8/1 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

10:47 BBT

Music & trivia so it must be pov, yea!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:45AM BBT: Brendon went into the HoH room and said something to Daniele. I caught the very end of it as Brendon was walking out. He said, “It’s okay. I still love you.” Daniele then walked into the HoH bathroom with a heavy sigh and both hands on her head, and... Trivia. (The HG’s all seemed to be in a hurry, and most had already made it to the backyard, so this may be the PoV ceremony).

Feeds cut to Brendon & Dani in HOH room, Dani sitting on the bed. She says "I don't think I can put Lawon up." Brendon replies with "no harm, no foul. Don't worry, I still love you." He exits the HOH, a minute or so later we get trivia.

11:44am bbt - Brandan saved Racheal -- the whole house was shocked, including rach and dani... shelly said she freaked out thinking that everything was going to change and jeff was going up.. jeff said i thought i was too

11:47 AM BBT

This is way better, this is perfect this is exactly what I wanted - says Dani

I feel better because this is the way I want it but people are in here crying.

K: This is what you wanted.

D: I would be going up if I didn't win HOH

Dani wants to talk to Porsche because she doesn't want the 2 of them to come after her.

11:48pm bbt -- Dani and K in HOH talking about how Rach will be a mess on thursday, how Rach will be telling herself to focus and not being able to. K saying she will mess with her by keep talking about Brendan like "oh great he will get back to school, he will be watching on tv" K says this is what we wanted. Dani says this is what I wanted but yet I feel bad because people are crying down there and I'm the one who did it. K says she was shocked but I have a little bit of respect now for him, cuz if he hadn't took her off people would have been pissed at him. Rach is so Big Brother, this game is everything for her.

11:51pm bbt -- Jordan is up... Kay says Jordan just asked if she really has the votes to stay, and Kay told her yes, even more so now, no one wants Brendan here

K: I just grabbed a lot of respect for Brendon.

D: Why? They share the same bank account?

K: I know but it was romantic, he kept himself there and let her go.

Jeff talking about his poor coffee cup. He really loves that cup. Can't find another that feels right.

No one is confirming who the replacement nom is.

{Edited to remove incorrect replace nom info}

Ok Kalia and Dani talking and I hear her kalia say that Jordan asked "do you think I have enough voted to stay", so Jordon must be the replacement, Dani says Rachel is gonna get vengence for sure, so she has to talk to Lawon, now Kalia says it is gonna be so much easier to get rid of the J's( she's already trying to talk abou them), then Dani says lets us go down stairs and join them, so they left the hoh

Dani briefly said something to Jeff but couldn't catch it

Dani stealth whispering to jordan at the kitchen bar counter, Jordan is saying someone asks her "do you know what Brendon is doin?", and Jordan said she was completely shocked I guess that he took Rachel off, he I guess told Jordan he had planned to use it on her the whole time, and so then it was just a ploy to thow them off, and that Brenchel did kinda strong arm hr to make a deal to keep them, talking aobut how eveyones jaw dropped doen to the ground when he took her off

11:55am bbt... Dani and Jordan are talking about what was going to happen and how Jeff told Jordan that Dani wasn't sure who she would put up. Dani says you should have seen everyones faces, everyone was shocked. Dani tells shell and jord that he was just afraid to make a deal and have to work to get votes for Rach... shelly asks if Dani thinks it was a last minute chilvarish decision and Dani shrugs her shoulders... Jordan thinks it was just a last minute decision.. shelly says that just proves you cant trust anyone in this place, if i say something i mean it and shell walks off.

Shelly saying well this is a sure sign that you cannot then she cuts herself off fron trashing Brendon and Rachel, and now Dani reasuring Jordon that she is fine, and the Jordan gives a nice "thanks", then they say this HOH is gonna be a knockout prolly

covo going into fashion and clothing and small talk, especially blowing smoke up Danis butt about her fashion again, Shelly again blowing lots of smoke, Dani telling she gets the sales at Nordstroms, (me too,lol)

small talk, no game talk, guys are talkin gaming, mentioning "call of duty", now back to girls talking about "american Eagle"

Jordan says she asked Cassi one night to style her, then Brendon walks in and Shelly blows m,ore smoke to him saying"are you gonna get a sword for chivelry?" He laughs and makes a joke

I think they are talking about don't say anything to or around Porsche cause she stands close to listen and then goes right to Brenchel and repeats

Shelly worried Josie may be wondering why Mommie and the girls are saying no she is prolly is waching the tv and sayin my moms on tv, they are reassuring her, Shelly says 8 weeks is a long time to not hug your kid.

Now talking about finding some kind of bug bites and spiders and spider webs in one of the rooms, not knowing whether it is spiders or some other kind of bugs, they are all saying they are getting bit.

12:00 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon locked in a hug in HN room. Rach is very worried about his safety.

