Jeff - Week 1

He has an opinion about what content should be in a movie that is targeted at children. It is shared with over 50% of the country. I think he was trying to say that the writer did not intend for this character to be gay and the sexuality of this character was never mentioned on any of the movies. It was just another conspiracy theory. Just because a man has some female tendencies, does not make him gay. That is stereotyping by the same people that take offense to his comments. Just leave it alone and quit trying to jump on the PC bandwagon. Everyone tries to be PC in public, but basically no one is in the privacy of their own home.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowhere in their convo did anyone say Dymblewhatever had female tendencies just that the author created the charcter to be gay suppossedly, that was Jeff that stated that the charcter couldnt be gay because he has no gay tendencies, so he was the only one stereotyping.

And please dont sugarcoat what Jeff was saying. I have no problem with his opinion of what content should be shown in a children's movie, but thats not what he was saying nor what he said presented in a respectful manner. He was being derrogatory and what I got from his comments. What I got was that gays, fictional or real, shouldnt be around children because it's perverted. I bet Jeff and the rest of the 50% wouldnt have a problem with the children playing one of those overly violent video games or playing with toy guns.

oh my, this is perfectionanimated_bouncy.gif

Just viewed the tape with Kalia. What is all the fuss about???? I am so sick of everyone being PC and offending some group. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, Jeff voiced his, all the other houseguests kept quiet. You may or may not agree with Jeff and that is fine but let's all agree he can voice what he wants. Freedom of speech! Like someone mentioned before I dont care what Ragan or Chima has to say concerning this discussion.

Just viewed the tape with Kalia. What is all the fuss about???? I am so sick of everyone being PC and offending some group. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, Jeff voiced his, all the other houseguests kept quiet. You may or may not agree with Jeff and that is fine but let's all agree he can voice what he wants. Freedom of speech! Like someone mentioned before I dont care what Ragan or Chima has to say concerning this discussion.

I tend to think that some of the people that are calling him a homophobe don't really care about gay people but only like to stir the pot and bait people. :stirthepot:

I am also willing to bet (and yes I thought his comment was wrong) that he could make the most heartfelt apology ever and it wouldn't change anything. He could mean every single word and it wouldn't matter

Like I said I don't agree with his comment but I agreee with his right to say it. I didn't spend a decade in the military fighting for freedom to tell someone they can't think outloud

Me? I am all for gay marriage...I love people...not types of people but if he disagrees well last I chcked it is his right to say it just as much as it is our right to disagree with it

-Kyo

Irregardless of what Jeff said and what he meant or didn't mean, I'm heading back to the "this is a Jeff thread"...just going with my observations of Jeff in the house the first week plus...he and Jordan both act like this is "just a job" and I got the impression their relationship is more of a script than a relationship. What I see in Jeff is that this is becoming just an easy way to make money...do reality TV and get everything you can out of it, and take Jordan along for the ride because of the fan base.

I liked Jeff in his season and he and Jordan were "the cute high school dating couple" image which was refreshing, but this season Jeff has not shown me much. He makes a lot of condescending remarks to and about Jordan, drops the F-word all over the place and acts like he should win the game "just because he's Jeff". The golden boy looks pretty tarnished to me.

Again, I am JUST expressing my opinion, so please refrain from the name calling and hate pm's (we've been down that road with Janelle).

I agree with you 100%. Because many girls drool over him, he has gotten so conceited and he gets away with it because these girls defend him. I'm so tired of him. He could give a rip about Jordan. He is with her to get ahead only.

These same people that drool over Jeff also defend Jordan. Many commented that she never talks and just sits or lays there with nothing to contribute. Her fans claim that is because the poor girl gets blasted by these websites because whatever comes out of her mouth is stupid. I do not feel sorry for her at all. She knows all about being on Big Brother - If she does not like the feedback or comments she gets, she never should have gone back on the show.

Her and Jeff are on there to make money. I heard them on the live feeds discussing all the trips they take and where they plan to go after (most of them are vacations with friends and not with each other). Must be a tough life to not work and travel around the world. Good for them but again, I don't feel sorry for either one getting a bad rap. They are getting what they asked for.

I think Jeff likes the attention of Reality TV but I do think his feelings for Jordan are real.

Jordan is really genuine. She bought her mother a house. She drives an old car. She works in a beauty shop I think or some job like that. She also goes to school.

I agree with you 100%. Because many girls drool over him, he has gotten so conceited and he gets away with it because these girls defend him. I'm so tired of him. He could give a rip about Jordan. He is with her to get ahead only.

These same people that drool over Jeff also defend Jordan. Many commented that she never talks and just sits or lays there with nothing to contribute. Her fans claim that is because the poor girl gets blasted by these websites because whatever comes out of her mouth is stupid. I do not feel sorry for her at all. She knows all about being on Big Brother - If she does not like the feedback or comments she gets, she never should have gone back on the show.

Her and Jeff are on there to make money. I heard them on the live feeds discussing all the trips they take and where they plan to go after (most of them are vacations with friends and not with each other). Must be a tough life to not work and travel around the world. Good for them but again, I don't feel sorry for either one getting a bad rap. They are getting what they asked for.

