7/9 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

12:59 PM BBT

Keith and Dom in Have-Not room discussing calling out Lawon. Says Brendon told him to call him out while in the backyard. Dom questions Brendon's motives.

Dom, "Why would Brendon do that? Why would he say that?...they want you to be a target."

Keith, "Adam is going to flip...he came to me this morning and said some stuff about you."

Dom says that Adam is with him.

Keith says that it has to do with Cassie being close to Dom, and DOm says he already knew all that.

Keith says he can keep Dom off the block. Adam says he will say that Porsche needs to go because she is playing both sides of the house. Keith repeats that he is a loyal guy and is "keeping you (Adam) off the block." Keith resumes talking about Lawon telling everything in the HOH, "he don't have our best interest in mind."

Dom, "I just think you're extreme"

Keith insists he knows what he is doing. And, Adam says then "do it then" meaning call Lawon out. Adam leaves.

Porsche comes in and tells Keith, "I think their playing you." whispering about Rachel, hard to hear. but she does say something about the target on their back and calling out Lawon, then FISH.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:16 PM BBT

Porsche cautions Keith about calling Lawon out, saying that if he does they are going to think it's crap because everyone likes him.

She asks him to just think about what he's doing. She also talks about how much he hangs out with Cassie and Dom. Keith says that he doesn't.

Porsche wants to think of a way that would put up a newby now and put them on the block again the next time.

She said that Keith is being used to keep the target on them and off of Brendon and Rachel by causing trouble between Lawon and Keith.

1:21 PM BBT

Discussion in the backyard about the phrase "faux pas", Southern Belles, and cultural differences. Cassie, Lawon, Brendon, Rachel and Jeff.

Cassie tells a story about sitting with her legs crossed, foot across the knee, and a girl coming up and asking if she was wearing underwear. Said it made her mad because the girl just came up into her conversation.

Rachel then tells a story about being told by her sorority sisters that she was drinking too much. Lawon gets up from couch.

Lawon and Dom talking by the hammock.

Lawon saying he's voting "for Porsche for the simple fact that he shook his hand"

Dom says he respects that.

Lawon saying he shook his [Keith I think] hand, and after that, that's it. As far as Lawon is concerned, it's him, Dom and Casi and "thats the fat."

Dom and Jordan and Jeff talk game.

Dom "can we talk game? are we allowed?"

Jeff "Yeah, I'll talk to anyone, I mean I've talked to everyone but you about it."

Dom saying he know "the other side" isn't stupid, and if any newbies jump to the oldies side, they make enemies with the newbies.

Dom asking what's going to happen when couples split.

Jordan "I'll align with people I can trust. not people who go where the power is, and if one week we're down, we still stick together."

D "Are you guys staying with your side, for good?"

Jeff: You gotta get to the final 8 before you can really even talk.

Jordan: you need a strong alliance to survive in this game.

Jeff: "It just SUPER early, I mean nobody has even been sent home yet."

Jeff: BRO, you gotta get a grip. there are NO sides. Nothing has even happened yet. I don't feel safe at all, nobody should ever feel safe.

Jordan: never, ever not once did I ever feel safe, except when I was Hoh, and Jeff was hoh.

D saying he doesn't want "us guys versus you guys"

jeff: it's not

Jordan: its not and it doesn't have to be that way.

Brendon Joins.

Dom explaining how if he won hoh, he wouldn't want to put them up, but if he puts new people up, they would get mad.

Brendon now telling him he has to lose the us versus them mindset.

Dom: I just don't understand why , as veterans, you'd betray each other. that just doesn't make sense to me. Like how can I trust you.

Jeff: you HAVE to trust someone in this game!!

1:27 PM BBT

Lawon tells Dom that he is in love with him and that he is voting for Porsche to go out and only because he gave Keith his word he would. He says that he knows Keith has been saying that Lawon is playing both sides. Lawon says he doesn't trust Keith. He repeats that the only reason he is voting to keep Keith is because he shook his hand. Says keith is walking around crazy, and Dominic adds "and paranoid."

Dominic, "says, good to know. THanks, Lawon."

They leave hammock area. Dominic goes to sit in shade by pool with Jordan and Jeff. Lawon goes inside.

1:00 PM BBT: Jeff in the pool, Jordan getting a tan, Brendan and Dom in the shade, all talking. Kalia just joined them. Kalia telling Jeff there is a big ball of hair in the pool and would he go get it. He says why would I get it? Dom says he will get it. Dom goes to get the skimmer. All questioning where it came from. Kalia is totally grossed out by it. Dom now skimming the rest of the pool.

