Brendon - Week 3 PoV Winner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the way Brenchel is talking Brendon won POV, he made the statement that "now we have absolute power"

apparently brendon won the spelling pov with the same word as last year :animated_bouncy:

funny, my BB update on my phone sent me a text that Brendon has won POV,lol

no doubt Dani is gonna be on it she is wanting to have J/Jup for sure. Dom could go

One of the things that really irritates me about Brendon is how he so easily tells people to throw competitions when you know if it was his butt on the line he wouldn't even give that a consideration. The power goes straight to his head and he tries to rule the house with an iron fist. I can't wait to see it backfire in his face. angry.gif

If Dom leaves, that's the end of the "good" comp players on the newbie side. Everyone else is pretty worthless. When can the golden key holders start participating in comps? Because next week, the vets will have a sure win at HOH again. This season is pretty boring too.

Ok, I havent read a whole today, had to work..So is Brenchal trying to get rid of J/J ? or just toying with them that they are working with them? Thankyou, from lazy me.

Brendon seemed to have a light bulb moment earlier about Daniele aligning with Dominic and setting herself up to have all the newbies on her side. Brenchel and J/J were all appearing to finally figure that out but who knows what they will do with the info.

You know the light bulb went off while Jeff and Jordon were in the HOH but I can't help but wonder if Dani will be up there until they give in. It is too early to dump them. The next HOH will probably be endurace and Rachel ( the star of the show) cannot compete. What they should be asking is next week when all of their power is gone whose ass will they be up to get out Brendon? I think they finally get it but then they change. I think one if the evicted hgs are going to be returning since Dick left and so if they do backdoor j/j he may be walking back in. This is the reason they also shouldn't be making any stupid decisions because they don't know what next week will bring.

I can't help, it...I still really love Jeff and Jordan. They are really the only ones that really interest me this season. So, knowing that I'm biased, I really hope Brendan doesn't use the veto. I can't blame the other HGs for trying to target J/J, but I don't really think it's Brenchel's best move at this point, anyway. Once J/J are gone, Brenchel is the only big target left, and these people who are all over them now will be circling like buzzards! lol If J/J go up I might give up on this season...I mean it's fun to have villains that you love to hate, but if there's no one you love to love it kind of falls flat!

twothumbs I still love J/J too. They don't have to be hugging and rubbing and kissing all the time to show they care about each other. You just feel it. Chemistry. Brendon and Rachel won't make it. JMO

I SO agree. I see J/J being so much more mature and secure in their relationship. B/R are just a volatile mess, and they don't have a prayer to make it long term, IMO.

I have to say, I'm impressed with Brendon's ability to figure out what Dani was doing. Kudos to him. Dani played too hard too fast and it's already screwed up her game. She'd better be figuring out a way to regroup and start again.

Also, what little I watched of the feeds yesterday had me rolling my eyes. Jordan and Rachel both were completely STUPID. Jordan just didn't think and Rachel is totally being led by her emotions again (she learned nothing from last season).

Jordan let Shelly and Kalia both know they were suspicious of Dani after Brendon and Jeff practically beat it in her head to keep her mouth shut. Shelly and Jordan had to run up to the hoh, in front of everyone, and let Rachel know that Shelly was going to protect B/R/J/J, making everyone wonder what was going on. (Jordan was acting like she was on crack or something, she was sooooo nervous that she and Jeff would be split up before they made it to the JH). Then Kalia went straight to Dani and told her that Jeff was suspicious of her. Then I read that Rachel flat out told Porsche about the whole thing where they had figured out that Dani was pitting B/R and J/J against each other. Porsche won't keep her mouth shut about this. She'll likely tell Dom when she gets the chance.

Dumb, dumb, dumb!!! Brendon's right...both of them should be told as little as possible. They had a good plan, to keep Dani thinking everything was still great and they didn't suspect her at all, continuing to let her believe she's on no one's radar so she wouldn't even try to win hoh next week, but Jordan and Rachel both have likely ruined it because they can't keep there mouths shut. They actually believe these other twits in the house are really their friends.

I have to say, I'm impressed with Brendon's ability to figure out what Dani was doing. Kudos to him. Dani played too hard too fast and it's already screwed up her game. She'd better be figuring out a way to regroup and start again.

Also, what little I watched of the feeds yesterday had me rolling my eyes. Jordan and Rachel both were completely STUPID. Jordan just didn't think and Rachel is totally being led by her emotions again (she learned nothing from last season).

Jordan let Shelly and Kalia both know they were suspicious of Dani after Brendon and Jeff practically beat it in her head to keep her mouth shut. Shelly and Jordan had to run up to the hoh, in front of everyone, and let Rachel know that Shelly was going to protect B/R/J/J, making everyone wonder what was going on. (Jordan was acting like she was on crack or something, she was sooooo nervous that she and Jeff would be split up before they made it to the JH). Then Kalia went straight to Dani and told her that Jeff was suspicious of her. Then I read that Rachel flat out told Porsche about the whole thing where they had figured out that Dani was pitting B/R and J/J against each other. Porsche won't keep her mouth shut about this. She'll likely tell Dom when she gets the chance.

Dumb, dumb, dumb!!! Brendon's right...both of them should be told as little as possible. They had a good plan, to keep Dani thinking everything was still great and they didn't suspect her at all, continuing to let her believe she's on no one's radar so she wouldn't even try to win hoh next week, but Jordan and Rachel both have likely ruined it because they can't keep there mouths shut. They actually believe these other twits in the house are really their friends.

Good post!

I watched the flashback where Rachel was supposed to have told Porsche everything. (around 1:10 am) Apparently, Rachel didn't tell all to Porsche. Because of FOTH, we don't get to see what was said but according to Brendon, Rachel was throwing Danielle's name around too much in front of Porsche, causing him to glare at her to try to make her shut up. Rachel got another Brendon lecture out of this. Brendon knows Rachel and Jordan are going to screw the plan up (they already have, imo.)

yes, and tooo much time between now and the veto for all this stuff to spread like wildfire, Both Rachel and Jordan did exactly what Brendon told them not to do, U thought he said not to tell Kalia anything and Jordan while she didn't spill her guts still told her too much in my mind, and Rachel needs to zip it big time and quit with the emotions running her

yes, and tooo much time between now and the veto for all this stuff to spread like wildfire, Both Rachel and Jordan did exactly what Brendon told them not to do, U thought he said not to tell Kalia anything and Jordan while she didn't spill her guts still told her too much in my mind, and Rachel needs to zip it big time and quit with the emotions running her

Exactly. Brendon had a good plan but thanks to R & J, I think they can toss that one out the window and figure out how to survive if if Dani gets hoh next week. They may be able to salvage things but anything can happen between now and Thursday, especially considering they can't keep their stupid mouths shut.

Exactly. Brendon had a good plan but thanks to R & J, I think they can toss that one out the window and figure out how to survive if if Dani gets hoh next week. They may be able to salvage things but anything can happen between now and Thursday, especially considering they can't keep their stupid mouths shut.

And I'm pretty sure that this next HOH comp will be endurance and Dani will win it hands down IMO. Especially if Dom is sent home...she will be pissed and out for revenge!

I so want to meet Brenden in a dark alley... he has to be the biggest ______ (fill in the blank) ever. He can't stand Rach talking and tells her to hush all the time... he is threatening Adam and saying if he finds out that he has been talking then blah blah blah...

Archived