7/24 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

2:37pm BBT Brenden says brenchel will call everyone upstairs today to talk about the POV ceremony tomorrow. Jeff said he was thinking about keeping Dom. Brenchel will keep it cool with everyone. Brenden tells Jeff lets go up in the HOH in a bit so we are not talking out in the open. Brendens knees are still really messed up, he has major bandages on them still.

Jeff, Brenden and Kalia now talking tomato in the kitchen.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:01 PM BTT

Dom finally done his haircut. Everyone else either sunning or sleeping. Dani telling Rachel that she heard that Rachel had three goals. One was to get to jury. Dani telling Rachel that Dom will follow whatever she says. Rachel thinks her boobs look bigger than normal. "Aren't you on your period?" Asks Dani "That's why dumbhole."

3:07 PM BBT

"Put them up. They are creating an army against you." Dani lays it on the line for Rachel. "Which army?" "Shelly, Adam, Kalia etc"

Dani telling Rachel they need to get Jeff out now because he's the biggest threat in the house. "Are you really worried about Jordan coming after you? What's she going to do, sit there and pout?"

3:10 PM BBT

Dani now telling Rachel to get Adam out if she won't go after Jeff. "Every summer the house says we'll get that person out later and that person ends up in the Finals."

3:00pm BBt Here goes Dani in Rachels ear. They are laying out near the hammock. Dani is laying it on thick. She wants Jeff out. Up in the HOH Brenden and Jeff talking game. Brenden says brenchel was upset that Jordon picked shelly and kalia for the luxury comp. Brenden said he is sensible and understands and that Dani has been planting little seeds in their ears. Outside Dani still going on and on about putting up J&J. blah blah blah. Rachel keeps asking why get jeff out now. Dani says if they get out Jeff this week they would be in golden for the next few weeks. Rachel kinda agreeing with Dani. Rachel says Shelly needs to go soon too. Back in the HOH brenden spilling all he knows about who said what. Brenden now trusts shelly again and thinks all the BS has been Dani. Brenden tells Jeff he thought back to Jeffs season and what happened to Kim trusting Nat and Kevin and Dani was trying to do the same thing. Back outside Dani says they have to trust someone in the game at some point. If jeff leaves they would have Dom in their pocket. Dani says Jeff knows the ins and outs of the game since he did amazing race and around the worls for free. And america loves jeff. Dani would never go against brenchel never.

3:12 PM BBT

"What's your percentage right now?" Dani asks Rachel flat out.

"I don't know. Dominic worries me because he says when we go down to 6 he'll go after us and get Brendon out."

"If you want to get to the Final 4 you have to trust and think of things to get your to the final 4." says Dani "What do you think his chances of beating the 3 of us are?"

Dani then swings it back to Jeff - he's done Amazing Race, he's done that around the world thing, he's come back and hosted comps here, he knows the ins and outs, and they LOVE him. Dani doing a good job of pointing out why Jeff is too dangerous to keep in to long. Dani says she's never going to turn on Rachel. Rachel says she doesn't think Dom threw the POV so she doesn't trust him. Dani says that Dom was running around hitting Jeff on the head with the floaties the whole time, it was really obvious he was throwing it.

3:22 PM BBT

We had a short WBRB and then the girls started rehashing their seasons.

Now Jeff is up on HOH room with Brendon saying how Dani leaves every time they are in a room together as of the last 7 days. He knows she's gunning for him. [you ought to head downstairs Jeff....]

"You and I have to figure out how to get Dom out this week. If we do there's going to be drama and you know Big Brother, they love their drama." Brendon says. He's going to tell Dani that Jeff and Jordan are worried about Dominic because Dominic is trying to make alliances somewhere else.

Jeff says he's avoiding her a bit. Brendon says they have to make her relax a bit and think everything is cool. They have to think of something that is pretty legit. Dani thinks something is going on if someone is in the DR for too long.

Their brilliant plan is to try to get Dani to think that Dom is preparing to turn on all of them and Jeff and Jordan aren't comfortable with trusting him and hope that Brendon being concerned about them getting turned on by Dominic.