3:00 PM BBT: Lawon and Keith heading outside; sitting on the BY couches talking. Lawon saying he will vote for Porsche because he gave him his word. Keith says OK. Keith says he has battled for Lawon with Kalia, saying Kalia was not going to vote for him and Lawon convinced her to vote for Keith. Lawon saying Keith has to trust him. Adam joins them. Lawon saying if he goes on the block, you better go for clean up. Lawon keeps saying "I got you, I got you" and "I got my partner with you". Now FOTH

3:11 PM BBT: Lawon on the OD couch by himself. They just show him for a few seconds and he said “I’m not flipping, I’m not gonna do that”.

My dinner is ready, need to go for now.

Did you know?

All registered users have an access level high enough to post updates in this forum. If you think you don't write well enough to contribute, think again. Members are not permitted to post criticism of your writing, and we'd rather have something poorly written, than have nothing written. Did you know that people that post updates on a regular basis get an access level that grants them access to the board even when it's off-line due to overloading (when technically possible). So get over your shyness and try to write a quick, even brief, description of what's happening on the live feeds. Just try to post without opinions.

Thanks!

-Morty

4:41 PM BBT

In the HOH, Jeff, Dani, Rachel, Brendon, and Jordan are discussing the possibility of recruiting a pair. Jeff proposes that Shelly and Cassie are a really good option b/c of a convo he had with one of them about it earlier.

Jeff and Daniele are dominating the majority of the conversation.

The are crunching numbers with couples. They are betting that in the future that the newbies won't be smart enough to nominate their own and then use POV to put up one of the veteran 5.

Daniele points out that you will have to trust both people in a duo and decide which one you would ultimately keep.

4:51 PM BBT

In the HOH room, still the 5 return players.

They want to talk to the duos in the HOH. They wanted to talk to Shelly and Cassie but thought it would look bad. Also, it will just be Rachel and Brendon talking to them.

They laugh about their alliance name "DCA" Dream Crushers Alliance.

4:56 PM BBT

Other suggestions for alliance names in stead of DCA from Jordan:

Rainbow Brights

Men in Black

5:33 pm BBT

Porche told rach in the kitchen that she and Keith just had a blow out because he is going to be saved and he wants her up Rach immediately goes out to Keith and he said "NO I didn't say that, bring her out here, where is she?"

Rach "She is right behind you"

Keith asks if she said that she said "No I didn't say that"

Rach says "YOU JUST SAID THAT!"

Por says she didn't...

Bren and Rach take Keith to the side to get it all out in the open, they call Lawon over... and it is all coming out now....

5:30BBT

Keith and Lawon are going back forth about he said she said over on the hammock. Brenchel are listening. The aurgement is that Jeff and Jordon laughing when they were packing up Dick's stuff. Lawon said he said they were laughing. Jeff is called over and said they were not laughing, they were pissed about Dick leaving. Lawon admitted he said J&J were laughing. Jeff said they were not laughing. Lawon and Keith still going back and forth about other stuff. lawon said why would he lie, he is not playing the game that way. jeff leaves. Lawon said I admitted I said that about Jeff and Jordon an Kalia but that is it. He is not playing the game like that. Keith said he opened his mouth about other stuff, lawon said no and if Keith thinks that then that is on him. Lawon said Kalia did not have Keiths best interest in the begining but does now. Brendon goes to get Kalia.

5:41 PM BBT

At the hammock, Keith, Lawon, Brendon, Jeff, and Rachel talking about Lawon seeing people laughing when they were packing up Dick's stuff. Jeff suggests that he took the laugh out of context.

Keith, "..that I've been walking around here like my shit don't stink."

Lawon, "I didn't say that."

Lots of discussion about where this stuff is coming from and who's saying what.

Lawon, "I don't play that game."

Keith, "Where am I getting the information from?"

Lawon, "I don't know. You can play that game if you want to."

Keith brings up something Lawon said in regard to Kalia outside the storage room. Lawon says please bring her over here. Brendon goes to get her.

Lawon says everyone lies about everything...but that he is not. Keith says everyone is out here trying to make it look like he is lying.

5:46 PM BBT

Kalia joins group at hammock. Kalia denies saying that she didn't have Keith's best interest at heart at the beginning. Keith begins throwing his hands up and saying see what I'm saying. Kalia says she was pissed at him.

Kalia says that she never once said she wasn't voting for Keith to stay? All she said was that she was going to do what was best for her and for Lawon. Lawon says maybe he got the wrong impression, and that he was upset with Keith for trying to call him out like this and that he didn't say anything about Keith's human resources thing.

