Kalia - Week 2

Shelly and Kalia pulled the wool over Cassi's eyes, though when she was wondering which one of the newbies voted to evict Keith.

The newbies all figured that Kalia was one of the errant votes, but they wrongly fingered Adam as the other.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia hangs out in the HoH room almost more than the actual HoH. If she's not up the HoH butt she is sleeping most of the day. She is pathetic at physical comps. Throw a cigarette in her mouth and she is the second coming of Kathy!

it's true I have finally been able to see more BBAD recently and she is another boring Kathy! I'm tired of her- I liked her by default since I don't have a favorite now, but if she and Shelly weren't Ronnies and didn't vote for the Vets we could have had a much better season. If this is going to be a steamrolling of the newbies it will be predictable and boring. I hope there is a twist to get some vets out at a certain point.

Kalia and Shelly are two stupid biatches and I can't wait until the vets kick them to the curb. They deserve it for voting the way they did. Shelly may have a chance of winning a POV, but Kalia looks like all she can do is get herself from the bed to the couch so she has a snowball's chance in hell to win a POV.

LOL maybe she has her period, Kalia. That's the excuse all the girls use when they are lazy or bitchy. Don't these dummies know there is a pill you can take so you don't get your period?! Duh? :animated_scratchchin:

I am certainly not a fan of hers... she has too much of a sense of entitlement, she is way too whiny to be in the game and just plain weird... Her voice annoys me, her stories are droll, her wardrobe is drab and she truly serves up no purpose in the game except to take up space. The fact that she feels like she is such a primadona is ridiculous... as soon as she became a HAVE she had all kinds of 'tips' for the HN's... where as she bitched and complained the entire time. I do not like her one iota. She is NOT there to play the game, only to make it to the jury house and has stated that multiple times (not just in her little charade of telling the newbies "I would rather just go home, I miss home")... She just wanted a little vacation and to make a few bucks and on that goal she is successful... after all she did make it into the house. Complete waste of space - a good player could have been inserted there...

animated_wave.gif Hey Myss nice to see you and as in the past your right on spot in my opinion!! Though she claims her wanting the block is a ploy for the GK and saying she only wants jury is her way of playing so as to be passed over, I hope they all see (especially Jordy) that she could be a major floater threat.

LOL maybe she has her period, Kalia. That's the excuse all the girls use when they are lazy or bitchy. Don't these dummies know there is a pill you can take so you don't get your period?! Duh? :animated_scratchchin:

Yep, someone should tune in Jordan to this one. Though I am starting to think it has nothing to do with her period and everything to do with Jeff.

Kalia is good at one thing-making stupid faces.

Yep, someone should tune in Jordan to this one. Though I am starting to think it has nothing to do with her period and everything to do with Jeff.

Kalia is good at one thing-making stupid faces.

Hmmm.... maybe Jeff has his period?! :animated_rotfl:

If kalia doesn't stop eating everything in the house she is going to gain 50 pounds and make break Jordan's record for weight gain during a season of BB.

If kalia doesn't stop eating everything in the house she is going to gain 50 pounds and make break Jordan's record for weight gain during a season of BB.

I know, I hate to comment on someone's weight but she went to the HOH room and ate all Jordan's food! :cheeseburger:

OMG she is driving me crazy. The goes in and crashes every conversation. She took her dinner up to HOH and she is eating and talking non-stop with Jordan. Time to go to another feed. eeeeeeeek. :disappointed:

This woman is probably my least favorite besides Rachel. Absolutely a motor-mouth with no filter.

She thinks she is a capable physical threat . . . sure, darlin' . . . 10 years and 40 pounds ago, maybe . . .

Kalia and Shelly are two stupid biatches and I can't wait until the vets kick them to the curb. They deserve it for voting the way they did. Shelly may have a chance of winning a POV, but Kalia looks like all she can do is get herself from the bed to the couch so she has a snowball's chance in hell to win a POV.

I totally agree.

Okay, where is Brendan and Rachel's floater radar on this one? She's a HUGE floater, yet B/R don't care? She's kissing their asses and that's all that matters to them and they're both full of crap.

How pathetic that she lied on the ground like a beached whale but I guess it got her sympathy and food for the next week so she accomplished what she needed to sustain life in the house for another week.

EVERY year there is at least one complete waste of space... this year we have Kalia. She is utterly pathetic, I watched the feeds after the 'injury' she was FINE.... Have you noticed how she has let herself go in the house... ATTENTION FUTURE HUSBAND - THAT is what you have to look forward to!!!

animated_wave.gif Hey Myss nice to see you and as in the past your right on spot in my opinion!! Though she claims her wanting the block is a ploy for the GK and saying she only wants jury is her way of playing so as to be passed over, I hope they all see (especially Jordy) that she could be a major floater threat.

HI sweetie! Nice to see you too!!!

I am so ready for her to be gone... her self entitlement, prissiness, self-centeredness, and her "Me, Me, I, I" attitude is completely tiresome...

I was disappointed when they had to call the EMS to pull her up off the ground. I was like, "Honey. They have a work out room. Not to be mean, but get yourself in shape for the competitions. It will pay off if you slim down a little and get yourself in shape."

^^^^^lololol, so true, she is sort of a big girl, and that is not good for trying to do the comps and then havin Lawon who is no shrimp on the top, eeewwweee that was hard I bet, but no doubt he sucks at doing anything physical, however if it came to a yakkin your head off comp she would win hands downanimated_shocking.gif

p.s. I've had a broken shoulder and it was soooo painful and I could not even move and had to sleep sitting up on dr's for a month afer I had surgery, hers was a bunch of drama, that's all

And what's with her always, always plopping her butt down right in the middle of others' conversations? That drives me nuts. I'd have to say, "Do you mind?"

OMG that must drive them all crazy. Isn't there a BB term for that? Can't remember.....

Kalia on "March of the Ants."

"I am so incredibly determined and punked to not lose this competition."

She was more like flunked, plunked and junked. I watched it again and she really does look like a beached whale. Wow, they had to cut Lawon out of the suit. Pathetic!

I am so done with her... bitching that she is a vegetarian and that there is nothing in the house to eat BUT she eats NON-stop and is packing on the pounds... she says she hates jelly beans YET she sits there at her trough and eats them by the spoonful... I can't even watch the feeds because I can't stand to listen to her.

Archived