7/30 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

All quiet now... Jeff in kitchen cooking... rachel in hn room resting... brenden in DR... Earlier Brenden told J/J that he was using the veto to take himself off.

Porcha and Kalia talking about the veto competition

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:45 PM BBT: Brenchel on bathroom couch. Rachel saying "I'm glad I didn't fall off that balance beam. Seriously, that's the competition I did the worst at" (the bubble gum comp). Brendon says " I think it's not a bad thing if I do use it on myself ... so you don't go home" (talking about the Veto). Rachel says "I hope not, I tried, I tried for that veto" (she is composed right now). Brendon says I think we're making a good decision. I have a good chance of winning the next HoH, putting her up and winning the PoV." Rachel "yeah, for sure, and you'll be in jury". He says he'll be in the jury house all summer and can study his stuff. She whispers something in his ear that I can't hear.

3:48 PM BBT: Brendon goes to the kitchen, Rachel joins JeJo in the purple room and says "what's up guys" and "I want to give her one more chance ... she has to put up Lawon or Kalia and we will work with you, like the four of us, we will work with you. And fuck her, if we don't want to work with her, we don't have to. We'll do a deal for one week like she was with us." Rachel is asking Jeff if she has the votes to stay over Kalia/Lawon. Jeff says "she's not going to do that" as Rachel tells Jordan, she has "you two and Brendan". Jordan says I don't think she's going to do that. Rachel says "it's not going to help her being in this game by herself with you and Brendan in the game. I don't think they would vote you out before me (Jeff), I think I'll go home. So it's not going to help her with you and Brendan in the game, she'll be fucked, you know what I mean". Jeff says "yeah I know". Rachel says "she has no chance, she's gone next week". Jeff agrees and Brendan comes into the room saying to someone outside "yeah, she's right here". Brendan says her food is ready and she leaves the room. Brendan gets on the couch and they talk about the PoV comp.

3:55 PM BBT: Shelly, Lawon, Adam-Elf and Kalia at the kitchen table. Kalia is doing her nails, Shelly just finished her dinner and is washing her dish. Adam is eating chips. Talking about eReaders. Adam putting chips away, Shelly putting away dishes, the noise of both of them is drowning out conversation.

4:15 PM BBT: Brenchel laying down together in the HN room, Rachel crying. Jordan is eating a pickle in the kitchen, Jeff is cooking something.

4:20 PM BBT: Kalia and Porsche in the bubble gum room talking about the comp. Jeff still cooking, Jordan is getting another pickle (said earlier that the slop gives her the runs, so she'd rather have the shakes and pickles).

4:30 PM BBT: In the purple room, Jordan tells Porsche she did good today, Porsche says thanks but she didn't do anything. Jeff still cooking in the kitchen.

4:40 PM BBT: Kalia and Adam have joined Jordan and Porsche in the purple room. Talking about what might be on the next show, Adam says maybe an "Elf montage".

4:45 PM BBT: Kalia telling Jordan that she spent a summer in Germany when she was in high school and went swimming in a pool. Says the Olympics happened in "like 1940" in this city. When she came up, there was a clump of hair that went across her mouth, so that's why she has a thing with hair (picture added in Pictures thread). Saying she always had a thing with hair, but that put her over the top. That's why she doesn't swim in public pools. Jordan has a look of "eew that's gross".

4:50 PM BBT: Lawon was reading the bible by himself on the LR couch and was called to the DR.

Kalia, Jordan, Adam and Porsche still in the purple room talking about pee in public pools. Porsche says she has done it, but not here.

4:51: Brenchel walk from the bathroom into the kitchen. With a smile on her face she tells Jeff that what he's cooking smells gross, then she gets called to the DR.

Talking about manicures and pedicures in the purple room.

4:59 PM BBT. Porsche decides she's going to take off her nail polish and take a shower. Kalia just went into the kitchen telling Jeff she has no appetite, then the feeds switch back to the purple room.

Adam whispers to Porsche in the purple room "I think she still wants to get rid of Rachel." Porshe says "Shelly's going to vote for him, I'm going to vote for him, hopefully you'll vote for him and then she'll vote for him, that's the four". (I didn't understand who the fourth person was.) Adam says "wow, I didn't even think of that". Some more whispering that's hard to hear and Porsche says "Jeff says to go talk to them". Porsche thinks she might be going up but said Jordan said she was safe.

6:00 PM BBT

Jeff is happier than a bald headed man with SPF 90 on a hot summer day. Shelly is as happy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Porsche and Rachel talking apparently Kalia was back there talking smack about her. Porsche asks Brendon if she's going to be a target. "Nah", he says "Everyone knows I'm in an alliance."she says.

5:05 PM BBT Jeff is done eating and is laying down in the candy room with Jordan. Porsche is taking the polish off her nails at the bathroom sink. Jordan just rolled over to take a nap. Kalia facing Jordan in her own bed.

