Jeff - Week 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well I have this Dani like sense of humor but I have to be very careful here. I have gotten many a warning level for using it. I am not allowed to use the last 5 letters of someones name that starts with a G.

:cookie:

I will have to find out what burbs Jeff is from. I grew up in the burbs.

Oh well I have this Dani like sense of humor but I have to be very careful here. I have gotten many a warning level for using it. I am not allowed to use the last 5 letters of someones name that starts with a G.

:cookie:

I will have to find out what burbs Jeff is from. I grew up in the burbs.

:lipsrsealed2: :lipsrsealed2::giggle: I have worked in Deerfield, been in chicago lotsa times, its a close shopping trip from my city

listen I am not gonna say anything else about this silly subject BUT you can be gay and a pedophile Good God almighty, look at all the priests that have misbehaved within their churches, and I am not saying all priests are gay or pedophiles, this is all such a broad subject to even assume or presume what Jeff meant when he said what he did and he can let whatever rolls out of his mouth roll on out, just because some dont think he can or shouldn't does not make them right, there is no right or wrong here only what ppl think, their opinions, I listen to all the opinions, I don't agree with all the opinions and I really don't care what it was ol Jeff said I do not in my opinion think that makes him who he is, I said I did not agree with what he said, that it was uneducated, if that is really what he was sayin, but in no way in my thoughts does that make him some kind of monster, he is not a murderer, or serial killer or some evil entity, he's just a human being who does not always make the right choices, he does not deserve to be hung out to dry, I consider Brendon to be far more innapropiate than Jeff, this is the last I am commenting on this, it has been beat to death.

I do hope he wins HOH too Marty, that would be awesome, or if a newbie won I would want it to be Shelly

I don't agree with what he said but I do agree with his freedom to say it. I mean admittedly I am a Jordan fan not a Jeff fan but obviously I root for him because he keeps Jordan safe...and Daniele for now.

With that said I do think what he said is loathsome but if that is what he feels then I guess I will have to accept it and move on. I see both sides of this argument as valid.

On one hand the last I checked we have freedom of speech...and thank goodness. That means that we have to accept it whether we like it or not. When I was in the Air Force I worked for freedom not freedom just for the ones I agree with. I am so happy to see gay marriage passing state by state by I accept that there are people who don't want to accept it. My old Sargent once summed it up for me by saying "SSgt *****, a real soldier is a person who can fight for the flag and have the ability to watch someone burn that flag in front of you." I love it...

Now...with that said

Ginger and others also have the same freedom to hate who they want for what they want. As stated already I agree that such comments are nasty but I don't hate Jeff for it. I do however support GingerSnap's right to be pissed (and I totally understand why she and others are pissed)

oh well...just my thoughts

Go Jordan and Dani!

-Kyo

Let's get something straight here, I don't hate anyone and I resent the fact you used that term. These people are nothing more than game show contestants who put themselves on display for the viewers to critique their game play which includes actions, behaviors and words. I have no idea why you would say I was pissed-believe me I hold no emotional ties to these people like yourself and others here who think it's horrible to say something about a hg but have no problems saying things about other posters. It's been like this for years here and if you have a problem with me calling out a hypocrite on this board then just say so, but do not embelish statements to justify your and others somewhat odd emotions of adoration that you have for some houseguests.

While we are getting things straight here, let's call a spade a spade. Jeff did not throw a word around like Marty is trying to compare to her family members, he made an actual statement that homosexuals are pedophiles. If you people can't see the difference in those two comparisons, then I feel sorry for you all. Also, he was angered and bullied a woman on a show into agreeing with his opinion and if you think a guy like that is great then good for you.

As far as Fatcat and Marty go, I've know about their homosexual children for years and that came out a long time ago when they were so dreadfully offended one season when one of the houseguests made a derogatory statement about homosexuals. So, while this is a democracy Auroradawn it tends to be a selective democracy to some who can choose the place and time when it's correct to make statements about sexual preference, religion etc in other words it's only wrong when they say it's wrong.

