Daniele - Week 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe nothing more to be said :animated_bouncy:

It took me a while to get used to her with dark hair, but now I quite like it. I do think she could use a better style - the amount of hair almost overwhelms her petite face and frame.

I like the dark hair with the makeup too, without makeup it washes her out,

she is a beauty..

She is keeping her allaince in tact.

she is in the best position to win this game.

i don't see anybody voting for anybody else over her in the finale. (if she makes it of course)

---

also, im sorry julie put you on the spot like that..

and i think you made yourself look great in the diary room. nice recovery.

Is Dani becoming (romatically) involved with Dominic? She seems close to him and wants to keep him over Adam, which her alliance would rather vote Dom out.

Could a guy possibly ruin her game this season? Would she let that happen?

I personally like her rocker chic vibe with how she dresses. The off the shoulder shirts .. ripped jeans.. long hair with hats.... :smitten: I am loving her clothes choices this season for the most part. She wears hats very well (I am very jealous cause I have a huge head (literally) so hats always look dumb on me).

I'm straight, but I have a bit of a girl crush on her. Unlike Cassie she doesn't beat the idea she is smart over everyone's head.. she just is.

my queen is safe

-Kyo

You must be in heaven having Dani back on the show...lol

I miss Dick big time, but on the other hand, we get to see how Dani can play the game this time. Dick overshadowed her so much, she really had to over come a lot in her season. Glad she finally figured out that the Golden Key can be a good thing.

You must be in heaven having Dani back on the show...lol

I miss Dick big time, but on the other hand, we get to see how Dani can play the game this time. Dick overshadowed her so much, she really had to over come a lot in her season. Glad she finally figured out that the Golden Key can be a good thing.

Well said...well said

I award you 1 free internet for this comment

And yes I am elated....and with Jordan in as well as my second runner...what a season for me!

I mean it's almost too much. If they had brought Janelle back I would have exploded

-Kyo

Archived