3:15 pm BBT In hoh Jeff and Brenden saying they are glad they talked and do beleive its all dani and that jordon and rachel sometimes talk too much. Jeff told Adam that Dom is throwing him under the bus and adam needs to look after adam and that shelly said to adam see I told you to pick a side and stay there. Jeff talks about production and FOTH. Brenden says they have to make Dani feel comfortable. Brenden says they should try to get Dani out next week. Jeff says he could not sleep last night and he would put up dani and lawon and his speech would be now you all have something to talk about when you are up til 6am. Brenden and Jeff said they both trusted Dani but now they will only trust each other 100%. Dani can not be in the same room as Jeff cause she knows she is trying to get him out and can not look at him in the eye. Back outside rachel and Dani talking about the final 4 in their seasons. Brenden says dani made a dumb more since not all 4 of them will make it to the end and dani could have coupled up with one of them. Brenden is getting mad because dani thinks they are dumb players. Brenchel knows Dani was upset because her dad left but they could have made the final 5 and they battled it out. Jeff said he noticed Dani pulling away this last week. Brenden and Jeff trying to think of a way to make it that dani will not fight for hoh.

3:30pm BBT Brenden and Jeff still upstairs talking about Dani and Dom and the best way to handle Dani. They want to try and pull Dani back in so she chills out for a while. Jeff said he will play it cool. Brenden said Danis plot was jeff this week and brenchel next week. Dani would put the blood on other people.Dani and Dom would run the house then. Brenden says Dani never wanted to go to final 5 with the them. Rachel comes into the HOH. Brenden tells Rachel that he gave Jeff the run down and that Jeff knows Jordon slips up sometimes and Jeff is not offended by them saying that.

3:35pm BBT Rachel is rehashing her convo with Dani. She says she just kept agreeing with Dani. (Rachel almost didnt tell everything but basically does.) Dani wants jeff this week, shelly next week and that jordon will just be fine with all of this. Jordon would be put up as a pawn every week. Jeff says Jordon would be mad. (just the same talk over and over)

3:36 PM BBT

"Dani wants to backdoor you Jeff. She thinks Jordan won't do anything. She then wants to go after Shelly or Adam." Rachel tells Jeff. Brendon thinks they need to get back on track with Dani. Brendon plans to take a nap and go late night with the others. They are worried that Porsche is about to fall in with Dominic. "Oh she is." says Rachel. Jeff telling them how he got Adam back on their side last night.

3:44 PM BBT

In the HNBR Dani is talking through her trust issue with the power four. Shelly is using classic coaching techniques to get Dani over thi shump "What do you think will happen?" "Can you see the reason for that?" all questions just to get Dani to talk. Brilliant because she's spilling who will vote where.

Shelly saying she wants to win this week's HOH because she wants to show that she can win comps. "I want to get past those 4 but I'm going to have to find someone to play with. I am trying to flesh out where I fit. I want to figure out how to navigate through it. I think we are going to see a whole new Danielle next week."

3:40pm bbt Shelly and Dani in have not room talking about playing the game personal. Dani said she is on the bottom of both sides. Dani tells shelly she does not trust dom, Shelly said yea he is fishy and he is gunning after the veterans. Dani said oh yea. Dani is laying it on thick. Shelly tells dani that dom said he has dani and he wants shelly to side with them. dani said oh no he is mentally young. Dani says dom does not trust her either. Shelly asks dani what her long range plan is, dani said it is hard this season because everything is so different because 4 of them are couples and that is 2 votes maybe 4 in the jury and that if you upset them there are 4 votes you will not get.

Back in the HOH, brenchel and jeff stating dani is the leader on the other side and they should get her out. Jeff is pissed that dani flipped because now it would be 6 to 4. Brenden says well they have shelly and rachel says jordon should try to hold on to kalia. jeff said dani is filling kalias ear with BS. Brenden tells rachel to hold on to porshe tight since she will believe what dom says even after he leaves. brenchel getting theit story straight before they talk to dani and dom. rachel leaves the hoh to go buddy up with porshe. jeff and brenden say they should take a nap and stay up all night to piss the last nite crew off. Jeff and brenden getting their stories straight now....

