8/7 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:46 AM BBT

Adam, Shelly and Rachel up. They got 3 wake up songs this morning. Adam says they were all his favourite bands. The third song was bluesy. They are discussing the other HGs sleeping schedule. The others are nocturnal. Talking about live feeds and how they aren't getting much of show but must have seen something at 8AM when the others were still up.

Shelly says that Adam loves that music - it goes right to his soul.

10:55AM BBT Adam is making bacon. Shelly and Rachel outside. Rachel is explaining to Shelly why Danielle and Brenchel were no longer allies. Rachel says because Danielle wanted to backdoor Jeff and Brenchel would not do it. Rachel said Danielle said she would come after them and would be really pissed if Dom went home. Shelly says they were still talking about Dom last night in the kitchen and Jeff and Shelly were laughing in th bathroom about it.

Adam making his bed in the bubblegum room. Porshe is awake but still in bed.

Shelly asking if Brenden will go to church today and Rachel says most likely not, he is probably visitung with his friends. Adam joins them outside having a smoke. Just talking about brendens family in riverside. (little do they know he is in sequester right now) Shelly talks about how she was going to move to carlsbad and WBRB. Just chit chat about towns in CA.

11:05am BBT Rachel telling Shelly how great Brendens family is great and she loves them and gets along with them great.

Shelly says she gets along with her mother in law. Rachels nephew loves brenden and shelly says you can tell brenden would be good with kids. Shelly says Tony had not had much contact with infants but he was great with it. More talk about kids and when Shelly's daughter was an infant.

Adam in kitchen making something over near fridge.

11:20am BBT Adam making an omlette. Porshe is up in the kitchen. J&J awake in Have not room. Jordon scratching Jeffs back. I think Jeff sai we get to eat cake and he wishes it was a big slice of pizza. They get up to go brush their teeth.

Shelly and rachel folding laundry outside. Jeff goes in bubblegum room to get something and lets the door slam.(lol).

Rachel says brenchel wants a new ring for rachel when they can afford it. Now rachel is whispering in shellys ear can not hear what they are saying. something about the ring I think.

Jeff and Adam discuss that their legs hurt a little from the veto comp. Talk about bananas good for leg cramps....Have nots do get to have cake between the hours of 4 and 5. FOTH

11:35am BBT Jeff, Shelly and Rachel outside chatting about under armor and Rachel did not bring thong underwear this season. Looks like porshe making Adams bday cake and Adam still working on his omlette. I think he is making one for Porshe too. (nothing exciting going on, not going to waste posts on here)

HG's are enjoying the CA sunshine. Adam is talking about quitting smoking. Rachel is working out. Jeff is shaving.

Porche is making Bday cupcakes :party_smilie: Chocolate with sprinkles.

Adam has shaved everything. his head and face.

Dani is getting the knots out of her hair in the HOH bathroom. Getting ready to dye it.

Rachel is in HOH apologizing to Danielle

Rachel is on the verge of tears telling Dani that she is personally betrayed because she really liked her and then what happened. I know i took Dom away from u, but you took the love of my life away. When i look at his picture hurts my heart. I should not have reacted to you so badly and i apologize.

Dani excepts the apology and explains that they turned on her so she did what she did. She couldnt trust Brenchel anymore. Now Dani is apologizing too. She promises that it wasnt personal.

Rachel understands and starts going round and round. Dani interrupts and says you would have put me up. Rachel says yes, but you never know, we could have talked.

Dani says when i was up on the skis you were looking at me like you wanted me to die. You were going to put me up. you didnt want me to win.

Rachel your right it was good for you to win that comp. But we wanted to talk to you and if you said you wanted to work with us we would have.

==Half of Dani's head has hair dye on it as she is talking.

They keep talking about the same thing over and over.

Dani is reminding Rachel of the terrible things she said to her and Rachel apologizes again. Hear comes the quivering voice. When i think about brendon i get so emotional. I was acting that way because i was fighting for him to stay. He is in my soul. I am sorry I was acting like that.

Dani appreciates it and hopes that they can co exist in the house and hopes they can be in the same room together without it being awkward. I didnt want to see you in pain crying. I am sorry you are hurting.

(oh my gosh!! same thing over and over CAchristine)

1:57 PM BBT

Dani to Rachel: If you're going to come into my face and say I'm like basically the devil in disguise I'm not going to skip to my lou and play patty cake with you. You never even apologized for the stuff you said.