Kalia interupts and reminds Keith about his own behavior the night that Dick left, and points out that everyone is saying things and that Keith is more on edge because he is on the block.

Kalia says that Keith always goes to extreme and that it all explodes.

Lawon and Keith are talking over each other. Lawon, "I don't operate on now damn lies."

Keith, as Lawon leaves, "He (lawon) needs to go home."

Now, Keith is talking to Kalia about Lawon "talking garbage"

Kalia, "he said he is voting for you (Keith) to stay."

5:45 BBT Kalia now at the hammock saying she did not say that she did not have Keiths best interest at first. Kalia said she was upset that Keith didn't say much to her. Kalia said they decided on the 8 of them sticking together and that is what she is going on. Kalia and Lawon no going back and forth. Lawon keeps saying he did not say anything about Keiths resources? Keith said it was a test and Lawon did not keep it a secret.

Kalia thinks since Dick left everyone was in a tizzy and figured out the game was on.

Keith and Lawon still going back and forth about what Lawon said and that Lawon lied and Lawon says he does not operate on lies. Lawon left the hammock. Keith said Lawon just got caught in a lie. Keith said when you put my character on the lie I am going to fight back. Brenchal just listening. Keith said Lawon is playing both sids. Kalia does not like her name being thrown into this mess. Keith said it is Lawon and not her. Kalia thinks she is a target now. Kalis thinks people love Lawon and now she looks bad.

5:54 PM BBT

Lawon in Have-Not room recounting his conversation outside to Dani and Adam. Says he thinks that Keith was trying to put a rift between him and Kalia.

Lawon, "I never said I was going to put up anybody." Referring to what Keith said about Lawon putting up Jeff/Jordan.

Lawon's voice begins to break and a few sniffles come out. Dani pats his back.

Lawon, "And I'm done....I will not vote for him...and if they put me on the block because of what he said..."

Dani and Adam comfort him by saying that people's true colors come out when their back's against the wall.

5:55 BBT Lawon in h/h/n room with Danielle and Adam rehashing what just happened outside. Adam said Keiths back is up against the wall. Lawon said he did not say he would put up J&J. Lawon now crying and said Keith will not get his vote to stay. Danielle said peoples true colors come out when their back is up against the wall. They are being sympathetic to Lawon. Lwon said Keith if trying to cause a riff between him and his partner. Lawon is a social person but he will get street on Keiths ass. Adam said actions speak louder than words. Lawon said he has to watch how he says things now. Lawon is pissed that Keith tried to call him out since Keith is on the block. Lawon said he gave Keith his word and that is how he treats me? Lawon said Keith will not get his vote. Adam thinks more ppl trust him that not. Lawon is pissed that his character is tarnished now.

6:00 BBT Now Keith, Porsha and Brenchal and talking at the hammock. Something about Lawon is a liar and everyone knows it. The conversation is between Porsha and Keith. Rachel says maybe her and Brendon should leave and let them talk. Porsha and keith are having a little tiff. Porsha said she could beat Lawon in challenges and everyone now knows he is a liar. Porsha does not want to play by other peoples rules and Keith lost her trust week 1 and she did not come to BB to play with a partner. They walk away from each other. (think I missed something earlier with Porsha and Keith).

6:05 BBT Rachel and Lawon in h/h/n room. Talking about Keith and how he is just trying to save himself. Lawon is saying again that Keith is trying to cause a riff between him and Kalia and He has Kalias back. rachel tells him to go talk to Kalia and tell her that. Lawon said he never told anyone what Keith does for a living. Keith and Rachel both say they are bad liars.

HG's are getting ready to work out.

Porcha, Shelly and Keith are on the BY couches. Porsha is bad mouthing Keith right in front of him. Porsha said she does not truch Keith and wants him out of the house now. Porsha could beat Lawon in challenges later not Keith so if they both lied Keith should go. Porsha does not want to work in teams.

Now kalia is crying in the bubblegum bedroom with rachel. kalia said people are so quick to throw each other under the bus. rachel tells her lawon is in that room and to talk to him. Rachel goes to work out.

6:13 PM BBT

In the Have-Not room with Lawon and Kalia, Cassie leaves after kalia says she is confused about what happened outside.

Lawon, "If you are mad at me, I understand."

Kalia, "You are the only person that I have been completely open with...that's why I was like what."