3:47 PM BBT

Dani isn't stupid, she sees things. The four of them go upstairs and talk all the time. "Who do you want out this week?" Shelly asks. "This week, well the noms probably aren't going to change."

"At what point do you want to talk about going singles? I'm not asking you to do anything, I want you to keep it in the back of your mind. I'm playing for 250k here. I just want you to know you have an ally." Shel says "And I don't want to say that I'm an ally and you go to Rach and Bren with that."

"well it goes vice versa here, don't go back to Jeff and Jordan with this. I know you are close to them." Dani says "I"m not here to write someone else's pay check and I'm not here to bankroll someone's vacation either. I'm just not."

3:50 PM BBT

"I have to see what will happen this week," says Shelly "I can't bite off my nose to spite my face." This is in response to Dani trying to get Shelly to tell her what her plan is.

"Have they said anything to you about me?" Dani asks about Jeff/Jordan

"Not to me. I think they are so worried about getting to jury together that they aren't talking to anyone." Shelly says

"I just don't get why they don't trust me. I've done nothing but be cool to them." Dani says

"Who would you put up if you won HOH?" Shelly asks

Dani goes through what happened in her season. "Singles will be a whole new game." avoiding giving a response entirely.

3:50pm BBT dani in the have not room with shelly still saying she is not there to write a check for a dream wedding or a dream vacation for the couples. shelly says i am not either. dani telling shelly not to repeat the convo. dani asks shelly if she won hoh who would she get out next week to better her game. shelly said she has to think about it and it has to fix the puzzle, shelly said kalia and lawon are not threats. dani said yea people want lawon out but that is a waste, shelly said the 4 people (the couples) are the ones to get out. shelly says brenchel are strong players and they other male is strong. dani asks shelly if the couples ever said anything about her and shelly says no. dani said the couples are here to have a fun summer not to play the game. dani does not understand why the couples are looking at her funny now she has held no power. shelly asks dani who would she put up if she won next week the couples? dani does not really answer and starts to talk about her season. dani says once it gets to the singles it will be easier since only once person comes off the block and 2 strong people could go up. shelly asks again her thoughts. shelly says so your thinking is to break up one of the couples before jury and dani agrees. shelly talks a good game. dani asks if shelly would go against J&J and she said yes. shelly asks if dani would put up one of the couples and again dani skirts the question saying she agrees with shelly that you have to make a big move in the game. just going back and forth with the fluff talking. ( i think shelly is trying to pull info out of dani.)

6:00 BBT

Dani says she has been on Rachel's side since day 1. Dani says she wouldn't be pushing this so much if she didn't think this was a golden opportyunity.

Rachel is worried people will come after her if she BDs Jeff and Dani asks who. Rachel says maybe Shelly.

Dani says B/R were the ones who originally told Dani to go team up with Dominic, so she made all these deals with him and now what was it for? Rachel says she's not sure about Dom and Dani says it's b/c Rachel thinks Dom didn't throw the POV comp. Rachel is worried that people will target her and Brendon.

Rachel says she doesn't know why she's pushing Jeff so much and she doesn't think it's a good idea. Dani, pissed, says OK and she'll drop it. Then she says she doesn't understand why Rachel wouldn't want to take Jeff out is he's the one asking everyone who's side they're on (J/J or B/R). Dani says J/J even told Kalia not to talk to her yesterday and Rachel is shocked. Dani says Kalia was told not to tell Dani things b/c she's sketchy.

Rachel says she's so confused.

6:04 BBT

Brendon comes in looking for cups. Brendon joins the conversation.

Dani gets mad, saying she's getting annoyed that they all told her to get close to Dom and now they want Dom out. Brendon says Jeff told him that Dom has been making deals with everyone in the house. Dani asks who and Brendon doesn't know and Dani said 'Shocker' and that Jeff if shitting his pants right now b/c he thinks he's going on the block.

