7/16 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Flashback to 1:15am bbt continuation of Daniele working Rachel to save Dominic this week...

Dani(Talking about who may try/win the POV being played on Friday):if it's you guys, you don't even need to tell Brendon, seriously, cause you know, he can be all sketchy...that would be the best case scenario(inferring that they could take Adam/Dom off with the POV and backdoor Cassi)

Rach:I think Dominic and Adam have a good chance of winning, but Jordan said she swore she woudn't back door her(Cassi). I was like why would you swear that?

Dani:I don't care, otherwise, I don't care, we all go up there and say you are going first. It would be better for her if one of us wins.

Rach:but everyone keeps saying 'you and Brendon have won everything, you are unstoppable'

Dani:you probably shouldn't have won today(the food comp)

Rach:I told Brendon that but he wasn't going to do it(throw the food comp)

Dani:then he needs to reevaluate his game then. Winning everything doesn't get you to the end.

Rach:I know

1:18:45am bbt

Dani:Cassi's got to go

Rach:yea, Cassi's got to go. Maybe it's a good thing she put up Adam/Dominic, because if they won(the POV) maybe they would have taken Cassi/Shelly off(if Jordan had nominated them instead)

1:19am

Kalia enters and Rach/Dani switch the conversation to how pink lemonade is made...

Dani:do we have cranberry juice? I don't know how to make pink lemonade, pink lemons?

Rach:Pink lemonade is sweeter... what does it have in it? It has, like, the pink koolaid kind of mixture...

Dani(to kalia):are you going to bed?

Kali:I'm going to sleep, I might be playing in the veto tomorrow, actually I might be hosting the veto tomorrow

Dani:I wanna host

Rach:whoa whoa whoa who did you make a deal with for that?

Dani:oh no you're not...(in great Willy Wonka Veruca Salt voice) "I want to host"

Kali:I didn't ask her

Dani:what time is it? why is everyone sleeping?

Kali:It's 1 o'clock, everyone is wiped out, some of us got beat up today(in the food comp)

Rach:we did get beat up today, literally

Dani:so is everyone in bed?

Rach:Bredon's in bed, Porsche is in bed...

Dani:wait, are there people I actually care about in bed?

Rach:Dominic's in the hot tub

Dani:ewww

Rach:you can go make out with him

Dani:omg if somebody else says something like that

Rach:I'm just saying, if you want to, he's in the hot tub

Dani(to Rach):I was joking with her(Kali) earlier, I said, I don't do showmances, I did before and it got me second place, why would I do it again?

Rach:hahahaha(you know the laugh)

1:20am bbt

Dom/Law have been on F3/4 sitting at the hot tub talking, but since they aren't in control I haven't been following their conversation. F1/2 switch from Dani/Rach/Kali in the WCA to Jeff/Jord in the HOH

Jordan sharing with Jeff the distrust she has heard from Cassi/Lawon towards each other. Jeff/Jord realize the newbies aren't sure who the 2 stray votes were, but they don't suspect Shelly. Jordan wants to talk as friends to Cassi because she is a nice girl, but it worries Rach/Bren.

Jeff:Brendon wanted to send Rachel up because he knew Cassi was up here talking with you. I was like dude they are just talking. I told him if you feel cornered you would tell her wait I need to go get Jeff. Brendon said but she wants to nominate us. I said so what talking to her won't change that. If anything talking to her will help. If someone's going to put me up, why not talk to them and try to sway them? Don't listen to them(Bren/Rach), she's worried about Brendon going over to them, you don't have to worry about me. We aren't even thru with this week yet, and everyone's already worried about blah blah blah

Jor:I don't think Daniele is sweating it

Jeff:Daniele is worried about Cassi, but I could say the same thing about her and Dominic? "What are you doing with him all the time?"

1:30am bbt

F1/2 Jeff in HOH bed watching tv, Jordan off camera in HOHBR

F3/4 Dom/Dani/Kali KT snacking and flirting

Dom walks over to Kali:Want a good night hug?

He walks over to Kali and hugs her. Then he turns to Dani and holds his arms open in a 'want to hug me' open invitation gesture.

Dani:you are going to bed? Stay up with me... you only have 6 more days to be here... or you can change things(referring to her pep talk conversation she gave him earlier in the night)

Dom leaves and goes to the HNBR

1:35am bbt

F1/2 Nightcam in the HOH, Jordan exalting Shelly's virtues, telling Jeff that Shelly said she would be happy if Jeff/Jordan made it to the final 2. Jordan doesn't think Shelly would use the POV if she played/won it.

They begin to rehash the innocence of talking with Cassi. Jeff feels they are doing good for 14 days in.

Jordan feels if Cassi is being real, then she is a lot like 'us'(Jeff/Jordan). Jordan doesn't want people to think she is like Rachel, due to some of the things Rachel does(no specifics given).

