Dominic - Week 1

i think there is a good possibility that dominic may end up on the block as replacement nom :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why is he going to Dani and talking about Jeff/Brendan convo...that does not seem smart.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea either.. I'm thinking he did it b/c they were talking about how Daniele is alone and he's thinking that's his in, but I would have waited until after POV.

dom: "what is your strategy " :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I honestly think that Brendon should use the POV, and Rachel put up Dom this week .. I think the decision not to will later come back to bite them in the arse.

I agree with you, after listening to the feeds, I think it would be a great power move and scare the bejeasus out of the newbies which in turn would make them come to their side, yep, but Brenchel will not do that, I don't think, I've heard them talk about it, but no balls if ya ask me,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

Not very bright... he wants to keep dani and jordan until final four because they aren't threats... guess he needs to catch up on BB history ;)

OMG, seriously? :animated_rotfl:

LOL, hasn't anyone told this kid that Dani is as big of a WIN-machine as Brenchel are? :bangin:

She may not be able to show her stuff for a few weeks, but I think he's gonna regret that statement when she does get back in the game full-throttle.

there was a very interesting conversation he had with the vets by the pool the other day and he basically shot himself in the foot a couple times, I believe the words "How do I know I can trust you?" came out his mouth to Brendan and Jeff, he is arrogant as hell, seeing as he is playing with a bunch of idiot newbies, he better win HOH on thursday because he is the main target for the allstars duos.

there was a very interesting conversation he had with the vets by the pool the other day and he basically shot himself in the foot a couple times, I believe the words "How do I know I can trust you?" came out his mouth to Brendan and Jeff, he is arrogant as hell, seeing as he is playing with a bunch of idiot newbies, he better win HOH on thursday because he is the main target for the allstars duos.

Yep, and Cassie came off the same way with them this morning. Why can't they just play dumb?

Told ya he was an idiot. I knew it was only a matter of time...

omg... really?

Yeah, they called her up to the hoh to bring her into the alliance and she apparently caused red flags to go up right and left. She was in there when I tuned in and I just caught the tale-end of it but from what I've read, she shot herself in the foot just like Dominic did. I'm going to flashback (around 9:30 am, I think) and see what she really said but it must have been very similar to what Dom said by the pool the other day. She was worried about the vets picking off the noobs. How could she trust them? She shoulda just kept her concerns to herself and played along. Big dummy.

edit to add--FB to 9:15am, camera 1, on the 10th to hear Cassi's convo in the hoh with with Brenchal.

I watched it all. She made it clear to Brenchal that she was aware that the vets wouldn't be loyal to her in the end. She later told Shelly that she wanted Brenchal to know that she wasn't stupid, which was a stupid move, imo. She should have played dumb and they would have trusted her. She's a smart girl but she did throw up red flags by doing that.

You know what the really sad thing is? If his alliance would just listen to him .. arrogance aside.. they could run the veterans by controlling the votes. He seems to be the only person who is wise to this. I hope the vets keep feeding him rope so he hangs himself on his own arrogance though. He just loves himself a little too much. I sort of feel sorry for whatever girl he tries to end up with someday .. his mom does everything for him, and he thinks he's gods gift to everyone.. no girl is ever gonna be as good to him as his mother.

This guy annoys me to no end....such a tool..Funny he so against the veterans yet if he worked with them he would be in a great position to make it to the end..Him and Cassi have made themselves Targets 1 and 2 with the vets..Granted the newbies have the numbers but anytime the vets get HOH he will be targeted...what a moron...and even if he manages to escape and gets the major vets out he has made himself the #1 target of the rest of the free riders that get their golden key pass to the JH...He's just not thinking far enough ahead..

Archived