7/14 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Guest 6Borders

11:55pm: Portia and Kalia discussing votes in the bathroom. Portia is removing her make up and Kalia is talking at warp speed while brushing her teeth. Between the water running and the toothpaste I'm not getting much, tho I'm sure it's fascinating.

(Well, I'm leaving this to the capable keyboards of Steven and Co..nighters my friends!!!!!)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:05 BBT

In the purple parlor Porsche is talking to Brendon...I just eneter and she is saying something about someone overhearing.....something....Brendon says he needs to stop pressing Kalia and Kalia says she told her how she couldn't trust her...

Something Kalia told her...and says "it was realy really strange" and Brendon says "keep campaigning" and she seems content she has Shelly's vote..

12:08 BBT All the feeds are on Kalia is saying she told Porsche 'just pack you bags and hope and prayer" as she talks to Cassi and Lawopn as Kalia says they both "have the worst game ever"...Kalia says Porsche says Keith told her he has the votes...and Cassi says Porsche told him "rachel told her' she has the votes...Feeds swith

12:11 All cameras on Porsche talking to Jordan telling her that Kalia told her she couldn't really trust and told her she just "doesn't know"..she asks if she knew "dick outside the house" and asked if she knew anyone who "knew Dick" ...like she knew...and she told her she has "no one since she left"...Jordan says "i think you're fine" and told her not to "worry about it"..Porsche looks out the door admits she's paranoid...Jordan jus reassures her paranoia is getting to her and she's "stressin"

12:14 BBT Jordan and Porsche talking still Jordan doesn't seem concerned about the vote as she keeps telling her not to worry...

Porsche continues to pack and clean up her area...

12:15 BBT "goodnight" she tells Jordan and shuts off the lights and leaves..

12:16 BBt Rachel hums the wedding march and FOTH..

At the table rachel doing one of her pretend situations ..this time a prom..with her scenarios..{very uninteresting}

12:31 BBT

More of Rachel's prom scenario with Dani with Dominics obnoxious editorials .. {doesn't interest me as worth typing so i wont} on all 4 feeds..

12:37 BBT

The prom talk broke up and Dom went outside...so Vets Dani Brendon Rachel and Bren at the table....as Bren talks about being "bored" out od his mind...something drops as Brenden jokes its a ghost and hums FOTH..

Rachel brings up her prom talk and brenden says "sounds interesting" and offers the "to go upstairs" and Dani asks what they wanna talk about...Brenden calls it "prom mad libs"

12:39 BBT They head to the Purple Parlor and says "i wanna kill Porsche" and tells then she didn't go over specific instructions and tells them Kalia told her if she knew Dick outside the game..

Rachel asks Dani if she did know Dick and Dani says "no" and say she never "met him" and FOTH..

12:42 BBT Dani says she heard Shelly gave Keith her word and Dani fells she's think its wierd and rachel says "its shady"..

Dani says she's pissed off that its "ruse" she's throwing it in "keith's face" she has the votes...Foth

12:44 BBT FOTH

Feeds return to whispering and nobody whispers like Dani so inaudible...I think Dani though it was wierd Keith struck up a cinvo since her never has before and rachel says "she can't hear" and FOTH..

Dani saying "they are all working together" and tell each other everything and making them looks like Bozos...and they are whispering I can't even hear sorry...

She's talking about Dominic...Brenden looks disgusted....and says it feels we are working against our own teammates...Brenden bashing Shelly...Dani saying Dom opens up to her so she trust him more than the others...Dani says the info she got from Dom he doesn't want to go against HOH but if they have the votes they will go the other way...Dani tells Brenchel...Brenden wants to tell Dom they want "keith outta here' and Dani says That Cassi really "hatres Porsche" and and exasperated Brenden says "why doesn't she just shut her mouth" and tell people just "vote for me"...about Porsche...

12:54 BBT they are whispering the HOH order for Gold that the exiting HOH gets to pick...

12:54 BBT whisperfest continues...

12:56 BBT

Dani whispering and they are discussing what HOH can be tomorrow and are trying to think of previous season's hOH comps..

Rachel says "we are way outnumber" "returning players" and she is think BB is giving them the advantage by letting them pick the order..but Dani says it may be BB "screwing" them over....Brenden says "i don't know" about HOH..

Brenden says "i do trust Kalia" as Dani says there are 9 and they are just 3...and Dani wants to go third and someone following with the best at the end.....Rachel saying they need Jordan to win HOH...