Dani makes Brendon not say anything, but mentions her convo with Shelly earlier. She says Shelly approched her, saying that Dani and Shelly are at the bottom of the VETs alliance and that Shelly wants to find a way to get over that hump. Dani mentions a 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' type of deal.

She says that Shelly said she isn't scared to put Jeff on the block and get him out of the house and will try to win HOH next week.

6:10 BBT

Dani continues, saying Shelly told her if things didn't go right, for Dani to put her on the block and also said not to tell B/R any of this. Dani says that Shelly said if she was F2 with either B/R, that she feels she would win. Dani thinks that's perfect, to let people think they'll win in F2 so they will take you. Rachel says she could care less about that, b/c Shelly will not make it to F2.

Brendon says when Jeff was in HOH, Jeff said he was still unsure about Dom. Brendon says he talked to Adam, but he likes to blow smoke up people's asses. Dani says she told Adam if he's saved this week, he'll owe them big time and he agreed. Dani says Adam would have to give up the next 3 wks of his game for them, including HOH noms, vetos and his vote, all is theirs and he agreed. Dani is now pushing for them to save Adam b/c of this deal (meaning for them to use the POV, saving both Dom and Adam)

Dani says she's pushing for Jeff b/c, and she swears on her life, that everything she does in this house if for the 3 of them (B/R and her). She says she sees what she sees and doesn't know why they wouldn't Jeff out, b/c he's obviously playing all sides. Dani says why not keep someone like Adam, who is giving his soul for the next 3 weeks.

Brendon says Jeff doesn't have the balls to nom B/R next week. And if they can get another week or two of safety from Jeff, why waste this week to get him out. Dani repeats that they made her do all these deals with Dom and now they want something else. Dani says her, Dom, B/R as F4 would be crazy. Dani says if they take Dom and they need him out F5 or F6, then they get rid of him.

Rachel says she understands and Brendon says he doesn't want to shoot himself in the foot by putting Jeff up. Dani says she doesn't trust Jeff, so if she gets HOH next week, then maybe she'll nom him b/c she thinks this is crap. How J/J brought Shelly and Kalia on the lux comp, showing everyone who they're with and then telling others not to tell Dani stuff, she doesn't understand b/c supposedly, Dani, J/J and B/R are F5.

6:18 BBT

Dani says if J/J were loyal, they wouldn't be going around, shitting their pants being nervous. Dani says clearly something is wrong and it really bothers her. Rachel isn't saying anything and Brendon just says yeah. Silence, then Brendon says they'll need to talk to Dom and Rachel asks about getting Lawon out. Brendon asks why not Kalia, b/c she's annoying, but says that would be pointless and they must use their HOH power wisely.

Brendon says he gets what Dani is saying about Jeff, but at the end of the day, doesn't know. He says they need to talk to J/J and see what's going on and talk to Dominic. Brendon says that Dani doesn't know everything Dom is doing and she says obviously but who else does he have. Rachel says Dom was talking to Porsche and Dani says she told Dom to do that.

Rachel says if Jeff goes, B/R are they only targets. Dani quickly says Adam, then everyone hates Lawon. Dani says she understands their point.

Brendon says Shelly wouldn't nom them and Dani says Shelly doesn't like them and Brendon says that J/J could tell Shelly not to nom B/R. Dani is still mad, saying if she's nothing and Brendon says no, but B/R will be the target before her. Dani says that if Brendon is playing this way, then when she gets HOH, she'll nom whoever she wants, since no one is asking her opinion.

Dani says, no offense, but many people int he house don't like Rachel, so how does that make her a target? Says that people would want to take a player they hate to the end (obviously, she did say that Lawon would be a target b/c no one likes him, but now, something different....)

6:27 BBT

Brendon says he's going to finish his workout and they need to figure out what to do with Lawon and Kalia b/c they need to earn their keep. Dani says not to tell J/J what she said about them and she'd rather have an enemy to her face then behind her back. Dani says Jeff doesn't trust her since he told Kalia not to talk to Dani. Brendon leaves.

