Who do you want to win HOH?

HOH  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

Absolutely Marty.

That's what this comp is for... those throwing HoH's really can't because they have no idea if they're doing well or not. And, with the questions we answered and people trying to pick the wrong answer will be getting them right because they're clueless as to how we feel about the BB 13 cast.

It's going to be interesting to see who gets this one.

Would like to see Lawon win tonite, even tho that means he probably drags along his lump partner. But, I can't figure Lawon, he doesn't get enough BB face time. Would he or wouldn't he put up a Vet pair? I would hope so. Anyway I like him.

Dom is definately after J/J. You can see the animosity between Dom and Jeff. Tho Dom has Dani in his ear so............

I agree. I don't get it either, since this guy is the only one on the show with a real personality and they hardly ever show him. I think Dom is after J/J too and if he isn't he's pretty stupid because he knows they wanted him out. Dom has expressed many times that he is using Danielle.

Shipp... Lawon and Daniele are my middle daughters favorites and then J/J. But, she can't stand Brenchel, Cassi, Shelly, Adam or Kalia.

Mommy wants Kalia out this week because that girl likes the sound of her own voice too much and she says absolutely nothing. I'd rather hear Rachel whine and screech herself to finals than to be bored to death by Kalia.

Anywho, whatever happens tonight... I hope this golden key crap is over after this week (like we suspect) and the game can really START!

I wish it would be Dom. I think he is the only one that might put up a vet. B/R and J/J are going to stick together a little longer. Adam, Kalia, Lawon are too scared to rock the boat. They will play like the house tells them to. Dani is going to float by quietly and let Dom do the dirty work.

Archived