7/18 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

9:00pm BBAD Time: HOH room...Rachel seems to be having a melt-down. Jordan says it's like high school again...people's feelings getting hurt, etc. Jordan is really taking charge. She says Cassie is upset cos she's going home. Jordan says "I didn't tell her but...". She tells Rachel to just stay away from her....

Rachel is on a real pity-party..how she knows what it's like to be picked on because she was picked on the whole summer last year (and apparently did nothing to deserve it). Jordan tells Rachel she's really sweet and Rachel does not need to fight Porchia's battles for her. Jordan tells Rachel she needs to watch what comes out of her mouth...Jordan says she is just being honest and not being mean and Rachel needs to watch her mouth and what comes out of it.

Jordan is really laying the facts out on the line (wow...2011 the Season of Jordan Speaks!!!). Rachel now wants to rub salt in her own wounds by asking "what...? (did she say)". Jordan is explaining Annoying 101 and 102 to Rachel and tells her again to just watch what she says cos she will make enemies in the house. Jordan telling her how Rachel's actions look to other people.

Jordan says for the 15th time she's not telling Rachel this to be mean. She doesn't want them to get back-doored for "our actions" (basically meaning Rachel). Jordan is explaining the big brother game to Rachel...says if they all get to Jury they will have a great time. (This is great stuff...11 minutes into BBAD and I've only heard 3 words from Rachel...amazing!!)

Jordan says "you don't have to win every competition" that (basically) Rachel rubs it in people's faces.

Rachel is back on how unfair everything was last year, how mean everyone was to her and all the hurtful things she was subjected to....yada yada!!!! Rachel said she was sooo scared to come back (so,,,why again is Brenchel here???). She came to play a fair game and how hard she fought to stay in the house...same old stuff as before basically!!

Jordan tells Rachel she needs to "get rid of last season". Jordan says you should talk to Cassie as an adult. Rachel says she did...all she did (Rachel's side of it...haven't heard Cassie's) is she told Cassie she had bad game play and Cassie took offense (gee...go figure that one!!)

9:16pm BBT: Jordan offers to go get Cassie and they can all talk as adults. Rachel is not having any of that...claims Cassie is playing this role to make Rachel look like the villan. Rachel says it hurts so bad cos she's not a villan or a mean girl.

Dani enters the HOH and Rachel is off and running again about how villified she is...Dani says "so why does that bug you". Dani's hitting it out of the ballpark and Jordan is still trying to soothe troubled waters telling Rachel what a sweet girl she is etc.

Rachel is defending herself...she's been trying to lay low and be (nice?).

Guest 6Borders

9:23pm BBT: Rachel says Cassie is jealous of her cos she's pretty...(this is more of same Rachel and not much worth rehashing). Dani says Cassie is just upset cos she is going home. Jordan says just stay away or go down and say you are sorry. Rachel says she didn't say anything wrong and she does not think it's wrong to tell someone they have bad game play. Dani says nobody is denying Cassie has terrible game play and that's why she's on the block and going home.

Backyard/Pool 9:26pm BBT: Now we have Cassie's version. Cassie said she wanted to hear "from the horse's mouth" why Rachel wanted her out. Cassie wants to know how anything she did was terrible game play. Cassie says she understands how they (the other hg's) don't want to ruffle feathers and do what Rachel wants. Cassie says she knows she's going out and Jeff says it's not 100%.

Cassie gives the same "WYGO" (when you get out and watch the footage) speech we have heard for season too many to count (like that is going to make a difference now - never has that I can remember!). Jeff says just wait and see what comes from the conversation. There is a moment of silence as they ponder the points.

9:28BBT In BY.....

Jeff talking with Cassi and Shelly at Hot tub.

Cassi says since she made the deal with them she has been 100%.

Jeff: you may not have sealed your fate.

Cass: Its like her friend "I learned to make meatballs from my Italian friend so I could cook for these peopl" (Porsche said that to Cassi before)

Jeff: She put rosemary in the meatballs.

Cass: She said she is friends with this girl and that girl. Its not got anything to do with me not being her puppet and following her around.

