Live Show - July 14

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stream rolling i predicted is happening

bb7 all over again

these newbies have no shot the vets can just rotate between them power each week :animated_bouncy:

Noobs really screwed themselves!

well...some of the noobs are screwed...but I think Shelly will be safe... even if she and Cassie are put up for eviction, she'll get the Golden Key.

I definately will be on the feeds tonight, God Keith is such a rummypopcorn.gif

buh bye Keith LOLparty_smilie.gif tool

YAY JORDAN!! psyched she won!

will be interesting to see the "fall out" when the noobs realize Shel and Kalia were the deciding votes...DRAMA!

Shelly and Kalia are both lying. This is gonna get interesting I think. No one so far seems to question Shelly's vote but Dom has blamed Kalia and Lawon.

The duos twist that BB put in for this year has some real inconsistencies. Awarding the Golden Key to the nom who stays makes sense in that that person no longer has a partner to help them. So BB producers are giving a little safety net to the one who is at a disadvantage. Then, they let the partner of the HOH play for the next HOH. That is giving a safety net to one who had major advantages the previous week -- being safe from noms, both originally and following POV, and also being a Have and getting to eat real food. Why then give them another advantage by allowing them to compete for HOH? I also don't like that the outgoing HOH picked the order of competition. In the past that has always been done by a random drawing that BB producers did priro to the comp. This gives way too much power all week long and even after the eviction vote to the HOH.

Two things I get after tonights show...

Jordan did great! Yes Jeff and Brandon did not try, but why should they. Their alliance now will have Jeff, Brandon and Rachel eligible to compete for HOH next week.

Then, can anyone tell me if this is ringing true...Julie stressed that the Golden Key keeps you safe until the house is down to 10...Well its already down to 12...so its not 4 weeks safe its only 3. Or have I missed something??? Thanks

Then, can anyone tell me if this is ringing true...Julie stressed that the Golden Key keeps you safe until the house is down to 10...Well its already down to 12...so its not 4 weeks safe its only 3. Or have I missed something??? Thanks

The early departure of ED is what makes it only a three week period instead of four. Had ED stayed and there was only 1 eviction each week, it would have lasted for four weeks.

Thanks Jax....I was hoping my ole mind hadn't gone screwy somewhere's down the road.....:)

I have long ago given in to going screwy in the mind. Frankly I think it makes us much more interesting people! But you are more than welcome. Now, if someone could help me by explaining that dress Porsche wore tonight....:omg:

Thanks Jax....I was hoping my ole mind hadn't gone screwy somewhere's down the road.....:)

Hi Sista - I can attest your mind may have gone screwy. It is all that FarmVille and FrontierVille and....

Archived