7/27 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:10 BBT

Kalia and Dani talking and whispering in the Kitche....Whispering when they talk about Dom who a few minutes earlier Dani still pleading To Rache its unfair he's leaving...and the vote will come down to jeff's vote...

Shelly cleaning like a mad woman..she's in the Bubblegum room sweeping up hair...Rachel and Jordan in bed talking about Dom...Jordan says he's nice but she can't trust him and not sure if its "an act" ...Jordan says she stop feeling bad becaus epeople won't feel bad "when I go home" or nobody will "felt bad if Jeff" would have got backdoored....Porsche is folding clothes within earshot of their convo and turns the convo to her and nail polish...

11:14 BBT Dani whisperinh with Kalia in the kitchen.....Law on comes in and general chi chat..."where's PT" and pool game ends and Dani gets her boytoy...for pajamy jams....

Dom says he's "a grower not a shower" afetr a small tiff with Lawon... but tells Dani its small but grows to a normal size...

Dom and Dani decide to have their Pajamie Jam in the HN room and Lawon and Dom hug it out over their little tiff...

11:18 BBT Shelly still cleaning up....

Jordan watches as as Kalia shows us her expanding blubber belly while changing into her Pjs....Kali talks to Jordan about food and gives tips about food but admits she had "cookie dough with a little bit of ice cream".."it was really good"

11:21 Porsche and Rache; talking about winning prizes for her "honeymoon" and then they talk about gettong id of Dani this week if she doesn't win HOH...

Lawon was whispering to Lawon and Dani comes into the havenot and all stops...so I assume it must have been about Dani...and Dani wants to plan their "whole day" as Dom says he's gonna cry....

11:23 BBT "what's up buddy" as Dom says its their las pajammi jam and Dani talks about her convo with rachel..and Dom says they told him if Dani apologize and admit what she said...they would have kept her....Dom says he was so pissed and whispers Dani's convo with brenchel earlier...

Dom says its obvious "everybody likes me" and says apparently he will "destroy " everyone and she destroyed everyone in her season he says sarcastically and they would destry all the way to "the final two"...

Dom says Lawon "has no clue" whats going on and he asked him what was going on...

11:28 BBt Dom asks if she thinks there "anyway" in a last ditch effort and gather everyone in the house and vote Adam out...Dani says there is no chance to get shelly and says tomorrow he will try

Dani says if she "voted against them' it would "be really bad business"

11:30 Kalia trying to figure out the votes..Dani "how can we not have 1 vote"....

Dani thinks Shell's "a liar"...Kali agrees....but the convo changes..

11;31 BBT Rachel and Porsche in the purple parlor talking

Back in havemot room Doms coup convo continues....about getting shelly's vote

11:34 BBT

Have not room Lawon enters and they are whispering...Kalia says Rachel keeps making "snide comments"....they are whispering and hard to hear...

they keep whispering and Dom keeps joking "she says she hates black people" as their attempt to flip the voice keeps coming back to Shelly's vote...

11:39 BBT Dom telling Kalia that they told him he has a lot of alliance...Dom says "her" and "she" but never said Dani's name and accuse Dom of changing his story and asks if the vets actually called her out by name...

Dom "my question can I get Shelly or not" and Kalia says she will talk to her tomorrow...Dom wants to "grow a sack" and "take them down" and Keep Dom there...

Dani says they need to figure out how to get shelly's vote......

11:43 BBT...Dom wants everyone to talk but Kalia says they will go up to tell them and Dom says "who cares" he's out anyway.....Dom pissed that everyone one is onssessed about 'making jury" and not play the game and Kalia gets mad saying she nees to make jury for an apartment..

Dom says that they are actually thinking about keeping me...and goes over his convo with the vets he had earlier...

Dom says they told him "daniel owns you" and she will manipulate you...and says he was going to turn on them...Dani says they told her they "don't trust you"..Dani gives a revisionist retelling of her convo wit trhe vets last night...

11:48 BBT Dom wants everyone to be down with his plan to flip th evote..."to go against them"....Kalia seems reluctant and now wonder about porsche Dom says "we're in an allince right now"..."Rachel knows"...Kalia "i really want to have a convo with rachel".....and says "things need to be though through" and not wanting to "backfire"...Kalia wonders if they should be doing "late night crew" and "pajamam jam" and Dom says they brought that up...

11:51 BBT Dom says they talked to him about all his friends from pajama jam and how he was "sitting pretty" and has all the newbies eating out of his hand..