Dani telling Jordan not to worry, she's already done a lot of background work to keep her safe. Jordan thanks her.

Jordan thinks the HOH comp will be a knock out. Rach said in HNBR that if she had a chance to knock Dani out in comp she would.

Shelly asks Brendon if he's going to get his own sword for chivalry. He says probably not.

Shelly, Dani and Jordan discussing how they have to watch every word that comes out of his mouth this week.

Porsche and Rachel in HNBR discuss how they are really going to have a tough battle campaigning for Brendon against Jordan.

They come into KT and Shelly tells Rachel to "Turn that frown upside down" "Yeah says Brendon, "I am the one still on the block."

(so glad your here Zu Zu cause I gotta split for a bit, carry on)

12:07 PM BBT

Dani telling Jordan that she is there for her, not to worry, she's ok.

Jordan and Dani now chatting about the bar food at the bar Dani works at. Jordan worked at a bar where they had a Durango burger, it had a spicy ranch dressing, breaded - fried onions (Like the Onion Bloom at Outback) the burger and all the toppings. She always had to wear comfy pants when she was going to eat it.

Jordan needs to eat according to Brendon. She thinks she has to shave her legs.

Dani sitting at the counter looking like the cat that ate the canary.

12:22 PM BBT

Adam and Lawon talking on couch outside.

A:This is better for us. She'll break down without him.

L: We've said it since day three. This is our house now, this is our turn to break it down.

A: If he goes home she's going to be a basket case while playing HOH or the opposite she'll fight for her life.

L: I need your help with this...

Dani comes outside and they tease her about working out.

Adam called in to change batteries on mic he doesn't want to go in because it's too hot outside and he won't come back in. Dani tells him to use the pool. He doesn't want the sun. He gets enough sun in the DR. They made him dance in there yesterday and he was sweating like a pig under the lights.

Dani: I said it before that I thought it was a better ploy to save Brendon. I want you to know that they tried to cop a deal with me and they wanted you out. You were the only name they threw out. I want you to know, they want you out. I want you to know how bad you need to win.

Lawon: I Know,I'm ready, thank you very much. Thank you baby.

12:20 PM BBT

Kalia and Dani talking about how Shelly will be pissed now that she knows Brendon and Rachel have been lying to her. They told her Rach was staying up.

Inside Jeff/Adam talk music Bon Jovi, Springsteen, Jersey bands as Adam takes a moment to tell Jeff they really need to start studying stuff. And that Brendon should go because he can go finish his studies outside while Rachel stays int he house getting paid for this.

12:34 PM BBT

Kalia rubbing lotion on her skin. "Would you just sit down and stop that?" Dani says exasperated.

Jordan and Porsche talk in WCA

J: I think it will be a knock out HOH. Rach getting in shower.

Outside:

Dani says she's going to wear a black dress so Kalia can't.

K: Are you going to wear a black dress because you have a black heart?

D: No I"m wearing a black dress because it's Brendon's funeral.

K: (pretending to be Julie) asking questions about Brendon, Dominic etc

D: I don't want to answer Julie

Kalia asks another question?

D: I just want to take a nap.

K: want to play a game?

D: No.

K: AM I to take it by not wanting to play you aren't playing the game?

D: What game Kalia? I hope Julie apologies to me.

K: She won't because she's not your friend.

Inside:

Jordan and some of the girls talk fashion labels.

WBRB

12:40 PM BBT

Adam: Do you think he's got a deal with them?

Jeff: No

A: Can you Dani controlling Kalia's friends and Brendon controlling Porsche's friends?

J: It's possible.

Jeff looks miserable. Adam is going to go lay down he's going to try to eat something. His stomach is about to explode from the steak earlier. Jeff offers him steak salad.

Kalia: If you have the feeds would you have already seen the veto ceremony?

Jeff: No, I think they shut it off, I think.

Kalia: I think she's pissed off because Bredon's being lying to her all week but don't push her into a corner. (Talking about Shelly?)

Lawon: Ok, got it.

POrsche comes outside in a little white dress. "OOOOOH girl I sees ya!" whistles Lawon. Dani says white always looks good on blonds.

12:34 PM BBT

In a classic woman move - Rachel takes her aggression/sorrow out on the house and is scrubbing the WCA till it shines. "If you were thinking about changing your name, I think you just did." Jeff says to her with a smile.

Adam and Shelly talking in KT

A: We have to discuss the vote on Thurs.

They get interrupted by Jeff/Jord walking through

Jeff and Jordan now talking in BBR

Jordan: I think we're ok except for Lawon and Kalia and I don't know why they would unless they made a deal with them or something.

Jeff: I'm kind of surprised that he did it.

Jordan: I think you would have done it for me.

Jeff: Well saying and doing it or two different things. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it but...

Jordan: This makes me nervous when Rachel said about the HOH "Well who can go after Jeff and Jordan now?"

Archived