8/4 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Lawon and jordan can hear this in there room. They are shocked.

Jordan is repeating what she hears to Lawon. (she might hear better)

Jordan says she likes shelly because she is very up front. Jordans eyes get huge as she listens.

She hears shelly tell rachel that its a game, some people lie cheat and steal, some don't all 14 people play different, but its a game.You get put off when you leave because of someones game you don't like.

Rachel explains that BB is not for competetors, its for floaters. Shelly asked why u cant change that. Rachel says she doesnt care, she is going to jury, people have to be nice to me to get a jury vote. I am playing like everyone else. Shelly says you can't change the way u play. Rachel whines that Kalia doesnt respect her game. Now she says she doesnt want to be on TV. This is not real life.

Brendon say that rachel is play for our honeymoon. Rachel says that everyone should let her stay cause she isnt going to do anything. Rachel says she can't get a job because of the show, she has brendon and that is all she needs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel says Kalia told her she does not respect her game and that upset her, and Shelly says if you have something in your job happen like this do you just go crawl in a hole? Rachel says this is not real life and Shelly says well parts of how this game is played is applicable to real life and Rachel is letting them win, and Rachel says she will do nothing further in this game and could prolly get further(she is on such a huge huge pity pot right now)

Back to Lawon and Jordan

They can still hear everything.

Lawon said yesterday Rachel shouldn't have been crying, she should have been walking around like 'game on'.

Jordan thinks rachel will evict herself, but that would be so dumb, at least try.

Brendon says when did this game become more about manipulation then competition? Shelly says it has always been that way, Rachel is of course dissagreeing, and Shelly says if you keep on like this your summer will be way more stressful, and that she is soooo dissapointed in them for wallowing in this talk.

NOw Rachel is saying Dani has ruined it again for her with the shoutout thing because she thought Brendon had a chance but Dani ruined it with her diatribe about the shoutouts and it ruined Brendons chances, and because she Rachel did what she felt was right by confronting Dani that she ruined his chances too by doing what she felt was right.

Rachel says she is going to jury and will have a vote,a nd now she is accusing Shelly that she is not standing on her own two feet for not voting against Jordan

Because noone will stick their neck out there for what they think is right by going against the house

Rachel says she is not scared togo against anything or anyone in this house and other ppl do not feel the same and it is not about competing, now she is saying if you do not compete are "floaters" and everyone who has won besides ED has been a floater

Shelly thinks what Rachel is saying is insulting,a nd everyone has a way to play and all ways are PLAYING, Shelly getting heated, (but she has a point) She says you cannot have 14 ppl going balls out to win, and you cannot say that everyone elses game sucks because of how they play is just wrong, Shelly says she does not get it, and Rachel is gettin snotty with Shelly and Shelly says you ppl don't let anyone care for you that is part of the problem

Jordan and Lawon going over who will keep jordan.

Lawon said he is the only one last week who didn't have a deal with anyone.

Shelly is getting loud with her pep talk and Lawon is agree with everything she says. "yea, yea, yea" :animated_rotfl:

Jordan says that if rachel isnt going to do anything, then just go home. Her problem is she wants people to care about her.

Lawon says that she doent like anyone who doesnt play like her. They think their game is perfect.

Jordan says sometime you have to lose in this game.

Shelly goes into the room with Jordan and Lawon

Jordan tells her we heard you.

Shelly says " oh my gosh, what a pity party, Life is over, what a sad state of affairs. They won't leave me alone. You could come out and help me."

Jordan says ME??

Shelly says anyone.....and leaves

Lawon laughs and says I dont want to go anywhere near that.

LOL

now JOrdan and Lawon sneak into the hallway to listen. :animated_bouncy:

Shelly trying to tell Rachel that just because ppl play in differents ways they are not playing. Then Shelly says Rachel then are you telling me you have no fight left if Brendon is not in the house?? Rachel says no thats not it, I have fight when I think I have a chance. Raching continuing to "Pity Pot" saying I am fine with stipend and going to jury. Rachel says she thought what Dani did was wrong saying about the shoutouts, going on and on, and She has no fight left because of how WRONG Daniele has played this game. Rachel says you are right Shelly I have no more fight left because we have FOUGHT for two summers to play this game. Shelly went to get lip stuff and Brendon telling Rachel to chill out and that she is just going to get punished,a nd he says to quit fighting and talking about game like she is, he says she should be fighting for their Honeymoon