Lawon says that Keith threw him under the bus. Kalia says Lawon is creating crap. Kalia says that Keith is and that he has been doing it all week and that Keith is starting to create doubt about people.

Kalia asks Lawon to come to her first before something like this happens again and she wants to vote with the group.

6:15 BBT Lawon and Kalia talking in the hhn room. Lawon said he is sorry for telling Keith kalia did not have his best interest. Kalia said Lawon is the only person she is honest with. kalis said Keith is putting doubt in peoples minds about other people who did not do anything.

Brenchal in HOH having a little tiff just like last year. Rachel opens her mouth too much and Brenden is upset that she makes decisions without him. Now they hug. Rachel is upset that Lawon is upset. Brenden said rachel should stay in HOH for awhile. Rachel does not want Lawon and Kalia to cry. blah blah blah.

(nothing has changed since last season with these 2)

Rachel feels bad cause she thinks Keith is getting screwed over and Brenden says yeah but he did it to himself.

They are trying to figure out the votes. They think Keith will go unless they use the POV. Brenden says don't ruin the relationship with Porsha because they may need her vote down the line.

6:23 pm BBT

Rach and Bren in the HoH room fighting... Rach is crying, Bren is apologizing, Rach is telling him to go away.... Bren is telling her he loves her.... Rach says "Jeff never fights with Jordan"....

6:18 PM BBT

Brendon and Rachel in HOH bathroom. Rachel is crying. Brendon wants her to stay up in HOH for a while to get her emotions under control.

Rachel says everyone else was crying and so she did too. She says that she feels bad for Keith too because he is getting screwed over. Brendon says yes and no that he did part of it to himself.

Rachel says that if they don't use the POV Keith is gone. Brendon is saying that he knows that Porsche is driving her insane but Rachel has to be nice to her so they can have her vote next week. He also says that she is not that smart and calls people out so leave her alone.

Rachel tells Brendon to leave her alone and starts crying again. Brendon says he is not trying to be mean, but that she doesn't understand how her behavior is going to look. He says that they need to make decisions together. Rachel walks past him. He goes after her and says that he is not trying to hurt her feelings. She asks him to leave again.

Rachel says that she is having the worst week and to please stop. Brendon crawls in bed with her and sticks his head under the blanket and tells her he loves her. Rachel comparing their relationship to Jeff and Jordan's saying that they never fight and that that is all she and Brendon are doing. Brendon says this is the first fight they have had.

Rachel wants to know why she wins HOH's if Brendon is going to control all the decisions.

6:20 BBT Brenden says Rachels behavior in the house looks bad. They should not turn their backs on each other and they should make decisions together. rachel is crying and asking Brendon to stop talking. She has hada bad week. rachel said jeff and jordon will want to work with someone else because brenchal are always fighting. Rachel said jeff never fights with jordon. Brenden doesnt want rachel to talk game with people without him being there. Rachel tells brenden he wants to do everything himself so why doesnt he win stuff for them. They are just whining to each other. rachel just wanted a hug and brenden is saying she acts cocky and is ruining his game. Brenden says no but she does not know that she ruins her game sometimes. Rachel thinks she would be better at the game if brenden was not there. Brenden says is that how you really feel. Rachel says no. they are still fighting back and forth about the same old stuff.

6:40 BBT Brenchel making up in HOH. Brenden loves her and loves that she is emotional and Brenden has a hard time in the house. He wants one of the to win the $. Rachel says they will never make it in there if they keep fighting. Now brenden is begging for a make out session. (gross) Brenden loves her and she is his best friend. Brenden says porsha knows how to rub people the wrong way.

Jeff outside leading the workout. Adam, Jordon, Kalia and Danielle working out.

Feeds go to pool table where Keith, Dominic and Cassie talking about who is voting which way. They are trying to decide who is voting for who and who said what.

Dominic now sining big botty song, Cassie doing laundry and Keith goes inside. Keith runs into lawon and asks if he is ok, Lawon says yes. Keith in hhn room by himself. Porsha cleaning bathroon sink, lawon getting in the shower.

Shelly cleaing the kitchen, Porsha and shelly talkin bout pee pee on the toilet seat. They say the bathroomm is better today.

Brenchal still in HOH discussing what other HG's said. Who likes each one of them better. Kissy kissy, rachel is wonderful and she is brendens bff.

Back outside, they are talking about crop dusting while running. A fart that just keeps going.

Keith trying to get Kalias vote. She said she would vote for him to stay. Kalia said the only way she would not if the entire house was votong the other way, she has to protect herself. keith now clipping his finger nails.

Archived