Jeff: I am glad you said what you did. Just see what comes of the conversation.

(Great job bord, you ok to keep going?)

9:35BBT

Brendon in HOH to Rachel, tells her to not let it get to her. That she makes it emotional.She is crying over spilled milk, and 2wks of slop. We are here to have fun. We cant let anyone put wedges between us.

Jeff comes in and says they are about to start a pool tournament.

Brendon: you all right? Don't get me wrong I want to win. We came her to have fun. Out of us in this room, only one of us is going to win half a million. Just like thats year the strongest players were trying to take each other out and look what happened.

Guest 6Borders

9:33pm BBAD Time: "Rachel Reiterates" (that's my name for her reality show after BB)....same thing, same words, same pity party as last season!!! Dani just keeps asking why Rachel is letting this bother her...Brendon says they all know Cassie is 2-faced, she's a back-stabbing bitch....it goes on! BB tells Brendan to put on his mic (why, we can hear him just fine for a change!).

Brendon just says stay away from Cassie, she is going home, it doesn't matter, don't waste your emotions on her...none of this should bother you and we are not here to make friends for life. Brendon is hammering again about how Rachel is too worried about how she is perceived. Jordan chimes in again about letting last season go.

Brendon says let Porche and Cassie get into it on their own. He says fight your own battles first...Cassie is "catty" with other girls. Brendon says it's not rocket science that BB always put in a (pretty girl ?) to mess with the other girls.

9:40pm: The flip-flop of this broken record continues in the backyard...it's just a different audience (this is going to be a long night!). Cassie is up front that that the one couple she would target would be Brenchel. Cassie is telling Lawon she does not dislike Porche...she is indifferent! Lawon is flabergasted that Rachel told Cassie she not only had bad game play but the worst game play ever (super fans would know!!!)

9:35BBT

Brendon in HOH to Rachel, tells her to not let it get to her. That she makes it emotional.She is crying over spilled milk, and 2wks of slop. We are here to have fun. We cant let anyone put wedges between us.

Jeff comes in and says they are about to start a pool tournament.

Brendon: you all right? Don't get me wrong I want to win. We came her to have fun. Out of us in this room, only one of us is going to win half a million. Just like thats year the strongest players were trying to take each other out and look what happened. We got a 50/50 shot at winning this.

Dani and Jordan leave.

Brendon: you shouldn't have sold out Shelly. You shouldnt throw people under the bus like that.

Rachel: dont touch me like that.

Jeff comes in with Rachel mic. Jeff: why are you bawling?

Rachel goes over the convo with Cassi for him.

Jeff: there is no wedge, there is no anamostity. I am more interested in starting this tournament. You cant make everyone happy. If you stick 14 people in a house some one is not going to like you.I am not pissed at anyone. Think before you say anything.

Brendon: if she starts to make you upset, walk away. Come get me.

Jeff: she is leaving and wants to know why. Know that she feels that way. Agree with her points and know that she will be gone in less then a week. The more you show people you dont care the less they respond too. Be confident in your self. We are golden, you got your man here.

Brendon: we have to stick together.

Kalia comes in to pee

Brendon: its not a big deal. You are sensitive. Thats life.

Jeff: thats just life, if everyone is the same its not good.

Brendon: if you see her be civil, its a game. Makes no sense to shave years off our lives.

Guest 6Borders

9:45pm BBT: Dani and Jordan have wisely split and left this to Brendon for damage control. Rachel completely blows up at Brendon for trying to console her. She says "don't touch me like that" and accuses him of trying to make her feel better when she is so upset (at least that's what I got out of it!!!)

Dani and Jordan are now on the purple couch trying to make sense of the whole senario (good luck with that gals!). Jordan says she just never knows what to say (I thought she did great). Dani says "just too much drama"! Jordan is revisiting her psyc session with Rachel to Dani.

Dani and Jordan are discussing last season. Dani says she told Rachel that she hated her on that season and wanted her gone every week. Jordan says if Rachel was so concerned about last season etc. why did she even want to come back (that was my 1/2-a-million $ question myself so I'm glad someone else asked it!)

