Daniele - Week 1

she really needs to tone down her pushing for dominic to stay :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really not worried about her.. im sure dominc will be gone before she will be able to be nominated again anyways..

Plus, this girl knows how to play the game, and is GREAT at challenges and can win mental or physical comps.. im not worried.

I couldn't watch Dani's season because of Dick, so I'm happy she's getting a chance in this game without him. She's funny and snarky. I'm pulling for her!

I liked Dani in her season but I'm really liking her now. She is warm and friendly to everyone, where in season 8 she was distant and didn't really connect with most of the people. I think I have seen her smile and laugh more in this short week than in her whole season. I can't wait to see her compete!

bblite2011-07-10203323.jpg

I liked Dani in her season but I'm really liking her now. She is warm and friendly to everyone, where in season 8 she was distant and didn't really connect with most of the people. I think I have seen her smile and laugh more in this short week than in her whole season. I can't wait to see her compete!

Nicely stated! Totally agree!

Well said friend!

-Kyo

I like Dani.. but Brendon and a few others have made a few comments here and there about how much time she spends with the "other side". I think she needs to scale it back, or her alliance might get upset. Her and Cassie both seem to spend an awful lot of time with Dominic. Neither one seems to fancy him romantically but since he's the only single guy they seem to be trying to work their wiles a little with him. I just hope she's careful and doesn't over shoot her aim.

I like Dani.. but Brendon and a few others have made a few comments here and there about how much time she spends with the "other side". I think she needs to scale it back, or her alliance might get upset. Her and Cassie both seem to spend an awful lot of time with Dominic. Neither one seems to fancy him romantically but since he's the only single guy they seem to be trying to work their wiles a little with him. I just hope she's careful and doesn't over shoot her aim.

Dani and Cassi have to flirt and hang with Dom since he is the only guy option they have. They know that if they are nice in any way to Keith, he will start humping their legs. :figment:

didnt think about that on, there really isn't any love interests in there for her, that would be a thought,lol

Maybe Dani want Cassi out before Dom because she knows how terrible Rachel is at reading the females. When another female comes in and starts bonding and complimenting Rachel, she falls for it hook, line and sinker.

Also, Dani has her 'game' to play and only 1 person can play that game at a time.

I thought she had a pretty loose tongue on her season (snickers)

yep...and apparently her jaw is pretty loose too.

speaking of which...has everyone seen the Nick Starcevic iphone nudes. :o

:naughty:

She is playing a good game and when she starts the comps she is going to clean house. Dani final 3. daisy.gif

much as I regret ED leaving...Dani will excel at the challenges and I want her to win too... she was under the teenage spell of romance in BB8 and yes agreee that she may have made some bad decisions with Nick...but I think also she was recalcitrant in her persona cuz of the overwhelming persona of her Dad in the same season...I champion Dani coming of her own this season..love her ..go Dani!

She looks much better with a little weight on her.

Oh my gosh yes! she looked SCARY thin in her season. She still seems a bit thin, but at least if she gets put on slop this year I am not going to worry about her dying from starvation.

Archived