12;59 BBT the convo breaks up and head to HOH..

1:00 BBT Rachel says "its not elimination Michael would have said"....Brenden says Michael said "target' as Dani says they would never give that infor out and Dani says they may be "overthinking" it as Rachel brings up that "other people" notices Brenden is being rude as she was thinking and Dani says to Rachel not "to think" as Dani wants to get back to talking....and Brenden was wondering Cassi is annoyed about their relationship..

1:03 BBT dani "back to game" ...Dani says Jordan is not going anywhere and Rachel should want Jeff out over themselves...

Dani says the order is always "random draw' and they may be overthinking the advantage to selecting the order...and the only advantage is in "face off"....and never the HOH has an advantage..

Dani tells Brenden he should practice as rachel starts to talk and says "don't stress me out" to win...and Rachel says it would be benficial for J&J to win and Dani says if Brenden has the chance to win he should because its only 3 of them...

Brenden says to rachel "bb is not always on our side" and Dani says "power shifts are great"..

1:08 BBT FOTH..and Brenden getting into asshole mood with rachel and lectures her she "doesn't have to play tomorrow" and she shouldn't worry..

Dani brings up AllStars and says sean 6 in 4 weeks they were HOH..and Dani reiterates the game is 'rgged" as people try to make it out to be..and FOTH

1;13 BBT

Rachel trying to make a point and Bren keeps cutting her off and Dani says "go with your intial instict" and don't "overthink"

and says their intitial instict is for them to "go last" and their best shooter go first and Dani says she doesn't think Lawon is gonna throw it....just his "creepy lokk" and his nodding to Cassi "i'm good"

1:15 BBT..Back to the one vote and they think Kalia is voting with them...and Bren upset about Porsche and "jeff yelling at her"..

Dani says the the idea to try to pull Cassi in was one of the worst moves but whats "done is done"....

Dani warns "if Keith stays don't freak out about it"...and they are bashing Jeff and Jordan and that they were lucky..they had no gameplay and the "coup d Jeff".....and says they are fan favorites...

1:19 BBT and rachel says she thinks J&J are good players and Bren cuts her off 'we don't need to evaluate our own players"

Dani asks who is going to talk to Shelly and Brenden says he will...and Brenden says he wants people to know they want Keith out....and Dani warns that all they need only eith Kalia or shelly vote and if they can't get "one vote" tomorrow...ten the should leave..

1;22 BBT Porsche bashing and rachel says they is "more" to Porsche than what they know and Dani wants to know..and Rachel is thinking that dick and Porsche and FOTH...{with all these FOTh when its mentioned I'm kinda suspicious mysel f now}

feeds return and talking about Kailias vote....and tomorrow they will work on the votes and Dani "how do we wanna do the order" and rachel wants to put everyone at the end...Dani asks who the strongest...and Dominic Adam and Cassie rachel says "shelly Lawon Kalia and Jordan Jeff and Brenden...

They want Jordan first cus it she wins they can throw it and Dani agrees...Rachel needs her order by morning to DR...

1:26 Strategy in HOH continues..

1;28 BBT I HOH Brenden wants Rachel to stop with the conspiracy thinking while Dani implores her to stop "overthinking" everything..

FOTH..

Back and brenden complain that rachel is "stressing" out and Brendon is going down to practice...and Bren says they need to stick close as Jeff is gonna "fuck it up" and rachel says "everyone like them" and Dani says becareful about calling her "besties" and Brenden reiterates he r drinking and hanging out with Porsche and Jeff comes in...

Bren leaves and Rach says "speak of the devil" and talk about the order..Dani goes over the theory and Jeff says "just go for it"

1:32 BBT rachel says 'worst case scenario" if they go up and Dani says "you have to play day by day"

Dani says Shelly has made some wierd comments to people and Jeff says "maybe she just getting comfortable" and Dani says Keith got her word from Shelly that she is voting for him....

Jeff says he talked to DOm and Jeff told him he just had to show trust...Jeff says he told Adam if hes up he wont go home...

1:36 BBT..Rachel Cassi jealousy starts saying Cassi didn't talk to her the whole day...

Dani says if Dom wins to cheer to scare everyone on their side..and no matter what happens people will wonder why they cheered them on....

Jeff doesn't know that Brenchel made the deal of if we don't nominate you you don't nominate us...

