Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/16

CeCiMom

Cassi, Rachel, Shelly, Porshe and Adam sitting on the BY couches. Everyone else is hanging at or around the hammock. Brendon is talking to the BY camera about Franklin.

Apparently B/R are for sure playing in the POV??? When did they draw for that?

Rachel and Brendon are in the storage room now. Rachel is trying to talk Brendon into taking Dom/Adam off the block, if they win, so that J/J will have to put up Cassi/Shelly, blatantly defying J/J's wishes for who they want out this week (Dom). This is because Rachel believes Cassi's coming after her. Cassi told J/J yesterday that she wouldn't go after B/R next week. Rachel's paranoia is really starting to set in. They're both thinking that Jeff made a deal with Adam and didn't include B/R. That didn't happen. B/R's safety was included in the deal made with Adam.

edit to add: Crap's really going to hit the fan if B/R win the pov. They went to Dani and told her that they do intend to take Dom/Adam off the block because they don't think that J/J are making good decisions and that Cassi needs to go. Dani's all for this idea.

The drama's about to start I do believe. Let the games begin.

And you were sooooooo righ ky....with Rachel bad mouthing Jordan, maybe they will wise up and put her sorry butt up on the block. They do not need Brenchel. J/J have the numbers, everybody wants to be with them.

And you were sooooooo righ ky....with Rachel bad mouthing Jordan, maybe they will wise up and put her sorry butt up on the block. They do not need Brenchel. J/J have the numbers, everybody wants to be with them.

I don't think that's gonna happen, yet. They need each other for comps to get the numbers a bit lower first. Unless Rachel does like she did last season and starts running her mouth, badmouthing J/J, and the tale carriers will happily run with it. I can see that happening because Rachel can't keep her mouth shut no matter how much Brendon berates her. I saw her talking to Porsche earlier but didn't get to hear the conversation. She was probably ragging on J/J to her.

Rachael is talking to Dominic and they decided to be a team of 4. Dani/Dominic and Brenchal. Brenchal wants to cut J&J lose.

And so it begins...........

Lots of whispering and not sure if they want to keep J&J for now but I see it breaking off soon.

Rachael is talking to Dominic and they decided to be a team of 4. Dani/Dominic and Brenchal. Brenchal wants to cut J&J lose.

And so it begins...........

Lots of whispering and not sure if they want to keep J&J for now but I see it breaking off soon.

Wow. Somewhat surprising. But how funny it is that Rachel is all of a sudden talking to Dominic.

I just hope J/J find a way to last longer than B/R.

Archived