7/31 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

music and they are talking aobut music and naming names so I expect to get music at any minute, oohh Adam says , I know motherf*ckin Dre, general chit chat now kids, talkin abou thats and Shelly says she wants to add a hat like Dani has to her HOH basket request, the hat Dani has on is one Keith gave her, they are all kind like eewwe, but still says that it looks hot on her.

Adam says he has to wash his sheets then adds that for no other reason then they need it and then they are teasing him about why else would he have to wash his sheets, Adam is getting embarrassed,lol, and he is sayin Jeff is the perv and will make a joke about. Talking about Football games and the tailgating is the best (sorry I differ, ours is hte best) Shelly says y'all come down and I will booz you up and take you to the game.

(I am fried for now, someone else take over)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one more thing, Kalia up now and immeadiately starts trying to talk trash on Jeff, Dani cuts her off and said we are good , I already talked to them, talking aobut Rachel and the dirty looks she has been throwing at her Kalia, BB comes on the pa and tell Kalia not to obstruct her microphone, to which she of course talks back, ok they went outside, I'm out

2:34 PM BBT

Kalia making something to eat in KT. [i think she's the only one in the house that's gained, not lost weight.- Zu Zu]

Jordan and Lawon chatting in the pool. Rach, Bren & Porsche sunning themselves. As the overhead mics are on (to capture people in the pool) it sounds like a bar or concert hall, everyone's voice drowning each other out.

Rachel and Jordan talking wedding dresses.

Dani laying on the couch. Adam and Shel there too.

2:39 PM BBT

Shelly talking with Adam about the famous people she has met. She has a hat signed by the Minnesota Vikings (all of them) Ted Nugent and someone else I forgot about.

Now talking about Sanchez and how he can't play a whole game (That'd be Mark Sanchez of the NY Jets) and how Dani can't ever get tickets. Neither Shelly or Dani think that Tom Brady is good looking. Shelly likes little Jacob Pesto. Dani hates the Chargers, California football fans are the worst, fair weather fans etc. It's all LA/Orange county.

2:44 PM BBT

Daniele goes to Orange Coast Community College. She doesn't have to dress up to go there, Shelly doesn't get why people dress fancy 24/7 she doesn't want to be Junior League. She gets invited to some parties where she feels out of her league. Dani says she has her own style. Shelly says she dresses nice, super trendy . Hobo- Chic Daniele calls it. She hates dressing up, she doesn't feel feminine or pretty in dresses, they have to be tight. Shelly wears tailored clothes for business meetings and travel. She gets everything made in Hong Kong.

2:51 PM BBT

Shelly and Daniele continue talking fashion. They both love Lucky Jewelery. Shelly brought too many shoes. Kalia tries to jump in with that she brought and Shelly cuts her off. "Does anyone wear hose anymore? Apparently not, it's out now." "Yeah, Daniele will be back tomorrow, dress and high heels." Dani says.

Kalia now throws out what girls at her college have to wear for graduation, white dresses and hose. Everyone hates hose. Shelly says that she had a hard time finding a white dress for initiation. Kalia loved rush week. [Guys, I know you can't follow this but it's kind of a fashion/popularity throw-down.- ZuZu]

2:55 PM BBT

Over in the pool Brendon and Jeff have joined Lawon and Jordan. Adam laying in the chaise. "He's crotty, the crabby elf, he doesn't give any toys at all." Sings Brendon "Yeah, go to hell." Adam says in his metal voice. "He's crotty the crabby elf, he doesn't really care about kids at all." Brendon sings again "Hey Kid leave me alone. Fuck off." growls Adam and on and on goes the singing/retort getting more ridiculous as it goes along. He's crotty the creepy elf... blah blah blah.." "I'll trade you the baby for a kiss Tori." Adam.

"This just in. Adam from Big Brother 13, has just brought Tori Spellings name into the conversation for the 3722nd time. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program." News Reporter Brendon tells us.

Adam now describing his GF. Blond, big boobs, 5.3, curvaceous, curvy, green eyes. "Is she thick or curvy?" Asks Rachel. "She's like me but two inches shorter?" "Curvier." Adam responds diplomatically. He first said that his GF has the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen. Then remembered her eyes were green.

now Kalia trashing Shelly that she has gotten Dope skinny, man I'll tell ya that is just ridiculous, Dani is ignoring her

3:10 PM BBT

Kalia can't believe how flat Shelly's stomach is now. Lawon asks "Sleeping Beauty how did you sleep?" "OK, Kalia answers.

"Shelly is so dark it's ridiculous." says Dani

"Yeah but only on her front, she needs to get her back now. She is such a tomboy, she's like, the last person you would think would get fake boobs." Kalia comments

"Maybe they make her feel more feminine." guesses Dani as she lays down to sleep on couch.

3:25 PM BBT

"Want to let me wax your whole body?" Dani asks Adam

"Hell no. I did it before and it hurt like hell growing back in."

They are now discussing underarm pads and how you can buy them to keep yourself from overly sweating.

3:37 PM BBT

Adam in the shower and Porsche saying that Dani should put up Jeff. If she doesn't put up Jeff than everyone will know he offered a really awesome deal and they are all screwed.

Adam says if Porsche gets put up she's safe though. Porsche thinks not. She'd be out. She'd only have 3 votes. She told Brendon she wanted the veto so she could save herself this week.

If she does get put up before leaving the house she's going to put bloody tampons in beds, mustard on pillows etc.

They think Brendon and Rachel might try to make a deal with Dani to put Kalia or Lawon up but they don't think she'd so that.

Porsche now getting in the shower.

Adam thinks that Dani made a deal that whoever goes up is safe because she's still vulnerable next week.

3:51 PM BBT

Kalia wants to move to Culver City maybe after this. Lawon kept his apartment over the summer. He loves his place it's in Ingelwood.

4:00 PM BBT

Kalia loves her dog. He never used to bark. Now he does. All the time. She has to clamp her hand over his mouth and say "No fucking barking!"

She also cannot use Caesar Milan's methods because "You think I have two hours a day to mess around with my dog?"

Jeff comes outside and Adam offers him a frozen grape. Jeff laughs.

4:26 PM BBT

Porsche getting dressed in a cute blue sundress. Jeff lazing in sun on hammock. Rachel in the shower. Kalia helpinf Shelly clean BY by banging the dust out of the pillows.

[i'm out for night. Enjoy the show!]

5:07BBT: Rachel & Brendon in the hammock talking about who may go up. Brendon said "like I said, I'm going to f**ckin switch the veto on her so they're not going to know what to do." [i've been very confused about whether he was going to save himself or Rachel because he's been telling everyone he's going to take himself off. I believe this means they're just telling everyone he's coming off so when he takes Rachel off Dani isn't prepared.]

Brendon doesn't want to go up and talk to Daniele and Rachel tries to convince him to. He says she's just going to blow smoke so it doesn't make a difference even if they do talk to her. He says if they don't talk to her Dani will get nervous and run around the house making deals with everyone. He's telling Rachel not to act upset and just stay calm. He'd rather blindside Daniele and says they need to just keep up the charade (telling people he is taking himself off with the POV).

Brendon says if she were to put Jordan up it pretty much guarantees Jordan will stay. He is much stronger, but he thinks people want Daniele out so it makes more sense to keep him. He asks if Daniele thinks putting Jordan up against Rachel will mean Rachel's going. Rachel says yes and confirms who would vote to keep Jordan. Brendon tells Rachel to stop talking about it and this is why he's as smart as he is. ;)

Archived