Eviction - Week 1 (Vote now in Morty's Twitter Poll)

Week 1 Eviction  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted this week?

I'm finally watching tonight's eppie and Keith is sounding like he's lost his marbles (I think they are with Dick and Franklin the Turtle). Between the two, I'm thinking that Keith will be voted off the island because they don't need that kind of crazy in the house. It would clash with Kalia, Brenchel, and Adam.

Originally I wanted Porche to go cause I thought she was annoying, but with the vets down evil dick, I want Porche to stay and Keith to go so the vets keep their numbers.

Of the two of them, Keith is more likely to go against Rachel/Brenden/Jordon/Jeff/Daniele alliance. I also want Porche to stay because I smell a major cat fight brewing between her and Cassie.. and I want a fight! :stirthepot:

Of the two of them, Keith is more likely to go against Rachel/Brenden/Jordon/Jeff/Daniele alliance. I also want Porche to stay because I smell a major cat fight brewing between her and Cassie.. and I want a fight! :stirthepot:

Yeah. Maybe so. Time will tell. I think Porsche's too dumb to know how to go after the vets, and Keith has an emotional ticking time bomb going on if he's calling out some of his fellow newbie alliance within the first week. He may be too dumb as well. But time will tell. He does seem more competent at pulling it off than her. That's for sure.

I think there will be a major fight between Porsche, Cassi, and Rachel later. Not that they're jealous of Rachel, but if she can't hold herself back she's jealous of any girl, I think.

Archived