1;39 BBT Kalia nad Adam whispering in SR and they are talking about Porsche..and Kalia says she can't wait for both to be off the show to see they are both crazy and they "belong together" and they leave....Adam gets into bed..

1:41 BBT Back in HOH more strategizing..and FOTH

1:42 BBT FOTH.{lawon talking about his friends at HT}

Back...and more Porsche bashing walking around saying she's safe and Dani warned her "you better pack and pack tonight"..Dani..everyone "hates her" and dani "for the love of God she doesn't know what she's doing"..about Porsche's game..

1:44 BBT FOTH..

1:48 FOTH for several minutes now..

1:50 back Dani thinks after last golden Keey the HOH will be endurance...

Dani starts talking about when the last keey gets out and they have to decide we get another FOTH..

1:51 FOTH...

1:53 BBT FOTH

{i'm out be back tomorrow}

2 am BBT: Jeff and Jordan are whispering together. Jeff is telling Jordan what he heard in the HoH and he is a bit pissed off to learn that Brendon and Rachel have seemingly made deals with everyone in the house. He suspects that they may have turned on them. Jordan tells him to stop getting paranoid.

Up in the HoH room Rachel and Dani are talking about whom they should try and evict next week if they should win HoH. Rachel thinks they should nominate Cassi and if she is gone then Dani could get Dom to work with them (vets.) Dani tells him she doesn’t know if he would work them but, she probably could sway him for a vote or something.

Dani wants Brenchel to talk to Dom and give him reasons why it would be beneficial for him to keep the couples (B/R & J/J) in the house instead of trying to break them up. Dani tells Rachel she wants to keep Dom in the house but, she doesn’t want Rachel to get carried away and start calling Dom her partner.

2:15 am BBT: Dani is giving Rachel some words of wisdom. 1) Rachel needs to stop talking about how she and Brendon share the same bank account. 2) All of the vets need to do a better job of breaking newbie conversations. They’re getting too much game scheming time and it’s a better social game to interact with all the house guests anyways.

2:20 am BBT: Kalia is shining Lawon and telling him who all if voting to evict Porshe (which includes her) and that if the votes come out funky tomorrow then the chit is going to get crazy up in here.

Then she goes out to the BY crew (Dom and Cassi) and talks some smack about Porshe. [Kalia really laying the trash talk on thick tonight… trying to disguise her vote to keep Porshe a secret, I guess.]

2:45 am BBT: Kalia has a private conversation with Dani and confirms to her that Kalia will be the 5th vote to keep Porshe.

3 am BBT: Cassi and Dom are talking in the BY while practicing golf. Dom wants him, Cassi and Daniele to align and make a deal with the veterans if the vets win HOH again next week.

3:15 am BBT: Random chit chat going on in the BR. (Cassi, Dani, Dom, Kalia, Lawon.)

4 am BBT: Kalia heads to bed and Cassi says she’s not far behind. The rest chat more general convo. stuff.

4:45 am BBT: The rest of the HG’s do some night-time ADL’s and go to bed.

6:15 am BBT: Shelly up doing ADL's. And, then she goes to the BY to practice golfing. Then a smoke, the more golf, then...

9:15 am BBT: Back from WBRB and BB has woken the HG's up. Adam heads to the kitchen to make bacon. Everyone doing ADL's.

9:32 am BBT: Jordan gets back in bed with Jeff and she tells him she feels good about today and he says he does too.

9:55 am BBT: The HG's are told to head upstairs for a HOH lockdown. Brendon accidentally calls Rachel "April" but, she doesn't hear him and Jeff teases Brendon about how lucky he was on that one. Jeff compliments Jordan on the sandwich she made for him. Just some general chit chat until things get boring and HG's start trying to nap. Rachel decides to take a shower.

7:13 PM BBT

Feeds back Adam and Porsche talking about his vote. He thought Keith cold help his game more.Outside the house he liked her better.

Cassie is KT with others telling them she's not angry, she gets it.

7:19 PM BBT

Porsche and Jeff in SR. Sge grabbed a nasty apple (rotten). Dom and Rachel sitting at table in KT with Dani and Adam. Everyone talking, general chat about what they ate and what to have for dinner tomorrow. "Just open it up and smell it." is Jeff's advice for how to tell if something is rotten.

Cassie talking to Jordan, Lawon and Shelly about the vote. Cassie says she's not playing like this anymore. Jordan apologizing for being rude.

