Jeff - Week 3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she thought she could play in a more risky way because she has the golden key, but her golden key time is almost up. She needs to get a new plan fast or be HOH.

I think she will do anything to win and will. That is why Jeff and Jordan are so nervous.

And it wasn't Dani's HoH. J/J considered R/B as one of their options and decided against it. R/B considered J/J as an option before Dani started on her rampage and as far as I know, had decided against.

You're right, J/J did consider it but that idea was squashed quickly.

Dani's hardcore campaigning to backdoor Jeff was what caused Brendon to figure out what she was up to, which was pitting R/B and J/J against each other. Brendon said he had to question why Jeff would be turning on him, as Dani was claiming, when just the week prior, he and Jordan had kept them safe when they had a golden opportunity to get one of them out. Jeff proved his loyalty and Brendon wanted to return the favor by trusting them this week again (and by "renewing their vow" to stick together 'til the end.) When Brendon and Jeff compared a few notes and discussed things, it became obvious to them what she'd been doing.

Danielle overplayed it and that's disappointing. I'll bet Dick has been screaming at the pc screen a lot lately. Can't say as I blame him.

I'll bet Dick has been screaming at the pc screen a lot lately. Can't say as I blame him.

I bet you're right. His latest tweet about an hour ago....

Dani... stop digging yourself deeper or there will be no ladder tall enough for you to get out of that fucking hole. Move on and regroup

I was always a Jeff/Jordan fan, but Jeff has shown a whole new side to himself this season..which I don't care for. I am rooting for Danielle now..or anyone of the newbies except for Adam. They probably don't have a chance, but I can hope!

Jeff has been quite mean this week. I've never seen him get this personal with attacks. He's almost as bad as Brenchel this week. Ugh.

I have seen him get a little angry at times but I don't ever think of him as being "mean".

Jordo seems to really be good for him. She seems to have a calming affect on him. :inlove:

Jeff is no meaner this year than he was on his season. He had a few things to say about Jesse and Michelle and a few other people, but what he is saying on this season is no worse that what people are calling him. Dani and her jammie people are having a field day calling Jeff and Jordon names and talking crap. So I would guess this is what big brother is about. It is probably the thing that keeps them sane in there. I would hate to think of the things I would say about people. Think about it no tv no computer no phone oh no!!!! You would have to sit in that house with people you probably wouldn't give the time of day to on the streets and be nice to their face!!! I would lose it I know it. Funny Adam reminds me of a friend of mine and I watch him every night and go damn his mannerisms everything including his bald head, my friend in truth is a really terrific person but I could see he would annoy me if I had to live with him 24 7.

I was very impressed with jeff last night on BBAD. He was cool, confident and articulate. If he gets mad sometimes it's because he actually has a lot of testosterone, unlike Brenda! It's heartening to see a real man like Jeff around! I don't feel like he's mean to Jordan at all. I feel he is actually very protective! :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

Jeff is just a big bully. When you go off saying "you better tell me what I want to hear..." you are just a big jerk. I'm so over him and I hope he does get back-doored and voted out. This is exactly why they should get one shot at the show and let someone else play. They come in acting like they own the game.

Jeff is just a big bully. When you go off saying "you better tell me what I want to hear..." you are just a big jerk. I'm so over him and I hope he does get back-doored and voted out. This is exactly why they should get one shot at the show and let someone else play. They come in acting like they own the game.

So would it be better for Jeff to say in a sweet voice. Would you mind telling me a lie? I love hearing lies. We need a little drama in the game. Now if only Russell was there so Jordo could chest bump him. :gunsmilie:

exactly Marty!!! Jeff a bully? Not even close! Russell, Chima, Jesse--they were bullies. Even Evil Dick to a degree--but at least he was honest about it. Standing up for yourself/someone you care about or calling out someone else on their BS is not bullying.

So would it be better for Jeff to say in a sweet voice. Would you mind telling me a lie? I love hearing lies. We need a little drama in the game. Now if only Russell was there so Jordo could chest bump him. :gunsmilie:

:smitten: Yeah no kiddin, I love a person who is straight up like jeff, then you know where you stand, everyone dogs on Jeff and says he calls Jordon dumb, I have never heard him say that to her or about her, Jeff has a fun sense of humor and I think he is awesome, Jordon is not stupid and she has herself one fine man

Guest Corky812

What can I say except sorry for having an opinion (seems the Jeff people are like the Jani people and their people can do no wrong). I've been a BB watcher since Season 1 (the good old days when the feeds were free and the fans voted so I'm not a show newbie, just a newbie to Morty's...and frankly the way I was treated in chat I probably won't even be a Morty's person much longer).

I still think Jeff is a jerk this year and he puts Jordan down a lot. It's subtle but it's there, unlike Brendon who puts it right out there that Rachel is embarassing him.

