Jordan - Week 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best thing that happen to her is that both ed/daniele and rachel / brendon did so well in that first comp

rachel is going to make a few enemies with the way she runs her hoh

they will probably be targeted before jeff/jordan :animated_bouncy:

Stupid or strategy or just plain gulible and backward, that is the real Jordan and I love her to death...my all time fav player. But this time around I'm afraid the target on her is too big! I fear nomination next week for her and Jeff...thats if Rachel keeps word to Danielle:animated_bouncy:

bb version of sandra :animated_bouncy:

I hope she doesn't get voted out soon. Love her!!! One of my all time fave houseguests. Also, love Jeff.

I hope she doesn't get voted out soon. Love her!!! One of my all time fave houseguests. Also, love Jeff.

They are just such a sweet pair. I love them both

that seems to be how she plays the game, until if she makes it towards the end.

I just don't think the others are going to let her walk to the end again and have her perform well and win. But stranger things have happened, such as Allstars and how those players didn't boot Will/Booger ASAP.

I think out of the returning players Jeff and Jordon are the safest couple. Most of the players in the game know how good Danielle is and they also know that Rachel wins. The target is going to Brendon and Rachel and Danielle before its Jeff or Jordon IMO.

Archived