Jeff:What is wrong with talking to Cassi? Because she is good looking and Rachel wants her out? That's the dumbest reason ever.

F3/4 Dani/Kali in KT, Casi is awake and with them now, general chat.

1:45am bbt

All feeds went to HOH, Jeff/Jord still defending to themself it's ok to talk with Cassi. Then feeds all go to HTub with Cassi/Lawon mid conversation.

Cassi:I'm glad you told me, and I told you, I don't have any hard feelings

Law: oh baby, I don't have any hard feelings, but it makes me think somebody's lying on me, and I want to know who

Cassi:as far as what? lying in what way?

Law: what I said. In this game, nobody's ever gonna back me down and say I said about nobody, cause guess what if I can say it in your face, I can say it behind your back

Cassi:I feel the same way, and that's why I feel like, everybody is running around saying I'm lying on them right now. Fair enough, I know what I've done and I'm happy with what I've done, and so everybody will just find out when we get out of here. That's all I have to say about it at this point.

Law: when you put your trust in someone and then you doubt them, that makes you wonder about your character.

Cassi:you can't look at it that way, the strongest of people are going to come in here and...

Law: Cassi, I still trust you baby, I do

Cassi:I know

Law: I had doubts about you, I told you that. The end. You know what I mean?

Cassi:And when I heard that today, it crossed my mind to, that it could be true.

Law: but I'm not going to let that deter my strategic plan, because I want you to be a part of it

Cassi:well I feel the same way

Law: and if you don't want to, I can respect that

Cassi:that's why when you asked me in the kitchen, I thought I could just lie right now, but I'm not going to do that, I haven't done it this far and I'm not going to start now, so that's why I told you yea(about her distrust of him)

Law: I just hate that, because if I want you to be part of my team, how can I trust you, you know? But you know that coming into the game.

Cassi:think about having a boyfriend that you just love and adore, and all that stuff, and something get's said, you are going to think 'what if', you are going to consider it. So of course you are going to come in here and question people you only met 2 weeks ago.

Law: I just got to make sure what I do in this game, from today, is in the best interst of the people I trust. If you told me you can't trust me, then I can't take you to the end. But since you said you have your doubts, I can, because I still trust you. I want us 3 to go to the end. I sat here with Dom and told him, I doubt Cassi, because I did, but I said I don't have doubts about him, but it crossed my mind about him too. But the game is being played.

Cassi:I've had doubts about everyone... except Shelly, she's a good woman, she's got her business and family outside of here

Law: right, right, we are young and loose

Cassi:I'm just going to watch my back, you/Dom are my two friends. Bren asked if we had something, I said no, but you don't know me from Adam, so make your own assumptions.

Law: They are going to think that until they see the tapes.

Law/Cassi keep talking on all feeds until...

2:15am bbt

Feeds switch to HOH Jeff/Jord, lights off in bed, Jeff telling story about 'Nemo' calling him to come get a bird out of house. (He got the bird out)

2:20am bbt

Jordan's turn to tell story about 'Megan' forgetting to put car in park at a gas station. (Jordan almost pee'd her pants)

2:21am bbt

F3/4 back to pool table, now Dani/Lawon rehashing about the food comp, Kalia getting hurt/calling medic/then being fine later, and questioning Adam wanting to do rock/paper/scissors at one point instead of stepping up and making a decision

2:35am bbt

F1/2 Jeff/Jord still sharing stories

F3/4 Dani/Law still talking, Law says after noms, Adam was down and Law had to encourage him... fight, don't give up!

Law notices red on Dani's foot.

Law: why is that on you? You didn't compete(in the food comp)

Dani:I tried to save Kalia's life today!

Jumping forward to 2:45am bbt

Jordan:I don't know why, but I've always been scared of basements

(I include this, because it seemed so random, but it reflects the attitude of Jeff/Jord and how they handle being in the game versus what we saw from the stress of Rachel/Brendon as HOH last week)

Daniele/Lawon have gone to the WCA to begin pre-bed routine. Daniele notices the towel hanging over the top of the oepning to the shower, says it's a good idea. (Brendon suggested it to Cassi earlier)

2:50am bbt

All cams on Jeff/Jord, still awake in the HOH bed, talking about 'The Shining' and it freaking them out.

2:50:47am bbt

Cassi is back up, talking with Dani in the WCA, water running in the background. Brief interaction, Cassi saying to please come to her if Dani ever has questions about hearing something Cassi supposedly said, Cassi will tell her the truth. Cassi addes a cream masks to her face, stating/joking she thinks she looks better with it on than off. Dani jokes Cassi should wear it to a comp or in the DR.(Dani is definately playing the social game this season!)

2:53am bbt

Back to all feeds on Jeff/Jord in HOH bed/night cam, talking movies and Jeff questioning why Jordan is so far on his side of the bed.

