Lawon - Week 1

I don't care for him at all. He really thinks his mental game is super great or something. Plus he told Kalia yesterday, "I hate to play the race card but you and I need to stick together." Seriously? He must think Kalia's an idiot. I don't think Kalia will fall for his fast talk. She's not the sharpest when it comes to gameplay but I think she has Lawon figured out for the most part.

good night...I really wish this guy would give it a rest about the Keith thing. We all know Keith screwed up and threw you under the bus and you don't trust him anymore. The whole world knows. Keith's leaving so shut up already.

I kind of like him, in spite of myself but he has a strange verbal tick when he talks where he repeats the same thing over and over again. How many times have I heard him say "He f**k'd me" this week talking about Keith. It does work for him to be seen as agreeing with whatever anyone says, without really having to commit or say anything serious though so ..

says he is going to be ruthless if keith gets the boot :inquisitive::animated_bouncy:

:food-smiley-005:

I like this guy, he makes me laugh.

Only a couple days late on this response, lol. I like this guy too, ditto on the laughs.

Would like to see Lawson and partner Kalia (right?) win next HOH, nominate Jeff and Jordan, and boot Jeff. I'm sick of him. Puke :drool:

LMAO yup, Lawsons World.

Reply to self - put Lawson back on top of the posting list. He gets lost in the shuffle and I think he's a good player, so far. Tho.........The Real Housewives Of Atlanta might be a better reality show for him. :giggle:

Archived