Shelly - Week 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I think she's the smartest player of the newbies so far. She studied the game and the "mom" thing is going to work for her in the same way cooking worked for Jun. Shelly was cleaning last night but listening to everything that went on at the beer drinking game, and was back and forth outside. She pretty much filtered each group without seeming to or being in-front and in-your-face. I'm picking her as my choice to win.

I like her but I have trouble getting past her boyish swagger and her boyish facial expressions. What is that all about???:lookaround:

I have BB on as background noise a lot, while working, and this year, I keep thinking "Who is that dude?" not recognizing the dude is a dude-ette. :cheeseburger:

Her nickname on BB sites is Trent Haggard. Who is Trent Haggard?

:animated_wave: Smash! Who is Trent Haggard? I know who Merle Haggard is, a country singer, older, might even be dead. But Trent? :animated_scratchchin:

this girl is doin some big wheelin and dealin, she has benin everyones ear this am, and she is sorta slick about it, I am a tad worried that she will reneg, so I am going to see if she runs back to anyof th newbies and repeats what she knows, if she keeps her moth shut, she could be sittin in a right nice positon,her voice however drives me crazy,lol :animated_shocking:

So tell me, those of you with the live feeds, do you think Shelly is really on board with the oldies or is she really with the newbies and just playing the oldies?

I think she's on board with the vets, for now.

Shelly is playing the game for Shelly. She's looking to advance herself.

If the newbies win hoh this week, we'll see how she rolls.

Has anyone seen Shelly and Cassi talking strategy recently? They seem to have gone in different directions;Casi with Dom and Noob's and Shelly with the Vets....

I haven't seen them talk since yesterday. Shelly was telling Cassi that she needed to keep her thoughts to herself with the vets because it might make her seem untrustworty. Since then, Shelly's found out that Cassi already shot herself in the foot with the vets by acting like Dominic, not wanting the trust the vets. I think maybe Shelly has distanced herself a little. ???

I haven't seen them talk since yesterday. Shelly was telling Cassi that she needed to keep her thoughts to herself with the vets because it might make her seem untrustworty. Since then, Shelly's found out that Cassi already shot herself in the foot with the vets by acting like Dominic, not wanting the trust the vets. I think maybe Shelly has distanced herself a little. ???

wow, thanks for the update Wildcat. I wondered if Shelly had tried to riegn Cassi in some, since I saw her hang'n with Dom a lot yesterday.

I haven't yet seen Shelly go back and carry the info that the vets have given to her, so I am hoping she is not gonna reneg on the vets, because the vets have really taken her into their lair, I thnk as I said in another post that Shelly is playin a really good game right now that is if she stays true to the vets and keeps what she knows to herself::food-smiley-005:

Shelly has been telling all the Vets that Cassi is trying to manipulate all the Noobs to put J/J up. I'm convinced she's throwing her partner under the bus in order to snag one of those Golden Tickets. Smart? Maybe. I can't say I blame her, do what you have to do in order to get ahead, but I think it's kind of shady too...

Sounds like Shelly is playing a good game.

she is and now I'm hearin Kalia say and do exactly what she told Brendon she was gonna do earlier this afternoon, she's setting herself up to get put on the block, she also wants a golden key, she is doin it word for word what she said she was gonna do, so I am gonna be watchin both her and Shelly

Shelly has been telling all the Vets that Cassi is trying to manipulate all the Noobs to put J/J up. I'm convinced she's throwing her partner under the bus in order to snag one of those Golden Tickets. Smart? Maybe. I can't say I blame her, do what you have to do in order to get ahead, but I think it's kind of shady too...

It's BB, her and Kalia are bein smart as they know that the vets are the stronger ones, they need to situate themselves in a place ot get ahead especially when it goes to singles

I like Shelly, she is playing the game and playing it well. I think both her and Adam are snowing the old HG. We will see the truth on Thursday with the vote. The numbers don't lie and bridges will be burnt if Keith stays.

I like her. I think she's doing the right thing by laying low right now and not playing so hard yet like some newbies (Porsche, Cassi, and Dominic, and not to mention Keith who is shooting himself in the foot every which way and can't figure it out because he thinks with the wrong head).

Shelly looks like the character played by Charlice Theron in the movie Monster...its mean to say but thats who I see everytime I see her on the feeds or BBAD..

Archived