Jord:you have room

Jeff:because I'm falling off the bed... (jord moves) no no come back I've got room...

3:03am bbt

All feeds back to Cassi as she goes to HNBR and is the last HG shown to settle in for a short night's sleep.... :sleep1:

3:21:50am bbt everyone is still :sleep1:

oh wait... Lawon is up, washing his face and going (back?) to bed... no, not yet...

3:31am bbt Lawon heads back outside to fold laundry(I need a 3am Lawon to do my laundry!)

3:42am bbt Lawon is done and heads inside to join the others... :sleep1:

8:00am bbt Shelly is up and doing her morning routine...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:59 AM BBT

Rachel had a dream last night that the POV comp was oyster shucking. Whoever got the most oysters won. Adam was dreaming about stomach surgery where all the nurses and drs started dancing.

8:24am bbt Short two minute whispered conversation between Adam and Cassi in the HNBR. Adam's hope is that Cassi/Shelly get picked to play for POV and win it. They can then remove Adam/Dominic and Jordan's only option will be to use Lawon/Kalia as the replacement nominees(Brendon/Rachel as the only other pair aren't considered as an option). Adam says then the four of them(Adam/Dom/Cassi/Shel) can play for HOH on Thursday.

9:08 AM BBT

"Stop eating really loud." Brendon tells Rachel. "I'm not eating really loud" a tired Rachel whines.

Dom and Adam talking POV comp in HNBR (Have Not Bed Room) . We have to really fight for this one. There's nothing else to do. We have three couples to beat. That kind of talk. Sounds like BB woke them up to get ready for a POV comp. Dani and Kalia whispering in MBR (Metallic Bedroom)

"Yesterday when Cassie was in the room all day....sell everybody else out.... Jordan Jeff..." Dani (Whispering AND a hairdryer made it hard to hear)

"I told her that they think Dominic is their main threat. Jeff doesn't understand why...freaking out over Cassie, it's ridiculous." says Kalia

Adam walks in "Why do you look so down in the dumps? Are you just hungry, you don't get any bacon." Says Dani to him.

Adam is feeling a little depressed because he doesn't have something from home and he's bummed because he can't sing. The thrill is over. I've already been on National Televsion, the thrill is over."

Now Adam, Dani and Kalia discuss the merits of using ROFL, LOL, ha ha, bwa ha ha or "I literally just laughed out loud" They all miss IMing with friends.

Kalia had a dream that she saw someone get murdered. Then she couldn't get back to sleep because Lawon was snoring. Kalia talking about temp in house. Dani says it's because everyone is up and at me. "Wait Up with Adam! Sounds like a talk show!" Adam pulls an announcer voice, "Welcome to this episode of Up with Adam! Eat your bacon!" he interviews Dani and throws the weather over to Dom who tells us "It's cloudy with a chance of suck on a big dick." "Oh my, now that's my kind of thing." says Kalia. Adam singing Jewish sounding hymns this morning and we're getting WBRB.

9:23 AM BBT

Dani and Kalia clapping and talking in a sing song voice. About POV comp. Apparently they are calling these their drum circles. "I can't wait to play in the competition today bom bom bom" Dani throws out there. "You probably won't play because you have a golden key bom bom bom" Kalia gives back "And you're not going to win because I have a Coup D'Etat bom bom bom" "No you don't bom bom bom: from Dani "I am very tired today because I used to have a good bed but now there's a big bitch in it and I can't get in it" Kalia gets out "I'm not that big" laughs Dani and they move on to shout outs to Kalia's boyfriend Jamal, or jaywon.

Dom pretends to hit Dani with a pillow and stops "You passed the test of our friendship" she says to him.

JOrdan called to DR. Adam sitting in Tarot room by himself and claps "Yay"

9:32 AM BBT

Rachel comes into MBR Brendon and Dani egging Porsche on to "get her" and Rachel demonstrates with fake kicks and punches at Dani. "Do you like my sweatshirt Daniele?" Rachel asks (it's a half shirt) "Where's the rest of it?" Danielle asks "It's apossed (supposed) to look like this." Rachel says in a baby voice. "A-possed?" Dani shakes her head. "Apossed" Rachel nods.

And we've got TRIVIA for POV comp most likely.

9:53 AM BBT

We're back. Adam was in his skivvies in the washroom. Jordan said that Adam said he was going to throw it. Cassie and Shelly talking about Porsche. Dom really doubts that it will be individual. Sounds like they picked who will play. 3 Couples. They have to crawl through something. Why does it have to be something Adam's best at.

10:02 AM BBT

Porsche walks into KT and puts on her Golden Key of Veto. Adam getting dressed in his police shirt/blue shorts. Kalia putting on a heat pad on her shoulder.

Dani asked what Adam was spouting off about in the bathroom. "Oh that there's 666 jelly beans on the table" says Cassie as she finishes her make up.