5:10 PM BBT: Lawon and Adam sound asleep in their beds, Jordan and Kalia whispering to each other in the candy room (really can't hear what they're saying, but Jordan's stomach is growling like crazy). Jordan seems to have the runs from slop. Jeff asks "how'd it come out" she says "just water, maybe it's the milk." Jeff says "you officially got the poops and you're not happy about it". She says "yeah".

6:16 PM BBT

Dani asleep in HOH room. Porsche telling us about her leg shaving regimen. Rachel doing laundry. Shelly loves the air, she loves being an American she's free all the time. "I'm an American, I'm free, all the time." Follows this up with "I know we're not allowed to talk about production but it's..." and we get WBRB.

6:28 PM BBT

Shelly just completely freaked Kalia out. She crept over to the hammock where Kalia was sleeping and crawled underneath. Then Kalia says "What is under me? Araaghhhhh!!" as Shelly puts her knees up underneath Kalia.

Kalia says she heard Shellys breathing and that freaked her out.

Brendon says Shelly is leading in pranks - 2 for 2.

Adam playing "sad elf" He says, "This is such a lonely job. Everybody buys Amazon.com gift cards. No one buys toys anymore. What happened to toys?"

Shelly comes up with a Big Brother store for Adam to run. They don't know why you can't buy Big Brother hats or shirts.

6:34 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon made up shirts that said "Team Brenchel" and they autographed them and sent them to the people that started her website. Rachel also wrote personalized thank you notes to everyone who wrote fan mail or pictures to them through CBS. Rachel shares a story about a little boy who sent a picture for Brendon to sign but did not include a SASE or put an address on the outside of the envelope. "So if you are out there little boy - resend your letter again, with an address and we'll get back to you!!!"

Some guy also drew some Big Brother shirts for the two of them. They sent him a thank you.

Shelly suggests that Lawon create a "You're Lawondaful!" line of products.

Porsche wouldn't let a 10 year old watch this show.

Brendon says the show on CBS isn't bad, it's the live feeds that are not appropriate. Or Showtime. They are all talking about how much weight they've lost. Kalia listens in from the hammock.

6:44 PM BBT

HGs talking about Casey Anthony. They think she'll get life but not the death penalty. There's no way she'll get out. If she did get out someone would kill her.

Now talking about how they didn't have their trial. Shelly explaining Mens Rea to Rachel. Now onto country songs. They are all over the place today. Adam sleeping on double lounger. Kalia getting a drink.

6:52 PM BBT

Adam walks around like an actual elf now. It's funny, a little dance. "Does he even walk normal anymore?" Jeff asks "Nope. No way." Brendon says "Are you going to take that off at the end of the week?" Asks Brendon "No ELFING way!" laughs Adam. "Would you wear that in Times Square?" asks Lawon. "Oh yeah, especially at Christmas but all year long."

Rachel and Shelly talking about how Kalia wouldn't cheer for anyone.

7:08 PM BBT

Jeff has been in the DR for a long time. "He must have something to say." says Jordan. "There's one person in there at night tat scares me kind of, not scares me scares me, just to the point." Rachel and Lawon know who it is, they always get told to keep it brief. Rachel says she never used to ramble in the DR never, now she tambles for 20 minutes to get a 20 second sound clip.

7:10 PM BBT

Kalia and Lawon talking in the KT. Kalia is a little worried that Dani will feel sorry for Brendon and Rachel and put someone else up. And everyone is so scared of them (brenchel) that who knows what would happen. Lawon and Kalia also think that Jeff is America's Player based onhow often he is in the DR>

7:16 PM BBT

Jeff comes out of the DR. "What's going on here Big Jeff?" Lawon asks "I've got a lot to say." Jeff tells him. Lawon called to DR. Washing machine is flooding. [i have the same machine - their filter is plugged - Send me in to fix it. -ZuZu]

7:20 PM BBT

Kalia and Dani talking in HOH room. Khalia telling Dani what the HGs have been talking about while Dani slept. She's talking about Jeff and Jordan and that they are a little nervous about the votes. Dani is thinking Jeff might be a good replacement. Dani wants to call Lawon out.

7:30 PM BBT

Dani had had conversations with Adam about how she sees everything playing out. Dani came walking in the room with 3 paper wrapped packages. Not sure what relevance they had. Kalia pushing for Porsche to be the replacement nominee. Dani doesn't think it's a good idea. All that means is they will campaign harder. Kalia looks at the screen "That fool out there, he says his vote isn't going to change regardless." Kalia says about Lawon.

7:35 PM BBT

Kalia calls Lawon upstairs for a meeting with Dani to clarify his intentions.

Dani: So why were you so pissed

Lawon: I wanted to play. It seems like everyone has proven themselves but me.

Dani: I thought you wanted to host. So what are you thinking?

Kalia: What are your thoughts on everything..

Lawon: I'm sketchy about what... WBRB

Lawon: I told...PT with her.

Dani: So you did say that? That's why you said it. You have to understand that it makes me really nervous.

