hopefully it won't include you"

They discuss what Kalia sais about an Adam nom..saying "he'll be safe"..and Adam says "if its me vs rachel" she'll be campaigning hard and says he "has the votes" but dealing "with 3 days of that"

12:42 BBT..Adam says Kali didn't know what she's gonna do but assured him he would be fine but Adam said "i'd rather not go up"

"she's gonna do whatever Dani's tells her" and do whatever move is "good for her" and Jeff says She was really nervous about the..." FOTH but I imagine he was gonna sat the twist..

12:44 BBT FOTH...

Jeff and Adam playing pool, they talk about how Kalia is super rattled. Jeff tells Adam that Kalia said to Jeff that Adam didn't mind going on the block. Adam said it's not true, he told her he'd rather not go on the block.

Jeff says if Rachel won veto, it would've been him out the door. Adam doesn't necessarily agree. Jeff breaks it down for him, and Adam agrees that yeah, he's probably right, Jeff would've went home.

Adam thinks its amazing that the one person they didn't want to get HoH got it, and it's amazing how it plays out like that. Jeff saying because so many people throw it, that the person's odds increase.

12:45 BBT

Feeds back with Adam saying she "can get rattled very easily' and Jeff "yeah she's super rattled" {don't know who they were talking about}

Adam says "in the bigger game" Brendon leaving before her was better than says "him without her is better her without him" but says Rachel still has a lot to "offer and show her worth" and Jeff says "she's getting a little kooky" about Rachel...

12:48 BBT Jeff says he told her we'll talk after...about his convo with Kalia and says he tried to not get him nominated..Adam "she's already on my radar"...Jeff says he would have went home and Adam says he wouldn'r but Jeff says they would have put up Jordan...and Adam realizes her was right...

"i thought Kalia swore she would never put up Jordan" Daam says and Jeff goes through the votes and says no matter he would have gone if Rachel won HOH...

Adam says he was telling America if we think its fixed "you have another thing coming" and says its amazing how things play out like kalia winning HOH..

12:51 Jeff says the person that has to win and the other people want to "stay out of it" and keep their hands clean...

Adam talks about the endurance "was catered to smaller person...not midgets...smaller persons"....

12:53 BBT Convos come to stand still as Adam tends to his clothes in the dryer...

12:55 BBT pool game continues

Lawon offered to go up on the block AND BE VOTED OUT! So that he wont be mad at Kalia if he comes back!!!

Porsche suggests that if Lawon and Rach up on the block, if Julie gives them more info on the twist they have a signal to each other to decide who to vote out. Lawon thinks its a great idea!

Meanwhile, Jordan joins the guys outside.

Jordan knows her mom would win if she was on survivor.

12:55 BBT

Back in HOH they are discussing the twist...."america's player"..."tempted with money" and throw around ideas....Kalia says she would take "$25,000" and go to jury...and Kalia says she would go back in about Rachel and Lawon says about Rachel "she want you bad girl"....and babbles on...

12:58 BBT..porsche says "america's decide" and has come the closes...and says Rachel says they would want her back for Ratings and Porsche asks if her season was the highest ratings....and Dani says yes and every summer the ratings go up and talk turns to the biggest loser...

Kali brings back "the curse"...and Lawon "the blessing is the person " returning for them and the curse is on them returning...

Porsche wonderin if JC will give them a hint...about voting Adam or Rachel out with a code...Kalia says 'what if she doesn't say anything" and Dani says then "we vote out Rachel"

1:03 BBT back downstairs Adam and Jeff continues to play pool with Jordan watching as Adam tells her he beat Jeff 4 games to two...

1:05 BBT talking about Brenchels..."he has such issues" about Brendon Kalia says....the talk about Dani was "friends " with Brendon..and says she was doing shots with him...and went to "move his car" and "never came back" and says "i couldn't find parking" and went home to ucla and finally gets a hold of him and then "never shows up" and Dani says it was lame and so "i was not his friend" and Dani says "he was my friend on facebook"

Oh God they are talking about Marcellas..

1:08 BBT Adam was happy "there was no house drama" and Jordan says rachel apologized to Dani so that's good' .."she's trying...she's doing better" Jordan says....