6:30 BBT

Rachel tells Dani she doesn't think there's anything they can say to Brendon to get him to use the POV. She says Jeff will coast the whole game b/c no one will have the balls to get him out.

Dani says this happened her season, that Eric (AP) turned first against their alliance and she tried to get him out and failed but got him two weeks later. (Uh, if anything, Eric SAVED Dick and Daniele all season b/c he was America's Player.)

Dani says Rachel isn't stupid and there will be another twist and reminds Rachel of coup de Jeff. Rachel asks if she thinks Jordan would win if she was F2 with B/R and Dani says no, she doesn't think Jordan would win at all and that she doesn't think people will vote for the nice people and how Jordan can't think on her own.

Rachel asks who Dom would nom next week and Dani says he wants Lawon out. Dani says she might nom Jeff bn/c she doesn't care. Rachel says she doesn't think Brendon will use the veto.

6:36 BBT

Rachel says if Jeff doesn't win the game, people will vote him America's favorite and Dani says she wouldn't be surprised, b/c Jeff calls his girlfriend f*cking stupid on TV.

Dani says if you guys want to trust Jeff, that's fine but she doesn't trust him for a second. Rachel asks if Dom would go after Jeff and Dani says probably b/c he isn't scared to make big moves. Rachel says then a big move would be to get her out and Dani says he's on your side. Rachel still has her doubts and Dani repeats that it's annoying that they told her to get close to Dom and now this.

6:39 BBT

J/J in the kitchen. Jordan mentions some good pasta. They talk about food.

Upstairs, Dani says that she feels that she has enough people on her side and won't turn on B/R. Dani is clearly mad, saying this doesn't make sense. Rachel says that Dani is really pushing for Jeff and Dani says fine, she doesn't care, but if Dom goes this week, she will be PISSED. Take Adam out, but if Dom leaves, she will be furious.

Silence.

6:41 BBT

Dani breaks the silence, saying Shelly was the one who approached Dom. Dani leaves.

6:42 BBT

Dnai passes J/J and Adam in the kitchen and Jordan makes a comment. Jeff says he's going to get yelled at now.

Dani goes to the metal room and lays down next to Lawon. Shelly joins them.

Kalia just got out of the shower and Jeff goes into the shower.

6:45 BBT

Adam outside smoking. Dom has his feet in the HT and Brendon is talking about school.

(I'm out for now - lala)

6:50PM BBT - shell and lawon in candy room and shell talking about her work out with jeff... outside Brendan lifting weights and explaining to Jordan and Adam about how our government bailed out the banks (bank of america, where he used to bank) and how the banks aren't bailing out the people just paid their big wigs... Dani came out but they didn't follow her.

6:53pm bbt -- Jordan saying that is why she is glad her mom works at a bank cuz she will protect... Jordan says it's funny when her and Jeff drink they start talking about political stuff and it gets so heated they make themselves stop. Brendan says remember when they sent us those $600 checks when gas prices were so high? Both Jordan and Adam say "yes", Brendan says he calls that the mushroom effect, they feed us shit and keep us in the dark.

6:55pm bbt -- they are debating about what the federal minimum wage is, they all think it's $8.25. Adam talks about when miminum wage in 1986 was $3.15 and hour (I remember that)

6:57pm bbt... back inside, Dom is talking about how the house amazes him. he cannot wait to go behind the walls and see everything. Shelly is talking about how strange it is to know there are people watching you all the time.

7:00pm bbt -- dom leaves and Shelly and Lawon start whispering and you cannot hear what they say but are smirking as they say it.

7:02pm bbt we get brb when lawon starts telling Shelly what he really does... Shelly says she knew there was more to him and she figured him out. Lawon says wait till you find out the company I work for, you will be like oh my god. Lawon says he loves his job and loves the company he works for, love it, looooove it. Shelly says so the whole production company thing you will do? He tells her he graduated 8 months not this May, Shelly and him start laughing... Shelly asks why he lied about that part, Lawon says just to add excitement to see how people act. Shelly said she knew he had something to legally the way he asks leading questions. Lawon says he thought it was to his advantage to keep it secret, Shelly says "yeah, keep it that way." and we get WBRB at 7:05

(I'm out..xxxo)

^^ Lawon said he graduated 8 YEARS ago, not this past May.