Dani gets up..leaves have not room..Dom says "we have to be on board collectively" for his flip....Kalia says Shelly she wants to play "an honest game"...Kalia says as soon as Shelly is back in the game they will get rid of her...

11:55 BBT Dani talking about meeting Rachel and told her she hated her but respected her gamepay..and asked her she was here for gameplay and voted for "the worst game player"..and Rachel told her they decided to tie the vote and whoever came out 3rd would be the tiebreaker vote and it would make for "good tv"

Dani "her and Porsche are in the Parlor giggling"..Dom doesn't think he will have problems getting Porsche...

11:58 BBT...Dom says he and Dani will always be the targets and Shelly will be safe and wants Kalia to use that as her selling point....Kalia says it puts an "immense" target on them before jury...

Dani says the only made a deal with her just in case she wins HOH....Dani says "she's already on their team" she's out and nbow she's "5 not 6"

Kali says she will talk to Shelly tomorrow morning because she is in a "good placce" and see where she's at..

Dom says "step one of the healing process" is domne with the vets since he went up there to admit what he did...

Kalia leaves and Dom says "its not gonna happen" and can't understand why they wouldn't do it....Dani says Porsche was on board..and says Porsche was willing to ge Jeff out

Dani says she should have never had told Brenchel anything and Dani wonders if it would be a good idea..and Dni get upset that little by little Dom is telling her all the info what they told him.....

12:05 BBT Dom double talks his way out....and says "pouting in bed all day wasn't stupid" he tells Dani..."your attitude needs so much work"...and says "my only shot" is Shelly and Dani worried she sold out Cassi....and Dani says "they wouldn't open;ly nominate me" but will backdoor...

12:07 says if she forces a tie she will definitely will go up at least if she votes the evict she won't go up but will be backdoored...Dom says wouldn't it be better to just be nominated...

Dom wants to make up a story...

Dani wants Dom to go upstairs and tell her he hates her as Dom brings in more info and Dani wonders why Dom didn't tell her the info...that Jeff says if Dani screwed his game why does he hang out with her all the time..

12:10 BBT Dani Dom delusional talk continues..

12:13 BBT

Trust issues come up with DOm and Dani...

Dom continues with his meeting saying he was "yelling back" and said "i felt so alone"...

12:14 BBT Dom says "why do you need to know these details" and Dani says she needs to know.....and says she already knows where "you stand with them"

Dom says Jeff told him Dani made the worst move in BB history and he made the second by not coming to them and telling him what was going on and says he used the anology '"they killed my dog and you watched it happen"

Dani now in deep thought...and says "what are you thinking about" and says he this is why he didn't want to tell her....

talking about jeff being a bully....

All this "struff doesn't matter" if he doesn't stay..and Dani gets upset "you think I'm gonna get dragged around by them" and she says she's not and Dom says "you need help and your help is not looking too good right now"

12:20 silence...

Dom finally speaks and just repeats what he said earlier about warning them if he hears anything....Lawon comes in and says he tried to talk to Shelly but Adam came out..

Kalia and Shelly talking and Shelly talking down about Lawon and warns why she hangs out and Kalia says she never talks game...as Shelly warns her about what side to select while Kalia says she needs to think about Thursday ...

In HOH the vets minus Dani are Jedi Training..going over comps and votes...

12:24 BBT Back in have not room Dani questions where Kalia went and she said she "got stuck" in a room "with them".. Lawon tells K that he was talking to Shelly but ws interrupted by Adam...

Kalia says all the vets are upstairs...minor Porsche bashing....Kalia says she talked to Shelly and lies what was said all she said was lets talk in the morning...

12:27 BBT Adam comes in and all game talk will stop and scary story will start..."The Bearded Lady" Dom says alright..

Camera switches and Shelly and Porsche..talking outside and Porsche tells shelly Dani is gonna get it "very soon"....and they talk how Porsche is upset that Dom told them they were in an alliance and says she wants Adam here because he's a superfan...and Porsche is worried that Adam worried...especially Adam didn't vote for him and Porsche talking how boith Kalia and Dani are being nice after weeks of them ignoring them...

12:32 BBT Porsche wants 'to play' and get as far as possible while Shelly is giving her motivational pep talk and out walks Kalia and she's talking "fiber pills"

12:33 Kalia walking around the BY as Kalia says "its so humid" because its so wet {its just dew} and they just small talk about the moon...