WOW, scared of that,lololol, it's a never ending battle right? Damned if ya do damned if ya don't, like ANY person out there know that Jeff DOESN'T GIVE A RIP about Jordan, who knows this stuff, its all speculation on anyones part who says that stuff. I thinkn Jeff is anything but conceited, conceited, lets talk about muscle boy Jesse,lolol

And what I ask is wrong with making money and having fun doing it, gee yeah, I'd like to like go work in some hell hole for min wage instead of goin on BB. Jordan is a quiet girl, she also says she is not outwardly demonstrative, who cares, she's a pretty girl, lots of ppl like her and Jeff loves her, that is obvious. Noone cares whether ppl feel sorry for them, why should anyone feel sorry for them, they got the world by the string , young havin fun

So many malcontents wanting to rag rag on these 2, I find it ridiculously funny, and very tellinganimated_rotfl.gif

I watch the feeds and see Jordan talking and laughing all the time. Her and Jeff snuggle and kid around with each other. Don't know where this stuff comes from that she is so unhappy. They both seem pretty happy from all I have seen.

I am cracking up right now watching the feeds. Jeff is hilarious. He is teasing Dominic. They are teasing each other about their clothes. Dani is teasing him too. Too funny. Love their sarcastic humor. :partytime:

I was watching a flashback and saw Jordan have her hand up jeffs shorts rubbing his leg,lol, not an unhapppy cpl, also on that note I was watching the flashback when Jeff said what he did, one thing is he was yelling at Kalia because he told her not to give him her PC version of what they were talkin about, to be real, then she said she was and that her sister is gay and he said he didn't give a f, just don't give the made for tv version and that he was not going to talk about it, before that he did use the word perverted, but I think he was saying that childrens stories should not have gay headmaster,sorry, but it makes me kinda laugh, then a min down the line, they were talkin about a peanut charactor being a lesbian, then Rachel said come on there are not really gay or lesbian charactors in kids cartoons, then the alien talk started.

WOW, scared of that,lololol, it's a never ending battle right? Damned if ya do damned if ya don't, like ANY person out there know that Jeff DOESN'T GIVE A RIP about Jordan, who knows this stuff, its all speculation on anyones part who says that stuff. I thinkn Jeff is anything but conceited, conceited, lets talk about muscle boy Jesse,lolol

And what I ask is wrong with making money and having fun doing it, gee yeah, I'd like to like go work in some hell hole for min wage instead of goin on BB. Jordan is a quiet girl, she also says she is not outwardly demonstrative, who cares, she's a pretty girl, lots of ppl like her and Jeff loves her, that is obvious. Noone cares whether ppl feel sorry for them, why should anyone feel sorry for them, they got the world by the string , young havin fun

So many malcontents wanting to rag rag on these 2, I find it ridiculously funny, and very tellinganimated_rotfl.gif

Exactly. And when Jordan was in bed being moody (which I don't have the feeds so I'm just speculating on what I've heard), someone said that she was on her period. Not to be gross or graphic, but any woman who has had her period knows it is not a pleasant experience, and more unpleasant for some than others. If Jordan wanted to just lay out on the bed while she was experiencing hers, I figure that hers is VERY unpleasant as they go. I've seen them pretty close and snuggly in various pics so I'm not worried about their relationship. I think they've been together long enough that they are comfortable with each other and don't have to prove how lovey-dovey they are to everyone. I definitely think they are a better match than Brenchal who I see fighting and having power struggles all the time.

yes, Brenchel are always fighting, and Brandon is always nagging and ragging on Rachel, he treats her like a 3 yr old and acts like he is mr brainiac, I love Jeff and Jordans easy way with each other, she has said that she is not pocessive or jealous unless some girl just really throws herself at Jeff then she will step in, other wise she gives him his space, and believe me that is one of the most important things you can do is a relationship is give he other space,And if you are pmsing and have your period it can be really bad, I used to get physically ill, so I can relate, some cpls also sacastically thow digs at each other, that is how they do and I think its fine, ppl just wanna find anything to say bad about them.

yes, Brenchel are always fighting, and Brandon is always nagging and ragging on Rachel, he treats her like a 3 yr old and acts like he is mr brainiac, I love Jeff and Jordans easy way with each other, she has said that she is not pocessive or jealous unless some girl just really throws herself at Jeff then she will step in, other wise she gives him his space, and believe me that is one of the most important things you can do is a relationship is give he other space,And if you are pmsing and have your period it can be really bad, I used to get physically ill, so I can relate, some cpls also sacastically thow digs at each other, that is how they do and I think its fine, ppl just wanna find anything to say bad about them.

I do not dislike Jeff or Jordan. I actually think Jordan is a very sweet person. In the real world, she would for sure be someone that would I would look for in a friend, verses the others that are on BB. However, I do not idolize these two like some on this website. I watch this program for entertainment and it sure is - I love it. When on this show, you see every move they make and you see everything. I just find it humerous that people defend everything they say and do because they are this sweetheart couple. I do not see them as that. Like I have said in previous posts, I do not see it as real. I see them more as friends than lovers. I don't care one way or the other. I'm not obsessed with them like so many are. Just want to watch them for entertainment and as long as they give us that - great! Do not take everyone's comments that are not in love with these two as being mean to them. It's just my opinion.

Archived