9:06 AM BBT

Jordan, Rach Kalia guessing it's about 1pm (Here in EST anyways).

Lawon is wearing his blue suit, Kalia dressed a little nicer too.

Jeff sick with himself for smoking this much. Jordan in HOH wondering if her dog misses her. Lawon wants to start an anti-smoking campaign.

10:14 AM BBT

Kalia, Jordan and Rachel talking about nothing, and their little dogs too. BB takes pity on us and calls Kalia to the DR. Jeff and Adam debate whether the red jelly beans are cinnamon or American Cherry. Adam decides to eat one to tell. Sour cherry. "Damn" says Jeff.

Jordan, Bren and Rach in HOH talking about what ifs. Shel and Cass shouldn't use the POV if they win it. Kalia and Lawon would be silly to use POV if they win it. If Bren was Dominic he'd have come up to HOH right now and make a deal to not use POV if he wins it and to get Adam out. Jordan doesn't trust Adam but he's the least likely to be a problem when the golden keys are out of play. Jordan thinks Porche is weird. They all agree. They think the new HGs have no idea how to stay quiet.

10:28 AM BBT

Adam and Dom slapping feet because Adam's hands are too wet for High Five. Dom telling us he is going to take "A giant man sh*t"

Shelly and Cassie are the best looking cheerleaders in the house according to Adam. "We'll be cheering doll, just keep your head in the game" Shel says to Adam. Confirming Shel and Cass are not playing POV.

Dani is hosting POV. She comes out of DR and Adam got all excited because he thought she was ready to do comp like he was when he got called in to DR as host.

10:35 AM BBT

Shelly holding up a blanket so Cassie could change without anyone seeing her. (sorry guys) Cassie comes out from behind the blanket in a black jump suit.

Dom laying in Have not room.

Jordan telling Jeff she's tired. "Take a nap" he tells her "Are you irritated?" she asks "No just solving your problem." he says. Then yawns. "I'm tired too , what's my solution?" "Take a nap." Jordan says. Jeff announces he's going downstairs to get his drink and jelly beans. Jordan gives him a smooch. "What I'm going away so you have to kiss me?" Jeff says. He leaves and she pulls the covers over her head for a nap.

10:43 AM BBT

Rachel "Started getting angry with me..."

Dani and Rachel all cuddled up and Brendon was a little excited to see that.

Dani "That game...it's weird because they like...really mad about... he's only doing ...for adam

Rachel "That's what I think too" "It's starting to really piss me off"

Dani said to Dom "I might be hosting your funeral" Dom said "I Know I hope you look stupid do it."

Dani: Hey Brendon that pink polish looks really good.

Brendon: I want people to know I support breasts.

Rachel: He's going to go after the other guys, he's going to go after Brendon. And I know Brendon would never go after Jeff so that really pisses me off too.

"Would you rather have menstrual cramps for the rest of your life of pay for 75% of all your meals?" Asks Brendon

10:48 AM BBT

"Are you jealous because Rachel and I are having secret talking time?" Dani asks Brendon

"No, I like it, I like it a lot." says Brendon.

Rachel and Dani are whispering about Jeff. They are getting pissed off with some of the things he's saying and doing.

10:52 PM BBT

Brendon taping his knee for the future comp. Rachel wants to tape hers too because it hurts. Brendon doesn't want the two of them to match. They are prepping for anything in the upcoming comp. They are the third couple.

Dani gives Rachel a Carebear band aid. Rachel is going to save it for use for after the veto. Carebear alliance unite! The CBA!

10:55 AM BBT

"Brendon likes hard...beds." Rachel says

"I thought you were going somewhere else with that" said Dani

"Boing!" says Brendon.

Talking in stupid accents again. Brendon smells Dani's pillow. "MMMMMMnnnn.." "Creepy!" Yells Dani

3:28 PM BBT

Jeff up in HOH furious. "Why did she say that in front of everyone? How many fingers and toes do I have to have up to stop the leaks in the dam she's building. Brendon's telling her to shut up and she doesn't listen. Don't say that shit about Jordan in front of everyone like that."

"We know you're cheering for Brendon, the whole world knows it. Your t-shirt and even your underwear say it." Jeff continues his rant against Rachel.

3:32 BBT

Rachel says she took 2 weeks of slop.

Upstairs, Jordan tells Jeff and Dani that she's obviously putting up Cassi/Shelly. Jordan counts the votes to get Cassi out. Jeff and Dani agree not to waste the week on getting Lawon out.

3:34 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon talking in Bubblegum Room. Brendon in his pink T-Shirt (for boobies). Rachel worried thinking that Jeff will get Jordan to put them up. He's telling her to let it go. She can't hold on to it. Bad things happen, things don't always go our way. He tells her that Dani is upstairs doing damage control.

Archived