Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/8 & 7/9

CeCiMom

I'm sure there will be a day of chaos as Dick is gone and Dani has a golden key.

What happened to Dick? Unfortunately, I didn't request today off from work like I did last year so that I could stay up late and watch BBAD. I didn't see it on for midnight and failed to notice that it came on at 1:00 so I thought it started tonight. But, what happened to Dick??? LOL

apparently he had a emergency and had to leave :animated_bouncy:

Not really sure but there is speculation that production found out about his video he posted on the internet where he stated that he was going on BB13. His friend posted it a little too early, before the show aired. The link is in the home page of morty's.

Some also say he just said he was going to do big brother just to get his daughter back in the game and then walked out.

But like previously stated, Dani go the golden key and is safe from nominations for 4 weeks but doesn't get to participate in any competitions.

Wow. I'm almost speechless. If he did that just to get Dani in the house, then she should have been made to leave with him. She was probably in on it too. Of course, I'm probably wrong but sorry guys but that's just the way I feel right now.

Morty just tweeted:

#mortystv Quick overnight recap. Dick is no longer in the house. Seems there was an emergency and he left.

#mortystv Dani says she doesn't know the person as its not on her side of the family. Brenchel got to bed about 6:30BBT.

So those that were saying emergency with girlfriends family possible correct.

I think it's all preplanned just to get us talking and wondering. Wouldn't trust anything which includes Dick to be real. Good if he is gone, Danielle should have to go too. Bring back Will and Boogie.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone could be related to him but not his child?? It makes absolutely no sense to me. cookoo.gif

You mean for who the medical emergency was for? Maybe someone in his current wife's family? They wouldn't exactly be related to Danielle.

His wife??, I didn't think ED was remarried. I am dissapointed he is gone, so I kept the live feeds, stopped the after dark, it's cheaper for the live feeds, and I like to put my headphones on at night and watch, but then I ultimately fall asleep as I did last night, woke up with headphones on and houseguests sleeping. I can see now that I will get nothing else accomplished,lol I did all my errands so I could come back and post and watch, they are just now getting up it seems

His wife??, I didn't think ED was remarried. I am dissapointed he is gone, so I kept the live feeds, stopped the after dark, it's cheaper for the live feeds, and I like to put my headphones on at night and watch, but then I ultimately fall asleep as I did last night, woke up with headphones on and houseguests sleeping. I can see now that I will get nothing else accomplished,lol I did all my errands so I could come back and post and watch, they are just now getting up it seems

Maybe his ex-wife? I really don't know, was just guessing. If it was a legitimate emergency and nothing having to do with Danielle's family, that's what came to my mind. Hopefully we'll find out on the live show, but we may not find out until much later.

Guest 6Borders

Well, I was NOT in favor of anyone returning but Dick was going to be the only bright spot of entertainment this season. I had to struggle through BBAD...thank goodness Dir TV tossed us a freebee this summer cos I sure would NOT pay for this.

What are this people....5th grade????? That endless game of "would you rather..." had my dogs putting their paws over their heads. The HG's are already bored and whiney, even Jeff and Jordan. Brenchel is shaping up like a bad case of de ja vu, and Dani acts like she's doing this for some probationary community service project. The newbies seem to have one collective brain between them and none of them seem to know the game.

Episode One was certainly well edited (point for Team Grodner) to make us think this was going to be a good season...so far I see BORING!!!!!!!!!

watching keith throw lawon/kalia under the bus to brendon :animated_bouncy:

You know there as to be more twists to come. So far, I'm not too excited about the twist. The newbies are boring. I want an exciting summer. If I wanted another boring summer, I would listen to my 15 year whine that he is bored!

yeah this has me curious as to what is going on :animated_bouncy:

i know bb has been button trigger happy in the past years

come on lets us hear when something interesting is being discussed that isnt production

related :animated_bouncy:

keith wants to confront lawon in front of the whole house

porsche is convincing him that it is a bad idea since it will make them a target

porsche isnt the brightest, let keith hang himself :animated_bouncy:

Archived