Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/17 & 7/18

CeCiMom

The hammock broke a little bit ago... yep, that's the most exciting thing that's happened in hours folks.

The hammock broke a little bit ago... yep, that's the most exciting thing that's happened in hours folks.

True! Where is Russel, Ronnie, Gnatalie, Chima and the other types whom I loved to hate? I didn't appreciate that season as much as I should have! I had a great time that year!

True! Where is Russel, Ronnie, Gnatalie, Chima and the other types whom I loved to hate? I didn't appreciate that season as much as I should have! I had a great time that year!

Ditto that. I haven't watched or read or posted any BB since Friday. Yawn, boring. The only fun I had was what happened to Franklin (only Jose Baez and Casey Anthony know).

Give me a readers digest version if you can. No big if you can't. :)

Happy Sunday

I wish Jordan had enough nerve to stick Brenchel on the block. Rachel is ticking off everybody in that house including Brendon! She can be so immature it's ridiculous. Her constant need for attention is going to get her evicted. The sooner the better in my book. animated_bouncy.gif

Guest 6Borders

So true Ginger. I thought last night had the potential to be drama...wrong!!! If Jordan would cowgirl-up and put Brenchel on the block we'd have some serious fireworks!!

BBAD - watching paint dry is more exciting and listening to a faucet drip water a drop at a time is less torturous.

It really kills me that J/J won't consider putting B/R up. One of them will leave (ideally Rachel) and the other will have a golden key and not able to play for the next HOH. Porche would come a-runnin' to J/J; Dani, Dom, Cassi & Shelly would fall right in with J/J. Adam, Lawon and Kalia would be the wild cards.

It really kills me that J/J won't consider putting B/R up. One of them will leave (ideally Rachel) and the other will have a golden key and not able to play for the next HOH. Porche would come a-runnin' to J/J; Dani, Dom, Cassi & Shelly would fall right in with J/J. Adam, Lawon and Kalia would be the wild cards.

Some good points. I forgot about the other Brenchal not being able to play.

Oh, please tell me that Brendon and Rachel were in it at the time! :animated_rotfl:

Was I dreaming or did Rachel make a deal with Dom that hshe and Brendon will team up with Dom and Dani...but keep it on the DL until ALL the other pairs are split up?

Was I dreaming or did Rachel make a deal with Dom that hshe and Brendon will team up with Dom and Dani...but keep it on the DL until ALL the other pairs are split up?

Nope, you didn't dream it. Happened last night while they were at the slop trough.

Archived