7:17 PM BBT: Daniele telling Kalia in the BY "let's get Lawon to go home and get Adam to work with us". Dani calling Brendan "king of the whole show". Dani saying "clearly they know all the ins and outs of the game". Kalia says "everybody loved Brenchel" and puts them on a pedestal and that Rachel has it in the bag to win. They're talking about how she put in the code in the fortune teller room and came in saying she runs the house.

Dani/Kalia talking about Shelly asking Kalia if she wanted Brenchel or J/J out. Kalia saying she gave her a roundabout answer that she likes Jordan. They both agree they don't trust Shelly, especially since her partner is gone.

Switched to another camera to see Brenchel/J/J in the HoH room. Rachel saying if Dani wins HoH, one of "them" is going home. Jeff saying not necessarily. For the next HoH comp, Danielle will give you a run for your money, she did 4 1/2 hours of jumping with the key and did well in another comp. If the comp is like last year's paint can, they think the smaller people will do well, like Porshe and Shelly.

Jeff goes downstairs, Brendan goes in the bathroom. Rachel showing Jordan how the paint can comp was done by standing on the edge of the round bed in the HoH room. Rachel saying Daniele won 5 vetos in her season and that if it's a puzzle, she will win (she has a golden key and hasn't been able to play in HoH comps yet this year). They finish their conversation and the feed changes to Jeff and Kalia in the kitchen. Jeff is cutting an onion.

7:30 PM BBT: Dani and Dom in the back yard. Dani saying Shelly made a deal with someone on day one and Dom say OMFG, that was the other vote! Dani says you know I'm working with you because I tell you too many things. He gets up and she says where are you going, you're going to get me in trouble. He says I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to lift weights.

7:35 PM BBT: Kalia goes up to the HoH room and says "what's going on". Kalia says she thought Adam was the target. Brendan says "we haven't made up our mind". Kalia saying at some point, we're going to be singles and there's going to be a divide. Rachel said "to be honest, we're thinking of sending home Lawon". Kalia says "putting us up, OK".

We're concerned because Lawon has been staying up till 6:00 AM and plotting against us. She says he's talking behind their backs and lying about everything and that he's trying to get everyone to turn against Brenchel.

Kalia saying she and Adam doesn't get along and that she gets along with Dom.

I'm out for the night.

8:00PM BBT: Kaila is in the hammock, Daniele comes over to talk to her. Kalia tells Daniele that Rachel may use the PoV to put her and Lawon on the block Daniele assures her it's not going to happen. Kalia doesn't believe her and starts telling Daniele all she's done for Jeff and Jordan. Daniele tells her that Jeff doesn't trust Kalia. Kalia is upset and doesn't understand why her alliance with Daniele is not working for her.

8:10PM BBT: In BB8, Daniele was fond of her housemate, the former college footballer, Nicholas Starcevic. Rachel asks Daniele if she dated nick once they got out of the house. Daniele says they went out for a couple months and then he went on to date former BB8 HG, Jen Johnson for two years. Jen was the HG that was a nanny to Vanna White's kids, she is also the one Dick poured the iced tea on.

8:30PM BBT: It's pretty quiet now with exercising and eating in progress. They're also pretty tuckered out from being up until 6AM last night.

8:40PM BBT: Daniele campaigns to Rachel while they do their workout. Daniele is fine with anyone going home but Dominic. Daniele tells Rachel she is not going to be mad if Dominic goes but she feels like she is getting royally screwed and doesn't know why they're doing this, and says Rachel has to understand that. Rachel says she does. She leaves and Rachel lets out a heavy sigh.

8:45PM BBT: Rachel and Jordan are on the hammock, Rachel is filling in Jordan on what Daniele's been saying. Daniele thinks she has Kalia on her side. Rachel doesn't know where Kalia stands.

[i sure could use an updater in here.]

Archived