Daniele - Week 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean lets look at it.. she is in the strongest alliance in the house.. the newbies and oldies like her.. and she has a free ride for the next 3 weeks, meaning she (probably) won't cause much drama and make enemies.

and skippy? haha

they are having a hilarious sex convo in the HOH right now, oops 'FOTH, they were talking about Ollie and April, and all of the ones who have had sex in the house while on BB, Jordan, bless her heart is sayin ppl do that in here??

Of all the returning pros, Dani most deserves to win IMO.

I disagree. a ) she gets a 4 week pass and doesn't have to do anything to earn it and it will prevent the newbies from seeing her for the dangerous player she truly is b ) I think that if -any- of the vets make it to the final 2 they deserve it as the targets were on all of them the moment they got in the house. Of the vets I think Jordon and Dani probably have the best chance, because both of them have been able to sort of slink away into the shadows with the newbies being none the wiser.

I was watching her last night on the feeds. She is putting 100% into the game. I really do think she is disappointed that she does not get to play in the challenges. She is a rock star at them and she would have loved to break Janelle's record of wins. She is not the 20 years old kid that was on the show last time. I am anxious to see when she can get back in the challenges.

they are having a hilarious sex convo in the HOH right now, oops 'FOTH, they were talking about Ollie and April, and all of the ones who have had sex in the house while on BB, Jordan, bless her heart is sayin ppl do that in here??

:animated_rotfl: I can just see her doing that. Did she have a disgusted or shocked look on her face when she said that? She's so innocent God love her.

Here is an important Dani Question - wondering for Prediction Challenge Question.

Does Dani have Breast Implants?

Here is an important Dani Question - wondering for Prediction Challenge Question.

Does Dani have Breast Implants?

My answer would be no because she still has little boobies. :animated_rotfl:

I disagree. a ) she gets a 4 week pass and doesn't have to do anything to earn it and it will prevent the newbies from seeing her for the dangerous player she truly is b ) I think that if -any- of the vets make it to the final 2 they deserve it as the targets were on all of them the moment they got in the house. Of the vets I think Jordon and Dani probably have the best chance, because both of them have been able to sort of slink away into the shadows with the newbies being none the wiser.

1) I think since she does have a 4 week pass, people aren't happy about that... also she has no other person to rely on, like the other vets (so out of the vets,she has the disadvatage)

2)and i don't think she wil "slink away into the shadows".. she has the record for mosts wins in a season(tied with jannelle if im not mistaken).

she the best competitior in the house, so if she makes it to the end again its because she fought her way through it.

I was watching her last night on the feeds. She is putting 100% into the game. I really do think she is disappointed that she does not get to play in the challenges. She is a rock star at them and she would have loved to break Janelle's record of wins. She is not the 20 years old kid that was on the show last time. I am anxious to see when she can get back in the challenges.

I bet she is bummed about not getting to play.. she is smart, so the trivia games she is great at... and as you saw during the endurance competition, she could have lasted all night long.. she wasn't struggling at all.

Great post!

ITA smile.gif

"That's when I started to worry."

She didn't speak with her father for 3 years, yet he's missing a few hours and she's concerned? :animated_rotfl:

This IS suspicious! She JUST said she can't stand him, has not had much contact with him her entire life, and the next day she is hysterically praying he is still alive because he walked out-WHAT???

Archived