Who Do You Want to Win HoH? (Week 4)

Week 4 HoH  

76 members have voted

1. 1. For Week 4, who would you like to see win HoH?

i hoping it's one of those comps such as push a button that everyone has a shot at and last several long hours

i dont want any of those quickie comps that dont last that long :animated_bouncy:

My vote goes to Dani but she better leave Jeff alone :smartass2: and go after Brenchel instead, hopefully be successful in booting that cobra Rachel out the door :devilish:

I'm ready for some real action in the house. Right now seems like only Dani has the nuts to make that happen :hurray:

Daniele! i really don't like any of the other vets this season. They act like they are such pros at this game, and act so entitled. Can't stand any of them. So a Daniele win will at least get rid of brendon, which i'll be perfectly fine with.

oh and this season sucks so far. all the good people are leaving. (Cassi, Dominic, Dick)

AGREE!!! Hope Dani wins...cannot stand the Neanderthals walking around bashing, threatening and bullying everyone. Jeff hasn't done ANYTHING worth this ego he has...put him on the block!

i hoping it's one of those comps such as push a button that everyone has a shot at and last several long hours

i dont want any of those quickie comps that dont last that long :animated_bouncy:

I hope so too! But you know they will be swinging on something with crap being sprayed/tossed or shot at them. Always the same stuff!

Anyone but the floaters - please. I would rather watch the vets play out the season then see Kalia,Lawon,Adam drone on about nothing.

Let the game continue with Rachel, Brendon and Porsha vs. Jeff, Jordan and Shelly with Danni as the wildcard!

:animated_rotfl: I just made a post in the BBAD thread about the house meeting and how it was so apparent that JJ and BR have a final 4 deal, it was also apparent that they cut deals with everyone in the house and all of them think they have a final 6 deal (that included dani at the time). And for some reason Shelly thinks she has a F3 deal with JJ (she's delusional). I am beginning to wonder if she entered the house to get a vacation away from her husband and daughter cause she is surely not thinking about winning $500K, she actually told Jordan she wanted her and Jeff to go to the end and she will help them get there. Someone SMACK THE CRAP out of this woman please!

Please Please someone just take hat women(Shelly) and make her understand what a liar, sneak and two-faced person is. Because obviously she has no clue. And when someone tries to tell her she turns it around using car-bumper-sticker logic and squirm out of it.

Every-morning she reports to Brendon all the nightly going-ons. Iif someone eats ice-cream or drinks a beer she tells the vets (This is no j/k). She has resigned herself to just be a tag-along instead of a player.

no votes for kalia or porsche :animated_bouncy:

Archived