Jeff - Week 1

He does.

They talk a lot...just the 2 of them. I've also heard Rachel, Jordan and Dani telling him that they all need to get Cassi out next, and Jeff flat out refuses to consider putting her up. He said he's not after her (but I think he is after her...after her tail. ;))

Yep, Rachel is rearing her ugly jealous head again and won't be happy until all the females are gone. I bet Rachel is hoping Danielle gets put on slop for the duration and goes down to 99 lbs again-weak and non-threatening. Jordan is just too stupid to notice it. You know what would give me the giggles, Cassie and Jeff alone in the house, the last two standing. lmao

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As naive that Jordon is, I think she is starting to notice as well. Last night, Jeff was going to play the drinking game with the whole group and then when he noticed that Cassie was not playing, he decided he was not going to play. He said he was going outside and relax ... yes, relax with Cassie

As naive that Jordon is, I think she is starting to notice as well. Last night, Jeff was going to play the drinking game with the whole group and then when he noticed that Cassie was not playing, he decided he was not going to play. He said he was going outside and relax ... yes, relax with Cassie

Yep, I saw that. Jeff is smitten. Well, if his gal keeps lying in bed for the next two months looking totally unhappy about being there, a guy has to do what a guy has to do.

I don't think that Cassie is in any way smitten with Jeff. She is just stringing him along and using him to get further in the game

I agree... Cassi would and will use her wiles to advance in the game. Trouble is though, Rachel ain't gonna let nobody come between Jordan and her man! :grin2:

Anyone but me think Cassie's forehead looks like a flat screen TV? Botox? :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, they're starting young these days with procedures. By 40, she should be looking like a road map after all this crap they inject in their faces takes its toll.

Jeff better not being going after Cassi! Of course if I were Jordan, I would just tell him "Go for her, honey. Once she's out of the house or you're out of the house, she'll drop you like a bad habit." And I honestly think she would. I hope Jordan uses some sense because I would hate for things to turn ugly for such a sweet, kind person like herself.

After all this time and with Jeff going around the world and being apart so much they are still happy together. I think there is a lot of mutual respect for each other. They are the best showmance BB ever had.

OK ... came into the Jeff Thread to start my BB Day....

(I'm going to take the mop with me for when I stop at

the posts with PICS)

.... and Ladies, don't be too harsh with Cassi, we'd probably

be trailing him like a puppy dog if we were in the house :naughty:

first of all Cassi is not Jeffs type, he is happy with Jordan, and I know Jordan is secure enough in herself that she aint worried about Cassi and if Jeff needs to be around Cassi to get game info so be it, Jordan is not gonna get jealous, I think Cassi is attractive but as usual as I am gettin to know her she is not as pretty as she was to me in the beginning

first of all Cassi is not Jeffs type, he is happy with Jordan, and I know Jordan is secure enough in herself that she aint worried about Cassi and if Jeff needs to be around Cassi to get game info so be it, Jordan is not gonna get jealous, I think Cassi is attractive but as usual as I am gettin to know her she is not as pretty as she was to me in the beginning

Agree!! I'd say Jordan's not the type to be jealous unless it's blatantly thrown in her face. Jordan is very secure as she should be. Cassi's not as gorgeous as I thought she was at first either. It's her demeanor I think. A little masculine maybe? When she told the story of sitting with a dress on and her legs crossed, ankle on her knee, I was like...eeeeeeeww, why would a lady in a dress sit like that? Beav shot! Come see! I like Cassi but she's not living up to my high hopes. Maybe that will change with time though.

agree, and she's a smart ass and thinks she really knows this game but yet she is blatantly keeping too much company with Dom, and they are onto both of them, I think Jordan is the gorge one in comparisson to her, I think Dani looks better than her, as I think both

Dani and Jordan are real and down to earthrolleyes.gif

Jordan said she never worries about other girls unless oneis like blatantly crawlin onto Jeff, she trusts him to talk and interact with whoever he wants

Well, I personally think that Dani is not as pretty as either Jordan or Cassi. She looks a little too much like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz to me in the face, but I definitely think she's a great player. And I love her personality. Time will tell with the Cassi thing. I guess she's trying to propel herself through the game, and the only available guy to help her do that is Dominic. Poor her.

Jeff chasing after Cassi--when he has Jordan? LMAO

Yeah, Jeff can be a bit--errrr,'dim' at times, but even he knows a great girl when he has it. Not to mention, he isn't dumb enough to hit on another girl who's in the house with him & his girlfriend ;) Perhaps he genuinely likes her as a person, or maybe it's game play--I don't have the live feeds(yet) so I don't know, but I don't believe for a second that Cassi is any threat to Jeff/Jordan's relationship.

Even more painful--I no longer subscribe to Showtime, so no more BBAD. Oh yeah, somethings gotta give in this household!! =)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=z6WfMyg11Lc

A video you guys should check out. (I don't know if this is allowed or not, but its a fight that Kalia and Jeff have about Dumbledore being Gay).

Holy crap...Jeff is an ignorant f'ng homophobic @sshhole! <_<

get him off my tv and internet!

Archived