Lawon: Oh yeah baby. I told Kalia

Dani: It just made me nervous when you were telling other people you were never going to vote for him. I need to know you're on board.

Lawon: Oh yes, I am on board.

Kalia: I want to make sure we're 100% completely honest with each other.

Dani: I just don't want to be left out to dry....I"m okay as long as you're honest. That made me nervous, why would he be saying that stuff?

More and more questioning with the end result that Lawon will ocme to Kalia if they offer him anything to change his vote.

Indoor Lockdown called.

In HN room Brendon and Rachel discuss how Porsche is mad at Kalia.

7:55 PM BBT

Shelly comes upstairs to HOH and asks if she can have just 5 minutes. She kicks Kalia/Lawon out "You can wait outside the door, seriously 5 minutes."

Dani and Shelly talk about Dani's letter.

Shel: his aggravates me. I cheer for everyone at every comp. Shelly goes on to explain that she's upset with Kalia for this and sevral other reasons. Shelly does not have an alliance. She does not. She's not sure if Kalia is afraid of her or what but she's not happy about this.

After Shelly leaves Lawon joins Dani in the HOH. He calls Shelly Mary Poppins. Dani doesnt get it. Lawon says she was always cleaning and the kids liked her. Dani says Mary Poppins had a magic bag. Lawon says she has a magic broom.

Dani saying she doesnt like to look too skinny. Kalia says she looks just fine, she will tell her if she gets too skinny. Lawon says this is not a good place for him to work out, he works out in the morning, but cant do that here. Kal says she can eat a cupcake and put on 3 lbs. Lawon says he cant eat that slop, he will drop another 10 lbs and look like Skelator. Kal says she probably lost a couple pounds but when she started to eat she put it back on, her body was in starvation mode. When she buckles down she looses it easy. She just doesnt want to come out of the house heavier. Lawon says he was 248 when he started to loose wt and is now 180.

8:20BBT chat continues in the HOH

In the kitchen Jordan is shaking the protien shaker. Jeff says yummm that is good chocolate milk. Jeff doing dishes. Adam standing my counter. (he looks so cute in his elf suit..I just want to pinch his cheeks)

Adam sits at the back of the table where the walls come together. He says its a cool corner, just right for his elf self. Shell out of shower. She asks how Adam is doing. He replies he will be better he can get back outside.

Adam asks Jor what she knows. She says She told them, you, I dont think she knows what shes going to do.

Adam: I just think if they put him up there could be trouble.

Jordan: They are a bigger threat, split them up. Just put me up, keep everbody else out of hot water, you can say what you want then.

Adam: I think you are more of a threat, she can get the votes to stay but if its you against Brendon, you got the votes.

Jeff: he will save Rachel.

Jordan: no no he said he would save himself. Rachel thinks she has the votes.

count votes: Porsche and Brendon to keep Rachel. Lawon and Kalia.....

Jeff: I dont want to put her in harms way.

Adam: Is she really still gunning for you?

Jeff: I am gonna go up.

Jordan: if you go up against Rachel she is going to cut some deals.

Adam: Lawon, Kalia, me, who ever isnt on,

Adam: I will say yeah but I am sticking with you guys. I feel better with you guys.

Jeff: I hope so.

WBRB

Jordan: If she puts up somebody else its going to start.

Adam: Brendon would team up with Dani?

Jeff: It could be a possiblity to get one of them out. I think that woud be too easy. If she put up Porsche, we decide. But I dont think she will do it.

Jordan: we know they have to spilt up soon. If I go up its left on one. The more I got to know you the more I like you. When you were with Dick, I wondered.

Adam: I am between Dick and Chicken George.

Jordan: I dont want to keep pushing me. You know what I could eat right now? A meatball sandwich.

Adam: If Brendon and Rachel had been true to me they wouldnt have put Dom and me up. I was 2 seconds of going to the next round today. I could have done the puzzle. But I am not good at balancing, didnt want to put to low and do it all over again. At least when I wouldnt go on slop if I fell.

8:39BBT

"Danielle please go to the DR"

Jordan finishes her lactose free drink. She has had diarhea all day. She asks if her hair looks bad. Rachel comes in, she is up from her nap, the more she naps the more she feels tired. When they are on LD there is nothing to do. Not going to the KT. Jordan wont eat the sardines at all. Cant handle anything fishy.

The debate on which is saltier bacon or the dried seaweed. They have 79 days of BB. There are 7 weeks left.

Shelly comes in asking where the flattening rod went.

They go back over trying to figure out how long is left. Aug 4 nine people left, Sept 15, that will leave...7 weeks (says Jeff) Jeff thinks there may be a double eviction some time. Today is Day 29. Adam says it feels like eons ago that Hoff was here. Rach went to jury on Day 40 something of her season. Adam says their first jury will be day 41.

8:52BBT

They talk of things they have made with slop, what is good and what was not. They talk of food and restruants.

(I am out...some one else take over please....night)

Archived