Jordan says she was trying to point out to Rachel that announcing she was up in HOH having sex with Brendon (among other things) was trashy.

Guest 6Borders

9:55pm BBT: 2 minutes ago Brendon asked Rachel if she was ok and she says yes...now she's in the HOH bathroom crying up a storm again. Brendon is doing the whole "you are beautiful, I love you...." speech. (We should have a cut/paste section for this stuff...lol!!!)

Jordan is now in the backyard revisiting the HOH conversation to the people who were not privy to it. (I feel like I'm watching a tennis match between two back-court players...you can go get lunch, come back 1/2 hour later and the same point is still going on!!)

9:55BBT

Brendon trying to comfort Rachel.

Brendon: you are as strong and fierce competitor. They brought me back because they wanted you. We both know that.That girl was a band and pro athlete whore. I have no respect for that. She goes here and there, has no self respect.

Brendon: when some one says something back to you, you take it to heart.

Rachel: she said I dont like girls, how do I not like girls.

Brendon: she is reflecting her feelings back on you.

Rachel: you tell me the things I am doing wrong and I cant do them right.

Brendon continues with I love you thrown in often.

10:04BBT

Brendon: you and that PHD are the only two things I care about. In that order. Never call you stupid, never say you are stupid. It makes you you, wouldnt love you if you were different.

In the BY Jordan tells Cassi what she told Rachel about how Cassi prob felt.

Jordan : this is the hard part of HOH. This is the only way I can get farther in the game.

Cassi: if 'He' went out of here no one would be sad. With him gone who would she have? (talking about Brendon)

Pool tournament is underway.

10:12BBT

Shelly says that she saw Cassi's face and thougth someone was had stirred up a hornets nest. Are you sure we will see each other out of the house?

Jordan: yes for sure.

Jordan to Jeff: I have been playing Dr. Phill tonight.

Jeff: I ate a fart over there.

Talk turns to bacon.

Guest 6Borders

10:01pm BBT: Jordan gets to the "Cassie vs Portia" part of the conversation and Cassie says that's ridiculous because she and Portia have talked (like adults maybe?).

HOH - more Brenchel damage control (I think Brendon is finally winning!!!)

Backyard: More of same. Shelly asks if Rachel is up there crying. Jordan says she was.

The boys (the real ones) are playing pool while Brendon is still up in the HOH bolstering up Rachel's fractured ego. Jordan is trying to get off the conversation with Cassie by directing her attention to the pool game. Shelly is trying to help her out by asking if it's one-on-one (or something!!). Seems like they finally got things back on track and they are back to silly banter. Jordan says she's been Dr. Phil tonite...Jeff says he could not be more proud and Shelly says that's what she likes to hear.

Shelly tells the J's to call her when they get married cos she has the "kickest ass gift" for them. Shelly is going to go anywhere she can to get "bacon stuff" to send to Adam. Shelly says she has never known anyone who liked bacon so much...wants to know if it's because it's the forbidden fruit for Jewish people...Adam says no and tells about growing up to the smell of bacon and his room was right by the kitchen.

Shelly tells the J's they are the most adorable sunshine (or something) and she does not blow sunshine up anyone's ass (good to know). Jordan says Jeff is always telling her she is grumpy lately.

10:16BBT

Cassi to Porsche in KT: I told her to leave you out of it, that we talked.

Porsche: mnmmm ok

Time for snacks.

Jeff asks if they will get beer, dont they usually have it by now.Kalia and Dani say no, usually about now.

Rachel comes down and says she cant believe its almost 10:30 already.

Cassi and Adam shooting pool, eating Jelly beans and reading a box of something.

10:25BBT

Brendon made beans with salsa on it, they tease him about farting in his sleep.

Kalia to Dom: what would you say is your nastiest habit?

Dom: I do snot rocket alot when I am running.

Brendon: Last season I would wake up with crusties in my nose so I was always picking it. (we know, we know!!)

Dom: When I am at home I pee on my feet in the shower, I heard it prevents infections.

Kalia: When I bite my nails, I some times chew on it for a bit before I spit it out. And I pick my nose in bed and wipe it on the wall....but not in here!!

