Daniele - Week 1

Yeah, well I didn't actually see her praying or thinking Dick was dead or anything. She had a legit point - he lives and breathes BB so for him to just leave would be concerning. Did you ever think that maybe she was worried something was wrong with one of her other family members - like her brother or Grandma? That could explain why she was upset and worried, don'tcha think?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Dani are both full of poop. :fish:

just like every other hamster

-Kyo

Yeah, well I didn't actually see her praying or thinking Dick was dead or anything. She had a legit point - he lives and breathes BB so for him to just leave would be concerning. Did you ever think that maybe she was worried something was wrong with one of her other family members - like her brother or Grandma? That could explain why she was upset and worried, don'tcha think?

wow I didn't think that...good call

-Kyo

I think she looks so much more beautiful now then when she was 20. She seems a lot happier and her head is in the game. I see her in the Final 3.

n3lfk.jpg

She does seem a lot different. Not so immature and whiney. I didn't mind her that much the first time around, even with her issues, but this time she is quite likable so far. She is playing a great social game so far.

She does seem a lot different. Not so immature and whiney. I didn't mind her that much the first time around, even with her issues, but this time she is quite likable so far. She is playing a great social game so far.

I thought she looked pissed with her head in her hands when they announced that her father was leaving the show. Almost like she was thinking, "Oh great. He let me down again." But what she said in the DR did not indicate that.

I agree Marty...I mean I loved her already...now she is just the tops!

more mature...healthier weight...dark hair...it's a Dani makeover!

-Kyo

:D You're so funny. Dani looks so much healthier now. I'm proud she got some meat on her, and Rachel and Brendon should consult her before they make any rash decisions because they tend to make decisions on impulse instead of logic.

Rooting for this one @ the moment, but that doesnt say much considering nobody really wows me this season. Had to laugh a little bit when i saw her sobbing in the HOH room and heard her say "This suckkkksss", that brought back some memories lol old habits die hard

Nope. I think they are both full of it.

I don't think they're as estranged as they claim to be. They are full of shit...a couple of con artists. I'll give her credit though, because she's good at duping a lot of people into thinking she sweet and sincere, and I do think she is playing a good social game right now..."game" being the key word.

I laugh a lot at her when she talks to other house guest...she can't control the eye-rolling. (well...to be honest, I can't control the eye-rolling either when I hear some of the crap out of some of their mouths...:lol:) She's snotty and sarcastic (wait...I like sarcasm ;)) and she really is not sincere at all...the :rolleyes: is her tell.

I honestly think if it was her grandma then she would have been called to the DR and not Dick since it was she that was close with her and everyone and their mother knows this. Same goes for her mom and if it was her brother, they would have both been called to the DR..

So, no, I don't think that.

BTW, at first crocodile tears of how she won't get to play comps and compete fairly then the Donato bell went off in her head and it told her she would benefit from it. Of course she will and I thought she was the best and smartest player in the house, so don'tcha think she would have got that at first?

All an act and I'm not buying. Just waiting for her to get booted out the door and I hope it's Rachel that boots her.

^^^^ Yeah and it won't be Rachel that boots Dani, she looks up to her, Dani will make f3 in my predictions, I like her this year an think she is building her social game since she can't play in the comps. I never disliked Dani in her other season, but she certainly has come a ways since then,lol

She's still whining, when she needs to. Nothing different other than the hair and she's not under the covers with Nick.

3 weeks goes fast and after the time the best 10 will be standing, it will get harder for her and no matter how much Rachel respects her ain't no one getting between her and the win this time around.

She's still whining, when she needs to. Nothing different other than the hair and she's not under the covers with Nick.

3 weeks goes fast and after the time the best 10 will be standing, it will get harder for her and no matter how much Rachel respects her ain't no one getting between her and the win this time around.

If Rachel decides she's jealous of dani, dani will be out faster than she can make the fake tears flow- and that's fast!

It is unsettling to me for Danielle to have dark hair and so much of it. I think she looked better with light hair. In my opinion, Danielle is all business even through the tears. She has tasted the 500K and wants her own, no doubt. We shall see. Danielle and Rachel. Interesting.

I think Dani will send Rachel packing quicker than Rachel can send her packing. She's forming friendships in the BB house now that Brenchal doesn't even bother talking to. She's probably forming some secret alliance with a couple of newbies at this point, too. And Rachel is an emotional tailspin even at her height. Dani can find a way out of a storm with a cool head I have no doubt. Cheers for Dani! :party_smilie:

I do to, she is going to do well, I just feel it, I would not mind if she wonanimated_bouncy.gif

Archived