Daniele - Week 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Dani becoming (romatically) involved with Dominic? She seems close to him and wants to keep him over Adam, which her alliance would rather vote Dom out.

Could a guy possibly ruin her game this season? Would she let that happen?

She actually needs someone in her back pocket because it seems like Brenchal and JJ are shooting for a final 4 deal...

she's telling Jordan, she doesn't care if Dom goes, but then wants Cassi gone. Says she likes hang'n with Dom, cause he's funny, but she "really doesn't care if he leaves next".

Daniele's sharp, when it comes to situational analysis- She's got game. :gunsmilie:

I really wasn't a fan of hers last time but am loving the outfits & her new hair.........she seems so much more entertaining. Just hope she can turn of the domiNICK attraction when needed.

I mean it's almost too much. If they had brought Janelle back I would have exploded

-Kyo

Me, too. She was such a great player. She was a kick-a$$ competitor on those HOH and veto competitions because she had that fighter spirit in her. I loved how the other alliance would try to put her on the block because she was such a strong player, and they would end up regretting their decision when she took herself off and became HOH like the next week or two. :animated_rotfl:

She actually needs someone in her back pocket because it seems like Brenchal and JJ are shooting for a final 4 deal...

She'll be fine. She thinks with logic and strategy much better imo than Brenchal. And J/J is a sweet couple, but she can easily win them over better than she can win over Brenchal to take her to the final three. She'll offer them something they can't refuse I'll bet so they'll take her instead of Brenchal. Probably play the pity card to her advantage, "Oh woe is me. Brenchal is together and I have no one." :disappointed:

Me, too. She was such a great player. She was a kick-a$$ competitor on those HOH and veto competitions because she had that fighter spirit in her.

My returning duos would have been Jani/Kaysar, Dani and ED, J/J

Problem is after the sheer awesomeness of it booted out all newbies there would have been three Team Blonde players fighting each other...not acceptable

-Kyo

hope she can turn of the domiNICK attraction when needed.

I thought the same thing: Dom = Nick

For the first time this season she made a mistake in her gameplay when she kept pushing for Dom to stay. I know that maybe J/J may not be the brightest in there, but it must have crossed their minds that it only benefits Dani for Dom to remain in the game.

but she isn't pushing it so hard her allaince is getting mad.. that is why she is such agreat player... im ready for a VET final 5...

you can say all you want about how they had an advantage

(even though they started with 5 versus 8)

but during the HOH the very 1st person beat all 6 of their players.. call me crazy, but they are just better players.

Dani's laying groundwork though, just in case. She and Kalia were having a conversation yesterday and Dani told her that if they got out Jeff and Brendon, Jordan and Rachel would basically be easy to control and get out. She's playing. Hope that doesn't bite her later.

I was not a dani fan in season 8 but this season she is playing a good strategic game. She has chosen Dom as her little Boy Toy but not as blatent as she was with Nick. She is wanting him to stay and has now convinced Rachel they should keep him and get rid of Cassi. I am anxious to see how this works out.

I like anyone that really tries to play the game.

(oh and she looks better with a little weight this year. No more skeletor photos this year!)

I was not a dani fan in season 8 but this season she is playing a good strategic game. She has chosen Dom as her little Boy Toy but not as blatent as she was with Nick. She is wanting him to stay and has now convinced Rachel they should keep him and get rid of Cassi. I am anxious to see how this works out.

I like anyone that really tries to play the game.

(oh and srehe looks better with a little weight this year. No more skeletor photos this year!)

[/quot

I agree with you, she is playing one of the best games in the house.

My returning duos would have been Jani/Kaysar, Dani and ED, J/J

Problem is after the sheer awesomeness of it booted out all newbies there would have been three Team Blonde players fighting each other...not acceptable

-Kyo

:animated_rotfl: True. But hey. They could always do Christmas in July, and let you bring them gifts from the fans. You'd actually get to meet all the Team Blonde members that way! :animated_bouncy:

She's going from one HG to another like a bee goes from flower to flower.

Gathering bits of info from each and filtering out what she repeats to others.

So far she's not too noticeable ... but, hope she doesn't overdo it.

It might bite her in the butt later on.

She's going from one HG to another like a bee goes from flower to flower.

Gathering bits of info from each and filtering out what she repeats to others.

So far she's not too noticeable ... but, hope she doesn't overdo it.

It might bite her in the butt later on.

She does not have enough of a butt for anything to bite her! But I do agree she needs to proceed with a bit of caution.

She's playing all sides and it's gonna bite her in the ass soon.

I have to agree. Everyone's going to figure her out soon enough. And for some reason she seems to suddenly be pushing for a JJ/BR split and it's too soon for that. She's in a prime spot with them, picking off the rest until the key thing is done. Why would she be wanting them to split at this point? It's good for us, drama-wise, but kinda stupid on her part.

I have to agree. Everyone's going to figure her out soon enough. And for some reason she seems to suddenly be pushing for a JJ/BR split and it's too soon for that. She's in a prime spot with them, picking off the rest until the key thing is done. Why would she be wanting them to split at this point? It's good for us, drama-wise, but kinda stupid on her part.

Agreed!

She is safe for a couple of weeks, so she should just be yessing everyone to death right now. I think she wanted Dom to stay so she pushed for that break up but she probably won't mention it again now that Dom is safe. She has a better chance of sticking with the newbies.

Guest 6Borders

I think Dani was just initially sticking with the vets for protection, especially after Dick left. I'm sure Dick and Dani's plan was to lure the vets in and then blindside them and put the blame on the newbies. The Dani?dom semi-showmance is going to be Rach/Bren's undoing.

Jeff and Jordan were counting who they "have" in the house yesterday. They feel they have Dominic, Shelly, Kalia, Adam (maybe), Daniele....they feel Brenchel will be kicked out first which is probably correct because of how strong they are. But, if I were Daniele, I would want Jeff/Jordan out before Brenchel. They are much more liked in the house and a bigger social threat. Brenchel will continue to protect Dani but she needs to split them up eventually and keep Rachel.

If I were Dani, I would want Rachel (without Brendon) in the final 3 with me. Daniele wants to pair up with Dominic, and if she keeps Rachel in, then no matter who she gets to the F3 with, she'll probably win. Especially against Rachel.

Jeff and Jordan were counting who they "have" in the house yesterday. They feel they have Dominic, Shelly, Kalia, Adam (maybe), Daniele....they feel Brenchel will be kicked out first which is probably correct because of how strong they are. But, if I were Daniele, I would want Jeff/Jordan out before Brenchel. They are much more liked in the house and a bigger social threat. Brenchel will continue to protect Dani but she needs to split them up eventually and keep Rachel.

If I were Dani, I would want Rachel (without Brendon) in the final 3 with me. Daniele wants to pair up with Dominic, and if she keeps Rachel in, then no matter who she gets to the F3 with, she'll probably win. Especially against Rachel.

Because going against a person the house hated .. (her dad) worked so well for her before in her season..

But since I like Rachel, I kind of hope you are right, if only because my girl (Rachel) at least plays the game unlike some of the newer players who just wanna make jury. Even Jeff and Jordan keep talking about the Jury house. They really just wanna both make it as a couple in the game to the Jury house so they can spend the summer together.

It's just .. ugh!

Archived