Adam says "did Dani accept" the apology....and says "dani said "i don't want it to be wierd but honestly ..she didn't really care"..and Adam says as long as rachel doesn't "do it again" anything after that "is just words"

1:11 BBT Pool game continues..

1:12 BBT

Back in HOH.. Rachel bashing....Dani looking happy she has regained control of the HOH...as Kalia asks if they are "spineless jellyfish"......and Porsche says "the started realizing it was them"...Kalia "i don't know if that who he was talking to" and Kalia says it was to the newbies "thats's who he's talking to" and Porsche says "oh"

1:14 BBT FOTH...

Back to the HOH the room is dark and discuss the things they his and people looking for them...

another fOTH

1:16 BBT FOTH...

1:23 BBT feeds back with Kalia and Dani saying "we need one person" to vote with us the way we want..."porsche" Kalia says....

Dani has gained compltely control of her HOh Dani says they can't tell anybody about the deal not even Jeff and Jordan...and Kali says "should we offer her the deal togther"...FOTH

{i'm lost after an 8 min FOTh they are only Dani and Kalia in the HOH and it sounds like Porsche will not go up.and may execute what lawon suggested of evicting someone where it doesn't matter who comes back......they need shelly for something...and I have a feeling the figured out the AC twist sounds like "he" is voted out...}

1:27 BBT FOTH....

1:31 BBT feeds returns..to Dani downstairs and Lawon talking about nothing important...

Kali talking to Shelly outside about how mad her HOH will be nothing....and Kalia says "why don't we send someone home" that doesn't matter if they come back....Shelly says "that leaves Porsche in the game" and Kalia says "there's next week"....

So it sounds like "he" is Lawon that they will put up Lawon as the person coming back....

Shelly talking how lame it is people hiding shit...

Lawon comes over...as does Jeff...

1;37 BBT foth...{a lot I mean a lot of them tonight}

Adam talking about missing his beard and talk turns to ants everywhere....

apparently they were all over adam's wash....Kalia "we're not even in a real life backyard" about the ants

1:38 BBT Talk turns to 2 1/2 men and when it starts filming...

Outside Lawon Porsche and Dani eating and talking about the party...Lawon says he isn't going outside and Dni in her antisocial mode says neither is she and will go to the back room for "pajama jam"

Lawon "if i was to go up..I'll play the mad role...I can find out what they are saying...and when I come back" he can tell them what they says and Lawon says "i'm gonna come back"....{oh man Lawon is not gonna make jury sooo funny}

1:42 BBT Lawon saying Kalia is "over analyzing" sayng him coming back has "more rewards" and lawon thinks he'll be HOH after his supposed return....Lawon literally shooting himself not in the foot but in the head with his plan to be voted out and the voted back in....

Lawon "it will be a good risk...regardless of what the twist may be" and Dani says "if julie" does say something they can do a signal to vote out Rachel...and lawon says its good "for kalia".....

1:45 BBT More Lawon lameness continues...

1:51 BBT

Lawon and Dani talking in the kitcehn thinking they are making a mastermind move...kalia called to DR and says Kalia was "over analyzing" and tells Lawon his master plan....and says he can gather info..when he comes back he will have all this info...for them...

Dani "its pretty obvious he's coming back" and says they need the player back for a "fast forward" and Dani calling it "a really good idea"

1:53 BBT and dani says it won't make "anymore enemies"....

Obnoxious Kalia is back and Happy Dani she's back in control and Dani so happy "it backfires in their face" about their great move....

Talking about white teeth as Dani says she's excites "this puts us in the best spot ever"..and is proud he came up with this...

Dani "no matter what'" lawon is coming back 'game on let the good times rolll...and the war begins' Dani says and a giggling lawon "they gonna be pissed" ...

1:56 BBT Dani couching him for his BB funeral err great strategic move to get voted out....Lawon so happy his plan will be the move of the century.."i love ..PT I told you I was in the game...look at my teacher" as he points to Dani {can't wait til thursday}

{I'm out be back tomorrow...night all}

2 am BBT: Shelly is alone in the BY with Adam. She

Archived