Brendon - Week 2

He was telling Rachel last night that the reason Jordan said something to her about having sex in the house on camera was because Jeff and Jordan are jealous of their relationship. He's truly delusional.

He wishes! Geez that sounds like a catty girl comment if I ever heard one, Brenda.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to about 9:55am, Cam 1, and watch the convo between Brendon and Cassi this morning. He's an idiot. She was calmly talking to him and towards the end let him know that everyone told about the deals he and Rachel were making. He misunderstood and for some reason thought she was calling him a liar and really started talking down to her. He said, "Do I have to draw you a picture?" She basically told him that he didn't have to be condescending because she's not a dumba$$. Brendon is a complete moron. I predict he'll never be more than a professional student.

Go to about 9:55am, Cam 1, and watch the convo between Brendon and Cassi this morning. He's an idiot. She was calmly talking to him and towards the end let him know that everyone told about the deals he and Rachel were making. He misunderstood and for some reason thought she was calling him a liar and really started talking down to her. He said, "Do I have to draw you a picture?" She basically told him that he didn't have to be condescending because she's not a dumba$$. Brendon is a complete moron. I predict he'll never be more than a professional student.

That's a bit harsh. He could become a professional moron. Maybe run for some kind of political office. Afterall, he has already sent out pics of his junk online so he has a jump start right there. :animated_scratchchin:

He was telling Rachel last night that the reason Jordan said something to her about having sex in the house on camera was because Jeff and Jordan are jealous of their relationship. He's truly delusional.

He is the one who is dilussional, what a tool, J/J jealous of them, what the hell ever. Brendon is an ass thru and tru and I would kick him to the curb the minute he would start in withthat nitpicking, speech making, schooling he is always giving to Rachel, she sits on his lap and acts like a little baby, it is disgusting.

That's a bit harsh. He could become a professional moron. Maybe run for some kind of political office. Afterall, he has already sent out pics of his junk online so he has a jump start right there. :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl: Hahaha...So true! I heard it looked just like a penis, only smaller.

animated_rotfl.gif Hahaha...So true! I heard it looked just like a penis, only smaller.

OMG love love love thisanimated_rotfl.gifsmilielol.gif

Brendon talking to the camera (trying to take over for Evil Dick) is so lame...he thinks .he's so smart. What a piece of crap he is.

At least it gives us something to listen to... better than watching them sleep... He definitely is no ED, no one will ever be the caliber of ED... but at least he does something....

Did you know Brendon is a BB expert. He is giving Dominic the skinny on BB and details of his season. He is pretty angry with Britney and keeps calling her a snake.

The feeds were listen to Dani whisper or Brendon brag about what a BB God he is.....

Did you know Brendon is a BB expert. He is giving Dominic the skinny on BB and details of his season. He is pretty angry with Britney and keeps calling her a snake.

The feeds were listen to Dani whisper or Brendon brag about what a BB God he is.....

I know! I heard that. I was screaming at the computer across the room, "Really, Brendon, really!!?" He cracked me up, mainly because he's such a douche. I wasn't a big Britney fan last year but B/R did some pretty snakey things too. He acts as if they played a totally upstanding game. He should ask himself why a large base of BB fans hated them last year.

I know! I heard that. I was screaming at the computer across the room, "Really, Brendon, really!!?" He cracked me up, mainly because he's such a douche. I wasn't a big Britney fan last year but B/R did some pretty snakey things too. He acts as if they played a totally upstanding game. He should ask himself why a large base of BB fans hated them last year.

They were hated because everyone was jealous of Brendon and Rachael's relationship? :sherlockani:

Agree! I don't like Rachel, but she deserves alot better! He should be kissing her @$$ after his show and tell incident on the internet! Clearly she has self esteem issues!

Hey She show her junk on BB all the time and it doesn't bother her to have sex all the time on BB. I don't feel sorry for her even one little

ya I forgot about that...:unsure:

You've got to be kidding, jealous of what. She is a skank and he is a pussy.

Wow. He clearly does not respect her at all. I hope they don't get married because it would be a horrible marriage most likely, and they both have some major growing up to do. Especially Brendon.

With all his talk about how important his PhD is to him --- can you imagine being one of the future Dr. Brendon's students? Every time he tried to teach something, I would be thinking "but aren't you that idiot who completely underwhelemd America with your lack of smarts on two consecutive seasons of BB?"

With all his talk about how important his PhD is to him --- can you imagine being one of the future Dr. Brendon's students? Every time he tried to teach something, I would be thinking "but aren't you that idiot who completely underwhelemd America with your lack of smarts on two consecutive seasons of BB?"

No, better yet...."Aren't you the guy who jerked off on video, then realized what a duchebage you were and then made it even better by crying and begging on video to get your woman back?" Is this going to be on the test, sir?

Brendon sickens me more and more with each passing day. I pray B/R doesn't get hoh thursday so someone will put them up. Of course they'll start the same crap they did last year. They're martyrs and the whole house is out to get them and they have to fight every single day for survival because they're so hated because everyone is so jealous of their relationship. Someone needs to shoot them and put them out of our misery.

Brendon reading the riot act to Rachel about something he was acting really angry but was whispering, but was throwing in finger points and stuff, they Kalia walked in and he left, he is such a controlling ass

WTH?

Brendon and Rachel whispering (fighting)

Brendon and Dani whispering

Brendon and Rachel leave the room

Kalia comes in the room

Kalia and Dani whispering.

lolol, I am sick of the damn whispering:animated_shocking:

Archived