Now Brenchel on the dbl Pity pot, Rachel says in the game you just have no friends, and Shelly says I have lots of friends in here. Rachel saying I know you are different then the rest in this house, Shelly pep talking almost like a pulpit beating

Shelly says I would like to at least see you smile instead of giving up. Shelly is saying you all are talking Floaters only win, you called me a floater, Rachel says I didn't call you a floater, Racehl again saying noone understands what Ive been thru and obivously I'm fucked up in the head, I talkd to the DR shrink, and we get music because she used the Docters name

it comes back with Rachel talking about Brendon is her Rock when a national tv shows let things go out on the show that are detrimental against her, about her buttsheeks flashing, then Shelly says "do you ever give them a reason for them to say those things?( you go shelly,fatcat)Rachel says she cannot get a job, she just wants to go be a little secretary and she would appreciate it if Shelly just lets her do what she wants to do, Nobody knows what it is liketo be called the numbet one villan on tv, and she came back just to get this again

finally Jordan walking into the kitchen to break up Rachels huge Pity pot, Rachel craying eveyone hates me, she is tearless crying, she is saying I hate myself, Shelly is saying come on kid, Rachel saying I ruined your chances and i ruined everything and made us look bad, I just want to go no, they embarrasssed me on tv (Rachel you embarrassed yourself fatcat) Shelly says you have control of how you look on tv, she rachel says I jsut want to go and Brendon says ok we can go, you can go with me, she says I dont know why they wanted us to come back cause they hate us, music

Now Jordan is trying to talk to Rachel, Rachel says she has lost everything in her life because of this show, and she only came back cause she needed money and she wanted the stipend, music, but Jordan said if Jeff went home she would stay and fight,and Rachel says noone understands and she cannot tell anyone cause they do not get it, and you do not understand what it is like to not be able to get a job because of BB,she has gone on 6 interviews and could not get the job, and Rachel says you all are pushing a lost cause, and JOrdan says you do not know who you are without Brendon it seems by the way you are saying you cannot make it without him.

Shelly is practically yelling that ou will never get to f2 unless you change they way you act and you are in a downward spiral acting like this and when you get out of this downward spiral come back to the ppl who care about you and want to help you and we will help. Brenchel left, Jordan says She a whackado,lol Shelly says I do not undersand her mentality, jordan says Sorry I was tryin to help you, and hey they knew what you signed up for, and Shelly says they blame everyone else for their stuff.

Shelly says Walk, cause I cannot sit here and play Shrink, and Jordan says what is she gonna do> Shelly says walk and get her stipend. Shelly says nowhere to hide form it. Shelly says she is really poor at tolerating ppl like Brenchel but I think she means more Racjel, Shelly says " oh give me a diet coke" Shelly says Rachel will prolly try to leave with Brendon for the drama of it, to fall on the sword, Shelly pointed out to jordan that when ppl say Rachels butt is hanging out it is

Jordan says her and lawon were lsitening, and that Lawon says Rachels pity pot was an act and Shelly well lets see what the last chapter is, Shelly says did it sound like I was yelling at her? Jordan says no you just sounded like a mom, Jordan says its sad that Rachel cannot do anyting without Brendon

taking a phone call someone take over

Just a quick pop in...

BBT 11:15 Brenchel in Purple room. CRY ME A RIVER. She's going on and on about everything she's been talking about for the last two hours. And every time Brendan tries to comfort her, she smacks him down "Brendan I just want you to listen."

And we've been on WBRB for the last three or four minutes.

Feeds back: 11:26 BBT

R: I just want you to listen to me it's the last time I can have you listen to me.

B: goes on to encourage her.

R: I told you I didn't mean to do that (run around house like an ass).

B: OMG I cant stand you doing this. Everyone makes mistakes. move on.

R: Britney ws mean and she got americas favorite.

B: It's all the editing (**as an avid feed watcher/live update reader, I just want to say, No, Brendan, it really isn't....and who do you think is psycho enough about the show to vote for these things--THE FEEDERS)

R: It's all...

B: I don't know if I can leave you here. It's scaring me. The way you are talking about yourself. You are beautiful. And wonderful. And I want to marry you... you are everything to me... blah blah... you're afraid to be in the house without me.... but you can do it...

aaand... WBRB

Feeds are back and jordan is giving Jeff the update of Rachel rant.

