Kalia - Week 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bridges are burned

she is safe.......... :animated_bouncy:

i don't think she was smart for turning on the newbies. Does she really think the veterans will keep her safe if one of them has to go on the block? :smilielol:

That being said, i can see her making it far in the game. She really isn't a threat, and seems like she'll kiss ass to get far. Suprised me in the HOH comp though

What I don't get is that she said that "I have to go with the numbers" but if she voted the other way the numbers would have been different. I also think that she let Keith get to her with his crazy ranting accusations that Porsche (true) and Kalia (not true at that time) had made a deal with the vets. If you let things get under your skin personally, you can't play BB very well.

She had a right to be mad though, she was playing the chill-ax I'm gonna sleep until finals game that Kathy was playing and he ruined it for her by "throwing her under the bus" by calling her out, and putting her name in the center of drama. It almost worked too. They almost took keith and porche off the block and put up lawon and kalia. So yeah she has her reasons.

That being said, she was the low man on the totem pole with the newbies, and she is with the vets too but at the moment the vets are winning. So it makes more sense for her to hitch her wagon to the winning team. She reminds me of Jun from BB4 .. and Jun ended up winning the whole game .. I see her as the ultimate floater. But Shelly is better at it then her.

She is playing a stupid game! At least she had a chance with the newbies. The vets are going to use her and spit her out when they are done! Keith played a stupid game and have to agree that he would have been a target when the golden key is overs! But u leave those targets in the house so no one will gun after u! These people are star struck! And before u no it the newbies will all be voted out the door if they keep this up!

Dani told J/J that Kalia and Shelly were stupid for voting with the vets, even though it benefitted Dani's side. She couldn't believe anyone in BB would make such a dumb move. In private, the vets admit they intend to use them and toss them aside before the final five.

Kalia and Lawon are conspiring together to make it to jury. She figures they will make $8,000 for the summer and get a nice little vacation for 2 months or so.

I have no respect for anyone coming in with the goal to make it to jury. I watch to see people play hard for the money, not mess up other more deserving player's game.

I hope they have another twist where the jury house is horrendous and everyone eats slop.

Essentially a big Have Not room? The pool is filled with algae and the Hot Tub is malfunctioning (It's an Ice Tub). I think Kalia played a smart move because if Keith was willing to go with the paranoia then what's to say that later he would turn against his alliance mates or well stupider. Although I'm still on the fence as to whether I like her in the house or if I'll be a fan of one of the other newbies.

Dani told J/J that Kalia and Shelly were stupid for voting with the vets, even though it benefitted Dani's side. She couldn't believe anyone in BB would make such a dumb move. In private, the vets admit they intend to use them and toss them aside before the final five.

Kalia and Lawon are conspiring together to make it to jury. She figures they will make $8,000 for the summer and get a nice little vacation for 2 months or so.

I have no respect for anyone coming in with the goal to make it to jury. I watch to see people play hard for the money, not mess up other more deserving player's game.

I hope they have another twist where the jury house is horrendous and everyone eats slop.

OMG we are on the same page here!!! If you didnt come to play then stay home and let someone else who wants to play, play!!! PS Kali and Shelly will not realize they made a stupid mistake until the end!!! SAD!

Essentially a big Have Not room? The pool is filled with algae and the Hot Tub is malfunctioning (It's an Ice Tub). I think Kalia played a smart move because if Keith was willing to go with the paranoia then what's to say that later he would turn against his alliance mates or well stupider. Although I'm still on the fence as to whether I like her in the house or if I'll be a fan of one of the other newbies.

Yeah, but Keith had already made himself a target! but then I see your point, you would want to bring the person to the end that you can beat! He would have made alot of enemies so someone might wouldve taken him to the end!

we just wont know lets say about Shelly till we start seein some comp action, so far everyone is hangin back cept the vets, kalia I am not sure, I think she is much more of a ass kisser than Shelly, and I am not sure Shelly is floating on purpose just yet, I see Shelly as playing a really good game so far, she is really likable and that is dangerous, I will hold my real jusdgment till I see some comps won and some proactive moves made

I don't necessarily think people truly come to play for the Jury. The houseguests say this to one another however because they want people who are in power, or stronger than they are in the game at the moment to think "oh we can get rid of them any time they don't really wanna be here, they'll be happy with jury so lets just keep 'em one more week, and then they'll be a vote for us once they're in the jury because we kept them."

I think it's a decent strategy though and if you're going to lose .. at least you can tell yourself .. you weren't first person out of the house, at least you made the Jury.

Kalia faked an shoulder injury during the food comp, even going so far as to have a medic come in. I say faked because she had a miraculous recovery later in the day. I wonder if that gave her team a pass on the comp.

The more I see her gameplay, the more I dislike it.

I am certainly not a fan of hers... she has too much of a sense of entitlement, she is way too whiny to be in the game and just plain weird... Her voice annoys me, her stories are droll, her wardrobe is drab and she truly serves up no purpose in the game except to take up space. The fact that she feels like she is such a primadona is ridiculous... as soon as she became a HAVE she had all kinds of 'tips' for the HN's... where as she bitched and complained the entire time. I do not like her one iota. She is NOT there to play the game, only to make it to the jury house and has stated that multiple times (not just in her little charade of telling the newbies "I would rather just go home, I miss home")... She just wanted a little vacation and to make a few bucks and on that goal she is successful... after all she did make it into the house. Complete waste of space - a good player could have been inserted there...

It's possible Kalia could end up going far. it may seem like she and Shelly are at the bottom, but the veteran's may start offing each other soon, since they all know who the experienced, dangerous players really are.

I am certainly not a fan of hers... she has too much of a sense of entitlement, she is way too whiny to be in the game and just plain weird... Her voice annoys me, her stories are droll, her wardrobe is drab and she truly serves up no purpose in the game except to take up space. The fact that she feels like she is such a primadona is ridiculous... as soon as she became a HAVE she had all kinds of 'tips' for the HN's... where as she bitched and complained the entire time. I do not like her one iota. She is NOT there to play the game, only to make it to the jury house and has stated that multiple times (not just in her little charade of telling the newbies "I would rather just go home, I miss home")... She just wanted a little vacation and to make a few bucks and on that goal she is successful... after all she did make it into the house. Complete waste of space - a good player could have been inserted there...

+1. Pretty much sums her up right there.

Kalia and Shelly are two stupid biatches and I can't wait until the vets kick them to the curb. They deserve it for voting the way they did. Shelly may have a chance of winning a POV, but Kalia looks like all she can do is get herself from the bed to the couch so she has a snowball's chance in hell to win a POV.

Kalia hangs out in the HoH room almost more than the actual HoH. If she's not up the HoH butt she is sleeping most of the day. She is pathetic at physical comps. Throw a cigarette in her mouth and she is the second coming of Kathy!

She will probably make it to the top 4 at least, because she's a MAJOR ass kisser. She'll be up in that HOH no matter who's up there. Her and shelly must've been star struck by the vets because it was stupid to vote with them, seeing how the newbies had the numbers.

She float on by in this game, week after week unnoticed. I wish they would pick some better players

Archived