Jeff never made a statement that homosexuals are pedifiles. In my opinion he never even implied that. We need to keep the truth here. :D

I also have no clue what you are talking about when you said another HG said something derogatory about homosexuals and I was offended. That is 2 times you used my name on this board referring to this. Please don't say I said things I did not.

The truth here? Everyone should watch that video, or re-read the printed context written in this thread, verbatim. The facts don't lie. He referred to the head master in Harry Potter as gay, and a gay should not be with boys (I'm paraphrasing). The point Jeff was making that equates gay to pedophile.

That moron was on a rant, yelling, swearing, intimidating Kalia. Making bigoted remarks.

Freedom of speech?! Sure, when it fits some posters agenda to cover pretty boys ass. Oh he's so cute, drool, (puke), he can do and say anything he wants no matter how offensive. Wonder how some posters would feel if that commentary came out of Adam's mouth?

Let's get something straight here, I don't hate anyone and I resent the fact you used that term. These people are nothing more than game show contestants who put themselves on display for the viewers to critique their game play which includes actions, behaviors and words. I have no idea why you would say I was pissed-believe me I hold no emotional ties to these people like yourself and others here who think it's horrible to say something about a hg but have no problems saying things about other posters. It's been like this for years here and if you have a problem with me calling out a hypocrite on this board then just say so, but do not embelish statements to justify your and others somewhat odd emotions of adoration that you have for some houseguests.

While we are getting things straight here, let's call a spade a spade. Jeff did not throw a word around like Marty is trying to compare to her family members, he made an actual statement that homosexuals are pedophiles. If you people can't see the difference in those two comparisons, then I feel sorry for you all. Also, he was angered and bullied a woman on a show into agreeing with his opinion and if you think a guy like that is great then good for you.

As far as Fatcat and Marty go, I've know about their homosexual children for years and that came out a long time ago when they were so dreadfully offended one season when one of the houseguests made a derogatory statement about homosexuals. So, while this is a democracy Auroradawn it tends to be a selective democracy to some who can choose the place and time when it's correct to make statements about sexual preference, religion etc in other words it's only wrong when they say it's wrong.

Ginger lets us get one thing straight I have never ever been offended by any homsexual comment made on this board whether I have a gay child or not, you are very wrong there and if that is the impression you have had all these yrs lets put it to rest, I resent your isinuation that Marty and I have made it known over the yrs about our gay children, who cares, the only time it has ever been brought up past or present was when ppl have insinuated that my opinions have been predejucied, or the subject was about something gay, I dont care one way or another who knows my daughter is a lesbian, you use the word dredfully offeneded and you are wrong, I am dredfully offended that I have had to endure you making jabs at me whenever you dissagree with one of my posts, you do it in a very back handed way , You stated last night that you had the urge to go nah nah na nah nah at one of my posts, I have not made any jabs at you or remarks about what you say too much one way or another, you can have your opinion and over the yrs I have not said much to you, but you are DEAD wrong if you think I have ever been offended by some gay slur on this board, wrong when we say its wrong??? I sure never said that or alluded to that concept, so please leave me out of your commentary, when it comes to me you have no idea what you are talking about. I was not even defending Jeff and said it was an uneducated remark but that I would not hang him out to dry over it because there are other qualities I like about him, that's all, and that he has his right to say what he wants, just like the rest of us.

Errrrr, I haven't read or watched what's being referenced in the past few posts. BUT, I am so HAPPY Jordan won HoH, keeping them safe for another week =) I also enjoyed watching Jeff calm Brendon down when he was flippin out. My niece was welcomed into the world yesterday, so I've some catching up to do, but thanks for those yummy screenshots!! =)

Errrrr, I haven't read or watched what's being referenced in the past few posts. BUT, I am so HAPPY Jordan won HoH, keeping them safe for another week =) I also enjoyed watching Jeff calm Brendon down when he was flippin out. My niece was welcomed into the world yesterday, so I've some catching up to do, but thanks for those yummy screenshots!! =)

congrats realitymomanimated_wave.gif looking forward to see what happens after thurs, it is kinda boring right nowcause everyone knows who goin, I would love to see Jeff win thurs after Jordan won this week

didn't mean to put up a mean smiley,lol just wanted to say ot for a min,lol or Dani if she could compete

wooo...man I made a couple mistakes...yikes

People are called haters all the time here and I was trying to summarize and poorly I see now so

apologies all around and I guess I will...sorry I offended you so severely

-Kyo

Freedom of speech?! Sure, when it fits some posters agenda to cover pretty boys ass. Oh he's so cute, drool, (puke), he can do and say anything he wants no matter how offensive. Wonder how some posters would feel if that commentary came out of Adam's mouth?

