Dominic - Week 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block :animated_bouncy:

major ass kissing

but cant blame the guy

he has no other option :animated_bouncy:

Dominic is kinda cocky - not sure if I like it or dislike it. He would be fun to have around. I really don't dislike anyone at this time. Yet. I think Brenchal is getting on my nerves a little.

I'd rather see Cassi on the block , Dom not bothering me at this point, I'm sure he will tho

dom tells shelly he will make a deal with jeff then stab him in the back

dom you idiot shelly is with them :animated_bouncy:

I don't see why people dont like Dominic. He's one of the very few smart ones there. Him and Cassi are the only real players on the newbies side. Hope he stays this week...

smart? :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

playing yes

smart no :animated_bouncy:

mr. smart guy says he knows 100% shelly didnt vote against them :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I guess smart is in the eye of the BB fan. I don' think he is an academic powerhouse, but he was the one who caught on to the vets only socializing with the newbies to try to befriend/recruit them. He definitely is playing the game, so I want to see him continue. Game players are so much more interesting to follow than floaters.

Love Dominic he is cute!!! Yall leave him alone! LOL!!!! I would love to see him team up with either JJ, and Danielle if he stays in the house, he would! He won me over when he said why going to HOH is like visiting the Godfather. Their are no Presidents and VP in BB. Of course we are going to tell you what you want to hear. I am not intimdate that you won HOH and POV. His strategy would have worked if it wasnt for weak minded Kali and Shelly. They are star struck!!! Like the vets are going to take Porshe, Kali and Shelly all the way. Have they seen the game, when they are done, they are going to spit them out. Maybe not Shelly because I believe she is playing both sides and using both to her advantage. She will flip flop on votes watch her. Kali, glad to be in the house to make friends with vets. But my Dominic is in a hole here because they do not have the numbers anymore! Dumb people!

Archived