R: You never apologized for putting Brendon and I up on the block.

D: That is not the same thing, putting two strong competitors on the block is not the same thing as saying all of things you've said.

R: I really do apologize. I don't now what to say, I just miss Brendon so much.....

D: I appreciate it, I really do. I didn't like it being all awkward everytime I walked into a room and stuff. I'm really truly sorry that you are hurting because Brendon is gone but I can't apologize for making a strong game move. It hurts to see someone so much in pain. I'm really, really sorry that you are hurting.

R: Thank you for that. I really don't know how to act when I'm fighting for Brendon and I. I'm sorry for not knowing how to act and for being immature and acting stupid. I just don't know how to act. This week Brendon is gone, and I'm probably going home although I might have a chance to come back, I don't have anyone in this game. They are all against me this week but last week they were all against you. If I had won HOH this week they'd still be against you... I know how you feel now, how you felt on that ski pole. When I kept dropping the balls I felt like people were cheering me on to do bad. I know how you feel to have been at the lowest of the low.

R; Taking each other out is only getting other people farther. I hope you realize that.

D: My whole thing is, this time around.... there are people you can trust and people you can't trust...you know that now especially now that you're alone. This is the first time I've played without my Dad, like this is your first time playing without Brendon. It is super duper hard to find people that I can trust 100%.... I can't say that if you come back I'll never play with you again.... I'm not saying that that can never ever happen.

R: I don't think I will ever win this game.

D: I don't know Rachel there are 6 weeks left. Like you said, last week half the house was against me.... Yes I knew when we went downstairs for the last HOH I knew you guys were screwed because you hadn't built relationships with people. I hung out with Cassie a lot and Dominic a lot. Half the game is the social part and you guys weren't sociable. YOu have to get to know people, it's just more enjoyable.

R: I thought I had friends but the minute Kalia won HOH they weren't my friends anymore. Not only that but they were talking behind my back. I understand what you're saying... I just don't...

D: I understand where you're coming from but...

R: Do you understand how different this game would have been if I had won HOH Daniele? Do you understand that?

D: What do you want me to say that if you won HOH I"d be going home?

R: No Daniele, if I had won HOH everyone in this house would be on different sides, they are floaters. You could vote to keep me in the house, you know i"ll always be a target.

D; I just don't know Rachel, after your actions of last week and this week, I think everyone is uncomfortable and I don't think that anyone she puts up against you is going home.

D: I don't see, you keep saying that voting for you will benefit me somehow, I don't see how that is..

R: I will be a huge target Daniele - if I am gone, you will be the next target, you're going to get knocked out by a floater.

D: Even your speech last time Rachel, you say that I can't win the game without you, but maybe I am a bigger target than Jeff and Jordan everyone loves them.

R: You have to play the game Daniele, let's play the game.

D: I am playing the game Rachel.

(It carries on with Rachel telling Daniele to think about her as her only option and Daniele says she forgives Rachel for her outbursts but she's not promising anything and she doesn't know.

2:21 PM BBT

Daniele now telling Kalia about the conversation.

They say that she was obviously talking about Porsche and no wonder Porsche is no longer her friend, look at what they did to the poor girl.

Daniele is going to go talk to the DR because Rachel said she clarified with the DR that it will be someone getting back IN the game which Daniele translates to not mean coming back and playing. They don't believe it's a special power.

Kalia had a good dream about Derek (It wasn't a wet dream - Daniele clarified). She also tells Daniele she better win HOH on Thursday. They think it will a true or false comp.

2:37 PM BBT

Kalia going through what she'll say to Adam about why she wants him to go up as the pawn.

D: Don't forget that it's okay to go up as the pawn but eventually you aren't the pawn anymore so everyone gets nervous up there.

K: I don't know what to say, that I know for sure he's got Shelly, Porsche, your and Lawon's vote and I'm just not sure how his vote would go if it was someone else.

D: Don't say that it makes it seem like you don't trust him.

K: Well I can't say that no one will vote him out because it's his birthday, that's lame and no one will believe him. And there's just something shaky about putting Lawon up.

Dani is having trouble covering her roots. Kalia is helping her now. Dani joking that she hates the pain of going through her hair. She's a delicate flower you know.