12:34 BBT Shelly brings up niece Ellie's Bday and FOTH

Shelly asks 'is he pushing to stay" and Kali says he is and Porshe says that he's nice to look at but porsche says "i can't beat him" and kailia starts her campaigning and Shelly asking questions Kalia can't answer...and Shelly said he spilled his guts and said he would "violate' them to stay....and both Shelly and Porsche says they have no alliance...and Shelly "i know for a fact' Dom is making things up when Kalia tries to say he isn't...

Kalia "game wise" she is worried....and think is not fair...and Porsche agrees..but "how do we know" Dom would be on our side and Shelly said he wasn't...and Kalia tries to says Dom was throwing the veto and Shelly sais he was a horrible speller or 'thought he was safe and if you're on the block" would you throw the veto" and bring past HG who didn't use the Veto....

Shelly says "since he hooked up with daniele" he hasn't talked to her ..."win an HOH mother fucker" when Kalia says Dom talked her about rallying and Kalia's attempt at flipping is failing miserably....

Kalia "am I the only person that doesn't know things" and Shelly says she knows ...

12:42 BBT Kalia says she doesn't talk game....Shelly talking about Lawon's big mouth....

12:43 BBT Kalia's attempt of flipping continues...

12:45 BBT

Kalia talking about talking to people that she shouldn't be talking to....and people not trusting....Kalia accuses Porsche 'you're not playing..welcome to the party next week...its a blast"

Kalia comtinues her pitiful campaigning......Shelly says she is very motherly and Porsche says she just talks about his girlfriend....and Kalia says Adam will be a floater and play the "happy to be here card" ....

Kalia talking the game will step up after they become individuals...Stipend talk Shelly giving hers to her "emplyer for letting me come" and FOTH...

12:49 FOTH...

Kalia back blabbering on and on....:i just worry" what she is starting to see "on both sides" about being pawn and Shelly what does she do "to fix it" and says "regardless we only have four people"....and they says Adam not Dom...

Shelly says everything they say "it goes upstairs" and Kalia says if its not her than who and both porsche and Shelly says "its not me" and kalia says week one it was her...

12:51 BBT..Shelly says its "95% it was her" about Dani and Shelly says Dominis is "taking the fall" and Porsche says the "two of them in their super strong alliance will crush us" and tells Kalia to play it back in her head and to think about it...

Shelly leaves to get more cigarettes..

12:54 BBT Kalia going on how the vets stick together and what side she should be on.....Porsche talking how Cassi didn't talk until she was on the block....

Kalia continues on....as she gives her take on Cassi......she tries to continue to put doubt...and finally says he should "have a chance" and Shelly if you knew what he said to them she wouldn't be "defending him"..Kalia says "ok" and backs down...

12:58 BBT and discuss hoe Dom accuses shelly of listening to doors...

12;59 Kalia continues her attempt at flipping the vote

1:01 Kalia says if he did go upstairs like a canary...and shelly cuts him off and says he's not staying.....Kalia trying to say the vets will go back on their golden key deal.....

Kalia "rachel is doubting dominic leaving"....as she trie to keep Dom....Kalia says "yhis is the one person on this side" that has the physicality...as Shelly says its too late and will tell him "lying cheat stealing" and throwing people under the bus she will says she has no respect for him like what he did to Cassi and Porsche says Dom lied sbout them being in an alliance

They bring up him ditching his GF and "humiliated her" on TV....and Porsche says personally I feel more comfortable Adam being here than Dominic"

The fat in kalia's ears must be preventing her to understand that they will not keep Dominic...

1:06 BBT Kalia says I guess we have to win HOH...

Adam come out "that was the worst story I ever heard" about Dom's story.. and rehashes the story...Adama hopes the live feeds were not on the story...

1:09 BBT In HOH...they are talking about Dani and Rachel has the nerve to say Dani "was so jealous"....Jeff I wonder what Dick thinks about "us bashing her daughter" and Bren says he likes Dick "a hellavu lot more than Daniele"

they talk when they met Dani...Rachel called to DR

1:12 BBT Dani bashing same stuff said last night...

"we are sending her ass home next week" bren says and Jeff "i wish" J&J said "yes" about trusting Shelly...Jeff says "she goes up every fucking week"..Bren says "we have to straight for the jugular" and says he will "destroy her" at POV...

1:14 BBT Jordan says in the real world thaey talk about something once and leave her in BB house they drag it out for 8 hrs and Jeff said "hours?..weeks" because they have nothing else to talk about...

