Daniele - Week 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because going against a person the house hated .. (her dad) worked so well for her before in her season..

But since I like Rachel, I kind of hope you are right, if only because my girl (Rachel) at least plays the game unlike some of the newer players who just wanna make jury. Even Jeff and Jordan keep talking about the Jury house. They really just wanna both make it as a couple in the game to the Jury house so they can spend the summer together.

It's just .. ugh!

Well, she got to F2, lol. I know she didn't win but I think she's playing a much better social game this year. She doesn't have Dick to make her moody and she isn't keeping herself holed up with some guy like she did season 8.

But, I do like Rachel, too. I do hope she stops and realizes how she looks because I want her to stay longer. But, at least I think it makes her look like someone they think they could win against.

OK Dani - I am not going to be a fan of you anymore if you keep whispering everything. You are in a room with just B&R and you are whispering everything. All I can hear are names now and then. You have been whispering for 2 days now and I can't understand a word you are saying. The only time she talks normal is if someone else comes in the room and she quits talking game.

Whispering kinda ruins the game for me..... :disappointed:

Danielle has the luxury to play both sides thanks to her Dad for leaving. I think Danielle knows the game better than anyone but I feel that just because she wants Dominic to play with her that she is the one that is going to get played. Cassie told Dominic that she will cut him loose the first chance she gets which may be true unless Danielle really likes him in that she wants to keep him around for herself. Personally I don't think he likes her that way. The things she is saying is going to get back to people so she really needs to watch what she says to Rachel and Brendon because if Rachel gets mad at her watch out!

She is losing me with all her whispering again..... Nobody else is in the room and she is whispering to Brendon again. whisper whisper

Why oh why can't anyone learn from the "Dick at Night" show and talk to us when they are alone? Or only talking to one other person. *sigh*

I hope she gets played by Dominic...basically she got a free gift to the jury for doing absolutely nothing..All she has to do is socialize with the newbies and not have to make any decisions or fear for her safety in the game until all the major threats are gone.....By default she's playing good game....

I'm glad Jordan can see that she's a "backstabber"...She's just as jealous of Cassi as Rachel is..shes just better at hiding it...

Hope she's the first to go when the golden keys expire...won't happen though..

OK Dani - I am not going to be a fan of you anymore if you keep whispering everything. You are in a room with just B&R and you are whispering everything. All I can hear are names now and then. You have been whispering for 2 days now and I can't understand a word you are saying. The only time she talks normal is if someone else comes in the room and she quits talking game.

Whispering kinda ruins the game for me..... :disappointed:

She is either the best whisperer ever or the worst, I haven't been able to figure that out yet, but I do know that it is maddening and annoying.

I've been really busy today and haven't been on the feeds, so I don't knowanimated_scratchchin.gif

Kahlia asked her if she was a little lesbian because of her rainbow tattoo. Her reply was "Oh...yeah". And then later, Brendon and Rachael were complimenting her because they said they wanted to make Annie jealous. Daniele said, Annie is my lady.

Well, nothing would surprise me, I gotta listen closer,lol, I will be on the feeds later, , it;s sooo hard tho when Dani is whispering which she does so much, it is hard to catch her talking in her normal voice,lol

I first heard the "Annie" reference when someone made a comment in the kitchen about Rachel's big boobs last night and Dani said, I don't like big boobs, I like them small......then Rachel said something about "Annie's small boobs".........the whole thing went over my head, I thought the "Annie" reference was about some past BB player but those around here who have a much better memory of past BB's would know if there was some connection to Dani & "Annie" in BB past.

She is such a closed book (which I think explains her whispering)......that I wonder how Rachel of all people would know anything about her unless they've met "Annie" at outside the house functions.

IMO, Dani seems so much happier & relaxed this season, so kudos if it's because she's found herself & Annie.

I can see that being the case. There is also a lot of bi-curious in California. Dani is my pick for the win. (unless she keeps whispering all the time then uggg)

Archived