Dom: At home 9 times out of 10 I dont flush my toilet.You have to touch the flusher.

Kalia and Dani always wash their hands after using bathroom in the house but not always at home.

Making jelly bean pictures.

Guest 6Borders

10:18pm BBT: Seems like the Brenchel train may be back on track up in the HOH (don't go by me tho...I thought that an hour ago and I was wrong!!)

Kitchen - more of same hamster-wheel conversation that Cassie is just upset because she's probably going home. Jeff & Dani talk about the upcoming pool game.

Adam and Cassie are one-on-one in the great pool tournament. Cassie blows a shot and says "shit". Cassie says Shelly took (something I missed) into the bathroom to read because she was bored.

Rachel seems to have recovered and is now in the kitchen munching down on jelly beans and appears no worse for wear so Brendon wins this round.

Jeff goes outside and Adam wants a buttered popcorn jelly bean so Jeff goes inside to have Dani identify one. Dani is spooning through the jelly beans (this is the best have-not extra yet...thanks America!!!)

Cassie says she is playing terrible (pool) and Adam says "newsflash...so am I". Jelly Bean identification continues...the white ones are coconut in case anyone needs to know that (I didn't know so I am thrilled!). The "have's" seem as thrilled with the jelly beans as the "have-not's" so maybe we are onto something here!!!

Art contest continues....first they made boats then Kalia made sunglasses, Dom made X X X (?), Dani made "I hate pt"

Adam lost at pool, he stratched on the 8 ball

Porsche tells Rachel her convo in the KT.

Dom goes to play pool with Brendon, Jeff takes Dom place at the art contest. Adam stirring the jelly beans.

Guest 6Borders

10:34pm BBT: How times flies...jelly bean art still going on in the kitchen and people who can't sink a pool ball to save themselves from slop in the BY. Adam scratches on the 8-ball and Cassie wins..yea!!! from someone.

Shelly comes in and asks what Dani and Dom are doing...they say making pictures. Shelly is a mom and this is BB so she just gives an encouraging laugh!

Dom and Brendan are up in the pool tourney. The wish each other good luck. Dom tells Brendon he can break and Brendon says he's not a big fan of breaking. Dom decides he should "take a piss" before the game begins. Brendon tells him to get it all out so he has no excuse...(for losing???)

Art contest...Kalia made a shark, Jeff made a vagina, people doing it on top of each other....others say its a carebear. Dani made DNA

Rachel making chocolate protien pudding. Adam gets excited some one made the heavy metal sign with jelly beans.

(it's almost 2 am here, I am out)

Guest 6Borders

10:43pm BBT: Round 3 - Rachel and Portia...Rachel has dressed in sequins and glitter and revisiting the Rachel vs Cassie re-run for Portia. It's nothing you have not heard before.

Dom and Bren are playing "real rules" in pool. Lawon has joined (sort of) looking like he just came from the Academy Awards and lost the who gets to dress the BB celebrity comp. The bad accents have just resurfaced (in these situations, at least in my house, "BB" stands for barf-bag and I reach for one!!!)

Back in the kitchen the jelly bean art continues.

Dani is eating something which tastes just like pudding and Rachel is bustling around the kitchen like the next Food Network Star candidate (sorry...I cook and bake!!!)

I think the "Have-Not's" are making frozen muscle milk. The jerky seems like it's really brittle!

Shelly says she does not know how you can even have that much protein. She says her pants are bigger and her rings are sliding (from being on slop!)

10:56pm BBT: Rachel is out on the couch with Jordan, Porche and Cassie. Rachel is telling how she made slop with brown sugar and a lot of other stuff. Porche says if she goes on slop she will have lots of recipes. Rachel says her slop is actually really good and tastes like pudding!

Rachel finishes her slop pudding and takes a huge bag of jerky from Kalia. The all comment that it's cold (I can confirm that) and Jordan says she should have brought sweat pants!

Guest 6Borders

11:02 pm BBT: Brenchal have joined the ranks in the backyard like nothing ever happened! Rachel is eating jerky.