7:24 PM BBT

Cassie talking to everyone who will listen (or walks through room) about what happened. She doesn't want words put in her mouth. Lawon trying to pep talk her. "I gave you my word. Guess, what if I don't give you my word, then oh well." about his strategy. Jordan doesn't like to play games, she'll be honest about who is her target. She knows people are upset right now because of the vote but that's just how it is. She doesn't want it to be awkward.

In Beach Bedroom Kalia telling Dani, Jordan that Cassie was grilling her if there were sides or not.

7:33 PM BBT

Jordan packing in BBR for HOH move. Same topics of convo - Cassie not liking Porsche and ruining her game for the future.

In SR Cassie and Rachel talking. Porsche loves it - what happened, the whole part her staying and helping them out.

7:46 PM BBT

Dom and Shelly thinking about who voted what way. Dom thinks it's Adam after his little speech he "Mouth farted" at him. Shelly laughs.

7:51 PM BBT

Porsche and Kalia talking in BBR. Kalia wondering if she's going to last in this house.

7:52 PM BBT

Kalia saying her stomach took some journey to outer space. She asks if Porsche is happy to be unpacking. Lawon gives Kalia a hug in the SR. Now everyone is in the KT as it's dinner making time.

Lawon, Shelly and Cassie eating at table. Jeff, Dom and Adam at counter.

Dani and Jordan is SR - Shelly and Cassie probably won't win competitions because they are too passive. Dom and Adam should also be considered or can go up if the other two win.

8:00 PM BBT

Brendon asking Rachel what happened - was he trying to fight with her? Rach explaining that she just went in the room to talk to Cassie and asked what was wrong and Cassie said nothing, we're just upset because two people flipped on us. Cassie said she didn't like Porsche and Rachel responded "Well some of us do." and walked out. Now Cassie is trying to make her look bad.

8:03 PM BBT

Cassie talking to Dani her version is that Rachel asked her what was wrong and she explained she was upset about vote.

Rachel said "I like her, and she's here for the next 3 weeks so you better get used to it." and tried to slam the door on the way out but the door on hinges so it didn't slam.

Cassie says she doesn't hate Porsche, she just thinks Rachel was trying to be boastful about tonight and there's no need for that. Cassie asked Rach if she said something in the room to offend her and then the above scenario went down. "Come on, her own fiancee talks sh&t about her so why would I?" says Cassie about Rachel. "It's so uncalled for." Dani and Dom agree.

8:08 PM BBT

Lawon throwing his two cents in too. We all voted how we wanted he says.

Cassie says "I'm playing a game so I'm going to vote the way I want to but I'm not going to walk around here lying." "That's part of the game though, remember that." says Lawon "I don't believe in lying" says Dom with a laugh.

8:12 PM BBT

"For HOH and going off the block want to share this beer with me?" asks Porsche of Rachel. "Nu huh" Rachel says "Maybe later" [brendon just gave her the lecture about calming down].

Porsche thinks they will get booze tonight. "We have a game tomorrow, and it's for FOOD!" says Adam.

Porsche and Rachel can barely contain themselves from dancing around the KT.

Shelly thrilled with Dicks msg, he showed a lot of heart. Adam liked the "I miss....most... of you." line.

8:16 PM BBT

Rach talking to Shelly in the Tarot Room. She is defending herself saying she told Cassie not to talk about people like that, that Cassie was being mean. Shelly explaining that she's not hanging around with Rach/Bren because she has to and hopes Rachel understands. Rachel, of course, does. Shelly really wanted to win this one to prove her loyalty. Shelly explaining that Lawon is crying because he really wanted to vote to get Keith out but he couldn't at that time. Rachel thinks that Cassie would have put Jeff and Jordan up is she won and then backdoor Brendon and Rachel. Shelly is convinced that Cassie would have put up Kalia and Lawon. Shelly saying all the other newbies are afraid to pick who goes up.

8:22 PM BBT

Shelly now counselling Adam. "You need to just zip the lip. They take what you say and run with it. " She tells Adam to stop playing as a team and to start making his own deals. Adam said he got concerned when Jeff told him he didn't need Adam to come to him because he already had people telling him stuff. Shelly telling him to stop telling everybody, everything. She says Dominic can go on his manhunt and try and figure out who the other vote was but they can't change what happened.

Archived