Jordan tells him that rachel tells everyone that that we 'J/J' are the sweethearts and we get everything. And rachel just wants to go home. Jeff is heated and says fine then its a free week, lets just tell her she is going home next week. Jordan says she will cry even more. Jeff says she is like a 4 year old crying for candy, you dont give them candy just cause they cry. She need to do something else, I want to ask Brendon why did he use the veto is she wants to go home.

WBRB

11: 32 BBT

Still wbrb

11: 33 BBT

WBRB... (**Did I pay 15 bucks a month for WBRB???)

11:34 BBT FEeds back!

Rachel moping on HOH couch in fetal position in bren's lap

Shelly next to them.

Adam at desk.

Momma Shelly telling Jor to eat something so she isn't light headed...

Pretty quiet.

HOH Lockdown.

11:36 BBT

HOH ld continues...

Random chitchat between Bren and Shell.

Por walking around.

Kalia in shower...

Lump on bed, assuming it is dani.

oh nope. Dani is in HOH bath getting dressed. Kalia in shower.

11:38 BBT:

Two feeds on dani and adls

Jeff Por and Adam at hoh table on other feed.

Brenchel Pity party with bren stroking her hair on couch on other feed. Random sobs from Rachel.

11:40 BBT

Sobs from Rachel. Gasping sobs. Everyone ignoring.

Shelly sitting right next to her, looks away at someone and mouths "OMG!"

11:41 BBT

HOH Lockdown continues...

Would be quiet but for the wrenching gasping sobs from Rachel (**sobs that should be reserved for a dead loved one...wtheck??)

Jeff talks about rice cakes. Talk about food. Everyone ignoring the MASSIVE SOBS coming from Rachel's head which is still firmly planted in Bren's lap.

Rachel has a giant role of TP next to her...

<<awwwwkkkkwaaarrrdddd>>

Everyone else is having light chit chat. Rachel sits up and blows her nose.

Everyone ignores.

And a close up of Rachel's sobbing face.

Random chitchat continues as others ignore theatrics.

11:45 bBT:

Rachel sobfest continues. Bren rubs her hair.

Camera moves to Jordan who is sitting playing with her bangs.

Adam is talking about...someone. Not sure who. Rachel's sobs were drowning it out.

chat

sob

chat

sob

chat

sob

chat

nose blowing

chat

11:47 BBT

Someone sneezes.

Kalia returns to room... putting on her mike.

Brendan tries to make chit chat about heart monitors with Shelly. (TY bren, it takes the awkwardness away a bit).

One camera on Adam in Elf Suit dead asleep.

Jor: It was so cold last night.

Adam opens eyes "it's cold in here"

Shell: I got up early. Back was all locked up. what to do?

Jeff on floor next to HOH sleeping with hat over eyes. Sneezes.

Shell talks about cleaning with Portia (?) because of dust.

aaand... WBRB

11: 53 BBT

"BB is currently preparing for the live broadcast. The feeds will be back up soon..." Trivia. Trivia and more trivia.

feeds are back

Jordan was whispering something to Jeff and he snaps at her, 'i can't even hear you, your cranky right now, you need to just relax"

She reponds "your cranky, you have been all morning, I was saying that Rachel said to me thanks alot, Jeff ruined Brendons chances"

Jeff is confuse (as am i , CAchristine)

Long silence

Rachel and Brendon in HN room

Rachel says she just needs to be sad. Reminds Brendon to get his Car insurance card current, they are sending it to your school address and we get

WBRB

Rachel and brendon eating in the HN room

Brendon telling rachel the same stuff that has been said over and over and over again, Your my best friend, best friends pick each other up when their down, I am going to marry you ETC.....

Lawon in Kitchen with Jeff and Kalia having lunch. No talking going on really. I can hear a hair dryer going.

WBRB

Feeds on and off... Rachel said her pity party is over though she is back in HN room scratching Brenden's head... Shelly is vacuuming and Jordan and the elf are getting ready. Jeff is napping in purple room and dani and kalia at last sight were in a bed whispering and dozing. Jeff did ask Kalia earlier if she was sharing her bed with Dani and Kalia said no she would be moving upstairs. (please no)

Archived