What can I say except sorry for having an opinion (seems the Jeff people are like the Jani people and their people can do no wrong). I've been a BB watcher since Season 1 (the good old days when the feeds were free and the fans voted so I'm not a show newbie, just a newbie to Morty's...and frankly the way I was treated in chat I probably won't even be a Morty's person much longer).

I still think Jeff is a jerk this year and he puts Jordan down a lot. It's subtle but it's there, unlike Brendon who puts it right out there that Rachel is embarassing him.

Corky all opinions are always welcome here. We don't always agree but that is good. I respect your opinion and I am sure everyone here does. We just like to battle now and then on our differing opinions of HG's.

Guest Corky812

Thank you Marty!

Corky all opinions are always welcome here. We don't always agree but that is good. I respect your opinion and I am sure everyone here does. We just like to battle now and then on our differing opinions of HG's.

Oh Corky LOL Welcome to Morty's!!

I am a Jeff lover - I admit it - but I also think I see what you are saying. I personally don't think Jeff is trying to be condescending, that is just the way he talks. He just blurts his opinion out there by saying "that's just stupid" or " are you kidding me???" I also see him be so kind to Jordan and look at her with such adoration that I have never felt he was being mean. Jordan is also so good for him. She thinks he is wonderful and she doesn't seem to take him saying stuff like that as a personal attack. We have all seen Jordan stand up for herself when she feels she needs to so I think it is perception.

I hope I am right at least!

And never feel like you cannot voice your opinion! That is what makes posting here fun!!

If it'll make you feel any better Corky I have long recognized Jeff for the hothead / jackass that he is. Jordan would do

well to dump him and move on to someone nicer, who will also treat her with a little more respect and less condescension.

Oops, snancy and I just collided. Oh well. :)

I may not agree with your assessment of Jeff, Corky, but I believe in your freedom to post it. ;-) I know I've posted--many times-- things that people don't agree with me on, it's all good though, so long as no personal insults aren't thrown. (so far so good here at Morty's! lol) Sorry about a bad experience you had with the chat-- hopefuly it was a 'blue/full' moon kinda thing?

I think he does have diarrhea of the mouth...lol. But I don't believe he has malicious intent behind his comments (unless he specifically is being malicious--does that make sense? lol)

Carmen quote: " dump him and move on to someone nicer "

LOL.... PLEASE tell me where that kind of a guy is....

I'll pay for the ticket for my daughter to go there :animated_rotfl:

It's slim pickings around our way it seems.

Maybe that's why Jeff looks pretty good to me.

(excluding his outward appearance.... sigh)

Thank you Marty!

I'm sorry if ppl in the chat were not friendly, not sure they meat to be that way, I sometimes think ppl get territorial, we welcome your opinion, I like lots of ppl here that don't like Jeff, I just don't like some of those ppl who come in here and drag my opinion thru the mud or bash me, you have not done that so welcome, and dont leave cause we all love Jeff and you may not, it's all good

how were you treated in "chat"...I have always had a great exprience in the chat..what happened?

hmmmmmmm...........I've been reluctant to revisit this thread because the last time I was here there was such unfriendly chaos among friends.........this thread is so unlike the last time Jeff was on BB, when it was so much fun to just look, enjoy (and, well, for me, anyway, drool:)

Unlike so many of the posters here, I don't really KNOW Jeff from watching him on TV......I just see a great looking guy who doesn't appear to be too much of a jerk. Certainly some of the posters here obviously are in relationships with or married to "perfect men", men who have never made a rude comment to them or been impatient with them, while playing a game.....or while being with them 24/7 and having cameras on them for months.

IMO, the only ppl who really have a right to keep degrading Jeff are those in relationships with men/women who have NEVER said a mean thing to them, EVER.

These people are on TV, what we see is not even the total of what takes place on BB let alone what is taking place in their lives.

hmmmmmmm...........I've been reluctant to revisit this thread because the last time I was here there was such unfriendly chaos among friends.........this thread is so unlike the last time Jeff was on BB, when it was so much fun to just look, enjoy (and, well, for me, anyway, drool:)

Unlike so many of the posters here, I don't really KNOW Jeff from watching him on TV......I just see a great looking guy who doesn't appear to be too much of a jerk. Certainly some of the posters here obviously are in relationships with or married to "perfect men", men who have never made a rude comment to them or been impatient with them, while playing a game.....or while being with them 24/7 and having cameras on them for months.

IMO, the only ppl who really have a right to keep degrading Jeff are those in relationships with men/women who have NEVER said a mean thing to them, EVER.

These people are on TV, what we see is not even the total of what takes place on BB let alone what is taking place in their lives.

I sooo know what you are saying, there was a lot of stuff being said about me and another friend in here, I ignored it , it meant nothing to me because I know who the ppl are in here hwho are my friends and who I banter with and have fun exchanging opinions with, I appreciated what you said too lvgal, and we all don't have to agree, funny I haven't seen a lotof those ppl in here this week,lol, I personally love me some Jeff,lolol, last season and this season too

Archived