Kalia says that Shelly always makes a joke about the block "As long as you're not putting me up I'll talk to you."

"If you don't want to go on the block win a HOH or a POV home girl." Kalia says.

Kalia is brushing Dani's hair out and she's complaining that it hurts. "You're trying to rip all my hair out so I'm bald. I'm onto you!" and "Don't ever be a parent!" are Daniele's best lines from this. Kalia laughs "Do you just want to brush your own hair out?"

Daniele likes Porsche and says she's a cute little Shelly. At the beginning she was weird but now that she's not trying to be Rachel she's nice.

2:43 PM BBT

Daniele doesn't want Porsche out of the house. She would rather have Lawon out over the other newbies. Kalia likes having Lawon in the house.

Porsche comes in. "SO how was your party with Rachel?"

Daniele: Shut up you a-hole. Did you send her in here?

P: No I told her she should talk to you. She said to me - I'm not sure where it all went wrong between us and I was like you kind of went off the deep end last week.

2:55 PM BBT

Adam doesn't want to go up. Jeff tells him he and Shelly are safe if they go up, not to worry. Adam worried because Lawon said he volunteered to go up - does he think he has the votes? "But hey, you volunteered man, thank you." Adam says.

2:56 PM BBT

Adam doesn't want to be sitting next to Lawon in the Final 2.

"Don't worry about the final 2." Jeff tells him.

"Don't tell Rachel ok - that Lawon volunteered?" says Adam

Jeff : No man

Jordan comes out. Jeff says to keep going because he'd tell Jordan anyways. They tell her.

Jord: Why would he do that?

A: Don't tell that to Rachel, she'll be all over that. Let's see if Kalia actually does it. It would be easy if she puts up Porsche. Or me or shelly.

Jeff: That would be the smart thing, to put up either you or Shelly.

Adam: I suppose. No offense, but even without the two of you, I'd still have Lawon, Porsche and Kalia's vote.

Jeff: I won't say anything. Maybe they are trying to see if they can trust you.

JOrd: Kalia's going to put up whoever Dani tells her to put up.

A: I'm just being straight with you as you've been straight with me.

Jeff: We'll see what happens.

Shelly comes out and has a problem with her bathing suit, it is way too big now.

Rachel has left something on the grill. It's her catfish. Adam says it looks good and to tell her to come get it.

3:07 PM BBT

Rachel telling Jordan about the conversation with Daniele. Jeff tanning in backyard. Rachel sums it up: I don't think it matters, they are still going to try to evict me. Jordan: Yeah, I think they are. Rachel: But she's not thinking about the possibility that I might come back into the game.

Jeff says "It'll be funny. "Rachel you're back yay! I didn't mean to vote you out."

He thought the girls were talking about Kalia.

Jordan tells her just to drop it, there's nothing more she can do. Rachel says she's going to.

Adam is happy to be laying outside in the shade. He's weird, he'll admit it. It's the weird people that are normal that are the one you have to look out for.

3:11 PM BBT

Rachel: What are your friends thinking about your beard right now?

Adam: They are freaking the fuck out. My best friend Amanda will be all "I can't take you out anymore you're not scary." because when they used to go out people were afraid to approach her because he looked so scary. Guys used to buy him shots to get in good with her. Now he's not going to be scary guy anymore, he'll just be that guy in the corner.

6:13 PM BBT

Adam says he'll have what looks like a goatee in about 3 weeks. He has to have the board for finale night so people recognize him. He's happy not to be getting the Goldberg references anymore. Jeff laughs, Goldberg's arms are like your thighs. Adam is going to get one of those 100% Natural shirts like Jessie. "I don't put any of that funny stuff in my body. I'm all natural herbs and spices."

Lawon is talking to Kalia and Dani in HOH

Kalia is eating chips as she tells Lawon might be a pawn, its between lawon and Adam. They would be pawns and to worry. Lawon says "no worries"

Kalia tells him that shelly would react badly. Kalia doesnt think Shelly threw the veto comp but she didnt play very hard.

ON the patio Rachel and Shelly talking about how the live audience applauded loudly when Brenden left and how glad she was. Shelly says oh ya they clapped loud. Rachel hopes they clap for her too. Shelly says they will (I have been in the live audience. Cbs tells us NO BOOING no matter what. Only clapping.CAchristine)

TRIVIA

Archived