1:16 BBT bren talking about fairness in endurance comps..Jeff "if we have to hang somewhere we're fucked" because they are heavier..as Jeff laughs as he compares HOH to "navy seals"

1:18 BBT Kalia bashing for trying to play both sides..

Camera switch to Porsche and Adam whispering...saying "its ridiculous" and camera switches back to HOH..

1:19 BBT HOH discussion/bashing continues...

1;29 BBT

Kalia back in bubble gum room working on Porsche ..off goes the lights and gets in bed ....in bed whispering about shelly...can't understand...

Kalia turns to wanting "hot tea"....Porsche tellingh Kalia "i would be extremely scared if he stays" and says it would be because he made a deal to take them out and brings up the lie that Dom said they were in an alliance...

BB keeps calling them out about their mics....."please don't hold the microphone in you hand"

1:33 BBT Kalia says rachel trust her and shelly would tell her everything...Porsche talking Dom talks "a lot of shit"

Kalia says Jeff and Jordan have already started "pushing away from me" and "barely talking to me' as she thought they were friends...

Kalia know wonders where her eyemask is "people think you're asleep when you're not".....Kalia talking Dani is a really good player..and Camera switches..back to HOH

Jeff "i feel better after I bashhed everybody...I'm ready to endure another day"

Talk turns back to Kalia Bren says he defense mode is to break down and cry and get sympathy..and talk about her fake shoulder injury....

Jordan "its feels like Keith was never here...dick was never here"

1:39 BBT Jordan talking how this week as Jeff says "i'll go into depression" as Jeff says he would go home saying why would he stay here "be a drunk pirate"

J&J argue over rubbing feet Jord wants Jeff to rub her feet and he doesn't want to and she rubs his all the time. and Jeff warns Jordan "my feet could be Brendons" after arguing over foot rubs and J&J bash Brendons feet and Jordan calling Brendons toes "fingers"

"you're feet are like the flintstones" Jordan tells Brendon.."thank you Jordan".."i have accepted my feet for what they are"

Jeff relents that if she wins HOH he will rub her feet..and Jordan says "smell your feet they have a little stench" as Jeff smells his feet...back to brendons feet bashing...

1:44 BBT Back to Dani bashing....and why she let it get to this point and "find the logic" in her overplaying while Bren says "its her ego' and Jeff "why me...I suck at Big Brother' and Bren says because they are "america's favotites" and she and Dick had the "villain rap"

1:46 BBT jeff mocks Dani "i got a key..woe is me" and talk about what the keys mean...talk baout the curse..

1:49 BBT Curse speculation as Jeff 'why don't we get something' for making it...as he believes the key holders must have to do something

1;50 BBT Lawon bashing...

1:53 BBT

Bren says her back scrating is off since she touched his feet for 6 sec...and says he's stressed out being the target and might leave Jordan says she will campaign to go Jeff the last time she campaigned to go "you won half a million dollars"

Jordan relents and rubs his feet..

Bren talks about finding an apt ..dog friendly andRachel's bad credit

Jordan: "we need to win the lottery" Jeff "we are in the lotery"

1:57 BBT

In have not room Dom's crusade to get votes continues...Lawon warns people will tell you yeah but probably won't...Dom "at least I tried"

Talk about loving Adam talk about their goodbye messages..Dom recites his "deep" goodbye message to Adam

2:00 BBT talking about who they would remain friends with...

{i'm out be back tomorrow}

2 am BBT: Dominic, Daniele and Lawon still up chatting and Jeff and Jordan in the purple room goofing around with each other. Rachel gets out of DR and goes to Jeff and Jordan and asks them if Brendon went to bed yet and they tell her no he was called to DR and that’s what they’re waiting for too.

2:30 am BBT: Rachel tells Jeff and Jordan goodnight and heads to HoH. Jeff talks about the paranoia that sets in the house and how easily he forgot about it. The high’s and low’s are big. More general chit chat; movie talk, etc.

2:45 am BBT: Dominic tells Daniele that he’s going to sleep with her because he doesn’t care how it looks to “them”… he’s going home anyways.

Jeff and Jordan say good night to Brenchel and head to bed.