That's the tough part about freedom of speech isn't it? Me? In the past I was a hypocrite like that but that is long gone. Nowadays I am totally pro-gay marriage but am also very accepting that people are anti-gay marriage (or whatever topic is under discussion)

I guess all I am saying is that I am not gonna be the guy who tells people what they can or can't say...oh well

-Kyo

WOW, how sad......I wouldn't be what is considered a "regular" around here but I've come and gone enough to know that you all consider yourselves friends. These posts, IMO have been hurtful & totally beyond what should have been posted. Where were the monitors?

I never heard the comments that Jeff supposedly made.

I have to wonder who heard it first hand, if anyone and I will withhold judgement until I hear it.

On the other hand, I cannot believe how someone on this thread or this forum would go as far as some of you did to pull in information you knew about another posters child, to prove your point.

IMO, a sad day for Morty's.

Jeff seems a little on the grumpy side today. I guess he said he is feeling sick and weak today. He seems like one of those guys that get really quiet and likes to be left alone when they don't feel good.

Well he is perking up a little now....

agree, Jeff has been sayin he does not feel good (lvgal, I consider you a reg)

I hope Jeff wins HOH, or if a newbie wins, let it be Shelly and then we will see what is up

lookaround.gif Is it safe to come out now? cookie.gif

funny Sugar, all in a days posting, all in a days postinglipsrsealed2.gif , I refuse to comment any further cept bout Jeff(that rebel rouser,lol)in this thread, I've had my saygunsmilie.gif

I went to sleep early and don't know what him and jordo were up to

Ginger lets us get one thing straight I have never ever been offended by any homsexual comment made on this board whether I have a gay child or not, you are very wrong there and if that is the impression you have had all these yrs lets put it to rest, I resent your isinuation that Marty and I have made it known over the yrs about our gay children, who cares, the only time it has ever been brought up past or present was when ppl have insinuated that my opinions have been predejucied, or the subject was about something gay, I dont care one way or another who knows my daughter is a lesbian, you use the word dredfully offeneded and you are wrong, I am dredfully offended that I have had to endure you making jabs at me whenever you dissagree with one of my posts, you do it in a very back handed way , You stated last night that you had the urge to go nah nah na nah nah at one of my posts, I have not made any jabs at you or remarks about what you say too much one way or another, you can have your opinion and over the yrs I have not said much to you, but you are DEAD wrong if you think I have ever been offended by some gay slur on this board, wrong when we say its wrong??? I sure never said that or alluded to that concept, so please leave me out of your commentary, when it comes to me you have no idea what you are talking about. I was not even defending Jeff and said it was an uneducated remark but that I would not hang him out to dry over it because there are other qualities I like about him, that's all, and that he has his right to say what he wants, just like the rest of us.

Some have very short memories here, mine isn't. The only thing I'm putting to rest is you.

i dont know why he would even stress out until further a long in the game

if he even got evicted or got in real trouble game wise bb would just bail him out

mr. coup de charity :animated_bouncy:

LOVED the bit about Rachel being a gnat buzzing in his ear, and he needed some Rachel "Off". Too funny. Also glad he called the skank out for snarking at Jordan. Calm the freak down Rachel. Why does she expect the HOH to play for her and Brendon, and not for themselves? That don't make no damn sense!

PS - do we still have the "beating a dead horse" smiley, because I think it could come in handy in this thread, just sayin..... :hide:

PS - do we still have the "beating a dead horse" smiley, because I think it could come in handy in this thread, just sayin..... :hide:

Yes, it would come in handy to post for every time someone says "beating a dead horse." Your posts would have the most.

Archived