Dani and Jeff are up in the pool tournament and Dani saying best friends let best friends win. Porche, Lawon and Dom are looking on, acting interested and interjecting occasional comments like great shot, etc....Dani is out (I think she said she's going to bed) and Porche is up against Jeff.

Jelly bean draw determines who plays next apparently. Rachel is now playing against Porche in pool and Brendon is telling some story I can't hear on the couches.

Inside Dani is doing her nails. Kalia comes in and says something I missed...Dani says "be quiet Falia" (that's not a typo). Dani and Jeff continue to call each other "best friend". The Have--Not's are bored and want to eat!!!

11:16pm BBT: Just more ANB's (activities of nightly boredom)...nothing much game wise!!

11:19 BBT

So Rachel and Cassi are playing pool together because they are playing in a tournament...absolutely no conversation between the two....mostly cassi talking to Lawon who is watching off to the side..

11:21 BBT Rachel giving looks while cassi shoots....Rachel concentratng while Lawon and Cassi chit chat out comes Porsche to just blankly stare.....

Porsche standing next to Rachel...watching Cassi shoot...Porche gives Rachel a pinch of support after rachel lets out a heavy sigh...

11:25 BBT "thats whack" Rachel says after making a bad shot...

Not much as conversation but both are playing "terrible" as Casii said.."just movin balls around" cassi says what they're doin...

11:27 BBT Porche "warming my ass on the dryer"....as the tension filled pool game "who sings that song teenage dirtbag"...Cassi talks to her saying its on some soundtrack....Porsche sings gets rebuked from BB...

Pool game continues

1129 BBT

Porsche being annoying saying she can't "remember the name of the artist"....

Rachel makes a "good shot" and porsche adds "that's how Jeff won"

11:31 BBT Game continues

Porsche still trying to r emember Wheatus sings the song stuck in her head...

Rachel faltering in Pool..but Cassi not doing much better..

11:34 BBT Rachel wins when Cassi scratches...her and Porsche cheers but Rachel does says "good game Cassi" as someone from the couch says "rachel's in the finals"

Guest 6Borders

11:19pm BBT: Rachel and Cassie playing pool and getting along (not like BFFs but at least no daggers)...Cassie makes (or misses) a shot and says "shit". Rachel says "I hate it when that happens. Lawon is overseeing the game and adding encouragement to no one in particular.

Porche jumps into the middle but nobody is paying attention to her. Close up's of Cassie and Rachel's faces they are focused on the game (the pool game that is for a welcome change!). Porche is trying to (just my opinion) interject herself as the center of attention but not having much luck...Cassie is responding to her more than to Rachel. Singing is admonished by BB and they comment on how quickly that happened (I was impressed too).

Might just be me but Porche seems a little put out right now. In the background Brendon looks pretty happy with the damage control. It's over and Rachel says good game. Jeff and Brendon are now up at the pool table.

The Lounge Lizards are discussing movies on the BY couch...someone getting their DNA crossed with animals (hmmmm...!)

Clothing talk...what they cost and how much...(sorry I shop at the Thrift Store and can't pay $54 and change for a pair of anything!)

Upstairs Kalia is starting to rehash the Rachel melt-down. (Apologies but I can't stomach this one again so I am out for the night!!!)

11:36 BBT

Pool tournament continues while Dani complains to rachel about her sunburnt chest..insdie

On the couch the smokers talking movies with lawon and Dani who's outdoors now...

No convos going on..Kalia upstairs in HOH listening to music...

11:39 BBT Talking about Toms shoes and where to but em.."$54.99" and a portion "goes to charity" Shelly says in "baton Rougue they call em bobs"

Upstairs Kalia talking to Jordan about the Cassi Rachel fiasco {blown out of proportion] ...

11:41 BBT Kalia says she doesn't know the details and Jordan obliges her with them....Jordan says she feels like a "gossip drama high school queen" because she's tolld the story "to a million people" and basically goes over what I'm sure previous live feeders caught earlier so I won't bother.....

11:43 BBT downstairs just a bunch of convos about nothing worth typing....

Archived