3 am BBT: Lawon goes into the have-not room and tells them that the vets are watching them and walking back and forth to see where Dominic is sleeping. He lets them know that Shelly isn’t asleep either, just an fyi. When Lawon leaves Dominic calls them all stupid. Dani wants him to tell the vets he was consoling Dani because she’s sad. Daniele gets up to use the bathroom and when she’s gone Dominic talks to the camera about how dumb this cast was and how 8 newbies were completely spineless jellyfish and they were against 6 strong, hard playing vets. And, when he tried to lead them he ended up getting the target, pulls one of the sic to his side and when everything backfired, who got the blame… me.

When Daniele comes back to the HN room they discuss sleeping arrangements again. Dom has decided to sleep in HN room.

Dom wants to hide Shelly’s little puppy dog stuffed animal (that belongs to her daughter.)

3:30 am BBT: After some flirty chatting Dom announces how much this cast sucks. Dani wants him to change his attitude and that in the morning when he wakes up she hopes he’s a different person. A little more flirty and then Dani goes to bed.

3:45 am BBT: All house guests are asleep.

11:08BBT Rachel is telling Brenden that Jeff does not trust Jordan when it comes to the game. He also makes decisions and won't let Jordan make them and she now sees Brenden treating her that way. She says she isn't being mean but she and Jordan have won 3 HOHs. She says you don't know if you would have won it because you didn't even try. Brenden is now telling her that she is an emotional player and she says the wrong thing to the wrong people. That she trusts people for the wrong reasons. (Same argument different day) One thing new he told her she has post traumatic big brother disorder from last year.

11:23 bbt Brenden in in back yard talking to Dom and shelley, just chit chat.

Rachel walks into the kitchen and says good morning to lawon, adam and dani and dani makes a face behind her back.

shelley is saying that they are going to build a big set as she saw the boxes.

Jeff is now up and in kitchen getting a cup of coffee and rachel went outside to eat

Dani walked into the bedroom where Jordan was and said very silly morning sunshine and we get palm trees

sorry i was wrong, she went in the bedroom where Porche was

Kalia is talking 90 miles an hour about a dream she had last night.

Kalia and Dani are talking about being lockedown until tomorrow so they are sure it's endurance.

Dani is doing her stealth whispering so not sure what she is saying to Kalia.

I think she is talking about Dom has to do something to stay and he needs to do something and Kalia says that was in her dream too. Kalia is telling Dani everything Shelley said to her last night. Dani said they (as in vets) are going to be sorry tomorrow.

Dani complains about them waking them up with one song only and asks for 2 and we went to Palm trees for a second

Jeff takes Jordan into the purple room just to hug her because he says she is cranky.

Jeff says he has to go poop so he can't stay and cuddle and jordan says excuses excuses.

Adam says that no one woke up this morning when they said change your batteries but when they said we are going on lockdown all got up. Sounds like lockdown is soon.

Jeff tells Jordan she gets one week for her period and doesn't get bonus days (because she is cranky)

Dani is pretending to be Julie and asking dom interview questions... So Dom how does it feel to be the first 15 year old to enter the big brother house.

Dom is asking them to kiss his picture when it goes black and white so when America sees it they are making out with his picture.

Dani and Adam in kitchen talking about the pillows being so gross... dani is worried about being on slop. Dom is brushing his teeth. Rachel is in HOH blogging.

people outside are not talking... just soaking up sun

Porsche telling Lawon how no one talks to her because she has a key and she didn't realize what was going on because she is left out.

Palm trees 12:47 bbt

feeds back and shelly says 10 minutes until lockdown begins and back to palm trees

kalia and brenden in back yard arguing. Kalia is telling brenden is a horrible listener. Brenden is saying she hung out with the other side last week. Kalia says to Brenden to play his game the same way as he saw how well it worked out last year. Brenden tells Kalia to do her own dishes. Kalia tells shelly and lawon they are being used very loudly.

shelly says she is tired of being used (being funny) and wants to know if she is 007 or 008

to be more in depth of the argument Kalia was trying to convince Brenden she was with them since she flipped the first week.

Kalia is now in the backroom yelling at Jordan and Jeff. She says she promised to tell him if there was ever any danger. He asked her when she found out about the backdoor plan and she say something about Sunday night... but she was told in the HOH that she was going up. Kalia is upset that the first week that Jordan and Jeff were acting like her friend and they don't now. Jordan tries to tell her that she wasn't not talking to her but she heard about the plan so was being more quiet to try and figure out what was going on. Jordan says go in the kitchen and it all will come out. Dom says in front of Jordan how all of them had deals with them and they are going back on all the deals with all of them.

Archived