Brendon - (Co-HoH & PoV) Week 1

he keeps referring to dumb players last season

last i checked he was one of them :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we already know Jeff & Brendon. I never realized how alike they look. If I didn't know who they already were, I think I'd be getting confused in the first week.

I'm surprised to see this- I think Jeff is so masculine and Brenda so babyish! Brenda-shudder :animated_shocking:

Brendon to Rachel, as she starts to change into her bathing suit: "What are you doing? I don't want your boobies all over the internet." hahahahaha :)

Last time they were new girlfriend boobies so that was OK but now they are future wife (allegedly) boobies and that is not OK.

funny he said that when they were goin at in under the covs last night on the feeds, what ever Brendon, we sure got the idea of what y'all were doin,lololol

he's [retty fem, that's for sure and he is very passive agressive in his control,always starts out with "baby"in his whining tone

He's the more annoying one of the dynamic duo IMO. He's just pathetic and I never thought I would say this, but what the hell does she in this guy? He talks down to her and attempts to control her, yet he's a pansy with everyone else.

Pizza faces delivery boy. I'll take a half cheese and half sausage. Her face is a mess, again.

He's the more annoying one of the dynamic duo IMO. He's just pathetic and I never thought I would say this, but what the hell does she in this guy? He talks down to her and attempts to control her, yet he's a pansy with everyone else.

I agree, as much as I dislike her, he trumps her all the time. And in his ego driven mind I think b/c they were brought back, that he actually considers himself a good player. I keep hearing him refer to the newbs as dumb. I hope a newb wins and he is the next one voted out, why oh why did she have to bring them back. I wanna know what b/r and jesse have over AG's head that she keeps putting these losers on the show like wtf....

I'm watching cam-1 at 1:20am...Brendon's such a flippin' control freak with Rachel. He can be a real jerk. I didn't watch when she was drinking with Porsche but he keeps going on about how obnoxious she was. She's asking what she did wrong over and over and he's not giving a straight answer. What did she do?

edit to add--

lol...she demasculated him by hollering "snookums" across the yard in front of everyone?? Since when does that lovey-dovey crap bother him? He says she's ridiculously obnoxious. She always was obnoxious. Why does it bother him suddenly?

Guest 6Borders

He soooo much better without Rachel. Last year after she was (finally) sent packing he did his best to fit in and be a good sport, and I think he's been doing a lot better this year with being part of the group. I can actually tolerate him as part of the "gang". I think Rach brings out the worst in him

He soooo much better without Rachel. Last year after she was (finally) sent packing he did his best to fit in and be a good sport, and I think he's been doing a lot better this year with being part of the group. I can actually tolerate him as part of the "gang". I think Rach brings out the worst in him

Maybe you're right. Those two probably aren't good for each other even though they seem to suit one another. Maybe they've both just got a lot of growing up to do.

Honestly .. I think their argument was really rather real. There is a very real and honest side to Rachel .. which viewers have seen slight hints of more of this season so far .. she has two sides to her, one which is more genuine .. and then there is her more idk "vegas" side .. which thinks to have fun means you have to be drunk off your ass and act very large, and over the top. Ie: stupid and obnoxious. It's a common clash people experience when they are phasing out of that "party" period of their life and trying to "grow up" and become more mature and grounded.

Regardless of how ridiculous people thought Rachel acted last year (I was her fan, but even I can admit she was over the top), the fans on the internet were EXTREMELY cruel and very, very, very nasty about her. To us they're people on our television and computer screens and it's very easy to rip on them without concern for their feelings. To Brendon, Rachel is someone he legitimately cares about and wants to be in a relationship with. Watching someone you love .. be demolished.. and hurt by the things people write about her on the internet can not be a pleasant experience. The hate for Brenchel last year was a lot more vicious than anything I remember seeing about any of the houesguests on these shows in a very long time. (I don't mean just here, Morty's did get kind of bad, but there were websites where it was much worse). Something about her really inspires a LOT of animosity in others. While it makes for great television, it makes it very difficult I'm sure to NOT take it personally at least on some level. You can only tell yourself so many times that "people don't really know me." Before some of what they said, seeps in.

Not to mention he has career ambitions which he had long before her met her, he has went to how many years of college in attempts to make those dreams a reality which he wants to see accomplished in his life. Unlike a lot of people he isn't trying to pursue an acting job, after Big Brother. He wants to be a doctor, who can be respected for the research he does and it can be very difficult to have respect when you have reality television, TMZ, internet /social media garbage which is constantly linked to who you are. People have been fired in this country for their Facebook status messages, so it is far from unthinkable to think social perception of whom you are, right or wrong, could hinder his livelyhood.

When the cameras are off, and she's taken off the glitter .. she's a much different person, a person he wants to spend his life with. I think both of them are in a bad situation, and while they brought it on themselves by opening their lives to the public, it's a bit like Pandora's box, once it's opened it can't be closed. So while yes, Brenden might be a bit "controlling" of Rachel, I think he's doing it from a very real place of concern. He doesn't want to see her be hurt, or go through what she went through last year. Nor does he want his own real life effected by her actions on national television. This year is/was her chance to redeem herself. A lot of people have said they still don't like her, but that she has mellowed out and does seem a little different this year. A lot of that has to do with Brenden's influence I believe.

Anyone who actually saw that fight last night, should realize that he didn't tell her "I never want you to drink, I never want you to be you.." He's just telling her there is a time and place for certain behavior, and when you're under a microscope it's not the best time to be acting foolish when you are under the judgmental eye of America.

Nice and thoughtful post Casper Sabe.

Rachel has toned down a lot this season. She is not as much of a braggart and full of herself. I have not watched that much yet this season. Brendon is not quite as easy to make fun of this season yet either. I think it was his falling in LOVE with such a character so fast last season made him a fool in so many eyes.

I think they will be a big target if the newbies get HOH. Brenchal is a powerhouse in comps and the biggest threat to the end. I think it will be Rachel to go first and I see Brendon going to the final 5 at least.

I watched last night on flashback this morning...I didn't see anything that Rachel did that would warrant this reaction from Brendon. She was having fun with the others and yes, may have had a bit too much to drink, but she didn't do anything embarrassing that I saw. He's a control freak and gets off on disciplining her, belittling her....passive aggressive. I'm no fan of Rachel, but she's really toned the obnoxious behavior down this season...and doesn't deserve the chastising he's laying on her.

He's a douche...especially now, still harping on her and threatening to throw the Hoh just so he can be evicted. He really is an ass.

He's so concerned with how she looks on tv...when really he's the one that looks like a stubborn nag...not to mention "penisgate!"

I agree that the talk last night between them was real. I like Brendon and Rachael equally. I understand where he's coming from about things. The thing is regardless of the best of intentions, noone can change another. If they're seriously thinking marriage, they need to accept the good and bad things about the other.

That being said, I do think Rach does better when she doesn't drink.

Brenchal spat going on right now on the feeds. :gunsmilie: About his preaching to her about drinking.

Rachel apologizing that she called him Pookie. Rachael crying

Excellent post, Casper Sabe.

I really don't hate them and didn't last year either. Although they did get on my last nerve last year, I still wanted them to go far in the game. I'd have been okay with either of them winning. They've both got a lot of growing up to do and I really hope they make their relationship work.

That said, Brendon is getting on my nerves more than she is this year. lol. Maybe he's trying to protect her but he's coming off as really controlling.

Gamewise, they're both good. I look for Danielle to keep their heads in the game.

Archived