Shelly - Week 1

Shelly has been telling all the Vets that Cassi is trying to manipulate all the Noobs to put J/J up. I'm convinced she's throwing her partner under the bus in order to snag one of those Golden Tickets. Smart? Maybe. I can't say I blame her, do what you have to do in order to get ahead, but I think it's kind of shady too...

Have you met her partner? Id do the same damn thing. I really thought these two would have had the best chance to ride coat tails at least to final 6 until Spazzie opened her mouth.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you met her partner? Id do the same damn thing. I really thought these two would have had the best chance to ride coat tails at least to final 6 until Spazzie opened her mouth.

Exactly. I really had high hopes for these two as a pair and then Cassi had to make it clear to the vets that "she was no dummy." Dumb, dumb, dumb. She put herself on their radar, right up their with Dominic, when she could have skated through.

So far, I like her. She said she wasn't going to clean up after the HGs but I think part of her cleaning is boredom. She has been doing well with being the motherly type with the other noobs without going overboard and the vets don't feel that she is a big threat so she isn't number one or two on their hit list. I want to see how she does in some comps since she looks like she might be better than any of the other older people they have had in past seasons.

curious to see how she carries on with the newbies after voting with the vets tonight :animated_bouncy:

Shelly had a good conversation with Keith a couple of days ago trying to get him to wake up and see how his actions have been all over the board. She told him to go back to HOH and make a deal but he couldn't understand why he should do that. She made so much sense but I'm not sure if he ever grasped her train of thought on the subject.

I keep hoping the newbies wake up enough to realize if they vote as a block they can go against the vets and start controlling this game. It's difficult to figure out if Shelly and Kalia will take a stand and vote out Porsche.

I'd get a kick out of them keeping Keith and voting out Porsche. However, both of these people have rubbed people in that house the wrong way due to their irrational behavior. It's difficult to tell right now what the final tally will be.

If the six do go against vets, it could be a very interesting week coming up. I'd be darn if I'd let those people intimidate me like they did the majority of the house this week. Big Brother envy would have ended the second they walked through the front door. animated_rotfl.gif

Archived